PDA

View Full Version : ALTERNATE MEET, BP PEOPLE.

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 10:58 AM
So i got this great spot, for all you ricer guys from BP. The meet spot is nicely sized and kinda hidden. There is also a good spot to do some 1/4 mile digs. I went out and measured it to make sure. This place is up in gwinnett off 316... so the cops wont bother us. Since all the 'fast' cars are having private meets, here is a place to go besides BP..... See you guys there!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/meet.jpg

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/?action=view&current=meet.jpg

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 11:05 AM
there is also this awesome place across 316 from the other spot. Its at a old airport that no one uses at night.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/mee1t.jpg

Stormhammer
02-28-2007, 12:32 PM
hahahahahah

behind the airport is where I have my 0-120 mph vid - and oh yea, at the end of the road is where the Gwinnett County Helicopter and SWAT team stuff is stationed

and your about a mile from a police station...... really smart....

Stormhammer
02-28-2007, 12:34 PM
oh and the first meet spot? is about 500ft down from the prison - and almost litearally across where abut 50 cop cars are parked :lmao:

MachNU
02-28-2007, 12:50 PM
DAMMIT, Stormhammer why did you say something!!!!!!!!!! I know that area real well and was like hey, just past here is that BIG ASS police station!!!! I think he was trying to set the ricers up!!!!!

gtikid
02-28-2007, 12:58 PM
oh and the first meet spot? is about 500ft down from the prison - and almost litearally across where abut 50 cop cars are parked :lmao:

Nice job of telling all the ricers :slap:

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 01:02 PM
yeah, good job dumb fuck.... i was realyl wanting to see how many idiots from here would go....

Oh, Maniac's stupid ass neg. repped be..... some people cant take jokes.... :(

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Dear stormhammer, eat a dick.... and take those cars out of your sig before you get own3d again..... oh, and why dont you bring your mom to the meet too... so she can hit on the highschoolers again.

gtikid
02-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Dear stormhammer, eat a dick.... and take those cars out of your sig before you get own3d again..... oh, and why dont you bring your mom to the meet too... so she can hit on the highschoolers again.

:eek: ...

Maniaç
02-28-2007, 01:19 PM
keep this shit in the whores lounge. -1

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Go back to playing with Wills balls.. in your mouth.

Maniaç
02-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Go back to playing with Wills balls.. in your mouth.

that was fucking weak... don't come at me like that if you can't back it up
ps; your -rep didn't do shit to me.

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 01:29 PM
haha, you know, its funny that if some people would just 'agree' with some shit, it would completely diffuse a situation. Per se you were to just say "yeah, ok" to that comment, it would have taken all the wind out of my sail and i'd honestly have nothing to say to that.

Eh, i thought some of you more 'serious' people would have seen the joke in this and gotten a kick out of it..... kinda like going to the end of 285.

I'll talk to Will this weekend and something tells me he'll get a laugh out of all of this :)

Stormhammer
02-28-2007, 01:35 PM
so she can hit on the highschoolers again.

if I recall correctly, it was the high schooler trying to pick her up, and she shot him down :lmao:

fyi - ricers dont really troll the killslounge ( post it up in the meets section though, be like meet here at 8pm )

$50 says they'll discover the industrial park behind there and get lost and busted :lmfao:

and everybody knows what color Starion I have, isn't it obvious that my sig cars are JDM?

Maniaç
02-28-2007, 01:36 PM
haha, you know, its funny that if some people would just 'agree' with some shit, it would completely diffuse a situation. Per se you were to just say "yeah, ok" to that comment, it would have taken all the wind out of my sail and i'd honestly have nothing to say to that.

Eh, i thought some of you more 'serious' people would have seen the joke in this and gotten a kick out of it..... kinda like going to the end of 285.

I'll talk to Will this weekend and something tells me he'll get a laugh out of all of this :)

i don't give a fuck what Will has to say. i don't follow him like a dog nor care if he laughs at a joke i say or not.
im done with you and this worthless thread. Later.

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 02:14 PM
chillaz mang... its all good lol.

As for stormwomman..... i wasn't there... might as well have been. But either way.... thanks for being "Mr Serious"... maybe people can hire you be their serious side to they dont have to know how to read a joke.

Now we can just let this thread down down in a ball of fire into the land of failed threads.