PDA

View Full Version : KRISPY KREME - SO GOOD YOU'LL SUCK DICK!!!

CHUCK NORRIS
03-02-2007, 02:45 PM
http://uweekly.com/cowtown/?p=246

WTF? LMAO!!!!:lmfao:

PRiMAdonna
03-02-2007, 02:48 PM
hahahaha, i thought she was going to say it but then i saw it on the picture. lolol. but it would have been funnier if she said it, and then realized what she said.
when i was in high school we had "news" every morning that the broadcasting class would do and they had a real teleprompter with their scripts, and sometimes people would mess with it and whoever was giving the news would get so embarrassed after they realized what they said......haha, so funny.

BABY J
03-02-2007, 02:50 PM
I love you. ^^

OneSlow5pt0
03-02-2007, 02:59 PM
I love you. ^^

lol,learn to hold back ur feeling alittle

bigdare23
03-02-2007, 03:03 PM
LOL

Ran
03-02-2007, 03:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/OsakaWTF.png

Sol-Badguy
03-02-2007, 03:22 PM
NIIIIICE!!!!

BABY J
03-02-2007, 03:30 PM
lol,learn to hold back ur feeling alittle

I can't help it - she is the whole reason why I am moving back to ATL. So we can pick up where we left off. I love her - and I am going to post a poem I wrote to show the world how much.

OH Elaina, you are like the "H" to my "2o". You're the "Hon" to my "da"... the V to my TEC. OHhhhh the things I would eat out of her ass would just awe you all... and I love her. And I do not care who knows... b/c a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, no receipt w/out proof of purchase, this land is your land --> this land is my land - it's better to have loved once and get played than to knock up your best friends gf and not get played at all... DEEP

in the heart of Texas.

*PS: Your name IS Elaina isn't?:rolleyes:

OneSlow5pt0
03-02-2007, 03:32 PM
I can't help it - she is the whole reason why I am moving back to ATL. So we can pick up where we left off. I love her - and I am going to post a poem I wrote to show the world how much.

OH Elaina, you are like the "H" to my "2o". She is the "Hon" to me "da"... the V to my TEC. OHhhhh the things I would eat out of her ass would just awe you all... and I love her. And I do not care who knows... b/c a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, no receipt w/out proof of purchase, this land is your land --> this land is my land - it's better to have loved once and get played than to knock up your best friends gf and not get played at all... DEEP

in the heart of Texas.

will damn,i gotta find the girl that is the RX to my 7

Killer
03-02-2007, 03:43 PM

OH Elaina, you are like the "H" to my "2o". You're the "Hon" to my "da"... the V to my TEC. OHhhhh the things I would eat out of her ass would just awe you all... and I love her. And I do not care who knows... b/c a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, no receipt w/out proof of purchase, this land is your land --> this land is my land - it's better to have loved once and get played than to knock up your best friends gf and not get played at all... DEEP

in the heart of Texas.

absolute worst poem ever... yet still the best...

BABY J
03-03-2007, 07:04 PM
^^ Yeah - it was the best - I'm gangsta like that.

Elbow
03-04-2007, 09:48 AM
LOL

BABY J
12-28-2007, 06:02 PM
So Sara -- do you like me yes or no?

OneSlow5pt0
12-28-2007, 06:03 PM
LOL

BKgen®
12-29-2007, 12:17 AM
lmfao toad... fuckin retard.