PDA

View Full Version : BOXING/Cardio kixkboxing

mi4dub
06-22-2005, 01:57 AM
Looking for a Prof. BOXER who wants to train people. I have GYM/RING and everything you need.

Also looking for Cardio Kickboxing instructor.

Chris, [email protected]

RandomGuy
06-22-2005, 03:10 AM
i know someone, will have him contact you.

Kevykev
06-22-2005, 09:52 AM
sounds good!

Tracy
06-22-2005, 10:38 AM
yo! I've been boxing for about 3 years now. Where is it gonna be at? I might know someone. My favorite trainer doesn't work at my gym anymore and I miss him.

mi4dub
06-22-2005, 12:38 PM
located buford hwy between clearmont/n.druid hill
use to be biggs boxing forum
below bodyplex on publix shopping center

auxiliary
06-22-2005, 12:59 PM
I teach Taekwondo, and can teach competitive kick boxing.

Send me a PM if you wanna try to work somethings out.

Tracy
06-22-2005, 04:03 PM
located buford hwy between clearmont/n.druid hill
use to be biggs boxing forum
below bodyplex on publix shopping center

I know Biggs. He used to teach at my gym in Midtown. So then you must know Jon from Winder/Athens (can't remember his last name but it'll come to me) Jon was the trainer that I was telling you about. Biggs used to be his trainer. I know a couple of people that Biggs trained.

Keep us updated. I'd like to come check it out once it gets going. I go to LABoxing/Velocity. I'm tired of that place. It's way to.....aerobic for me. I actually like to learn technique and spar, not just do it for the cardio. I've gotten pretty good and the gym just doesn't seem to want to accomidate long standing members. They take care of the new people, but once you get good there is nothing stimulating to learn anymore since they cater to the new people so much. They slow down the classes for the new people which makes me bored (I'm selfish but I pay a ton of money to be a member). There are no advanced classes or anything like that. booooooooooooo!

So take heed to what I am saying when you open your gym please :).

Tracy
06-22-2005, 04:13 PM
BTW, JImmy can't fight. I beat him up almost everyday.

auxiliary
06-22-2005, 05:48 PM
BTW, JImmy can't fight. I beat him up almost everyday.

oh please. Do you wanna set up a fight?

Tracy
06-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Yep. Shure do. Boxing only tho. No king fu or kickboxing (although I can kick box, too) I don't want you sneaking any kung fu kicks in if I allow kickboxing.

auxiliary
06-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Yep. Shure do. Boxing only tho. No king fu or kickboxing (although I can kick box, too) I don't want you sneaking any kung fu kicks in if I allow kickboxing.

why not use your feet....I mean, they're the strongest part of your body and keep your best distance...

but I'll box you if you want to :D

Tracy
06-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Because I know your a better kicker than me and I'm not that stupid.

kilpatty43
06-22-2005, 10:05 PM
there is a place in decatur that is awesome...its off clairmont...i went for a while until i dislocated my shoulder and had to quit for a while...but it was a great class and instructor

mi4dub
06-23-2005, 09:40 PM
you guys are more than welcome to come work out... i got a ring and everything. maybe we can setup IA boxing match... lol

well, i am still looking for someone to use my space for training. this should be a good side job for somebody

Tracy
07-06-2005, 11:45 AM
you guys are more than welcome to come work out... i got a ring and everything. maybe we can setup IA boxing match... lol

well, i am still looking for someone to use my space for training. this should be a good side job for somebody

I tried to set up an IA boxing grudge match at my gym. Had permission and all. No one wanted any of the Tracinator!!!!!!!!!! RARRR!

ruah_23
07-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey I'm interested in participating.I used to box but didn't do it for awhile.
Let me know abt it!!:)