PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Emissions?

ChRiS
02-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Well Im buying this SR20 Kouki, and im not sure if it will pass emissions or not. If it wont pass, what would I have to do? Besides paying the guy more than usual.

If I would come down to that, where is there a good emission place to go to in Dekalb county.

Thanks a lot
Chris

Lotte
02-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Well if you don't pass the first time. You have to bring a repair form/receipt that you have taken it to a mechanic and fixed the problem before you take the emissions again.

Andyc3020
04-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Can they test it "unofficially" so you can know if you pass or not before you "officailly" test it? You know what I mean?

T34me
04-30-2007, 12:11 PM
they will not do that. Just register your car in a county that dosent require emissions!

speedminded
04-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Well Im buying this SR20 Kouki, and im not sure if it will pass emissions or not. If it wont pass, what would I have to do? Besides paying the guy more than usual.

If I would come down to that, where is there a good emission place to go to in Dekalb county.

Thanks a lot
ChrisA properly installed SR20DET should pass, by Kouki do you mean a black top with VTC?

Benefit
04-30-2007, 08:28 PM
im in the same sort of ordeal. my car has not been to emissions yet so i have some time to work with and wont have to take it to a mechanic...ive talked to some guys...said that they will do it , just give em the vin and presto but can anyone varify this?

Well if you don't pass the first time. You have to bring a repair form/receipt that you have taken it to a mechanic and fixed the problem before you take the emissions again.