PDA

View Full Version : Silver LS w/allSHOW BIG InterCooler..

lsxtreme
02-27-2007, 03:11 PM
me and soem of my buddes came from the winder meet adn meetup @ the gwinnt hang out spot... and this dood hella funnie.. talking & talking & talking

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

exact words from the silver LS
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
i asked him what he was running....?

LSowner: ohh just a vtec.......(long pause) ................. hmm b20.. w/skunk2 t3/t4 turbo... and skunk2 intercooler..!!

me: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
me: was like hmm :thinking: skunk2 makes turbo kits? and intercooler? ohh wee. :lmfao: . didn't sound like anything was in that hood though.. car wasn't dropped, bigg o'l intercooler only.. (all SHow) asked for a friendly run.. and says he only runs boosted cars. and he jumped back in his car and wat it sounded like to me was a BIG BS only.. sounds worst then stock... (but no turbo, no vtec.. hmm b20) hahaaa

but if you do read this holla.. i'll run with you.. and see how my new setup goes.. just a stock gsr.. in a dc2 body .. :D

Wal-Mart
02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
this post hurts my eyes. There was a really neat class in school, it was called "english reading and comprehension", something tells me your school couldn't afford this program.

lsxtreme
02-27-2007, 08:46 PM
ohh in that case i'll run you also WAL-MarT..

ksniperfox
02-27-2007, 09:20 PM
since when does cars/racing have anything to do with grammar?

maybe it wasnt the schools fault, but this guy just didnt make the cut?

06V_DubGirl
02-28-2007, 12:49 AM
lol It would be funny if the guy hes talking about is ILOVEBOOSt's old car..If u think hes just got an interfooler and he wont run u til ur boosted U just get an interfooler too..Now STFU And GTFO!

KevinT707
02-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Lsxtreme is my boy but I'll admit he does have a lot of grammatical errors in his posts, damn Hmong folks!!

Member31410
02-28-2007, 03:26 AM
^^ Yeah, damn Hmong folks.

iloveboost
02-28-2007, 08:50 AM
It's not my old car.

My old car now lives in Florida.

Wal-Mart
02-28-2007, 10:32 AM
ohh in that case i'll run you also WAL-MarT..

ha ha ha

enough said.

lsxtreme
02-28-2007, 03:44 PM
hahaaa i just thought it be fun.. to post up something to talk about .. yall.. lol.. and i guess there are folks out there that check upon me.. .. hey kevin you just cant wait to get at me huh... hahaa holla.. but you know the deal you'll have to wait inline :)