PDA

View Full Version : what do you think

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 10:58 AM
i built this hatch from the ground up i got the car from vtecgsrguy (if anybody saw his threat a while back 93 si). it had nothing to it no interior no nothing....couldnt have been anymore of a shell. it was multi colored, justa lla aroung nasty with good lines and no rust.

i have no mechanical trainning (it's not rocket science) but i wow'd myself on this one, she runs perfect and very strong i will be in reynolds this weekend. just wanted to see what you all thought.

i am open to suggestions for improvement!

oh and it's not the final paint job, but it will have to work for a while for my funds are now exhausted!

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 11:03 AM
sorry pics are so big, i tryed to edit them and failec i'm not that good at pc's

spoon91
03-02-2007, 11:35 AM
I think it looks Great I know Vtecgsrguy very well and that "Shell" and it looks like Your doing a Great job with it.

I know this sounds Stupid but do You still have the '91 CRX SI Wheels that was on the Car when You got it?
Like I said it sounds Stupid but the Wheels (And try to keep up) are Mine.
OK My Buddy needed some Tires at the time and I had the SI's just sitting around so
I sold the TIRES not the Tires and Rims to him and then He (After I told He not to sell them) Yep Sold them :no:
To gsrguy for his LS Mesh Wheels so I had talked to gsrguy about getting the Rims back just the Rims.
I've had them since I got My Car. and
I said I would give Him My '93 SI Del Sol Wheels so that way We could just Swap the Tires over.

So My Question is would You be willing to do the samething?
If so that would be AWESOME because I REALLY LOVE those Wheels and Damn near Killed My Boy over that $hit.
But if You don't want to well I will just have to live with it. but so You don't think I'm talking $hit
Give gsrguy a Call and He'll back Me up. tell Him that Cory talked to You about it.

Well again the Car looks Awesome Dude sofar You've done a Killer Job!!! :goodjob:

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 11:48 AM
i would care to do that for you............but (of course there is always a but) i sold the rims & tire to my boy, but if you can hook him up with rims & tire he might trade or something, i dont know he is not like really in love with them i'll talk to him to see whats up, if that helps that story is kinda hard to follow

spoon91
03-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Yeah I know it's alot to take in but all I would like to do is get the RIMS thats all so
If Your Boys cool with a set of '93 SI Del Sol Wheels then We can just Swap the Tires over.
Well just let Me know whats up and Thanks for Writing back Bro. :goodjob:

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 11:55 AM
can you shoot me a pic of the rims, so i can show him

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 11:57 AM
oh and thanx for the props on the car

spoon91
03-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Yep here You go.
Sorry about the Mud the Photo was taking last Summer and I had to go down a Dirt Road well a Mud Road.
But they don't have any Bends/Dents/Cracks and I don't think any Crub Love.
And all of them look that Good. :goodjob:

spoon91
03-02-2007, 12:04 PM
OH and I have all the Center Caps aswell!!!

spoon91
03-02-2007, 12:10 PM
I would get some more shoots of them but they are at My Boys Custom Wheel Shop so they don't get Hurt.

Hey Bro are the C8's in the Photos Vtec's old ones?
I think they look Awesome on there.

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 02:06 PM
his are c10's the ones on the pics are mine and ya their 8's, and thanks

i'm sure he will do it he pretty understanding and laid back, i wont be able to get with him till monday.......but i'm sure we can figure something out for you......or at least i will try my best for you

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 02:11 PM
just talked to my boy he said, when he gets in the office monday he will look at the pic and see :???:

spoon91
03-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Thats Awesome Bro Thanks so much for talking to Him and to both of You for understanding.
I know it's Stupid but when I got My Car I put those Wheels on it and I just Love the way it looked with them on there.

This is from back in the Day.

dowhatido
03-02-2007, 04:09 PM
hell ya it's cool man

vtecgsrguy
03-02-2007, 06:14 PM
ok..... damn! lookz good man!!!! glad ya got it together!!! i was waiting on the picz!!!...lol... but im "SO GLAD SOMEONE GOT IT THAT WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT"!!!!! PROPS TO YA!!!!!

pacocrix
03-03-2007, 05:44 AM
hell ya ( oh ya this is civicgsr15 i'm not at my pc and cant remember password) thanx man turned out well

dowhatido
03-06-2007, 08:19 AM
still looking for more feed back