View Full Version : Fender Strat Squire & Squire 15 Amp--$150 With Pics
Mchnhead2k5
02-28-2007, 03:46 PM
I guess my last thread got closed because I didn't post pics quick enough.
Guitar:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/machinehead2k5/DSC00052.jpg
Amp:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/machinehead2k5/DSC00055.jpg
Soft/Carrying Case With Some Green Candle Wax:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/machinehead2k5/DSC00057.jpg
81911SC
02-28-2007, 04:25 PM
just what im looking for hmmmm
thinkskater
02-28-2007, 11:43 PM
mmmm
Mchnhead2k5
03-01-2007, 07:52 AM
Found the tuner.
Mchnhead2k5
03-01-2007, 07:12 PM
you guys interested in it, lemme know. bump
TRDwasiq
03-01-2007, 08:20 PM
wht the hell did u do with the case
Benefit
03-01-2007, 08:26 PM
skeet on it
Mchnhead2k5
03-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Yep I have green skeet. I knocked over a candle and it fell on the guitar case as pointed out in the caption for the picture.
ShooterMcGavin
03-01-2007, 11:31 PM
same guitar i have :goodjob:
Mchnhead2k5
03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
pre-thrashers game bump.
Mchnhead2k5
03-04-2007, 05:45 PM
post thrashers 3-1 win bump
Mchnhead2k5
03-08-2007, 02:30 PM
bump
Mchnhead2k5
03-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Bump.
kaotickaozpunk
03-15-2007, 08:55 AM
pm'd
Mchnhead2k5
03-19-2007, 02:43 PM
bump
Mchnhead2k5
03-28-2007, 01:19 AM
BUMP
Mchnhead2k5
04-05-2007, 11:10 PM
bump.
Mchnhead2k5
04-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Bump...anyone?
Mchnhead2k5
06-22-2007, 12:17 PM
bumpity.
Mchnhead2k5
07-26-2007, 11:53 PM
bump any reasonable offers?
Mchnhead2k5
08-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Bump from the dead.
imbosile
08-22-2007, 07:53 PM
100?
Mchnhead2k5
08-30-2007, 01:21 AM
100 bucks takes it.
Mchnhead2k5
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
100 bucks and i'm also accepting trades.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.