PDA

View Full Version : SPEEDING TICKET INFO

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 11:14 AM
PLEASE CLOSE THREAD DUE TO ASS HOLES!! thanks.

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 11:18 AM
1000% fuckin call your agent

RandomGuy
03-01-2007, 11:22 AM
by the government

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 11:23 AM
ok so that was useful info thank. but no for real i don't need any smart ass comments.

RandomGuy
03-01-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.trafficviolationlawfirms.com/images/gif/trafficviolationlawfirms.gif
http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/images/small-us.gif (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)

There you go

shavedcivic
03-01-2007, 11:31 AM
your best bet is to call your insurance company. if this is your first offence, then the court appointed solisitor/ or your lawyer will be able to drop the 50 over to maybe under 45. you'll just get an aggresive driving ticket. which will be about $200-$300.

RandomGuy
03-01-2007, 11:36 AM
just be like as soon as the cop turned his lights on I jetted because his car looked alot like an imposter i've been hearing of... i was scared for my life. lolol

or just be like I was checking to see if I can chirp 5th gear.

Stormhammer
03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
for your insurance call your insurance company as like you were wanting toget an idea, say blah blah speeding this much blah blah, NEVER give out your customer info and or number

Sammich
03-01-2007, 11:53 AM
go to court and get it reduced..

EJGuy
03-01-2007, 11:57 AM
I agree w/ Stormhammer. Call your insurace company's 800 #. Speak in hypatheticals. "My freind..."

however, I am a little suprised that you didn't go to jail over that one.

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 11:59 AM
WTF?!

This is not the muthafuckin' DMV. You get a ticket, figure the shit out for yourself. I am tired of all the stupid fuckers on IA asking about their ticket/offenses.

- How much is my insurance going up?
- Will I go to jail?
- How much will the fines be?
- Am I going to get raped in jail?
- Is Yousef going to suicide bomb me?
- Is Brett going to repost something today?
- Will the judge be mad at me?
- Do I need a lawyer?

STFU!
DIAF!
GTFO!

-------------------------------------------------------->

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 12:01 PM
where is your compassion?

EJGuy
03-01-2007, 12:06 PM

I don't know about y'all, but I keep mine in a box in the attic.

Doppelgänger
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
ok so that was useful info thank. but no for real i don't need any smart ass comments.

Does this look like Import Fucking Insurance?? NO!!

Theres no fucking way to know how much your insurance will change...really... last i checked, there was more then one insurance company out there, and they all have different policies and rate increases... seriously....... people asking about "how much is my fine going to be" and "will i loose my liscence?" and "will my insureance go up?" bullshit needs to stop. There are some legit legal questions.... awww fuck this im starting a new thread.

anyway..... rather then punching 349543957834 buttons to ask a question, take 20 seconds and 10 number and call you insurance agent.

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 12:09 PM
i just called my insurance company they said u are FUCKED. does that help?

dnugs03rsx
03-01-2007, 12:09 PM
im gonna say ur fucked i got a ticket in dec and was goin 24 over thats automatic 4 points i got a damn good lawyer and got off without ne thing bein on my insurance

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:11 PM
PLEASE CLOSE THREAD DUE TO ASS HOLES!!!

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 12:11 PM
dont close it we are here to help you.

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:12 PM
WTF?!

This is not the muthafuckin' DMV. You get a ticket, figure the shit out for yourself. I am tired of all the stupid fuckers on IA asking about their ticket/offenses.

- Will I go to jail?
- Do I need a lawyer?

STFU!
DIAF!
GTFO!

oh and by the way go fuck your self!!:bump::goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:13 PM

Fuk compassion!

Leadfoot_mf
i called my dad and asked him about your sit. he said in 1967 he got busted racing and doing 130 mph. his insurance went up 20 a year.

vjizzle
WTF?!

- Will I go to jail?
- Do I need a lawyer?

STFU!
DIAF!
GTFO!

you are fucking 32 and you act like you are my age... man i feel sorry for you ass hole.:goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:14 PM
PLEASE CLOSE THREAD DUE TO ASS HOLES!!!

You just called your dumbass out! :2up:

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:16 PM
You just called your dumbass out! :2up:

yea becous IM the ass holeSSSS S stands for plural. dumb fuck. if i act like you at 32 ill have my best freind shoot me.

Doppelgänger
03-01-2007, 12:16 PM
but in reality, there is a formula to how much your insurance goes up:

Type of car + year + options = base rate.

Base rate + driving record + driver age + car color = Your rate

Take your base rate and add 27.985 - (full year of insurance) x √120 ± .5 -x(∑+1) +98⅔ / the number of years you have been driving + number of months insured with the company = how fucking stupid you are for reading this.

dnugs03rsx
03-01-2007, 12:18 PM
haha damn i was just stating the fact that ur gonna be fucked cause u gotta take off work to go to court pay for a lawyer pay for a fine and hopefully dont get chewed out by the prosecutor cause that guy in sandy springs is a dick... he was like u know how ur going to die... my response nope.. him-in a car... then he goes u know how im gonna died i said no but my real response if had not been the situation would have gone something like... your gonna die jacking off and having a heart attack when ur mom walks in..

Mike Lowrey
you are fucking 32 and you act like you are my age... man i feel sorry for you ass hole.:goodjob:

Good Job you can read my profile! That will surely help you in the real world.

I actually feel sorry for your dumbass. You are the one who comes to an automotive forum and posts in the "whoreslounge" where it states that it is all non-serious stuff. You are the asshat that is asking questions to everyone, that you should be asking the the court and your insurance company. Get off your ass and make a few phone calls. Nobody wants to hear your stupid shit.

----------------------------------------->

vjizzle
but in reality, there is a formula to how much your insurance goes up:

Type of car + year + options = base rate.

Base rate + driving record + driver age + car color = Your rate

Take your base rate and add 27.985 - (full year of insurance) x √120 ± .5 -x(∑+1) +98⅔ / the number of years you have been driving + number of months insured with the company = how fucking stupid you are for reading this.

:gay: arne you smart!! good for you :goodjob:. stick to miatas. fag.

Mike Lowrey
yea becous IM the ass holeSSSS S stands for plural. dumb fuck. if i act like you at 32 ill have my best freind shoot me.

I could shoot you now, since you are just a waste of good oxygen. :goodjob:

dnugs03rsx
03-01-2007, 12:19 PM
haha Asshat never heard that

Leadfoot_mf
guess i am pretty stupid.... what do i do with the remainder?

vjizzle
Good Job you can read my profile! That will surely help you in the real world.

I actually feel sorry for your dumbass. You are the one who comes to an automotive forum and posts in the "whoreslounge" where it states that it is all non-serious stuff. You are the asshat that is asking questions to everyone, that you should be asking the the court and your insurance company. Get off your ass and make a few phone calls. Nobody wants to hear your stupid shit.

----------------------------------------->

its easy man just dont read and you will be ok.. so go do what ppl you age do and shut the fuck up!

Doppelgänger
03-01-2007, 12:21 PM
hahaha... you must have thought long and hard about that insult.... man, i dont know if i can come back from that.

listen here you grabastic pile of amphibian shit, besides the fact you should have been an abortion, you really are just and easy target. Go fuck a vegetable.

btw...... anyone who has "jizz" as part of their name takes it in the ass by default.

joesblk_teg
hey dont bring miatas in to this vanja lol

Mike Lowrey

Hey fuckstick! You are not wanted here.

We at IA have what we call, a minimum IQ requirement in order to post. I am sorry to say that you only meet 1/10th of that requirement.

So, FUCK OFF!

vjizzle
I could shoot you now, since you are just a waste of good oxygen. :goodjob:

are you threatening me?? shoot me?? man you should do know who you talk to before you speak!!

Doppelgänger
guess i am pretty stupid.... what do i do with the remainder?
cock slap jizzle with the rest?

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:22 PM
its easy man just dont read and you will be ok.. so go do what ppl you age do and shut the fuck up!

Let us look at the source of my problem......Dumb Muthafuckers! i.e. You. :goodjob:

----------------------------------->

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:22 PM
hey dont bring miatas in to this vanja lol

joe yours i like cous you are cool.:D

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:23 PM
are you threatening me?? shoot me?? man you should do know who you talk to before you speak!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rolleyes:

Leadfoot_mf
yeah why the hate for miatas? thats all you got? have fun in court.

vjizzle
later gator... fagots.

joesblk_teg
03-01-2007, 12:24 PM
all you guys are some hardcore E-thugs :lmfao: IA drama FTL

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:25 PM
later gator... fagots.

Hey jizzspot!

Hope you enjoy getting fucked up the ass in jail! :lmfao:

vjizzle
you know... you aint gotta bash on someone shit if all im doing is asking a question!

Doppelgänger
later gator... fagots.

If you're going to fucking insult people, get a god damn education and at least spell shit correctly.

Doppelgänger
someone got own3d

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 12:26 PM
its what we do. so fuck off. douche.

Hulud
notes please

vjizzle
Hey jizzspot!

Hope you enjoy getting fucked up the ass in jail! :lmfao:

you would know what happens in jail!!! mhhhhhhh its telling me something. oh and another thing ass hole i aint going to jail and i aint losing my license and hey look my ticket is oly $250 so i relly dont give a fuck.:lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:27 PM
you know... you aint gotta bash on someone shit if all im doing is asking a question!

Then use more than 2 brain cells and call the appropriate people. :goodjob:

Dumbass Notes:

IA does not = appropriate people :goodjob:

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:28 PM
If you're going to fucking insult people, get a god damn education and at least spell shit correctly.

cous i relly care how the fck i sspple on a fckeng forem. :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 12:29 PM
notes please
dumb ass comes in here asking what % his insurance will increase for a 115 mph in a 65 ticket will be. 6 pts he is 21. the fellowship of ia give him the info that he needs. everyone is happy.

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:30 PM
well hey thanks for the good time guys!! this is the point of the whores lounge so no hard feelings. you guys have fun.:goodjob::cheers::bump::police:

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:31 PM
you would know what happens in jail!!! mhhhhhhh its telling me something. oh and another thing ass hole i aint going to jail and i aint losing my license and hey look my ticket is oly $250 so i relly dont give a fuck.:lmfao:

You see, this is what I am talking about. You are a douche. If you know what is going to happen, do not post for attention. IA has enough attention whores. No more are needed.

The advice has been given several times, but it seems too elusive for your tiny brain.

C-a-l-l y-o-u-r i-n-s-u-r-a-n-c-e c-o-m-p-a-n-y.

Was that slow enough for you?

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:31 PM
dumb ass comes in here asking what % his insurance will increase for a 115 mph in a 65 ticket will be. 6 pts he is 21. the fellowship of ia give him the info that he needs. everyone is happy.

you the biggest idiot in here and go talk to your dad and ask him y you so stupid... well ill answer that for you. he poked you i the head while he was fucking you mother during pregnancy. :goodjob:

Hulud
03-01-2007, 12:32 PM
got it, so he basically bent over and took it from all you guys? :lmao:

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:32 PM
well hey thanks for the good time guys!! this is the point of the whores lounge so no hard feelings. you guys have fun.:goodjob::cheers::bump::police:

OK.....

DIAF!

GTFO!

Hulud
03-01-2007, 12:33 PM
you the biggest idiot in here and go talk to your dad and ask him y you so stupid... well ill answer that for you. he poked you i the head while he was fucking you mother during pregnancy. :goodjob:
cmon, you can do better than that

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:33 PM

:lmfao: and your calling, him stupid......riiiiiight........

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:34 PM
got it, so he basically bent over and took it from all you guys? :lmao:

We helpful like that. :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 12:34 PM
thanks i try real hard to be the biggest idiot. makes me feel good to get the recognition that i crave. hope i didn't confuse you with the big words. i will wait for you to look them up and respond accordingly.

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:35 PM
What now jizzlestick?

Hulud
03-01-2007, 12:35 PM
thanks i try real hard to be the biggest idiot. makes me feel good to get the recognition that i crave. hope i didn't confuse you with the big words. i will wait for you to look them up and respond accordingly.
:lmfao:

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:36 PM
You see, this is what I am talking about. You are a douche. If you know what is going to happen, do not post for attention. IA has enough attention whores. No more are needed.

The advice has been given several times, but it seems too elusive for your tiny brain.

C-a-l-l y-o-u-r i-n-s-u-r-a-n-c-e c-o-m-p-a-n-y.

Was that slow enough for you?

ok the brak down of the insurance company.... ill call and say "hey guys i just got a 6pt ticket.. and i was wondering how much more you are goingto chere me?? they are like oh relly well good let me check your reccord and mhhhh lets see... oh yea here it is.. you are so stupid for calling us and leting us know you just got a ticket since we only check your driving reccord one a year. good luck.

so thats y i relly dont wanna call them and tell them... id rather pay my insurance on the bike for the next 6months with out them knowing i got it yet. so i fighre i get some advice form some ppl and who else than my buddys from IA.
thanks for all the help gator.:goodjob:

Hulud
03-01-2007, 12:37 PM
ok the brak down of the insurance company.... ill call and say "hey guys i just got a 6pt ticket.. and i was wondering how much more you are goingto chere me?? they are like oh relly well good let me check your reccord and mhhhh lets see... oh yea here it is.. you are so stupid for calling us and leting us know you just got a ticket since we only check your driving reccord one a year. good luck.

so thats y i relly dont wanna call them and tell them... id rather pay my insurance on the bike for the next 6months with out them knowing i got it yet. so i fighre i get some advice form some ppl and who else than my buddys from IA.
but to answer your original question, people arent going to know how much its gonna increase because just like health insurance there are thousands of plans

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:37 PM

You don't have to tell them your name doofus... :goodjob:

Get your daddy's cock out of your mouth and leave.

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:39 PM
you know what it is my fault for asking. later.

Hulud
03-01-2007, 12:39 PM
so are you actually leaving the thread?

**edit***
guess not

vjizzle
03-01-2007, 12:40 PM
You don't have to tell them your name doofus... :goodjob:

Get your daddy's cock out of your mouth and leave.

i feel sorry for your kids.. and yes you do need to give them your info to request a quote smart ass. oh and by the way my dad died when i was 5 sogo fuck your self fagot. and like i said make sure you know who you talk to before you open yoour shit hole.:goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:40 PM

DING! DING! DING!

What do we have for her Johnny!

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 12:41 PM
:lmfao: and your calling, him stupid......riiiiiight........
Wait did i start this thread? did i get the ticket for going 124? thats right i am the biggest idiot in this thread though. :goodjob:

Hulud
03-01-2007, 12:42 PM
i said make sure you know who you talk to before you open yoour shit hole.:goodjob:
you may want to take your own advice before calling everyone in this thread kids

cause im pretty sure you are the youngest

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:43 PM
i feel sorry for your kids.. and yes you do need to give them your info to request a quote smart ass. oh and by the way my dad died when i was 5 sogo fuck your self fagot. and like i said make sure you know who you talk to before you open yoour shit hole.:goodjob:

You don't need to give them your information if you are asking general questions. Asking about how much insurance would go up with some theoretical violations is general. :goodjob:

Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, I am talking to a douche.

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Woohooo!

jizz-on-his-face left!

Doppelgänger
03-01-2007, 01:56 PM

Ha... Here's an idea... suck up to your fucking mistake of being an idiot.... you mom obviously did...otherwise she wouldnt have kept you.

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 02:02 PM
wow did it take you that long to think of that lol this thread has has been rip for over an hour.

Doppelgänger
03-01-2007, 02:48 PM
wow did it take you that long to think of that lol this thread has has been rip for over an hour.
no asshole, i was out eating lunch and came back......stupid 'vette owner...gaaaawwsssshhhh

ironchef
03-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Notes?

Lucky DAWG
03-01-2007, 02:50 PM
lol "plz close bc of assholes"

WOW
wut did you expect when you post in a place called the whores lounge

grow a brain dipshit

13Bracer
03-01-2007, 02:52 PM
lol "plz close bc of assholes"

WOW
wut did you expect when you post in a place called the whores lounge

grow a brain dipshit

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/304/LUVDAHATE.jpg

2.0civic
03-01-2007, 02:55 PM
holy fucking shit....anyone have clifs of what happened?? all i got was like 50 over..

YOURE FUCKED! i Seriously dont know how you didnt get arrested

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 04:03 PM
So, where did jizzylips go?

dtmcnamara
03-01-2007, 06:33 PM
guys come on. the kid was just trying to see if anyone on here had gotten 6 points on their license and wanted to see how it affected their insurance. he wasnt trying to get advice or anything, he was simply trying to see if this has happened to anyone on here.

Now i know this is the "whores lounge" but seriously if you want a response to anything and fast you normally need to post it here or it will be overlooked for a few days. He is just trying to see how much someone else's insurance went up just so he can see if an attorney is worth the money.

*waiting for the shit talking to begin again*... :no: :bump: :yes:

Lucky DAWG
03-01-2007, 06:37 PM
guys come on. the kid was just trying to see if anyone on here had gotten 6 points on their license and wanted to see how it affected their insurance. he wasnt trying to get advice or anything, he was simply trying to see if this has happened to anyone on here.

Now i know this is the "whores lounge" but seriously if you want a response to anything and fast you normally need to post it here or it will be overlooked for a few days. He is just trying to see how much someone else's insurance went up just so he can see if an attorney is worth the money.

that much is the truth

Mike Lowrey
03-01-2007, 07:08 PM
I am just tired of all the questions about tickets, etc lately. You can't go a day without seeing at least a couple of them. These people need to learn how to get the info themselves.

Make it happen Putos!

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2007, 07:49 PM

i was about to flame u then i realized you were stirring the pot.

dtmcnamara
03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
stir away...