PDA

View Full Version : In case you haven't heard....

Red
02-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Just wanted to say that I'm taking a little break this year. I just started my new career and I'm not sure how work will play into the show/race season so I'm not really making any commitments this year. If I happen to be off and there is a show going on I'm sure you guys will see me out there at least hanging out. :)

Brett
02-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Well I hope to see you out as often as you can, and Id hate to not see your Supra at the shows also

QuickBrick
02-27-2007, 07:43 AM
Just wanted to say that I'm taking a little break this year. I just started my new career and I'm not sure how work will play into the show/race season so I'm not really making any commitments this year. If I happen to be off and there is a show going on I'm sure you guys will see me out there at least hanging out. :)

We’ve talked Patrycja and you know my feelings, but to make sure that our teammates and others understand where I come from, family is first period, then career to support, and last play - to let it all loose.

I have always been an employer that tells an employee “if you can better yourself by making a change (moving on) I’m on your side, do it”, this is definitely your case and point. Patrycja you studied hard, worked for your goals and completed them with conviction, to say I admire you is an understatement. Congrats on passing your boards (I’ll bet that was a huge monkey off your back), and getting new employment so quickly, it couldn’t have happen to a better person!

Last, and I know this statement is a little selfish but I hope when everything smoothes out over the year and you have a grip on the time evolved with family and work, you’ll come play with your friends again, “you’re already missed”.

Again, HUGE congrats my friend, way to make it happen!

Tom

Allstar3.8T
02-27-2007, 08:48 AM
I fully understand, time changes things. As opportunities come along, as hard work pays off, as circumstances unfold, etc etc
We are all in that place where we gotta decide. Best wishes, and yo will have my support in whatever you do!

Red
02-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks guys. You know I'm still gonna hang out as much as I can. I just have no idea what my schedule is gonna be like in the future and stuff.

carbongs
03-01-2007, 04:29 PM
we will definitely miss you at all the events i.e. parties, shows, get togethers. but you've worked very hard to get to where you are today. be proud of yourself and enjoy what you can when you can. it is a new year, new career, new ambiance for you. take it all in and learn how to feel it. we'll see ya when we see ya. that'll just make it more suprising and special when we do see you around!

quickdodge®
03-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Better come back out for times like these... Later, QD.

The Ren
03-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Im ganna miss ya girlie.. but I am so proud of ya... I will try and let you know far far in advance about the next supra meet...

redgst97
03-01-2007, 10:14 PM
I was gonna say what Tom said, but he already said it! 100% spot-on sentiments!!

John

quickdodge®
03-01-2007, 10:43 PM
I just realized that this sucks! For you, mostly, but for me also. You have lost a valiant member of your security. I was only in it because of Red. You guys are on your own now. Lolol. Later, QD.

Red
03-02-2007, 06:53 PM
LOL You are my fav person QD! You make me laugh. Well I'm not like leaving leaving, I just don't know how me working all these weekend shifts this year will pan out. Like I said, if I have the day off and there is a show of course I'll be there.

I'll be at the Quiznos charity show more than likely this Saturday.

QD: We should do another photoshoot, that shit was the bomb!

Thanks John, Tony and Ren! :)

ARFNSX
03-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Well I am not going to be as nice. :no:

Why Red Why??? :thinking:

I need you at the shows. What am I to do now? :???:

I am soooo sad. You are going to make me hang with Marsh and Petey? How is that going to be? :idb:

Are you at least going tomorrow to SELOC? :police:

I am going miss you lil homie. :boobies:

Just kidding.

Much Love!

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 11:56 AM
I am soooo sad. You are going to make me hang with marsh
marsh tried to touch me at the hotel this past weekend....:(

ARFNSX
03-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Well. . . .

Did you let him?

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Well. . . .
Did you let him?

i cannot confirm or deny....:ninja:

ARFNSX
03-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Fudge Packer...I knew it! :idb:

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Fudge Packer...I knew it! :idb:

i wuv u...

Red
03-05-2007, 05:15 PM
You are so cute Alex! So like I see you've been hiding more than I have been though.

redgst97
03-06-2007, 01:41 AM
marsh tried to touch me at the hotel this past weekend....:(

Yeah, cuz I needed you to get me another beer!!

:cheers: