PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just fucking hate..... (RANT!!!)

bigdare23
02-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Dont you just fucking hate.................................

when you put so much effort and time in something and it fails!!!

Today I had a competition in my ME2110 class. It took me two days to build a device for it! I planned it out for a week and practiced with it for 6+ hrs! Ran perfect yesterday and minutes before the competition. During the competition it fucking fucked up!!! Results were 2pts out of 120pts. Everyone was like what the fuck??? Because they knew I had the "only" design that could get the full amount of points. I was so pissed that I threw it away after my turn. After the competition, my professor made me get it and run it again (not for points). So I did it and it worked perfect............. What does that say about my luck? Bad part was it was for a grade. I didnt choke, because I wasnt under any pressure. I knew my design was better than everyone elses and I practice like crazy!!!

Thats my rant for the day, sorry for the waste of time :(

Crazy Asian
02-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Like my car? Everytime I get something awesome for my car something breaks or I realize it needs another thing. I HATE THAT!!!

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 02:36 PM
WOW, what is it. like bot wars or something some bil nye shit ehh. pics please.. Sorry to here whatever it was. didnot come through when you needed it to.

bigdare23
02-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Just a imagine a big ass board game divided in 4 sections. you must bring back as many bowling pins to your section (theres 2 pins per section) as possible. hard part is your only sources of power are 3 mouse traps and gravity. Also theres a big rotating cylinder in the center of the board. most people fired stuff with the mouse traps (shit everyone did really) to knock the pins over. I design a device that connects to the cylinder and brings all the pins to my section. Too bad it didnt even trigger!

Killer
02-28-2007, 02:55 PM
yeah, we had to build self propelled vehicles once in high school....

mine was perfect.. i tested it all day long at home out on my DECK... it would go a pretty good distance...

race day comes.. i get a couple feet cause we were running it on tile.. i had no traction... (i used grip tape for the traction.. worked awesome on wood, turf, and carpet..) BUT what was great was when we put it on some wooden up ramps and another head to head... mine romped on this other guys... he made his outta balsa wood...

BABY J
02-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah - like one time I designed a plan.

1) Cleaned up my house.
2) Turned the red lights on (bedroom).
3) Put 2 condoms under the pillow.
4) Threw on some gear.
5) Went to the club.
6) Had a BANGIN bitch that wanted to take me home - she was ready to leave. I wanted to wait until I could pass my # to another broad.
7) Talked to 2nd chick secretly in the corner for a few mins - passed her the number. SUCCESS
8) 1st chick nowhere to be found
9) Called "old faithful" when I got home at 3am - she was out of town and couldn't play.
10) rubbed one out and went to sleep. BUMMER

Mr_Mischif
02-28-2007, 03:29 PM
LOL@Failed 3some

gtlude
02-28-2007, 04:00 PM
You go to Tech. You should be used to having things fuck up by now. The bad thing is............it only gets worse.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Like my car? Everytime I get something awesome for my car something breaks or I realize it needs another thing. I HATE THAT!!!

dude, my car has a sensor that tells when i have money.. then it breaks..

VooDooXII
02-28-2007, 04:27 PM
What garbage...it worked still and he didn't give you points?

Sorry about that man...damn.

BKgen®
02-28-2007, 04:28 PM
...fat mexican chicks in tube tops.

BABY J
02-28-2007, 04:29 PM
^^ FUCK HIS SHIT!! I didn't get no ass!!! A guy could die from that shit, while you are worried about some1 making toys at school.:rolleyes:

bigdare23
02-28-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah I gave it some time and now I'm over it! I'm just going to get my revenge on everyone in the next (and final) competition. Sad, I will have no life for the next 3 weeks. Lucky the class end at the end of March!!!

Magnus213
02-28-2007, 11:50 PM
A couple years back I made a trebuchet in shop class that functioned beautifully until the graded test. It fired the tennis ball 40 feet... backwards. My group managed to snag the loophole and use absolute value to salvage our grade.

HEATON
03-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Reminds me of when we did the downhill derby in Scouts..lol I was smashing everyone in the pre-lims, then someone (dad) it be better if we cut a hole in the bottom and added some quarters for extra speed, well needless to say. the quarters didnt stay and it just got lighter so i got knocked out in the first round, and after all that time I spent designing and buildin the best design.. I know how it feels man. Sucks .

DaX
03-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Dont you just fucking hate.................................

when you put so much effort and time in something and it fails!!!

Today I had a competition in my ME2110 class. It took me two days to build a device for it! I planned it out for a week and practiced with it for 6+ hrs! Ran perfect yesterday and minutes before the competition. During the competition it fucking fucked up!!! Results were 2pts out of 120pts. Everyone was like what the fuck??? Because they knew I had the "only" design that could get the full amount of points. I was so pissed that I threw it away after my turn. After the competition, my professor made me get it and run it again (not for points). So I did it and it worked perfect............. What does that say about my luck? Bad part was it was for a grade. I didnt choke, because I wasnt under any pressure. I knew my design was better than everyone elses and I practice like crazy!!!

Thats my rant for the day, sorry for the waste of time :(

I think the sole purpose of ME2110 is to humiliate you - a big ole slice of humble pie. My group's final project went the exact same way when I took that class - worked great in the leadup - failed miserably at the competition. Thank goodness we had one of the best presentations - that saved us.

BABY J
03-01-2007, 08:30 AM
HHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO??????? ?????????????????????? I didn't get any ass that night!!!

Mr_Mischif
03-01-2007, 08:35 AM
You got rosie palm though. She may be a slut, but she's good enough.

BABY J
03-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Ok. I guess I will STFU and GTFO. LOL

Mr_Mischif
03-01-2007, 08:38 AM
ROFL

BABY J
03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
** mumbles under breath **

Fuckin' bitch! Knows DAMN WELL she coulda waited for me...

bigdare23
03-02-2007, 03:10 PM
I think the sole purpose of ME2110 is to humiliate you - a big ole slice of humble pie. My group's final project went the exact same way when I took that class - worked great in the leadup - failed miserably at the competition. Thank goodness we had one of the best presentations - that saved our ass.

really isn't it!!! I hate part of your grade is based on the competition!!