PDA

View Full Version : SV650S

gti_guy08
02-26-2007, 02:41 PM
i really hate to sell my 03 suzuki sv650s. i need to get rid of the bike because i was in a car accident (my fault :( ) and ever since the accident my car insurance has jumped up from high to just plain crazy high.
about the bike:
- the bike has NEVER BEEN LAID DOWN
- new front and back metzler tires. awesome tires, they get warm super fast and grip awesome
- bike looks awesome, is in almost perfect condition. scratch on gas tank from a rock and small scratches on the left top fairing are the only thing cosmetically wrong
- chain and sprocket are in super condition, i lubed the chain before every long trip
- oil changed ever 1k miles or every 3 months depending what came first
- 650cc motor has LOTS of tourque.
- i just broke 8 miles 2 days ago, so it has low miles
- there is nothing wrong with this bike
- i will include a joe rocket jacket, gloves and a shoei helmet (snell approved)

here is the deal, i want 4700 dollars for it. pretty firm. but i would really rather trade the bike for a nice car. show me what you have and ill consider. since i have a audi tt now and having my name under it the insurance is super high but if i can get a paid of car and put my name under it and my dads name under my tt, ahhh yes the insurance will be low. iam looking to trade for either a civic hatch with swap, 240sx, mk3 gti vr6, anything nice. show me what you have and ill consider. please no ricer trash. if your car has a wing, body kit or any kind of gay shit like neons iam not interested. :no:

thanks

BORICUAWRX
02-26-2007, 05:02 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104714 plus $4k on your part?? Let me know