PDA

View Full Version : Need to borrow a car for a little while...

Ran
02-26-2007, 02:59 PM
With the Yaris pending sale, I need to see if somebody has a car that I can borrow. I don't care what it looks like or what kind of transmission it has. It just has to be able to get me to work and back safely. Please, if anyone has a project car or just a beater that I can borrow until the Yaris is gone, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me. :cheers:

shavedcivic
02-26-2007, 03:02 PM
i've got a SI shell you could flinston it around.

Ran
02-26-2007, 03:03 PM
i've got a SI shell you could flinston it around.I appreciate the offer and while it would be a good warm-up for my walk around Japan, I think I'm going to have to pass. :cheers: :lmfao:

shavedcivic
02-26-2007, 03:05 PM
just try'n to help man.

fight club
02-26-2007, 03:09 PM
why you selling the yaris?

shavedcivic
02-26-2007, 03:10 PM
he's moving to JDM LAND.

RandomGuy
02-26-2007, 03:10 PM
lol this man went nutty

Wal-Mart
02-26-2007, 03:17 PM
i got a car, i dont know what it is, its whatever Enterprise is giving me today

Ran
02-26-2007, 03:26 PM
lol, thanks for the laughs guys but this is a serious request.

Killer
02-26-2007, 03:29 PM
as serious as it is... it's still a dumb one...

asking a close friend to borrow a car.. a relative.. makes sense.. a bunch of random people on the internet... just not gonna happen...

don't get me wrong it'd be nice.. and i'm in the same boat.. i need something til i get my car fixed too... but highly doubt a stranger is gonna loan me one.

Ran
02-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah I know it's more-than-likely not going to happen.

Still, I know a lot of peeps on here, so I was just hoping somebody had something they wouldn't mind letting me use. (^_^)d

Ran
02-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Got one. Thanks. :cheers:

Slowboy
02-26-2007, 03:39 PM
enterprise was like 19 bucks a day for the 4dr neon i drove.
or pawn shop bike

Killer
02-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Got one. Thanks. :cheers:

now hook me up with one...

LeX
02-26-2007, 05:29 PM
If i still had that 280 you sold me I'd let you drive it around... but reliable.. no.. lol. I sold it to some cool Hispanic guys who had a decent looking 280z of their own. Good times. Enjoy your trip dude

ahmonrah
02-26-2007, 05:31 PM
nope.

well on second though i have a 1st gen acura legend collecting dust dirt and debris. oops nvm, that reminds me i gotta go check on it.

Ran
02-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Nah, Flip is gonna let me drive his old 280Z for a bit.

AgentEasy
02-26-2007, 05:53 PM
JDM land huh.. you gonna stick around the site and provide IA with direct japanese.. direct.. market parts? lol i'm need stuff for my new project :)

LeX
02-26-2007, 06:12 PM
what is it with these damn 280z lol. I was thinking of getting another one down the road and doing a 2JZ GTE swap. But mroe than likely ill score a 350z in that tight orange color (rofl) and buy a used supercharger kit and just roll like that

shavedcivic
02-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Ran Kizama when you get to JDM land, send us some parts

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 07:42 AM
Ran Kizama when you get to JDM land, send us some parts

dude, he's barely gonna be alive himself, so he's not gonna have access to the net and ship parts here and there....

...this nigga thinks he's gonna be like David Carradine in Kung-Fu.

what he's doing is no different than someone moving out to "Hollywood" to find themselves....because things like the "O.C" and MTV fill weak minds on how they supposedly live out there. Ran has just gotten too much Anime...

Halfwit
02-27-2007, 08:01 AM
nate went wacko. nevertheless i hope he gets waht hes looking for.

Ran
02-27-2007, 09:02 AM
...this nigga thinks he's gonna be like David Carradine in Kung-Fu.Who?

what he's doing is no different than someone moving out to "Hollywood" to find themselves....because things like the "O.C" and MTV fill weak minds on how they supposedly live out there. Ran has just gotten too much Anime...I don't watch TV so I can't say what the O.C. or MTV tell people to do. I'm guessing that you're calling me weak minded because I actually want to do something with my life other than work day-to-day meaninglessly? Um...okay then. If being happy and doing what I want to do makes me weak minded, then weak minded FTW.

CopyRight
02-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Who?

I don't watch TV so I can't say what the O.C. or MTV tell people to do. I'm guessing that you're calling me weak minded because I actually want to do something with my life other than work day-to-day meaninglessly? Um...okay then. If being happy and doing what I want to do makes me weak minded, then weak minded FTW.

It doesnt matter if you watch cable tv or not, but you watch plenty of anime and freakishly obsessed with the japanese culture...somewhere along the way you got it stuck in your head that Japan is the motherland and it will answer and solve all your problems as you learn more about the culture because the US is such a horrible place and the culture is watered down. I've looked at this from all angles and you're reasoning is still silly, and with the amount of money you are bringing with, you will not last long, even staying in the countryside. Japan is not like Europe, where you can find hostels scattered everywhere. You are not trying to find yourself, you are simply running away with the reality of your day to day life.

seek a therapist before you leave....I bet he or she will tell you the same....set aside $200 and go see one.