PDA

View Full Version : mobile tinting...

therzdae
02-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Yes I did search the forum's before asking.

Alright, Im lookin for a buisness that comes to you for car tint's and does a great job... its on a 02 Lancer if it makes any diff...
Thanks
-Brice.

shavedcivic
02-26-2007, 03:17 PM
i wouldn't trust those place's as far as i could throw there truck. TnT is just about as good as any mobile tint. check out Atlanta Tint and Detail. 770-242-6800 ask for Steve.

osnap
02-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Yes I did search the forum's before asking.

Alright, Im lookin for a buisness that comes to you for car tint's and does a great job... its on a 02 Lancer if it makes any diff...
Thanks
-Brice.

i see you finally got rid of that bimmer of yours :goodjob: lets see the car!

therzdae
02-26-2007, 10:53 PM
yeahh got rid of it finally, took for ever... now i got he lancer to go to import way instead of the white gansta. lol. as soon as i get a tint ill post before and after pictures...

nautiboi73
03-02-2007, 09:29 AM
you can go with a mobile guy but think about what you are going to get.

over all quality is going to be better if installed in a closed clean shop. not to say you can't get a good job from a mobile guy but you have to consider other things also.
first off do they even have insurance so that if they damage your car it will get fixed? professional tinter's are good but are human and what if..... now the hacks are not going to have you covered at all so good luck with that.
second, are they an authorized dealer of the film they install? if not, your so called lifetime warranty just turned into toilet paper. check the details.

just drop it off at a reputable shop leave it for a few hours and pick up your sweet ride.

therzdae
03-02-2007, 11:51 PM
damn, i dont have a drivers license and no one will drive me in my car so im about SOL till i get my license back i guess

osiriskidd
03-03-2007, 07:46 AM
how much would a decent job be. i think my old tint is bubbling up. so, i need a clean removable on front, sides, and back, then 20% all around. can anyone tell me a good price?

Turbodude06
03-03-2007, 07:50 AM
you can go with a mobile guy but think about what you are going to get.

over all quality is going to be better if installed in a closed clean shop. not to say you can't get a good job from a mobile guy but you have to consider other things also.
first off do they even have insurance so that if they damage your car it will get fixed? professional tinter's are good but are human and what if..... now the hacks are not going to have you covered at all so good luck with that.
second, are they an authorized dealer of the film they install? if not, your so called lifetime warranty just turned into toilet paper. check the details.

just drop it off at a reputable shop leave it for a few hours and pick up your sweet ride.

^^^ Exactly what he said, you don't know if they use good tint cause more and likely you will never see them again so why would they use the good stuff......