PDA

View Full Version : Watch your stuff Athens area people!

SixSquared
02-27-2007, 10:51 AM
My dad called me this morning to inform me that both of my sheds full of parts at their house had been broken into. Mostly stock parts are in there, but there is other stuff as well that I've told a few of you about... del Sol specific stuff... anyways... At about 4 am my dad heard glass breaking and my dogs barking... for those of you who don't know, I have two pit bulls. My dad woke up to find the sliding glass door at the rear of our house shattered and he heard noises from outside. When he turned on the outside floodlights, he found Mischa and Max outside with "something" in their mouths.... that "something" was Brian Campen, 20. The doors to both of my sheds had been kicked in, padlocks cut with metal cutters that were found a few feet away. Cops came, Campen got taken away in an ambulance due to "A piece of flesh the size of a baseball removed from the thigh and multiple puncture wounds.", and found his truck (flat black 83 s10) parked down the street.

My dad's pressing charges against him, obviously. Nothing was gone... I honestly think that by the time he had the sheds opened, the dogs were out there.

Moral of the story - Athens people, be CAREFUL... I don't know HOW word got out about my stuff in the sheds (my parents live in the suburbs, outside of the main city.. pretty remote area)... but this kid did his research enough to not only know that I had sheds full of goodies, but also to know where they were, and know that I don't live on site anymore. The stuff's getting moved this weekend, but it scared the SHIT outta me, mainly because that's my home.. if he had been armed or something, that could have been REALLY bad.

And for those of you who are going to ask, the dogs are being held at the Animal Control until 5pm and then they will be released back to my parents. :D

iloveboost
02-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Glad the guy got caught and mauled and your stuff didn't get stolen.

Did you know the guy personally?

SixSquared
02-27-2007, 10:59 AM
The name doesn't ring a bell, but I know a LOT of people in the Athens area, and even more people know my car... I find it weird that this happened after I was home for a weekend, and the reason I was home was that I was pulling apart a parts car that I bought last week and putting all the parts away in the sheds.

Someone's watching me.. :ninja:

05Tib
02-27-2007, 05:50 PM
glad to hear he got caught and even better your dogs wont get put to sleep over this

osnap
02-27-2007, 09:22 PM
holy SHIT em! damn you werent kidding when you were talking about having to be careful talking to people about some of that stuff you had in that shed! thats fucked up, but glad the dogs caught the schmuck. and yeah, thank god you wont be getting any shit about the dogs. the asshole didnt put a hole in the other taillight, did he? ;)

let me know if i can help you somehow... if you need me to pick up all that stuff sooner to make extra room, i can try and make accomodations.

JDMJAYDC2
02-27-2007, 09:58 PM
im glad your dog bit the shit out of him hes lucky he only got bit i would have came out the house blasting!

SixSquared
02-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Yeah I was worried about the dogs for a moment, but then my dad told me that since it was on private property and he was trespassing, the cops wrote it off as defensive actions and not aggressive... IE they were defending their turf. They're back at home now, a little sore because they had to have blood drawn and stuff for rabies testing, but the animal control officers did a series of aggressive action tests on them (sudden movements, letting them begin to eat and then removing the food, etc etc) and they found no reason to think that the dogs pose a threat to the surrounding community.

I only wish they had aimed higher and removed a baseball sized area of his genitals... but hey.. they did their job! :)

Chris.. I might take you up on that... we're moving all of the stuff to a self storage lot that's insured and monitored, but I don't know when that will be.

Hektik
02-27-2007, 11:11 PM
damn that sucks. but at least u know ur dogs are always watching..... they should have ripped his adams apple out.

osnap
02-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Chris.. I might take you up on that... we're moving all of the stuff to a self storage lot that's insured and monitored, but I don't know when that will be.

hmmmmm... ill PM ya. :goodjob:

Frög
02-28-2007, 01:01 AM
oh fa sho, im installing my alarm system..im in athens .5 miles from downtown. my car sits outside my apartment as we speak. ima student at uga.. but anyway, i always sleep with an eye open looking out my window at my car.. Dont try stealing anything people, i got a loaded pellet rifle sitting next to my window. lol

Hundo®
02-28-2007, 06:58 AM
PITTS FTW.

Mr.MuayThai
02-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Man, i wish i had two pits... they would have stoped the fuckers who stole my tranny! I have a poodle... :idb:

RutRoe
02-28-2007, 11:09 PM
That's nuts...he's lucky your dad didn't shoot him. Stranger stuff has happened.

It just sucks that people can't work for their own stuff, especially when, no offense, it's stuff they could just pay for with money they earned.

onebadbird96
02-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Glad the guy got caught and mauled and your stuff didn't get stolen.

Did you know the guy personally?
not to jack your thread but what kind of pits do you have ?you can pm me and we can talk

eltravieso
03-05-2007, 11:15 AM
damn, got his punk ass!!! well i got 4 pitts, come fucks wits dem!!!!

preferredduck
03-05-2007, 09:13 PM
sux ass, im glad the dogs were not screwed b/c of an idiot.

Elbow
03-05-2007, 09:18 PM
damn that sucks thanks for the info. glad everything is ok

2FST4U
03-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Damn, +1 for the pitbulls biting the sh#t out of that fu#er. I got my 12 guage loaded in case someone wanna touch my car.
:fire:

Glides
03-05-2007, 11:51 PM
but this kid did his research enough to not only know that I had sheds full of goodies, but also to know where they were, and know that I don't live on site anymore.

Though not enough research to notice 2 heavily muscled Pit Bulls roaming the area or the piles of poo in the back yard from said Pit Bulls. I would say he was rather lacking in his extensiveness and paid the price :idb:

Silver280zx
03-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Dman, ill be watching my stuff, especailly my bike, when i get it.

RISKYB
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
glad he got got.... your stuff was safe and he dogs are back home, no bs activist shit

Julio
03-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah I was worried about the dogs for a moment, but then my dad told me that since it was on private property and he was trespassing, the cops wrote it off as defensive actions and not aggressive... IE they were defending their turf. They're back at home now, a little sore because they had to have blood drawn and stuff for rabies testing, but the animal control officers did a series of aggressive action tests on them (sudden movements, letting them begin to eat and then removing the food, etc etc) and they found no reason to think that the dogs pose a threat to the surrounding community.

I only wish they had aimed higher and removed a baseball sized area of his genitals... but hey.. they did their job! :)

Im glad the dogs are back home.. Good job DOGS!!

Now, what pisses me off is.. why the fuck they have to do all those other test? The blood I can understand... But, why does it matter if they were aggressive... shit, they were defending there home.... I just dont get shit sometimes... lol

I love hearing these type of endings

_Christian_
03-11-2007, 09:48 AM
oh fa sho, im installing my alarm system..im in athens .5 miles from downtown. my car sits outside my apartment as we speak. ima student at uga.. but anyway, i always sleep with an eye open looking out my window at my car.. Dont try stealing anything people, i got a loaded pellet rifle sitting next to my window. lol

pellet rifle:lmfao:. Im glad he got what he deserved. he's a moron, he could have easily been shot.

SRCRX
04-02-2007, 07:52 PM
damm I just seen this thread!

Good dogs!!

GSRteg®
04-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Damn sorry to hear that happen to you at least he got what he deserved lol.