PDA

View Full Version : Girls of IA, I want opinions

Hiro
02-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Edit: You're right. Just forget it.

Brett
02-27-2007, 11:17 AM
So, what do you think? I've already strated making arrngements to go, do you think I'm making the right decision?

Sorry to sound like a dick, but why would you air out your personal story and then ask 98% of the people you have never met to help you decide one of the biggest decisions in your life? You know what you wanna do, you just expect people to come on here and tell you your right or wrong.

This is when people take the internet and base thier life on it way to much. This is your life, Not IA members lives, so why ask people on here if you are making the right choice. No one knows you or him as well as you 2 do, so asking strangers is kinda whack. You want to ask people, then as VERY CLOSE FRIENDS and family who know you and your life, not us.

jmmx258
02-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Not a girl but on something like that, I think i'd be more worried about how well I am financially. Not how your relationship is going. If you get there, and ya'll break it off who's screwed? The one w/out money and a place to stay. I'd atleast make sure I had enough money to get home more than anything else. You only live once, its all worth a try. Best bet however is for each of you to do what you can to save your ass incase of a fall out.

CHADbee
02-27-2007, 11:21 AM
I KNOW IF I WENT TO JAPAN THE LAST THING I'D WANT IS TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH ME....IF YA GET WHAT I'M SAYING, WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE, SEXZORZ, SEXZORZ.

THATS JUST ME THOUGH...

kelly marie
02-27-2007, 11:22 AM
two questions:

how old are you and how long have you been together?

Sammich
Not a girl but on something like that, I think i'd be more worried about how well I am financially. Not how your relationship is going. If you get there, and ya'll break it off who's screwed? The one w/out money and a place to stay. I'd atleast make sure I had enough money to get home more than anything else. You only live once, its all worth a try. Best bet however is for each of you to do what you can to save your ass incase of a fall out.

X2 of course you love each other now, but moving across the world you need money for real just in case 'something' happens

Jecht
I don't see why not... its your choice in the end, but letting him go may mean he could find someone else or never come back. You probably shouldn't listen to me though because I've never had a stable relationship.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't see why not... its your choice in the end, but letting him go may mean he could find someone else or never come back. You probably shouldn't listen to me though because I've never had a stable relationship.

:lmao:

TIGERJC
02-27-2007, 11:25 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE ran would end the relationship, I mean he is a very creepy individual and I am actually surprised he even has a girlfriend that loves him.

Hiro
02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE ran would end the relationship, I mean he is a very creepy individual and I am actually surprised he even has a girlfriend that loves him.

haha. Yeah, even I am surprised at how well we get along sometimes. lol.

JennB
02-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Hmm... I thought this whole "going to Japan" thing was a hoax :lmfao: but oh well.. I'm bored and will give my opinion.

I would never, ever move, disrupt my life, give up everything for someone unless I was sure. Long term relationship with a definite future and no doubts. If the other person in a good realtionship got a great job offer, school, something like that... it would be worth the risk... or if it was a move for the hell of it that both people wanted. I've known plenty of people who moved and then the relationship ended... after that they were miserable. The only way it worked out for them afterwards is if they liked where they moved and had built a life other than just what they did with their partner.

From the other side though, I love my bf to death and would never even think to go somewhere without him. If I felt an overwhelming need to go somewhere other than here, he would be part of the whole decision and even if I got tired of Atlanta, I'd rather be here with him than away and without.

candy2082002
02-27-2007, 11:28 AM
ummmm yeah why would you talk about something so personal on here, but anyways. Thats a BIG move to move half way around the world for someone you arent related or married to. Only you know whats best for you we cant make that for you. If you are ready to leave friends and family for him and your relationship could go on to be more then go for it, but remember it is up to you.

jmmx258
02-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Well, if you don't go, can I take your place? ...Please

Jecht
02-27-2007, 11:30 AM
:lmao:

Its true though, I always end up with the creepy as hell girls and I break up with them.

LOL You want to go travel japan with Ran Kizama by your side? :lmao:

CHADbee
02-27-2007, 11:31 AM
:gay:

CHADbee
02-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (9 members and 0 guests)
CH@Dbee, gbrookie71, spoolnteg, phatboislim, tony, Leadfoot_mf, Ran Kizama, JustinSane110™, richw131

BUSTED!!!!!11111one111

jmmx258
02-27-2007, 11:33 AM
:gay:

Hey now I only want parts from Japan. Not Parts from ran. No offense ran lol

gbrookie71
02-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Hmm... I thought this whole "going to Japan" thing was a hoax :lmfao: but oh well.. I'm bored and will give my opinion.

I would never, ever move, disrupt my life, give up everything for someone unless I was sure. Long term relationship with a definite future and no doubts. If the other person in a good relationship got a great job offer, school, something like that... it would be worth the risk... or if it was a move for the hell of it that both people wanted. I've known plenty of people who moved and then the relationship ended... after that they were miserable. The only way it worked out for them afterwards is if they liked where they moved and had built a life other than just what they did with their partner.

From the other side though, I love my bf to death and would never even think to go somewhere without him. If I felt an overwhelming need to go somewhere other than here, he would be part of the whole decision and even if I got tired of Atlanta, I'd rather be here with him than away and without.

I second this thought, if you have to ask yourself or think about it. Then you shouldn't do it, If you where in love and he was committed then this wouldn't be a topic today. Trust me if you go your making a mistake. Life changes like this shouldn't be a ? if they are don't do it.

Marty
02-27-2007, 11:36 AM
So he left already? So you're available? ;)

Hiro
02-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Sorry to sound like a dick, but why would you air out your personal story and then ask 98% of the people you have never met to help you decide one of the biggest decisions in your life? You know what you wanna do, you just expect people to come on here and tell you your right or wrong.

This is when people take the internet and base thier life on it way to much. This is your life, Not IA members lives, so why ask people on here if you are making the right choice. No one knows you or him as well as you 2 do, so asking strangers is kinda whack. You want to ask people, then as VERY CLOSE FRIENDS and family who know you and your life, not us.
Yeah, you'r probably right. I have already asked my family and close friends, and all encourage me to go. So, just getting other thoughts on the matter, I guess.

Hiro
02-27-2007, 11:40 AM
I second this thought, if you have to ask yourself or think about it. Then you shouldn't do it, If you where in love and he was committed then this wouldn't be a topic today. Trust me if you go your making a mistake. Life changes like this shouldn't be a ? if they are don't do it.
Well, I would agree, but it's not JUST hm I'm going for. Like I said, I wanted to end up there anyway. So this just gives me an opportunity. In fact, a while back when we were just kindof shooting it we were saying we were just putting our goals together in the end.

iloveboost
02-27-2007, 11:40 AM
So he left already? So you're available? ;)
Hahahahahaha!

Ran
02-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (9 members and 0 guests)
CH@Dbee, gbrookie71, spoolnteg, phatboislim, tony, Leadfoot_mf, Ran Kizama, JustinSane110™, richw131

BUSTED!!!!!11111one111Busted nothing man. We've already talked about this.

I'm going to put as plainly as possible. If you want to go to Japan then fine. I've got no problems with that. Go, start a life and be happy but do not, I repeat DO NOT, follow me. Don't take this as an attack. I say this with the deepest, heartfelt intention. I will not have a shadow following me when I leave.

Go for yourself and yourself alone. I am, and you should do the same.

Hiro
02-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Hahahahahaha!
lol that's wrong.

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 11:43 AM
so basically, he's a douchebag and is selfish and only thought about himself and his problems and decided to run away and hopes that everything will be hunky dory in jdm land because he's gonna "find himself"....I thought his idea to go was lame the first time, this only adds to it.

everyone has problems, but leaving the country only makes things worse for everyone else....what's gonna happen when you get in a shitload of trouble? you gonna call your parents to bail you out thousands of miles away? or what happens if you die? your parents gonna have to pay to have your body shipped back.

take a spiritual journey at the bottom of a bottle or fucking go camping for a really long time...it works pretty well for the hippies.

iloveboost
02-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Busted nothing man. We've already talked about this.

I'm going to put as plainly as possible. If you want to go to Japan then fine. I've got no problems with that. Go, start a life and be happy but do not, I repeat DO NOT, follow me. Don't take this as an attack. I say this with the deepest, heartfelt intention. I will not have a shadow following me when I leave.

You're just going for the cheap hookers... admit it!

gbrookie71
02-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Well, I would agree, but it's not JUST hm I'm going for. Like I said, I wanted to end up there anyway. So this just gives me an opportunity. In fact, a while back when we were just kindof shooting it we were saying we were just putting our goals together in the end.

Ok then in that case ask yourself this. Take him out of the picture, are you ready and financially able to up and move to japan. Do you have a job there do you have a place to live. etc. If any of this is not in order you aren't ready to go. You need to look at it like what if next month we are thru with each other. Cause trust me you dont want to be stuck in a place where you have to have someone to survive. Then you will be miserable in your relationship and stuck.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 11:47 AM

x2

this is something that u should make sure that u wana go for yourself. in other words hiro, when you go, be prepared to get your own place right off the bat and go ahead and start your own life. ran could still be ya bf, but if you want to go FOR YOURSELF, then go, being there w/ ran could just be your 'bonus'

candy2082002
02-27-2007, 11:48 AM

If you do go follow his advice....he is right you have to make your own life out there too or it just wont work

gbrookie71
02-27-2007, 11:48 AM

There you go from the horses mouth. If you go your crazy. Unless you go on your own with your own job and place to live. In that case if japan is where you want to be fine. Move there start a new life but leave ran out of it seems thats his idea anyways.

Just Start over Here or there

gbrookie71
02-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Second thing id like to know Hiro is how old are you. And what do you do for a living.

Ran
02-27-2007, 11:52 AM
I've yet to see anything you've ever posted to be worth two sh*ts, but I'll humor you for shits and giggles.

so basically, he's a douchebag and is selfish and only thought about himself and his problems and decided to run away and hopes that everything will be hunky dory in jdm land because he's gonna "find himself"....I thought his idea to go was lame the first time, this only adds to it.First of all yes, I am a selfish fucking douchebag. Yes, at this point in time I am only thinking of myself. You don't like it? Tough fucking shit. Second, running away? I don't have any problems jackass. I have a great family, a well paying job, a reliable car, and every life luxury I could want. I'm not running away from shit. I'm going to find a new life whether for better or for worse.

everyone has problems, but leaving the country only makes things worse for everyone else....what's gonna happen when you get in a shitload of trouble? you gonna call your parents to bail you out thousands of miles away? or what happens if you die? your parents gonna have to pay to have your body shipped back.Making things worse for everyone else? The only way it's worse for them is if they can't let go. If that's the case, then that's their own fucking problem. Could I get in trouble? Sure, but I won't be appealing to my family to bail me out. Part of leaving them behind means not depending on them. Yeah, I could wind up dead on the street. Hey, at that point I really won't care what happens since I'll be dead.

take a spiritual journey at the bottom of a bottle or fucking go camping for a really long time...it works pretty well for the hippies.You're a fucking tool.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 11:53 AM
lol oWn3d

Hiro
02-27-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry for this guys,I didn't mean to start this.

Mike Lowrey
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry for this guys,I didn't mean to start this.

What did you expect? It's IA. LOL.

gbrookie71
02-27-2007, 11:58 AM
As for RAN yall shouldnt be saying nothing to him he can choose to move anywhere same as Hiro. Doesnt make him a bad person for leaving they arent married and he has his whole life to think about. This topic is wether she should go with him or not. Some of yall need to grow up this topic isnt made for your immature thoughts.

CopyRight
oh god, I'm a fucking tool because I actually make sense. Oh wait, let me sell everything and run away to China because Dim Sum is so good.

please, no matter how you slice it, you are weak, you are selfish, and from what I have read up to this point, if you havent found yourself by now, it's not gonna happen. Go see a therapist and see what happens.

don't try and act like you are a hero or doing something thats "important" by selling off your shit and heading over to another country to figure out who you are...

Be sure to contact the VA and let them know you are leaving the country to find a life in Japan so they can stop payments, because it's obvious your injuries arent severe enough to keep you from walking aimlessly around Japan. Oh, and rip up your passport and any other items that link your previous life here.

Kelly
Are you guys really in love? To the point where you can't imagine your life without the other? If not then I wouldn't advise you going. To me it sounds like Ran is all about himself right now and even though it hurts, it's ok. Everyone goes through that. Maybe this time apart is what you need. If you're miserable after months of being apart from each other and want to make it work, THEN you should maybe move over there. If you guys move on and are happy without each other then it wasn't mean to be (for now). Take some time apart... Maybe it will end up making ya'll stronger in the end. If not, theres someone better for both of ya'll.

JennB
02-27-2007, 11:59 AM
What's wrong with being selfish if you are young and have no one else to support or worry about? What else is there? When you are pretty much on your own, you live for and do things for yourself.

If you aren't married or in a very serious relationship, no kids, no other family to support or obligations to uphold.... then what else would hold you back from doing what you want?

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:00 PM
how does wanting to move make u selfish and not know yourself?? thats what i dnt get...copyright is a tool

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 12:00 PM
As for RAN yall shouldnt be saying nothing to him he can choose to move anywhere same as Hiro. Doesnt make him a bad person for leaving they arent married and he has his whole life to think about. This topic is wether she should go with him or not. Some of yall need to grow up this topic isnt made for your immature thoughts.

first off, it's posted in the whoreslounge, so all thoughts and opinnions are open to the public.

Immature thoughts? it's called REALITY. Everyone thinks it, but don't want to hurt this poor guys feelings.

Hulud
02-27-2007, 12:01 PM
What's wrong with being selfish if you are young and have no one else to support or worry about? What else is there? When you are pretty much on your own, you live for and do things for yourself.

seriously

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Are you guys really in love? To the point where you can't imagine your life without the other? If not then I wouldn't advise you going. To me it sounds like Ran is all about himself right now and even though it hurts, it's ok. Everyone goes through that. Maybe this time apart is what you need. If you're miserable after months of being apart from each other and want to make it work, THEN you should maybe move over there. If you guys move on and are happy without each other then it wasn't mean to be (for now). Take some time apart... Maybe it will end up making ya'll stronger in the end. If not, theres someone better for both of ya'll.

yea and no to this point

just b/c you cnt get over somebody for 'months' it doesnt mean that you are meant to be together. it took me a yr to get over this one girl, after i finally got over her, i realized i was better off anyway, cuz some of the things that she was into was not what i needed in my life. so it worked out for the better. we departed on good terms and talk everyonce in a while, but im glad im not w/ her to this day

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
oh my god, everyone who doesnt know who they are or trying to still figure out who they are...go fucking cry me a river...that is probably the lamest thing I have ever heard. You are who you are...you can change your clothes, you can get a new haircut and change your name, but no matter what you are still the person you started out as....

as for Ran's case, he was a anime and japan loving freak...do you think him leaving the country and selling off all this things and walking around makes him a different person? He will still be the same guy...only thing he will find is he now lives in a different place and different society.

Ran
02-27-2007, 12:05 PM
please, no matter how you slice it, you are weak, you are selfish, and from what I have read up to this point, if you havent found yourself by now, it's not gonna happen. Go see a therapist and see what happens.Sometimes it takes a little more than a 9-5 job and college to find who you are. See a therapist? That's just I want; to be diagnosed with depression and given a bottle of pills. :rolleyes: Call me weak, call me selfish, call me whatever you want.

don't try and act like you are a hero or doing something thats "important" by selling off your shit and heading over to another country to figure out who you are...A hero? At what point did I claim to be a hero?

Be sure to contact the VA and let them know you are leaving the country to find a life in Japan so they can stop payments, because it's obvious your injuries arent severe enough to keep you from walking aimlessly around Japan. Oh, and rip up your passport and any other items that link your previous life here.First off, you don't know sh*t about my injuries so don't try to preach. My injuries aren't enough to stop me now but I know, just like the VA does, that they'll f*ck me up pretty hardcore later on in life. A relocated and faster deteorating(sp?) spine does that. Also, I'll need my passport until I'm actually settled, otherwise they'll deport me. I promise you that I'll trash it and denounce my US citizenship as soon as I'm set though. Maybe you can find some comfort in that.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:07 PM
as for Ran's case, he was a anime and japan loving freak...do you think him leaving the country and selling off all this things and walking around makes him a different person? He will still be the same guy...only thing he will find is he now lives in a different place and different society.

and thats all he's doin douche. how do u get he's trying to find himself your a 1st class jackass:goodjob:

Jecht
02-27-2007, 12:07 PM
I promise you that I'll trash it and denounce my US citizenship as soon as I'm set though. Maybe you can find some comfort in that.

Only way to become a citizen... :goodjob:

Ran
02-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Only way to become a citizen... :goodjob:Yes, but you have to be a resident in Japan for a continuous 5 years to apply for Japanese citizenship.

Nemesis
haha The collective opinion of the population of IA girls equates to the value of the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

LOL

CopyRight
and thats all he's doin douche. how do u get he's trying to find himself your a 1st class jackass:goodjob:

english, do you speak it. Because I don't understand nonsense.

haha, that's awesome! a dumbass calling me a jackass!

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:09 PM
lol

ayo ran when u move send me some recipes sum bish

Kelly
02-27-2007, 12:10 PM
I promise you that I'll trash it and denounce my US citizenship as soon as I'm set though. Maybe you can find some comfort in that.

WTF ran... I thought I liked you :no:

Sammich
english, do you speak it. Because I don't understand nonsense.

haha, that's awesome! a dumbass calling me a jackass!

EAD :goodjob:

Ran
ayo ran when u move send me some recipes sum bishlol, for what?

Sashimi - Cut fish, wash, throw on plate. Done

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 12:11 PM
WTF ran... I thought I liked you :no:

he's not going to do that, always have to keep a plan B just in case.

Jecht
Yes, but you have to be a resident in Japan for a continuous 5 years to apply for Japanese citizenship.

Yah. :goodjob:

Hulud
First off, you don't know sh*t about my injuries so don't try to preach. My injuries aren't enough to stop me now but I know, just like the VA does, that they'll f*ck me up pretty hardcore later on in life. A relocated and faster deteorating(sp?) spine does that. Also, I'll need my passport until I'm actually settled, otherwise they'll deport me. I promise you that I'll trash it and denounce my US citizenship as soon as I'm set though. Maybe you can find some comfort in that.
have you checked in to see if the VA will still pay you if
A) you live in another country

or

B) you denounce your US citizenship

Ran
WTF ran... I thought I liked you :no:Sorry Kelly.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:12 PM
lol, for what?

sum duck..or some azn dish

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 12:12 PM
EAD :goodjob:

glad you agree that you are dumbass.

and for recipes? are you fucking serious...there's this thing called the INTERNET....you can pretty much find anything. Before cooking anything though, look up intelligence for me and read all you can about it, because you are seriously lacking.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:13 PM
glad you agree that you are dumbass.

and for recipes? are you fucking serious...there's this thing called the INTERNET....you can pretty much find anything. Before cooking anything though, look up intelligence for me and read all you can about it, because you are seriously lacking.

EMD:goodjob:

Kelly
02-27-2007, 12:14 PM
lol, for what?

yucky

Ran
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
have you checked in to see if the VA will still pay you if
A) you live in another country

or

B) you denounce your US citizenshipThe VA will continue to pay you if you live abroad. Just have to maintain an accessible bank account. I actually planned on keeping an account open just for that. I'm not sure if they'll continue if I denounce citizenship.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
lol o kells u know u love da raw fishz

Jecht
02-27-2007, 12:16 PM
lol

ayo ran when u move send me some recipes sum bish
http://www.bento.com/tf-recp.html
http://www.japan-guide.com/r/e1.html
http://www.mediterrasian.com/cuisine_of_month_recipes_jap.htm

There you go.

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 12:16 PM
EMD:goodjob:

still a dumbass :goodjob:

Hulud
02-27-2007, 12:17 PM
The VA will continue to pay you if you live abroad. Just have to maintain an accessible bank account. I actually planned on keeping an account open just for that. I'm not sure if they'll continue if I denounce citizenship.
ah ok, id check up on that denouncing the citizenship thing before you do it

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:20 PM
ayo where can i go to get japanese/chinese/azn spices and etc??

TIGERJC
02-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Dekalb farmers market

Jecht
02-27-2007, 12:22 PM

Look for any asian marketplace/store. They have most of the stuff you need.

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Dekalb farmers market

so do you think any farmers market will have these types of things..cuz im talkin in general since im in SC

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Look for any asian marketplace/store. They have most of the stuff you need.

:goodjob: reps if i can

positive reps that is:lmfao: :lmfao:

TIGERJC
02-27-2007, 12:28 PM
so do you think any farmers market will have these types of things..cuz im talkin in general since im in SC
most farmers market care a wide assortment of spices

Mike Lowrey
02-27-2007, 12:33 PM
oh my god, everyone who doesnt know who they are or trying to still figure out who they are...go fucking cry me a river...that is probably the lamest thing I have ever heard. You are who you are...you can change your clothes, you can get a new haircut and change your name, but no matter what you are still the person you started out as....

So, who the hell is this retard?

Dude, you are a little too emotionally involved here. If you need to take an emo moment, please choose another place to do it. You are wasting my interweb space.......

--------------------------------------------------->

Sammich
02-27-2007, 12:34 PM
So, who the hell is this retard?

Dude, you are a little too emotionally involved here. If you need to take an emo moment, please choose another place to do it. You are wasting my interweb space.......

--------------------------------------------------->

dedicated to copyright

Mike Lowrey
02-27-2007, 12:36 PM
dedicated to copyright

Ahhh!

Throw it back! :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
02-27-2007, 01:01 PM
so hurry up and make a post with your shit for sale....

ShooterMcGavin
02-27-2007, 01:03 PM

damn, is this really brett talkin? it's kinda impressive... :D

ShooterMcGavin
02-27-2007, 01:05 PM

gahdamn that shit was stonecold

ShooterMcGavin
02-27-2007, 01:07 PM
not trying to be a dick but aren't you still 17? if that's the case and you "run off" with ran then couldn't your parents/family pursue legal action against him and it be considered kidnapping? :thinking: just wondering, seriously

Mike Lowrey
02-27-2007, 01:17 PM
not trying to be a dick but aren't you still 17? if that's the case and you "run off" with ran then couldn't your parents/family pursue legal action against him and it be considered kidnapping? :thinking: just wondering, seriously

Haha...Jailbait FTW!

~runs~

ironchef
02-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Damn it missed this thread :(, whos got notes?

ShooterMcGavin
02-27-2007, 01:37 PM
-ran's gf posts asking if she should follow ran to japan
-brett posts something full of wisdom, completely shocked me
-ran says she DOES NOT want her goin with him, wants no "shadow"
-i question if it's even legal for her to just skip the country IF she's 17
-ran and copyright get into it about selfishness and retardness of the japan idea
-other ppl in between pitch in their :2cents:

Ran
02-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks Wayne.

JustinSane110™
02-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Stay tuned for a preview of next weeks episode of "As The IA Turns..."

Ran
02-27-2007, 02:09 PM
I thought it was "The Guiding Rice"

JustinSane110™
02-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I thought it was "The Guiding Rice"
LOL, nah man, thats the spinoff for next season. First episode is gonna be Brett finally going completely senile and forgetting where he lives. :lmfao:

Sammich
02-27-2007, 02:36 PM
LOL, nah man, thats the spinoff for next season. First episode is gonna be Brett finally going completely senile and forgetting where he lives. :lmfao:

will he forget IA so we wnt have to bear reposts

ironchef
02-27-2007, 02:51 PM
We need the Haitian from Heroes to get rid of Bretts memory, goddamn dinosaur!

Sammich
02-27-2007, 02:53 PM
LOL somebody call the doctuh