PDA

View Full Version : Where does everyone meet up???

GreyGhost
02-27-2007, 01:16 PM
What up Folks. My name is Julian, and I drive a silver SRT-4. I just moved here from TN., and I don't even know where its Craccin'. I'm just tryin' to meet some layed back peeps to chill wit. If you give me directions and a time I'll be there. I can get to the 78 and the 85 from where I am so holla at cha boi. Peace!

Josh...
02-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Looks like i will be the first to say it, everyone hangs out at the end of 285.

GreyGhost
02-27-2007, 08:04 PM
How far is that?

Josh...
02-27-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't really know, I was never that good at geometry.

Tracy
02-27-2007, 08:47 PM
No one is going to tell you where they meet up since you are new...just a heads up. The best thing to do is check out the meets section and start there. There is a big meet that is no secret 1st Thursday of every month at the Varsity on North Avenue. When it gets to bethat time, there wil be 23951027 threads about it. Welcome, BTW!

GreyGhost
02-27-2007, 09:02 PM
good lookin out. Thats Smart shit though. I will be at the varsity though its only 10 mins from my house. What time does it usually start?

Josh...
02-27-2007, 09:04 PM
and 285 is a loop around atlanta and the metro area

Tracy
02-27-2007, 09:07 PM
good lookin out. Thats Smart shit though. I will be at the varsity though its only 10 mins from my house. What time does it usually start?

8 or 9

Nitro
03-01-2007, 01:36 PM
lol & :welcome:

imbosile
03-01-2007, 01:40 PM
welcome

Eurostunna07
03-01-2007, 01:42 PM
285 GOES AROUND ATL IN A FUCKING CIRCLE JUST LIKE BELTWAY 8 IN HOUSTON IF YOU EVER BEEN THERE.

IMWEZL
03-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Damn bro you ain't been out of TN for a minute and you ready for some ATL action. LOL! There's a SRT4 meet the first saturday of every month at Varcity. Real Cool peeps out there. My lil bro is in Decatur so I might take a trip out there soon. Also the SRT track experience is next weekend at the Speedway.

You know you need all the help you can get after breaking all those oil pans.

Kyle
03-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Welcome. Please no more excessive revving and blow offs at meets. I have no problems with loud cars, but no need to "show off."

CHADbee
03-15-2007, 10:15 PM
neons are slow.

§treet_§peed
03-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Looks like i will be the first to say it, everyone hangs out at the end of 285. Damn you i was wanting to tell him that:2up: :rant:

§treet_§peed
03-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Welcome. Please no more excessive revving and blow offs at meets. I have no problems with loud cars, but no need to "show off." ha your just jelous car your car is neither loud or fast:D :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kyle
03-15-2007, 10:26 PM
ha your just jelous car your car is neither loud or fast:D :lmfao: :lmfao:
haha that's it. :rolleyes:

IMWEZL
03-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Welcome. Please no more excessive revving and blow offs at meets. I have no problems with loud cars, but no need to "show off."

Yep that's Julian!

I have the slowest S20G :(

§treet_§peed
03-15-2007, 10:33 PM
haha that's it. :rolleyes: sure is:goodjob: :D

Kyle
03-15-2007, 10:35 PM
sure is:goodjob: :D
Man Ima take meh exhaust off right before the cat. Then I will be bad ass. Forreal. I think I am going to take it off to see what it sounds like. Then you will see me at the V. And loud=fast...so STFU. :D

§treet_§peed
03-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Man Ima take meh exhaust off right before the cat. Then I will be bad ass. Forreal. I think I am going to take it off to see what it sounds like. Then you will see me at the V. And loud=fast...so STFU. :D SWCHEEET then wehn i get my dl's abcjk i'l take my exhaust off at my header and come down there.. then i'll be super loud and super jdm tyte fast and furious..:D

Ericp
03-15-2007, 11:02 PM
SRT-4's FTL!!!

oh wait

TIGERJC
03-15-2007, 11:06 PM
What up Folks. My name is Julian, and I drive a silver SRT-4. I just moved here from TN., and I don't even know where its Craccin'. I'm just tryin' to meet some layed back peeps to chill wit. If you give me directions and a time I'll be there. I can get to the 78 and the 85 from where I am so holla at cha boi. Peace!
:???:
The i285 meet is the bomb diggity yo. YO son it be poppin at the end of 285 where all the skreetz races be going down yo.

Damn its hard speaking coon

CHADbee
03-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Damn its hard speaking coon
:lmao:

§treet_§peed
03-15-2007, 11:10 PM
lol

OneSlow5pt0
03-15-2007, 11:56 PM
lol,damn

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 12:14 AM
omg,lol

sebastianHoff
03-16-2007, 12:24 AM
es gibt polizei, das im lumpkin lebt und ein srt4 fahrt. arbeiten in atlanta irgendwo.

Echonova
03-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Ja wohl.

Mike Lowrey
03-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Everyone meets up at the Stinky Pinky.

Member31410
03-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Welcome. :goodjob:

Halfwit
03-16-2007, 04:40 PM
THIS GUY HAS BEEN TO A FEW MEETS, IVE TALKED TO HIM, BUT HES AN IDIOT, HES REVVING, FLYING AROUND AND LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT SRT-4S HAVE A BLOW OFF.

IDIOT ALERT.

Kyle
03-16-2007, 04:42 PM
THIS GUY HAS BEEN TO A FEW MEETS, IVE TALKED TO HIM, BUT HES AN IDIOT, HES REVVING, FLYING AROUND AND LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT SRT-4S HAVE A BLOW OFF.

IDIOT ALERT.
Do you know how many psi's he is running? :D

The BUCKY
03-16-2007, 04:42 PM
is this the guy from the lenox meet that let his car idle for an hr. he would fit right in with some of the people from BP

Kyle
03-16-2007, 04:43 PM
is this the guy from the lenox meet that let his car idle for an hr.
ahahahahah :yes:

Halfwit
03-16-2007, 04:49 PM
is this the guy from the lenox meet that let his car idle for an hr. he would fit right in with some of the people from BP
YES, THEN hed drive aways "real fasst" then go through that garage to make it all loud an shit..

Do you know how many psi's he is running? :D

LOL HE WONT TELL U HOW MUCH BOOST HES RUNNIN EITHER, MUST BE LIKE 4500 PSI !

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 05:08 PM

LOL, those SRT-4's at BP think they're sooo bad ass. Making their blow-offs go off...but in the process of building boost, it sounds like their motors are gonna blow up and a rod's gonna fly through the block...That'd be a sight to see.... :D :D

OneSlow5pt0
03-16-2007, 05:18 PM
LOL, those SRT-4's at BP think they're sooo bad ass. Making their blow-offs go off...but in the process of building boost, it sounds like their motors are gonna blow up and a rod's gonna fly through the block...That'd be a sight to see.... :D :D

they are badass,cant wait to get a neon

Halfwit
03-16-2007, 05:18 PM
u ever thing maybe its from their lack of mufflers?

and that prolly wont happen. srt-4s are actually pretty reliable.

ueyedgr8tness
03-16-2007, 05:23 PM

Shi* mabye he had some food he was wanting to keep warm in the car:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The BUCKY
03-16-2007, 05:26 PM
yea right. maybe he is just a ricer caught in an american world.

yea i think thats it

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 05:29 PM
u ever thing maybe its from their lack of mufflers?

and that prolly wont happen. srt-4s are actually pretty reliable.

Never said I wouldn't drive one nor that I didn't like the SRT-4's. I don't like the drivers of them. I've seen other SRT-4's and I always liked them until I saw them at BP always revving and making their blow-offs go off. Although, I don't like how they sound sometimes, even though they might be somewhat reliable, I wouldn't be able to live with the sound of my engine sounding like its gonna shoot a rod out. Just me and my opinion. Never dogged on the SRT-4...just those particular owners.

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Shi* mabye he had some food he was wanting to keep warm in the car:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LOL, I actually did that once. Only the opposite, i turned on the AC when it was like 90 something degrees outside so that my drink wouldn't melt too fast..didn't wanna bother with all the sweating drinks.

Halfwit
03-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Never said I wouldn't drive one nor that I didn't like the SRT-4's. I don't like the drivers of them. I've seen other SRT-4's and I always liked them until I saw them at BP always revving and making their blow-offs go off. Although, I don't like how they sound sometimes, even though they might be somewhat reliable, I wouldn't be able to live with the sound of my engine sounding like its gonna shoot a rod out. Just me and my opinion. Never dogged on the SRT-4...just those particular owners.
yes the drivers are teh worst.

we can agree on that, lol .

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 05:37 PM
:lmao:

did u know SRT4's come from the factory with forged rods? and they can hold 450whp for years? so i doubt and SRT4 at the BP will be throughing a rod cause not one of them out there are 450whp

you FTL

me FTW

The BUCKY
03-16-2007, 05:38 PM
yea all those pms boys are teh worst ricers

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 05:41 PM
have u ever meet me or ericP or mastakilla or atlsrt or member 127483?

its just like any other car, there are a small amount of idiots but i know just about every SRT4 owner in this state and i can tell u out of the 100 or so i have meet maybe 5 of them were fuckin morons. but dont hate on the car or the people when u cant properly judge them.

i am the coolest mutha fucka u will ever have the blessing to meet.

my car is also much more reliable and much much faster than urs.

deal with it.

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 05:42 PM
yea all those pms boys are teh worst ricers
:stupid:

oh wait....

damn it

:lmfao:

Halfwit
03-16-2007, 05:43 PM
GET EM' CHAD

Member31410
03-16-2007, 06:00 PM

IDIOT ALERT.

Is this the same person who you warned me of last time?

The BUCKY
03-16-2007, 06:05 PM

oh wait....

damn it

:lmfao:

:crazy: :goodjob: :crazy: :goodjob:

you guys coming out tonight
if so i will see you in gnett

gotta start finding people to hang with since its getting warm

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Is this the same person who you warned me of last time?
no different person :lmao:

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 06:13 PM
:crazy: :goodjob: :crazy: :goodjob:

you guys coming out tonight
if so i will see you in gnett

gotta start finding people to hang with since its getting warm
no we'll be out sat night

Member31410
03-16-2007, 06:17 PM
no different person :lmao:

Damn, how many of these Neon drivers are out there? :lmao:

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Damn, how many of these Neon drivers are out there? :lmao:
alot :lmfao:

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 06:32 PM
have u ever meet me or ericP or mastakilla or atlsrt or member 127483?

its just like any other car, there are a small amount of idiots but i know just about every SRT4 owner in this state and i can tell u out of the 100 or so i have meet maybe 5 of them were fuckin morons. but dont hate on the car or the people when u cant properly judge them.

i am the coolest mutha fucka u will ever have the blessing to meet.

my car is also much more reliable and much much faster than urs.

deal with it.

Lol, Don't take it to the ass...I'm not grouping every SRT-4 in that group. I know people with SRT-4's and they're cool...my friend has one. I never ragged on the car, I ragged on the owners of the car, and only particular reason I said i'd like to see a rod shoot out of the block is because I get annoyed of all the revving when there seriously is no need to do. So why would you do it? Wow, SRt-4's are pretty damn reliable and I never said they weren't did I? Like I said, I just don't like the sounds of some, I know one thats a ten-second SRT-4 and motherfucker doesn't make any sound at all. Don't get so defensive cause I said something about a SRT-4 and you drive one...chill out homie...never said you, unless you're one of those that rev up your motors at BP...then I'm talking to you.

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Oh, and Ch@dbee, I seen your ride. It's pretty clean. I don't remember where you park though, but those other SRT-4 guys rev their motors too much, would they happen to be your friends? If they are, could you tell them to just stop...it annoys some people...also draws unneeded attention.

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Lol, Don't take it to the ass...I'm not grouping every SRT-4 in that group. I know people with SRT-4's and they're cool...my friend has one. I never ragged on the car, I ragged on the owners of the car, and only particular reason I said i'd like to see a rod shoot out of the block is because I get annoyed of all the revving when there seriously is no need to do. So why would you do it? Wow, SRt-4's are pretty damn reliable and I never said they weren't did I? Like I said, I just don't like the sounds of some, I know one thats a ten-second SRT-4 and motherfucker doesn't make any sound at all. Don't get so defensive cause I said something about a SRT-4 and you drive one...chill out homie...never said you, unless you're one of those that rev up your motors at BP...then I'm talking to you.
sorry i took it personal, not sure why i did that...

I don't like the drivers of them.

but no the rev'ers are not my friends, i dont hang out with ricers

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Cool, you gonna be there tomorrow? I might be there, maybe. Depends on my girl. maybe I'll see you and your ride. But yeah, them ricers are fucking annoying. Were you there last weekeend? Saw the idiots take off when the 5-O truck was in the wrong side of the road and they all took off and he went after them..Shit was hilarous. Like 30 minutes later I left and saw like 4 cops come off 85 and 2 sped past me and they were going towards the Best Buy side of Pleasant Hill...got any idea what that was about?

CHADbee
03-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Cool, you gonna be there tomorrow? I might be there, maybe. Depends on my girl. maybe I'll see you and your ride. But yeah, them ricers are fucking annoying. Were you there last weekeend? Saw the idiots take off when the 5-O truck was in the wrong side of the road and they all took off and he went after them..Shit was hilarous. Like 30 minutes later I left and saw like 4 cops come off 85 and 2 sped past me and they were going towards the Best Buy side of Pleasant Hill...got any idea what that was about?
i was there last sat and i'll be there this saturday.

and i have no fuckin clue what that was about, i must have been "out" when that happened.

§treet_§peed
03-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Lol THREAD JACK.. my Friend Brandon has a srt-4 chad has meet him.. btw SRT-4+Lotsa Boost(around 25psi)+112 Octane Racing fuel= no traction and lotta fun lol/ found that out last weekend lol :D

Ericp
03-16-2007, 11:11 PM
SRT-4 RICER CHECKIN IN :goodjob:

The BUCKY
03-17-2007, 12:46 PM
no we'll be out sat night

ok i will prob see you out

GreyGhost
03-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Let me clear something up real quick....
1. I left my car running not because I had food, but because I had my Sleeping 2 year old son in the car.
2. Before you want to start blaming somebody for reving get your facts straight. I DIDN'T rev at all. The red SRT with the Lambo doors was showing me how loud his was. When I went to my car to turn it on the cops came.
3. As for me reving in the parking deck, my wife went to target to get my son a slide for my son and I went to drop her off and pick her up.
To verify anything I have told you ask Nitro or the red SRT-4
And for the guy who's pouting because I won't tell him how much bosst i'm running, grow the fuck up! So you can keep cracking your little jokes and shit if you want to just "Don't write Checks your Ass can't Cash" and start talkin shit to me or about me cuz thats the wrong move.

The BUCKY
03-17-2007, 01:09 PM
lirl^^^lirl^^^lirl^^^

JDM onlyy
03-17-2007, 02:19 PM
lirl^^^lirl^^^lirl^^^

I agree. LIRL. Chill out homie. It's just a car forum, we make fun of everyone and everyone gets cracked on...just have a comeback. :goodjob: :goodjob:

CHADbee
03-17-2007, 03:11 PM
1. I left my car running not because I had food, but because I had my Sleeping 2 year old son in the car.
2. Before you want to start blaming somebody for reving get your facts straight. I DIDN'T rev at all. The red SRT with the Lambo doors was showing me how loud his was. When I went to my car to turn it on the cops came.
3. As for me reving in the parking deck, my wife went to target to get my son a slide for my son and I went to drop her off and pick her up.
And for the guy who's pouting because I won't tell him how much bosst i'm running, grow the fuck up! So you can keep cracking your little jokes and shit if you want to just "Don't write Checks your Ass can't Cash" and start talkin shit to me or about me cuz thats the wrong move.
if that wasnt u dont sweat it but please dont be ricer and make us all look bad, we as neon owners have a reputation as dumbass's and i have personally done alot to counteract that reputation in atlanta, dont fuck it up.

§treet_§peed
03-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Gangsta

IMWEZL
03-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Gangsta

Its Ganstalicious get it right!

Naw...Julian is one of coolest peeps I've hung out with when he's not killing oil pans. :goodjob:

Hey Ju 4 more years of this ACU and I'll be out there in ATL too.

Nitro
03-18-2007, 03:25 AM
I agree. LIRL. Chill out homie. It's just a car forum, we make fun of everyone and everyone gets cracked on...just have a comeback. :goodjob: :goodjob:

ain't that the truth.............ya'll wild'n :rolleyes: anyway Julian's cool people....just trying to get to know some folks that have the same passion & interests.....ya'll proved your points .......move on

Btw.........i didn't see him ricer revving or nothing :2cents:

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2007, 08:47 AM

Well put but man u got to get use to these forums cause ppl or going to crack jokes allday long so u got to crack them back and keep it real no Problems here this is IA u will find a buch of assholes here just ignore and move on to the kewl ppl :goodjob: Oh and that is a nice srt-4 u got:yes:

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2007, 09:36 AM
and start talkin shit to me or about me cuz thats the wrong move.

LOLOL @ wrong move. The fuck you'll do? Lolol. Later, QD.

SKUNK2GUY
03-18-2007, 10:15 AM
srt-4= rental car with a turbo

racer181818
03-18-2007, 10:22 AM
every1 chills behind the BP off the pleasant hill exit ever friday night round 10 or so!

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2007, 10:52 AM

Normal Honda groupie crap right there. Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-18-2007, 10:58 AM
i gues steh new cool thing is to bring your 2 year olds to car meets?

i may be weird but id rather stay at home with my child, or have a babysitter if i had something i wanted to do, but i wouldnt bring a baby out. priorities man.

§treet_§peed
03-18-2007, 11:07 AM
lol wen i was with my ex we brought her two year ole to the meet at Vihns Body shop

Ericp
03-18-2007, 11:11 AM
that makes no sense

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2007, 11:18 AM

i may be weird but id rather stay at home with my child, or have a babysitter if i had something i wanted to do, but i wouldnt bring a baby out. priorities man.

Some ppl have dif priorities and shi* why not startem young LOl i would :yes: But i dont have any kids:ninja: Atleast i dont think i do:lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2007, 11:20 AM

Srt-4= best thing u can buy stock off the lot for the money:goodjob:

Halfwit
03-18-2007, 11:21 AM
GREY GHOST about your boost, i was trying to make conversation cause u looked like u didnt know anybody, BUT you had to act all sneaky an shit like u had the fastet car in the world.... those ppl annoy me.

§treet_§peed
03-18-2007, 11:27 AM

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2007, 11:28 AM

Exactly. That's the main reason you don't see me out at meets any more. Called growing up and getting shit together. Later, QD.

SKUNK2GUY
03-18-2007, 11:42 AM
haha i just like saying shit to piss people off. i like srt4's. i got a question how much power do they got from the factory? my friend had a stock one and i beat him and he was telling me it was only like 220. i told him not to feel bad cause i beat evo's and sti's too.

Ericp
03-18-2007, 11:45 AM
haha i just like saying shit to piss people off. i like srt4's. i got a question how much power do they got from the factory? my friend had a stock one and i beat him and he was telling me it was only like 220. i told him not to feel bad cause i beat evo's and sti's too.
average is 230whp/250wtq

SKUNK2GUY
03-18-2007, 11:48 AM
thats really good for the price. y did they stop makling them?

LilMonty
03-18-2007, 11:55 AM
I guess they thought the Calibre would be more badass or something.

CHADbee
03-18-2007, 07:43 PM
average is 230whp/250wtq
and on stock turbo i made 297whp with about $1,000 in the motor

Ericp
03-18-2007, 07:46 PM
thats really good for the price. y did they stop makling them?

because Dodge was discontinuing the entire neon line to be replaced with the Caliber. The Caliber SRT4 is almost in production, but from the info I've read, it's not going to be anything special.

Nitro
03-20-2007, 08:59 PM
because Dodge was discontinuing the entire neon line to be replaced with the Caliber. The Caliber SRT4 is almost in production, but from the info I've read, it's not going to be anything special.

yeah i was gonna get 1.........but couldn't wait around :no:

:yes: *DIFFERENT* :yes:

Ericp
03-20-2007, 09:02 PM
I think you made the better choice with the rex, the new caliber is supposed to be maxed out from factory. From what I've read it there won't be many mods you can do to it without having the build the motor. But all this is hear say at this point so we won't really know till they roll off the line and people start to mod them.

JDM onlyy
03-20-2007, 09:39 PM
This thread got jacked to a thread about SRT4's. Lol. Haha

Ericp
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM
very true, damn you nitro, stay on track! lol

GreyGhost
03-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Now this guy is gonna make this about my son.... How about you worry about your priorities and I worry about mine. I wasn't trying to be sneaky. You were on a need to know basis, and You didn't need to know. If I felt like you needed to know then I would have told you. Just a little bit of advice....When trying to make Conversation you might try INTRODUCING YOURSELF FIRST. Your first words shouldn't be "How much Boost you runnin'?" Just for future reference.

CHADbee
03-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Now this guy is gonna make this about my son.... How about you worry about your priorities and I worry about mine. I wasn't trying to be sneaky. You were on a need to know basis, and You didn't need to know. If I felt like you needed to know then I would have told you. Just a little bit of advice....When trying to make Conversation you might try INTRODUCING YOURSELF FIRST. Your first words shouldn't be "How much Boost you runnin'?" Just for future reference.
casey is a smartass, thats just him, u should have told him u were running 8psi

but really theres no need to have people on a need to know basis cause when it comes down to it he would have found out ur set up anyways because he is my teammate and i know everything about every neon in metro atlanta.

:ninja:

nx2000det
03-24-2007, 04:43 PM
neons are slow.
:werd:

TeeJay
04-14-2007, 07:02 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/IA.jpg