PDA

View Full Version : Misc Roger Waters(Pink Floyd co-founder) in concert March 22nd

COGCaviZ24
03-02-2007, 09:10 AM
ok this may make seems old, but i'm hella excited about this concert.

Roger Waters Performs Dark Side Of The Moon

Live at Philips Arena on Tuesday, May 22nd at 8:00 PM
Tickets go on sale on Saturday, March 3rd at 10 AM at www.livenation.com, the Philips Arena Box Office, or charge by phone through TicketMaster at 404-249-6400.

Roger Waters, co-founder and principal songwriter of the archetypal progressive rock band Pink Floyd, will return to the United States and Canada this spring to perform the epic rock masterpiece, "The Dark Side Of The Moon," in its entirety.

"The Dark Side Of The Moon" - The Return Engagement combines a full evening's worth of music--comprised of two sets plus encores-- performed by Roger Waters and full band with state-of-the-art staging, lighting and sound

Set One provides a comprehensive overview of Waters' music including early Pink Floyd material; classic compositions from the masterpiece "The Wall"; beloved pieces from "Animals," "Wish You Were Here," and "The Final Cut"; and songs from Waters' solo tour de force: "Amused To Death."

Set Two presents Roger Waters and band performing "The Dark Side Of The Moon," one of the defining works of rock music history, from start-to-finish. Waters performed "The Dark Side Of The Moon" for the first time as a solo artist during his 2006 world tour which included a run of North American concerts last fall. Prior to Waters' 2006 tour, his last live performances of the work took place with Pink Floyd more than 30 years ago.

The Roger Waters concerts utilize elaborate large-scale video projections and theatrical staging to underscore and accentuate the power of the music which is delivered via a state-of-the-art 360° quadraphonic sound system immersing the audience in a 3-dimensional hyperworld.

info. from Project 9 6 1 website

SRCRX
03-02-2007, 03:20 PM
I seen that, I was told that he did not even write one song on
Dark side of the moon?

Should still be a great show

the cheapest price I found was 44$$ to over a $$100

BKgen®
03-02-2007, 05:18 PM
i'd rather see David Gilmour.