PDA

View Full Version : I WILL KILL THIS F**KING CAT!!!

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 10:36 PM
:2up: I WILL KILL THIS F**KING CAT!!!:2up:

go to page "2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneSlow5pt0
03-01-2007, 10:37 PM
y?

Lucky DAWG
03-01-2007, 10:37 PM
uhhhhhh

calm down.....

unkn0wndj
03-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Chillllll pussies are your friends!

Haha Cedar Rapids Police.

quickdodge®
03-01-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm glad you didn't preced this post with a "Funny Inside" opening, brcause that would have been very misleading. What is the point of this besides proving that you don't have to have a high IQ to make a post? Later, QD.

unkn0wndj
03-01-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm glad you didn't preced this post with a "Funny Inside" opening, brcause that would have been very misleading. What is the point of this besides proving that you don't have to have a high IQ to make a post? Later, QD.

Precede* lol.

OneSlow5pt0
03-01-2007, 10:43 PM
dont hurt the cute kitty

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Precede* lol.
...oh shit...

Rule #1 of IA.
-Don't correct QD. He will eat your babies.

unkn0wndj
03-01-2007, 10:45 PM
...oh shit...

Rule #1 of IA.

I know this. I just thought it'd be kinda cool this one time :)

aaronfelipe
03-01-2007, 10:45 PM
...oh shit...

Rule #1 of IA.
....Alive..

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 10:46 PM
....Alive..
...for breakfast...

unkn0wndj
03-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Birth Control FTMFW!

quickdodge®
03-01-2007, 10:49 PM
...oh shit...

Rule #1 of IA.

I'll let it slide this time. I just forgot the e. I know how it's spelled...was just typing too fast. Later, QD.

unkn0wndj
03-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Wait whoa this is like a record heh.

aaronfelipe
03-01-2007, 10:52 PM
~~writes down for IA trivia question~~

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 10:52 PM
I'll let it slide this time. I just forgot the e. I know how it's spelled...was just typing too fast. Later, QD.
Trust me I know you know your vocab...we actually brought that up in battle...two years ago? I don't know... Yet I still ALWAYS fuck up the word grammar.

I mean his call out WAS legit... Go get the dude in the other thread talking about "gangsters"!!!

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Wait whoa this is like a record heh.
I know, I've never seen him let one "slide"

sirkus
03-01-2007, 10:53 PM
:2up: I WILL KILL THIS F**KING CAT!!!:2up:
I bet you won't.

b@d @pple
03-01-2007, 10:54 PM
kill yourself

sirkus
03-01-2007, 11:03 PM
It's not that fun doing it that close up anyways... gotta pop off a few shots first, make it run. Then see if you can hit it. :goodjob:

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:07 PM
OK OK OK ....not really ,,but I do need this feline outta my house ASAP
**THE STORY**
My wife pulls in to our sub-division and sees a box that looks like a cat-taxi in the road kinda off to the side ,so she stops to see what the deal is and it's a cat-taxi and the door is open but the cat is in there just chillin out .So she brings the cat home and he/she has been here for a couple of days and its gotta go for the following reasons

(1)My Rottie keep looking at the cat like its food
(2)I think cats are for fags & bitches (homosexuals and ladies I apologize if I offended anyone)
(3)My wife wants to go get it shots and groomed to the tune of apprx 280 bucks ,(I can buy more EK parts with that money)
(4)I think cats are for fags & bitches ,,did I cover this allready?
(5)He makes these crazy wierd morbid noises at night ,,sounds like a baby crying and the shit creeps me out!!!!!!!!

even thou he make these strange sounds ,when I go to check on him he's purring ,the cat is allways purring ,,so I guess he's a happy cat

This may seem weird but I'm not sure if it a boy or a girl ,,I held it up to look at his package but I didnt really see anything down there so.....ummm...yeah

ohhh yeah,,, his name is Johnny Lin or at least that what his little cat house says on it

my wife whet and bought him a shit box ,kitty litter ,& cat food which is all included
with this cat

I may seem harsh but I love ani-mules (that what I call animals) and I dont wanna take him to the pound ,cause the little bastard might get gassed ,I dont want that so one of you guys take him (or her)!!!!!!!

I will deliever
Mike 770-309-3487

OneSlow5pt0
03-01-2007, 11:08 PM
i like cats

Killer
03-01-2007, 11:08 PM
i'll bet you're more scared of the cat than he is of u.. or your gun...

thing is basically calling u out.. u pussy.... (pun intended)

Killer
03-01-2007, 11:12 PM
OK OK OK ....not really ,,but I do need this feline outta my house ASAP
**THE STORY**
My wife pulls in to our sub-division and sees a box that looks like a cat-taxi in the road kinda off to the side ,so she stops to see what the deal is and it's a cat-taxi and the door is open but the cat is in there just chillin out .So she brings the cat home and he/she has been here for a couple of days and its gotta go for the following reasons

(1)My Rottie keep looking at the cat like its food
(2)I think cats are for fags & bitches (homosexuals and ladies I apologize if I offended anyone)
(3)My wife wants to go get it shots and groomed to the tune of apprx 280 bucks ,(I can buy more EK parts with that money)
(4)I think cats are for fags & bitches ,,did I cover this allready?
(5)He makes these crazy wierd morbid noises at night ,,sounds like a baby crying and the shit creeps me out!!!!!!!!

even thou he make these strange sounds ,when I go to check on him he's purring ,the cat is allways purring ,,so I guess he's a happy cat

This may seem weird but I'm not sure if it a boy or a girl ,,I held it up to look at his package but I didnt really see anything down there so.....ummm...yeah

ohhh yeah,,, his name is Johnny Lin or at least that what his little cat house says on it

my wife whet and bought him a shit box ,kitty litter ,& cat food which is all included
with this cat

I may seem harsh but I love ani-mules (that what I call animals) and I dont wanna take him to the pound ,cause the little bastard might get gassed ,I dont want that so one of you guys take him (or her)!!!!!!!

I will deliever
Mike 770-309-3487

i'm not a cat fan, but that is a pretty cat... gl with finding it a home man

Djlin
03-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Lol wtf.. the cat has the same last name as me rofl.. It must be my distant cousin.. :screwy:

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Maybe it's already been spay/neutered?

GL Finding it a home...I'd say I'd help out, but the other cat we have is a dominant outdoor cat. Cat doesn't want a damn thing to do with humans except for you to open doors. I think the cat even eats out in the wild... I don't mind giving it a home like htat if you don't, but this cat seems to have been home-cared for too long to an outdoor cat...

TheGrillMan
03-01-2007, 11:21 PM
hrmm let me check with the wife i might take it off your hands

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:23 PM
better yet guys if any of yall know MENG-HUI LIN ,,,tell him or her to come get this fucking cat!!!!!!!!!!!there is only one asian family in my neighbor hood (that I know of)
and that little veitnamese/cambodian (or where ever he's from) broke into my EK and my P5 ,,so I dont see me going over there to see if he lost his cat

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
yeah I put him outside (cause he's was making that weird noise and waking up my newborn) but he meowed at the door for like ten minute straight so I let him back in (he's been here 2 days and he thinks this is home)

if any of yall give a shit ,,we dont lock him in the little cat house ,he has roamed free around my house since he's been here ,and he dosnt bother anyone and he's to clean to have been neglected<<hope i spelled that right<<

I cant help but think maybe some was going out of town and was gonna leave at the vet/pet sitter place and they left him on top of the car and took off and he fell off,,,shit who knows??????

Maybe it's already been spay/neutered?

GL Finding it a home...I'd say I'd help out, but the other cat we have is a dominant outdoor cat. Cat doesn't want a damn thing to do with humans except for you to open doors. I think the cat even eats out in the wild... I don't mind giving it a home like htat if you don't, but this cat seems to have been home-cared for too long to an outdoor cat...

Djlin
03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
maybe MENG-HUI wanted to get rid of the cat so decided to leave it outside with the door open hoping it would run away?

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
MENG-HUI LIN can any of you guys tell what origin this name is

cambodian
chinese
veitnamese
mong
laocean
korean I prolly just mis-spelled half of that shit???????

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Try posting "lost cat" flyers? Or is it "found cat"...shit, I dont' know anymore.

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Yeah I could go for that ,,,but they left the fucker 4feet in the street???c'mon now
maybe MENG-HUI wanted to get rid of the cat so decided to leave it outside with the door open hoping it would run away?

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm way toooo lazy for that ,,,shit I had to muster up the energy to post this up...hahahhahha
Try posting "lost cat" flyers? Or is it "found cat"...shit, I dont' know anymore.

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 11:40 PM

you also made a typo. :D

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm way toooo lazy for that ,,,shit I had to muster up the energy to post this up...hahahhahha
You said you've got a wife, right?

sirkus
03-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Find a fat girl... she'll take it off your hands. They <3 cats..

Djlin
03-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah I could go for that ,,,but they left the fucker 4feet in the street???c'mon now

maybe it is an evil kitty... and they tried to make a freak accident but failed.. but yeah im guessing meng hui is chinese Lin can't be anything else.. i never met someone with last name Lin that wasn't Taiwanese or Chinese..

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:49 PM
you know what this might not even be his cat-taxi ,,,no wonder he dosnt come when I call him Jhonny ,,,shit his name might be ASS-PIRATE or SPARKLES or SHITTY KITTY ,,,i dunno ,,,one of yall just come get this bastard!!!!!!
maybe it is an evil kitty... and they tried to make a freak accident but failed.. but yeah im guessing meng hui is chinese Lin can't be anything else.. i never met someone with last name Lin that wasn't Taiwanese or Chinese..

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 11:49 PM
...so that means they don't exist?

EvasiveEF9
03-01-2007, 11:50 PM
you know what this might not even be his cat-taxi ,,,no wonder he dosnt come when I call him Jhonny ,,,shit his name might be ASS-PIRATE or SPARKLES or SHITTY KITTY ,,,i dunno ,,,one of yall just come get this bastard!!!!!!
I'll bet the cat is a pirate. Jacked it from someone's basement as a home, and started running low on food, so he threw it on his back, rucked up, and headed to a rich neighborhood where SOMEONE would take him in. Throw down the home, got in it, and waited. Now he's made his way into your home and he's plotting. :lmfao:

Good luck...

mikesEK
03-01-2007, 11:50 PM
off-topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,,,focus on gettin the cat outta my house!!!!
...so that means they don't exist?

mikesEK
03-02-2007, 12:51 AM
I forgot to mention he does NOT have front claws

Infinite
03-02-2007, 12:58 AM
i'll see if i can take the cat.

on another note. why the fuck does that gun say "Cedar Rapids Police" on the side... unless you are retired dont they tend to take service weapons back? lol

mikesEK
03-02-2007, 01:07 AM
most law enforcement agencies carry their wepons for 4-5years before trading them in for new ones ,,,,the used one get refurbished and sold ,,I pick this one up because it has SRP on the side of it and you just dont see to many electric-less nickle Glocks floating around!!,,funny thing is when i get pulled over the cops look at me weird and say "son where'd you get this gun from??"

please take the cat .........I'll let you shoot my gun

i'll see if i can take the cat.

on another note. why the fuck does that gun say "Cedar Rapids Police" on the side... unless you are retired dont they tend to take service weapons back? lol

TheGrillMan
03-02-2007, 01:08 AM
i have to say i admire you trying to give the cat a good home

most fucktards would just put it out on the street

btw tomorow is caturday i think so maybe some luck?

Infinite
03-02-2007, 01:08 AM
lol
i have 3 cats and 7 dogs already.. i should be able to

trade ya for a glock 19 :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-02-2007, 01:10 AM
I don't really need another cat since I already have 2, but I'll take him. Let me know if you still have him.

EDIT: I just looked at the pictures again & I just have 1 question. Look at his ear in the 1st picture you posted on the 1st page...is that dirt or is it some kind of wound? If it's dirt, I can take it (as long as somebody can tell me if it's a he or she!). If it's a wound, I can't...I'm too poor to take him to the vet to get he/she treated!

TheGrillMan
03-02-2007, 01:15 AM
mozzletof!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have just gotten a new kitty

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-02-2007, 01:19 AM

Isn't it "proceed"??? :D

Infinite
03-02-2007, 01:22 AM
i would believe its a he. johnny is an odd name for a female.and those discolorations just appear to be his skin. cats can have markings without fur, lol

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-02-2007, 01:26 AM
i would believe its a he. johnny is an odd name for a female.and those discolorations just appear to be his skin. cats can have markings without fur, lol

I agree about the name, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Hell, I went to school with a girl named Michael! :D

Infinite
03-02-2007, 01:33 AM
thats not right :no:
lol

quickdodge®
03-02-2007, 04:09 AM
Isn't it "proceed"??? :D

No, Michelle. I had the right word. Precede. Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-02-2007, 06:30 AM
wooo hoooo kitty kitty kitty

EvasiveEF9
03-02-2007, 07:11 AM
...never place your finger on the trigger unless you intend to kill...

You were gonna kill and innocent cat cuz it was looking at you? Bastard...

JoeyKazez
03-02-2007, 07:45 AM
heres an idea
1. set yur cat up in a hilarious position
2. put on computer, and label something along the lines of "eye'm in yer haws, takin the shitz"
3. make big bucks.

good luck

EvasiveEF9
03-02-2007, 07:48 AM
heres an idea
1. set yur cat up in a hilarious position
2. put on computer, and label something along the lines of "eye'm in yer haws, takin the shitz"
3. make big bucks.

good luck
Then SELL it off as a celebrity for 20bucks.

mikesEK
03-02-2007, 08:12 PM
I looked in his ear hole and it just the way his skin is pigmented ,,,and I tried to look at his package and ...umm ...I cant tell????he's is either a girl or a fixed dude cat

I don't really need another cat since I already have 2, but I'll take him. Let me know if you still have him.

EDIT: I just looked at the pictures again & I just have 1 question. Look at his ear in the 1st picture you posted on the 1st page...is that dirt or is it some kind of wound? If it's dirt, I can take it (as long as somebody can tell me if it's a he or she!). If it's a wound, I can't...I'm too poor to take him to the vet to get he/she treated!

Nismo
03-02-2007, 08:26 PM
You may have saved that cat from being eaten!

Tracy
03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
This thread is craking me up!

I would take him but Dan would kill the shit out of me! Maybe I can sneak him in with the rest of my children and he won't notice (3 cats, 2 gerbils and 2 chinchillas)...what's another cat? No I can't! Dammit. I have to leave for nashvillein 5 minutes! BOOOOOO me!

Cale Tucker
03-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Don't kill the kitty!

Mk3Jesse
03-02-2007, 09:06 PM
i would take it but my cat kills other cats, ;)

Cale Tucker
03-02-2007, 09:07 PM
i would take it but my cat kills other cats, ;)
Wow that is one violent cat

Mk3Jesse
03-02-2007, 09:09 PM
yea and the wierd thing is she is fixed, she is really protective, i guess she loves me or something i have no clue, but everytime other cats or w/e get in our yard she will go into attack mode, and the other cat will just look around all innocent, lol. i allways have to run out there and grab the damn thing. She attacked my friends dog i wish i had a video of that. :)

Cale Tucker
03-02-2007, 09:11 PM
yea and the wierd thing is she is fixed, she is really protective, i guess she loves me or something i have no clue, but everytime other cats or w/e get in our yard she will go into attack mode, and the other cat will just look around all innocent, lol. i allways have to run out there and grab the damn thing. She attacked my friends dog i wish i had a video of that. :)
I don't really like pets, but I've always thought cats were cool. Yours is strange. :goodjob:

Mk3Jesse
03-02-2007, 09:15 PM
lol yea it is, she thinks she can just kill shit because she can, i allways find birds and shit on my porch just wondering how the hell my cat caught a fucking bird... lol.

its a cool cat though, it isnt the norm.

Cale Tucker
03-02-2007, 09:17 PM
lol yea it is, she thinks she can just kill shit because she can, i allways find birds and shit on my porch just wondering how the hell my cat caught a fucking bird... lol.

its a cool cat though, it isnt the norm.

I've seen cats try to catch birds before. It seems that they cannot grab it when I'm watching.

Mk3Jesse
03-02-2007, 09:18 PM
haha thats crazy, i never see her do it, i just find them scattered in the yard, i sware my cat has to be a mix with a wild cat or something.. And she dont even eat them, she just kills them... its so retarded. but i guess no robot birds are gona be spying on me.. lol.

Cale Tucker
03-02-2007, 09:20 PM
haha thats crazy, i never see her do it, i just find them scattered in the yard, i sware my cat has to be a mix with a wild cat or something.. And she dont even eat them, she just kills them... its so retarded. but i guess no robot birds are gona be spying on me.. lol.
Maybe she does it for the sport? haha

Wurm
03-02-2007, 09:25 PM
shit my cat brings me bats still alive she sneaks them in my house and then thinks she deserves some damn cat food

Tracy
03-02-2007, 09:32 PM
My cat is a killer, too. She is constantly bringing me moles and birds. That's how they pay rent :)

Mk3Jesse
03-02-2007, 09:35 PM
no shit, i thought it was just me, do your guy's/ girl's cats attack other animals? lol.

Wurm
03-02-2007, 09:37 PM
my cat is the damn devil. she is solid white with a blue eye and a green eye.. If you dont let her get her way she will jump on your computer chair while your not paying attention and attack your head and that shit hurts. One day she got her claw stuck in my nose i had to get my dad to pull it out

Mk3Jesse
03-02-2007, 09:40 PM
my cat is the damn devil. she is solid white with a blue eye and a green eye.. If you dont let her get her way she will jump on your computer chair while your not paying attention and attack your head and that shit hurts. One day she got her claw stuck in my nose i had to get my dad to pull it out
lmao, thats fucking tight as hell

Wurm
03-02-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah she is cool when im not bleeding

Cale Tucker
03-02-2007, 09:42 PM

Haha im suddenly happy that I don't have a cat.

Crazy Asian
03-02-2007, 09:44 PM
AHAHA I should have taken pics of my dog. His name was Lazy but damn this mofo scares me. At the age of 1 he was already bringing me dead cats bird moles rats and a dead racoon. Hell one time he was fighting with a freakin two coyotes. Mind you this is in Cali and I HAD A BACKYARD now I got this gaping forest in a subdivision.

Infinite
03-02-2007, 09:48 PM
ya know... you could just give the cat to Ran... it may feed him for a day or two :lmfao:

Mr_Mischif
03-02-2007, 10:14 PM

I could forsee that cat getting declawed in the immediate future.

mikesEK
03-03-2007, 12:08 AM
look will one of yall come get this fuckin cat ,,,,damnit-man

free food ,free shit-box & free cat come get this damned thing I dunno how long I can
fend off my rottie!!!!!

ChaosEclipse
03-03-2007, 06:42 AM
Put the lil fucker in water!...but don't let it hear the water running cuz if u do....u face is goin to look like a a cracked side walk.

Better yet. Tie it lil hands and feet together (hog tie) and drive the POS to the woods and leave it...if yo wife ask tell her it probarly got tied up doin something.

Or blow it outta yo tale pipe.

mikesEK
03-03-2007, 07:35 AM
you are strange!!!!!!
Put the lil fucker in water!...but don't let it hear the water running cuz if u do....u face is goin to look like a a cracked side walk.

Better yet. Tie it lil hands and feet together (hog tie) and drive the POS to the woods and leave it...if yo wife ask tell her it probarly got tied up doin something.

Or blow it outta yo tale pipe.

David88vert
03-03-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm giving your wife 2 more cats.....

Doppelgänger
03-03-2007, 12:37 PM
wish me and the girl could take it, but there are 2 here already...

Footefan52
03-03-2007, 02:04 PM
You probably took some China persons dinner. I bet they are looking for it.

13Bracer
03-03-2007, 02:21 PM
damn i already have one crazy ass cat.
but good luck with it!haha

Maniaç
03-03-2007, 02:24 PM
i onced killed a cat....... shit was pretty funny

David88vert
03-03-2007, 06:28 PM
wish me and the girl could take it, but there are 2 here already...

Are you saying that you can't handle any more pussy?????:D

Mr_Mischif
03-03-2007, 06:30 PM
^ OH SNAPS U WENT THURR!!!

ISAtlanta300
03-03-2007, 08:10 PM
i onced killed a cat....... shit was pretty funny

if it was on purpose, it would be funnier if it was you instead.

mikesEK
03-03-2007, 09:33 PM
ok bastards I'm taking that shit-eatin cat to the pound ,provided that they're open!!!!

yall mofo's had yer chance...later

ahmonrah
03-03-2007, 09:59 PM
ok so who's the idiot in the first page holding the glock with tritium sights and "cedar rapids police" stamped onto the slide with their finger on the trigger?

ahmonrah
03-03-2007, 10:03 PM
for you pointing that gun at it. that cats gonna suck your fuckin soul out while your sleeping and deliver it to satan....speaking of which.....GOD?

mikesEK
03-04-2007, 10:06 AM
that'd be me!!!
ok so who's the idiot in the first page holding the glock with tritium sights and "cedar rapids police" stamped onto the slide with their finger on the trigger?

mikesEK
03-05-2007, 03:42 PM
nice going yall,,,,,I had the cat put down ....cost me 75bucks

ISAtlanta300
03-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Poor cat.... may it rest in peace... :(

Mr_Mischif
03-05-2007, 06:37 PM
it's gonna haunt you.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-05-2007, 07:14 PM
That sucks! I would have taken it, but I haven't been able to get back on here since I sent you that PM :(

mikesEK
03-06-2007, 03:39 PM
the cat didnt really get put down ..it got droped off ot the gwinnette pound (that place by 316&20 near the jail house )this morning so one of yall outta go in a day er two and get him after hes had his shots
That sucks! I would have taken it, but I haven't been able to get back on here since I sent you that PM :(