03-02-2007, 11:07 AM
post it up damit!

Hulud
03-02-2007, 12:35 PM
are you serious?

CHADbee
03-02-2007, 12:42 PM
yeah they suck now :(

the opposite of december will allways be a fuckin great CD but it really goes down hill from there.

4dmin
03-02-2007, 07:12 PM
are you serious?

do you think i was joking? i don't trust you i must hear the crap for myself!

TheGrillMan
03-03-2007, 12:36 AM
yeah they suck now :(

the opposite of december will allways be a fuckin great CD but it really goes down hill from there.

fav cd of theres by far

Hulud
03-03-2007, 01:01 AM
do you think i was joking? i don't trust you i must hear the crap for myself!
ill post it up sometime tomorrow then

hXc007
03-03-2007, 11:52 PM
awwww are you all crying now b/c they are trying something new with their sound instead of going the metalcore route like almost every band out today is going?

come on, give them a break!

i actually enjoy the new cd very much

GTScoob
03-04-2007, 04:11 AM
If its more singalong bullshit like their last cd I'll save my time and hard drive space.

Hulud
03-04-2007, 05:07 PM
awwww are you all crying now b/c they are trying something new with their sound instead of going the metalcore route like almost every band out today is going?

come on, give them a break!

i actually enjoy the new cd very much
dude its shit, straight up

musically its horrible

how are you gonna say that someone is crying over this? why? cause i stated my mind on it and you are swingin so hard from their nuts? it is an atrocity to music everywhere

Hulud
03-04-2007, 05:08 PM
If its more singalong bullshit like their last cd I'll save my time and hard drive space.
worse than that

hXc007
03-04-2007, 10:12 PM
woah woah woah! back up the aggression train there, buddy

i didnt mean any hate towards anyone on the board, the crying thing was just a figure of speech

second of all, PTW is nowhere near one of my favorite bands (hell, they wouldn't even be on my list of top 50 bands of all time if i had one) so there is no way i would be 'swingin from their nuts' as you call it

i was just saying im glad they are at least trying something different rather than coming out with the same ol' cookie cutter bullshit that almost every heavy band in the scene is guilty of having now-a-days.

its most deffinately no opposite of december (which is their best IMO) but at least its better than you come before you lol

4dmin
03-05-2007, 10:31 AM
OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

THIS ALBUM WAS UTTER CRAP HOW COULD YOU LET ME DOWNLOAD THIS HULUD :cry: ??? FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD CRAPPY MP3S :no:

:police: :police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police:

Hulud
03-05-2007, 11:35 AM
OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

THIS ALBUM WAS UTTER CRAP HOW COULD YOU LET ME DOWNLOAD THIS HULUD :cry: ??? FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD CRAPPY MP3S :no:

:police: :police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police: -- :police::police:
I TOLD YOU NOT TO!

:2up:

LOL

Hulud
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
woah woah woah! back up the aggression train there, buddy

i didnt mean any hate towards anyone on the board, the crying thing was just a figure of speech
maybe you should have rephrased it, cause it definetly sounded like you were saying we all were crying cause the CD is infact horrid

i was just saying im glad they are at least trying something different rather than coming out with the same ol' cookie cutter bullshit that almost every heavy band in the scene is guilty of having now-a-days.
dont get me wrong tryin out new stuff is always good, BUT this CD is still horrible

03-06-2007, 04:30 PM
breaking news...PTW was done 3-4 years ago.

CHADbee
03-06-2007, 04:44 PM
:stupid:

i rock the fuck outta the opposite of December cd in the car though weekly

Hulud
03-13-2007, 09:25 PM
more like 7 (cause opp of dec was their last good cd)

but i still reserve a lil hope that they might regain it :(