PDA

View Full Version : i got my staples out!

thecrazyone
02-28-2007, 09:22 AM
hey guys, just thought i would update you on my situation, i got my staples out a few days ago and am making a full recovery, doctor said he wants to write a paper on me because in 28 years of trauma surgery he has never seen someone get this type of injury and be walking and talking 3 weeks later, also theres a pic of my x-ray i got done this morning, u can see the bullet still in my heart, and you can faintly see all the wires thats holding my sternum together. i didnt really know how to take a pic of an x-ray so that will have to do....

blacknightteg
02-28-2007, 09:28 AM
damn will. shit.

Danny
02-28-2007, 10:40 AM
care to share the story of what happened? congrats on the recovery.

shavedcivic
02-28-2007, 10:45 AM
hey man, i read your post about what happend, and i'm glad to see your making a recovery. thats awesome that your doc. wants to write a paper about you.

HachiDori
02-28-2007, 12:36 PM
^ like above said We need story and congrat on recovery!

shavedcivic
02-28-2007, 12:40 PM
i dont even know what todays date is but im finally back at my house and am able to share my story...

on the 8th me and my freinds were chillin in his backyard when 2 black guys ran up on us with pistols drawn they made us lay on the ground and were kickin us and shit, they started reachin in our pockets and i stood up the on kid(a 17 year old) pistol whipped me across the back of the head, i puched him and hit the other kid(a 15 year old) and i started running only to get shot in the mid back and the bullet go up and stop in my left ventricle, after 3 hours of open heart surgery, 42 staples and 15 stitches im here typing this now, iv spent the last week in the ICU of gwinnett medical center. i dont really know what else to say.

yea both kids were caught and are facing about 5-6 counts each and are being held without bail.

they were part of the"pinehurst click"

i hope they both get butt raped for the rest of there lives.

ill get sum pics of of my battle wound when i can.

EDIT

for those asking, getting shot felt like a bee sting, i guess cause my adrenaline was running after already being pistol whipped.

here is my chest 42 staples like a said :cry: ....

/\/\/\/\
Here is his story

BABY J
02-28-2007, 12:41 PM
WTF! WHOA!

Nitro
02-28-2007, 12:45 PM
damn!!! glad u pulled through bro :yes:

VooDooXII
02-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Damnnnnn dude...great to see that you've recovered.

Killer
02-28-2007, 01:18 PM
cliff notes? WTF HAPPENED?!?!?!

Kyle
02-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Congrats on the recovery. It makes me cringe to see that, but it's amazing how well you have pulled through all this.

Killer
02-28-2007, 01:27 PM
nm i see now.. dude that's nuts!

Danny
02-28-2007, 01:33 PM
crazy story man. glad your ok. I am also glad they caught those SOBs

Truly an amazing recovery. How is your friend that was with u?

thecrazyone
02-28-2007, 05:49 PM
damn will. shit.

i know man.

crazy story man. glad your ok. I am also glad they caught those SOBs

Truly an amazing recovery. How is your friend that was with u?

my freinds are fine, im the only one that got hurt, cause im the one that was like o fuck that and i got pistol whipped across my head and thats when i ran, dodged 5 bullets, got hit by the 6th and then the fuckers took off.

HachiDori
02-28-2007, 09:09 PM
holy shit, that some serious shit right there. At the age of 17 and 15 already shooting people wtf? this world is most deff going to shit.

spoon91
03-01-2007, 07:50 AM
It's AWESOME!!! to see Your doing Better Bro. :goodjob: may God Bless and Take Care of Yourself.

Slowboy
03-01-2007, 08:09 AM
omg dude. Dang i remember you tellin us bout what happens but geez.

JessAlba452
03-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Dammnn I'm glad you made it back from that and showed those punks who was boss. :) WELCOME BACK!

ahmonrah
03-01-2007, 06:42 PM
damn! they gonna die in jail.....good !!! fuckers.

ahmonrah
03-01-2007, 06:43 PM
damn! they gonna die in jail.....good !!! fuckers. how you been doing(emotionaly) since this shit jumped off? u good ?

thecrazyone
03-01-2007, 06:54 PM
damn! they gonna die in jail.....good !!! fuckers. how you been doing(emotionaly) since this shit jumped off? u good ?

i've been doing good i think, im gettin alot of support from friends and family ofcourse, its kinda hard to say, i've had a few breakdowns just because i cant do anything literally, my left ventricle is that place that took the bullet and thats the main powerhouse of the heart so walking around for 10 minutes makes me out of breath for 15. i still have a long way to go recovery wise but small steps are better than no steps.

i also just kinda freak myslef out cause i start thinkin about shit like those fuckers friends wanting revenge and finding out where i live or sumthing.

good news is, ive talked to the entire gwinnett gang task force and they have meetings every tuesday and a detective said im talked about it in everyone, they all know where i live, its not like there protecting my house or anyhting but its cool/ comforting to know.

db_bogdan
03-01-2007, 07:02 PM
god damn... shit... stupid kids. Congrats on the recovery. so what`s gonna happen with the bullet?

efman
03-01-2007, 07:03 PM
ya is the bullet gonna stay in there ?

ToyotaTwo
03-01-2007, 07:17 PM
congrats man

dumpdaccord
03-01-2007, 07:24 PM
dont know u but u got balls...

u are allowed to have a gun in your house even though your not 18....get a shotgun...buck,slug,buck,slug...n dont miss.real talk

thecrazyone
03-01-2007, 08:58 PM
ya is the bullet gonna stay in there ?

bullet is staying in, doc said the never take them in situations like this, its in my muscle and wont ever move and anything like that

dont know u but u got balls...

u are allowed to have a gun in your house even though your not 18....get a shotgun...buck,slug,buck,slug...n dont miss.real talk

im 19. i dont really feel like i need a gun, i dont do things that cause me to need one, what happend to me was completely random just sum punk add kids tryna make an easy score, pretty pathetic.

db_bogdan
03-01-2007, 09:15 PM
and what r u gonna do about metall detectors? airport and stuff like that? what if they wont belive you? they will have to search you every time?

thecrazyone
03-01-2007, 09:42 PM
and what r u gonna do about metall detectors? airport and stuff like that? what if they wont belive you? they will have to search you every time?

hahahah i have been talking and thinkign about that since it happend, but when i got the x ray done a few days ago i talked to the doc and he said it wont happen :goodjob:

itz a jew
03-01-2007, 10:19 PM
glad to hear ur ok... man there is so many little ass punks running around thinking there the shit im glad ur ok and i hope that they get wat they deserve in jail... u said this happend in gwinnett? im located there were exactly is this happening

db_bogdan
03-01-2007, 10:28 PM
hahahah i have been talking and thinkign about that since it happend, but when i got the x ray done a few days ago i talked to the doc and he said it wont happen :goodjob:

cool... anyway bro... glad you`re ok... punk ass kids... i`ll bet they will regret what they did...! :idb: in jail!!! HHAHAHA
but even if they are in jail... it`s still not gonna change nuttin! stupid kids will be everywhere!!!! :no:
the best thing to do is take a smile (:haha:) and be happy you`re ok! :yes: :bump:

d1esel12
03-06-2007, 08:43 PM
wow dude gald to see that you recovered. but holy cow thats so cool. ( sorry, i get a amazed by things like this )

speedminded
03-06-2007, 09:12 PM
bullet is staying in, doc said the never take them in situations like this, its in my muscle and wont ever move and anything like that

im 19. i dont really feel like i need a gun, i dont do things that cause me to need one, what happend to me was completely random just sum punk add kids tryna make an easy score, pretty pathetic.com'n man, with a scar like that you gotta come up with a better story! lol, j/k! :tongue:

That's nuts...i thee grant you the name "thecrazyone" forever! :goodjob: glad they were found though, i've witnessed a couple shooting where they were never caught.

dean
03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Wow that is crazy. Congrats on getting healed and still having good spirits. It that happened to me, I would be in jail for murdering those mf'ers when I got out of the hospital, if they weren't already caught.

So who covered that big ass surgery bill? I hope you don't have a bill waiting for you to pay the rest of your life. I assume that surgery cost a grip.

speedminded
03-07-2007, 10:13 AM
So who covered that big ass surgery bill? I hope you don't have a bill waiting for you to pay the rest of your life. I assume that surgery cost a grip.good point, i'd imagine around $175-200k if not more :eek:

DaX
03-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Glad you're ok - I read the other thread.

Nice scar, with a little stage blood and makeup, you're set for Halloween this year.

thecrazyone
03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
good point, i'd imagine around $175-200k if not more :eek:

try 500k.

speedminded
03-07-2007, 01:47 PM
try 500k.whoa! I was going to say $250k bc that's around what an emergency quadruple bypass would run...then i was comparing the hours in surgery, etc. and my estimation was still practically short the value of a used Carrera GT :tongue:

Da_unknown
03-07-2007, 08:32 PM
try 500k.

good god:eek: ...... but glad to see u doing good man....

The Ren
03-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Wow!!! Glad to see you up and about so soon.. Its amazing what the human body can do.. I am so fucking amazed and you are one hell of a person!

koukis14
03-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I read the original post when you got home from the hospital. I'm glad your ok. Atleast when your at the bar you can pretty much trump ANY other tough guy story for the ladies.

morelian09
03-07-2007, 09:56 PM
wow congrats on the recovery man

JDMJAYDC2
03-11-2007, 10:43 AM
wow man thats crazy i think if something like that happend to me it would totally change my life i think i would do things that i was scared to do before just cause of how close to death you came. props for staying strong man youll get through it for sure.

Ruststang
03-12-2007, 09:12 AM
And people nag me because i frequently carry a firearm .

Hundo®
05-14-2007, 07:48 AM
you are one lucky guy... congrats on the recovery.. i dont know what i would have done if 2 guys ran up on my with a pistol.. most likely what you did since you probably thought your life ewas about to end, might as well try to change that right? although i guess i probably would have kept hitting them and tried to get a gun.. a while back 2 of my friends where i live in Dunwoody, GA, were kidnapped and driven out to the middle of nowhere to be shot in the back of the head for a "gang anitiation".... one was instaltly shot in the back of the head when they were taken out of the car.. the other ran like a bat out of hell and got shot twice.. he managed to run/swim home over 20 miles.. lucky to be alive.. it's sad that there's evil horrible people that will just shoot you..they all deserve to rot in the deepest darkest part of hell.

Hundo®
05-14-2007, 07:52 AM
And people nag me because i frequently carry a firearm .

fuck them.

imagine if he had one? 2 guys woulda rolled up on him and either gotten blasted immedietly or put in their fucking place. there's too many sick people in this world to not have some sort of protection on you.

cpa ric
05-14-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm glad I am ALWAYS carrying a .45 and a .380 backup gun. Had a couple of gangbangers (unarmed-they better be glad) try to rob me once. Let's just say it didn't work out.

speedminded
05-14-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm still skeptical about carrying, a majority of the incidences involves guns that aren't even real, unloaded, or someone that doesn't really want to hurt anyone...then you have the others solely with that intention. The more i'm downtown carrying around X $$$ of camera equipment the more I think it's wise...not a bit worried about myself but I just don't want anyone i'm around hurt and will do anything to prevent that. You pull a gun out to kill, not to threaten. Haven't done it in a while but i'm sure I could field strip a glock and assemble it faster than most on here -- i'm comfortable with them, would use it if I had to but I guess you could call me Macgyver when it comes to it, i'd rather find another option...

There's alot of screwed up people in the world and I just hope they all get what they deserve. My mom was shot and murdered, the guy was sentenced 30 years, and he walked in 8. The wonderful Florida judicial system: violent criminals are released early to make room for drug smugglers yet for misdemeanor and minor felony drug charges all you get it a ticket and probabation, don't even get a ride to the local sheriff's bed & breakfast. If they find a roach or seed in your car here you automatically go to jail, court, bond out...sentencing, back to jail and/or probabtion, etc.

Some things work out, some don't, just wish natural selection would run it's course more often... :2cents:

Lownismo17
05-14-2007, 03:58 PM
This thread and the movie "vacancy" has convinced me to buy a fire arm..

no control
05-17-2007, 10:14 AM
i remember reading that story. glad you'll be making a full recovery...

Shawna
05-17-2007, 10:32 AM
omg WOW glad you are still here with us!!!

95teg_chick
05-18-2007, 08:41 PM
wow.. well its a good thing u are doing better!!! and also that those guys got caught!! do u know why they did it?