PDA

View Full Version : i need some girlish advice help.. aka translation from girl to man..

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:39 AM
what does it mean when she says,

'i just dont want to ever wonder what could have been'

it's going on 11 months.. whe's already done this once.. is it somethign i'm doing wrong?

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Either she talkin bout being with another guy. or she wants to marry you. Girls are so damn confusing dont listen to a word i say.

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 08:42 AM
sex her up. then tell her its not workin out

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 08:43 AM
sex her up. then tell her its not workin out

Thats always a good way to take it.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Either she talkin bout being with another guy. or she wants to marry you. Girls are so damn confusing dont listen to a word i say.
yeah thats what i'm saying.. idk what she really means by it.. i'm so damn fucking lost/confused/hurt right now:( :thinking: :cry:

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 08:44 AM
ok what it means

what something could have been
1: with another person
2:with you
fuk it
girls say shit like that to confuse guys so that well buy them stuff,

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:46 AM
she says she 'not happy anymore too'

honestly, it does hurt, but the more i dwell on it the worse it gets, so i guess i just gotta let her go, but if i do it too laid-back she'll think i dont care about her..

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 08:46 AM
no no no dont buy them shit. this is when you dont pay them half the attention. after your done fuckin her and shit just get up dont say nothing and take a shower. Then get on IA and talk shit in the whoreslounge. and then when she ask you to come back in the bed with her. tell her to put her clothes on were goin to wallmart.

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 08:47 AM
she says she 'not happy anymore too'

honestly, it does hurt, but the more i dwell on it the worse it gets, so i guess i just gotta let her go, but if i do it too laid-back she'll think i dont care about her..
gotta let it go, if u show her u care it jsut makes her want to leave more to be mean. tell her BYE NIKKA, and go on about business.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:48 AM
ok what it means

what something could have been
1: with another person
2:with you
fuk it
girls say shit like that to confuse guys so that well buy them stuff,

exactly, she wanted me to buy her a coach purse for her graduation.. wanna know what i got from her for my graduation?

.. a zippo :screwy:

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 08:48 AM
no no no dont buy them shit. this is when you dont pay them half the attention. after your done fuckin her and shit just get up dont say nothing and take a shower. Then get on IA and talk shit in the whoreslounge. and then when she ask you to come back in the bed with her. tell her to put her clothes on were goin to wallmart.
jsut let her go, pay no attention, if she knows u want her, she doesnt worry, but if u act like u dont, she wont b able to handle u not wanting her.

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 08:49 AM
jsut let her go, pay no attention, if she knows u want her, she doesnt worry, but if u act like u dont, she wont b able to handle u not wanting her.

Thats what im getting at.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:49 AM
gotta let it go, if u show her u care it jsut makes her want to leave more to be mean. tell her BYE NIKKA, and go on about business.

but i cant, her mom still has the car.. but her mom loves me and knows it wouldnt be my fault and she'd still give it to me..

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 08:50 AM
but i cant, her mom still has the car.. but her mom loves me and knows it wouldnt be my fault and she'd still give it to me..
OH SHIT, THEN GET THE CAR FIRST!!!!!
GO OVER THERE BEGGING FOR HER BACK U STILL OVE HER ECT U CAN CHANGE...BLAH BLAH..

but yeah the mom will wnat the car gone cause its brokeded.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:52 AM
fuck all this, now she's saying she doesnt want to leave.. cause now ALL OF THE SUDDEN!! she doesn't want to lose me.. wtf..

Halfwit
call her mom

" hey mrs: mom, i dont know whats wrong with susie, but shes actin rly strange latley, i lover her and dont want to lose her but she says shes not happy, what should i do?"

then shell know ur tryin and love u more even if it goes wrong = u getthe car

Slowboy
whats your situation. Like you live alone or with mom and dad. does she live alone or with mom and dad.

Halfwit
fuck all this, now she's saying she doesnt want to leave.. cause now ALL OF THE SUDDEN!! she doesn't want to lose me.. wtf..
well go lether show u she dont want to leave :idb:

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 08:53 AM
just act careless, show her u care about her, but dont act like shes everything, jsut time things out right.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:53 AM
OH SHIT, THEN GET THE CAR FIRST!!!!!
GO OVER THERE BEGGING FOR HER BACK U STILL OVE HER ECT U CAN CHANGE...BLAH BLAH..

but yeah the mom will wnat the car gone cause its brokeded.

exactly, like it sucks cause i'd still have to be friends with her cause her mom is like a second mom to me..

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 08:55 AM
JSUT GO WIT HTHE FLOW.

if she wants to stay tell her ur happy, if she wants to go tell her ur sory it came to this, have a good day.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:57 AM
whats your situation. Like you live alone or with mom and dad. does she live alone or with mom and dad.
i live with my parents, but my parents CONSTANTLY trip, cause my bro just got married, so my moms freaked out cause she lost one of her babies.. or w/e, and she lives with her mom and step-dad and brother, but- her mom is about to divorce the step dad we think, and her brother is about to move out.. so i kinda have to stick around cause her mom is just as much my mom as my real mom is.. so i'm like fucking trapped almost and dont know what to do..

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 08:59 AM
JSUT GO WIT HTHE FLOW.

if she wants to stay tell her ur happy, if she wants to go tell her ur sory it came to this, have a good day. thats what it's coming to..

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:00 AM
talk to the mom. u seem rly close so she wouldnt mind talking to you ( if the girl keeps acting crazy that is)

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:01 AM
hmm yeah thats. tricky. well let me think bout this one for a second. Sounds like you more then likely young. And there are goin to be plenty more womans in your young years. If your having doubts its time to move on. in all honesty. Take this all as a lesson.

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:01 AM
oh and post pics of her, This will be the final decision. lol jk but pics would help.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 09:03 AM
i have been i took the first time she tried to leave as a lesson too.. lolz.. idk, i'm still getting the car, lolz thats all thats going through my head as she's texting me, 'how i am gonna still get the car' 'think, think' lolz

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:04 AM
i have been i took the first time she tried to leave as a lesson too.. lolz.. idk, i'm still getting the car, lolz thats all thats going through my head as she's texting me, 'how i am gonna still get the car' 'think, think' lolz
LOL and if u dont, ill buy it...

AgentEasy
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31589551&MyToken=b5205ea6-e2cb-4842-81c7-d6d0587398d1

here go..

Slowboy
explain more bout this car. whos is it. what kinda car is. and whos driving it again. you kinda lost me in the begining with all that

AgentEasy
LOL and if u dont, ill buy it...
then you'll give it to me.. lolz

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 09:06 AM
explain more bout this car. whos is it. what kinda car is. and whos driving it again. you kinda lost me in the begining with all that
it's my new project, it was her moms, it's a 91 crx si.. i gots plans too.. and her mom said i could have it, but i dont have title yet :(

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:06 AM
she is teh hotness!!!!!!!!!!

SLOWBOY ITS A CRX and im partial to crx

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:09 AM
you need to go for the car man. do what you can to get the car. But i mean a car will last longer then a girl anyday of the weeek. so hold out till the car is yours bro sounds dirty but its crx.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 09:10 AM
yup.. thats what i'll do, lol i keep telling her it'll get better over summer, which it will, cause she's still in high school..

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 09:11 AM
and now all i have to do is play the sad depressed part and i get sexorz tonight..

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:11 AM
and shes hot....so have fun ;)

high school girls FTW!!!

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:12 AM
and now all i have to do is play the sad depressed part and i get sexorz tonight..
WOOO HAH thats whut im talkin about

sexors woot!

Jaimecbr900
02-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Sounds like she's giving you the ole heave ho young man. She's trying to let you down easy instead of telling you she'd like to play the field.

If you do break it off with her, you have to cut ALL ties. None of this "I'm going to be friends with mama" bit. You think it's hard now, wait until you see her with someone else. You keep hanging around her house chatting with momma and that's exactly what you'll eventually see. Cut it loose and go your own way. Don't hold candles lit for her to come back either. Chances are more likely that she will move on, as should you, once yall break up since yall are so young.

To be honest, if you've done nothing wrong and are being side-swipped with this, it's probably because she already has someone waiting in the wings for her (if she hasn't already started that ;) ). If that's the case, then pull up your boot straps, scoop up what's left of your self-respect, and dump her NOW.

Just my :2cents:

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 09:13 AM
lol owh gawd.. i think i just gave casey his 'material' for awhile.. lolz

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Sounds like she's giving you the ole heave ho young man. She's trying to let you down easy instead of telling you she'd like to play the field.

If you do break it off with her, you have to cut ALL ties. None of this "I'm going to be friends with mama" bit. You think it's hard now, wait until you see her with someone else. You keep hanging around her house chatting with momma and that's exactly what you'll eventually see. Cut it loose and go your own way. Don't hold candles lit for her to come back either. Chances are more likely that she will move on, as should you, once yall break up since yall are so young.

To be honest, if you've done nothing wrong and are being side-swipped with this, it's probably because she already has someone waiting in the wings for her (if she hasn't already started that ;) ). If that's the case, then pull up your boot straps, scoop up what's left of your self-respect, and dump her NOW.

Just my :2cents:
nah we decided hes jsut gonna have sexors with her, and getthe car. so its all good

RandomGuy
02-28-2007, 09:15 AM
that means she's pregnant

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:16 AM
OH NOES I CANT HANLDE N E MORE PREGGO CHIKS IMA ASPLODE!!

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Go for the car. Go for the car.. And sex. but yeah it would be best to drop her now and move on and get away. completely. but if you got pics of the car that would help. If its clean hell yes if it looks anything close to casey's run away as fast as you can. lol

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 09:20 AM

how.. lol i wrap it up and i pull out, unless like i keep sayings she had sex with someone else..

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Go for the car. Go for the car.. And sex. but yeah it would be best to drop her now and move on and get away. completely. but if you got pics of the car that would help. If its clean hell yes if it looks anything close to casey's run away as fast as you can. lol
booooo i ahte you

PhAtBoYMr2
02-28-2007, 09:24 AM
that usually means she fucking someone else and is gonna drop your ass

get out of there with the quickness son

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 09:24 AM
booooo i ahte you

lol and no ebay turbo for me either.. lolz j/k

or am i ...:D

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:25 AM
turbo crx ftw

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:29 AM
im just kidding your sweet leather seats are jdm. oh did you know i sold all my honda's ahahah. yeah

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:30 AM
oh noes!!! why would u do that? whut u gotz now?>

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:34 AM
i drives a g35 now.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/curtway/DSC_0047-1.jpg

Jaimecbr900
02-28-2007, 09:35 AM
that usually means she fucking someone else and is gonna drop your ass

get out of there with the quickness son

Quoted for those that weren't paying attention...... ;) :goodjob:

Tell em Mark, we can see it coming a mile away..... ;)

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:36 AM
i drives a g35 now.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/curtway/DSC_0047-1.jpg
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:37 AM
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN

HAHA. thats like everybodies response. shit im spending less cash on this then i have on any honda. well not really but maybe :thinking:

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:38 AM
HAHA. thats like everybodies response. shit im spending less cash on this then i have on any honda. well not really but maybe :thinking:
lol i bet its nice nnot being looked at weird i ntraffic and shit though.

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-28-2007, 09:53 AM
It means it's over... Point Blank. Move on, and forget her.

DaX
02-28-2007, 09:54 AM

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:55 AM
from a girsl perspective, shouldnt he try to have sexors one last tiem though? like saying :bye"

DaX
02-28-2007, 09:56 AM

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Agreed. Fuck her best friend then dump her ass.
nah but he needs to seor her one last time too though. right after the friend

Jaimecbr900
02-28-2007, 09:57 AM

Still no little one???? ;) :D

See, even the ladies agree.

Exit stage left with the quickness. :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-28-2007, 09:58 AM
If it was me, I'd be like, "okay, well, let's just fuck for old times sake," and then kick that cunt to the curb... Don't get all emotional and shit, you'll just get hurt... Just hit it from the back and leave, as a matter of fact, don't even say, "bye."

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Still no little one???? ;) :D

See, even the ladies agree.

Exit stage left with the quickness. :goodjob:

no damn it.. I'm very moody, can you tell?!

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:00 AM
If it was me, I'd be like, "okay, well, let's just fuck for old times sake," and then kick that cunt to the curb... Don't get all emotional and shit, you'll just get hurt... Just hit it from the back and leave, as a matter of fact, don't even say, "bye."
thats what i was sayin, u have ot have sex one last time at least, then every now and then when u both dont have bfs an gf';s its aa good way to have sex with someone ur comfortable with./

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-28-2007, 10:01 AM
This is true.. but then again, be careful or she'll get pregnant and make sure she makes your life hell until you take full responsibility for the child....

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:02 AM
This is true.. but then again, be careful or she'll get pregnant and make sure she makes your life hell until you take full responsibility for the child....
BLOOD TEST.

i have never not wrapped it up. i keep it real when they throw that card i be like

uh un" not me take that shit somewhere else.

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 10:06 AM
nah but he needs to seor her one last time too though. right after the friend

Caseys a V-man. Dont listen to him. jk

but what you tlakin bout people look at me funny driving my car. you talkin bout the hatch or rex i had. shit people loved those cars.

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 10:06 AM
wiat a sec did i miss something is your girl pregnant. ??/

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Caseys a V-man. Dont listen to him. jk

but what you tlakin bout people look at me funny driving my car. you talkin bout the hatch or rex i had. shit people loved those cars.
jsut talkin about ppl lookin at it cause its modded/ loud ect,.. u dont get that in the g. they be like wowzers

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:08 AM
wiat a sec did i miss something is your girl pregnant. ??/
no.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 10:11 AM
lol no.. well she missed her . this month.. but she did the same thing last time she missed her . so i'm not worried..

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:13 AM
lol no.. well she missed her . this month.. but she did the same thing last time she missed her . so i'm not worried..
ur stomach turns a lil when she says it though doesnt it? evne though u know it cant be... happened to me and then later i was like wtf it cant be bitch ima keel u

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 10:14 AM
oh noes. lol But yeah i dont really get the looks i did in my honda's but I do get the looks from some hawt girls riddin in nicer cars now. before they were like eww that guys sweeting he must not have AC. lol

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:15 AM
oh noes. lol But yeah i dont really get the looks i did in my honda's but I do get the looks from some hawt girls riddin in nicer cars now. before they were like eww that guys sweeting he must not have AC. lol
no ac ftl... ima do a swpa in muh ek but keep ac.

JennB
02-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Not reading all 4 pages but what she's saying is she's not happy with some parts of the relationship but she can't see herself without others. She doesn't want to give up over little things and then wonder if it could have been more. She's just as confused as you are.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 10:19 AM
ur stomach turns a lil when she says it though doesnt it? evne though u know it cant be... happened to me and then later i was like wtf it cant be bitch ima keel u

exactly.. but i'm not sceered cause if shes havin an ankle biter it aint mine..

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Not reading all 4 pages but what she's saying is she's not happy with some parts of the relationship but she can't see herself without others. She doesn't want to give up over little things and then wonder if it could have been more. She's just as confused as you are.
no, she wants hi mto buy things, and beg her to stay.

UR ON HER SIDE!!!

all in all we decided that it is necessary for the "last time" sex.

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 10:21 AM
LOL

Halfwit
exactly.. but i'm not sceered cause if shes havin an ankle biter it aint mine..
for real one of mine said that and i didnt tell her i knew it couldnt be i let her take it as far as she wanted, it turned out it was one of those bith trics "i wanted to see if u would stay if i were pregnant"

so i dumper her after she told me that, i was like "u bitch!"

AgentEasy
yeah.. dont take her side..

DaX
02-28-2007, 10:22 AM

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Girl-speak for "she's trying to confuse you and skip out on the guilt."
lol shes on the girls side trying to help the girl ge our boy.. hell nah speek teh truf woman! no more games

JennB
02-28-2007, 10:23 AM
No, I'm not on anyone's side, I'm honest. You need to sit down with her and say something like "I'm sorry you're confused, but you can't drag me around like this. We're either together or we're not. No games."

Some girls will play and play until you make them stop.

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 10:24 AM
thats what i'm saying.. why do women always say like the opposite of what they mean..

DaX
lol shes on the girls side trying to help the girl ge our boy.. hell nah speek teh truf woman! no more games

Souf siders sniff out all the female games.

Halfwit
No. You need to sit down with her and say something like "I'm sorry you're confused, but you can't drag me around like this. We're either together or we're not. No games."

Some girls will play and play until you make them stop.
there u go!

have that convo.....after sex. not b4 or she may leave or "get a headache"

Halfwit
Souf side nukkaz sniff out all the female games.
souf sideee!!

DaX
02-28-2007, 10:26 AM
thats what i'm saying.. why do women always say like the opposite of what they mean..

Dude, before I married my wife, I sat her down and said "I will take every thing you say literally. If you try to play some silly game where what you mean is opposite of what you say, I'm going to take it as what you said the instant it comes out of your mouth."

It's been great a few weeks after that - once she realized I meant what I said.

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 10:26 AM
were are those pics of the crx. lol

AgentEasy
02-28-2007, 10:28 AM
yeah fuck this i'm gonna go talk to her right now..

Halfwit
SHE BE LIKE "honey does this make my butt look big?"

u be like HELL YAH BABY WOOT!!"

then she ne like :2up: :cry: :fire: :boxing: :boxing:

AgentEasy
were are those pics of the crx. lol

comin.. gotta go take em..

DaX
SHE BE LIKE "honey does this make my butt look big?"

u be like HELL YAH BABY WOOT!!"

then she ne like :2up: :cry: :fire: :boxing: :boxing:

It was like that for a few weeks.

Halfwit
02-28-2007, 10:29 AM
It was like that for a few weeks.
lol...

Jaimecbr900
02-28-2007, 10:30 AM
no damn it.. I'm very moody, can you tell?!

Ahh girl, it will be here soon enough. I told you already Max is just waiting until MY birthday to come. ;)