PDA

View Full Version : Meadowcreek Vs. Norcross: Macon 3-1-07

TheChosenOne
03-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Today, Meadowcreek and Norcross are going to play the state quarter final game for basketball down in Macon, and I was wondering if anyone was going. I just want to possibly see some nice cars while im down there.

On a more athletic note... who out there follows high school sports? I got my money on Meadowcreek because they have the number one ranked guard in the nation, Chris Allen. I'm not going to sleep on Norcross cause they start 5 Division 1 prospects.

Rican219
03-01-2007, 08:08 AM
I saved money on my car insurance.......!

A1EX
03-01-2007, 08:09 AM
no i dont support meadowcreek

Kyle
03-01-2007, 08:33 AM
You bet on a team cause they have the number one guard in the nation?

:thinking:

Well Norcross was ranked #2 in the nation and played Oak Hill. I would bet on Norcross, plus I went there.

Z33_kid
03-01-2007, 06:38 PM
no i dont support meadowcreek

dont lie u be sayin how much u love meadowcreek lol j'p not goin but meadowcreek will wiN !!! :ninja:

JDM onlyy
03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Today, Meadowcreek and Norcross are going to play the state quarter final game for basketball down in Macon, and I was wondering if anyone was going. I just want to possibly see some nice cars while im down there.

On a more athletic note... who out there follows high school sports? I got my money on Meadowcreek because they have the number one ranked guard in the nation, Chris Allen. I'm not going to sleep on Norcross cause they start 5 Division 1 prospects.

Maybe that's who I saw today...there was a bus with a bunch of cheerleaders and a basketball team that came to QT when I was working. They were wearing white and blue too, so maybe it was Meadowcreek..if it was, I didn't recognize any of them though. Meadowcreek for the win..I went there...

efman
03-01-2007, 06:51 PM
well i follow 3a and 2a but thats just cause i'm still in school i guess, at this point the game could go either way so betting is not gonna happen with me !

PearlDc4
03-01-2007, 06:54 PM
meadowcreek is gunna get raped!!!!

gtikid
03-01-2007, 06:54 PM
You bet on a team cause they have the number one guard in the nation?

:thinking:

Well Norcross was ranked #2 in the nation and played Oak Hill. I would bet on Norcross, plus I went there.

And Norcross got their ass handed to them by Oak Hill :lmfao:

2FST4U
03-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Meadowcreek FTW!

TheChosenOne
03-02-2007, 12:58 AM
ummm... update. meadowcreek got RAPED!!!!!!!!!

Im fucking sad.

Im going to sleep.

the end.

Kyle
03-02-2007, 01:16 AM
And Norcross got their ass handed to them by Oak Hill :lmfao:
You are misinformed my friend.

Norcross had the lead the entire first half. Then Oak Hill came back and was up by about 6 and we had to start fouling, so we lost by a few more.

ummm... update. meadowcreek got RAPED!!!!!!!!!

Im fucking sad.

Im going to sleep.

the end.

Hooray! Norcross FTW as I predicted.

dont lie u be sayin how much u love meadowcreek lol j'p not goin but meadowcreek will wiN !!! :ninja:

I'm sorry that's the incorrect answer.

Meadowcreek FTW!

No, no. Meadowcreek FTL!

2FST4U
03-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Damn it