PDA

View Full Version : Where's the most theft???

Nippon
02-26-2007, 01:46 PM
I lived in Gwinnett for 10 years. It started getting bad towards the end of those 10 years. After I joined IA, I started to notice a few key areas of the city having the most theft.

So i wanted to make a poll, dont know if this has been done before but...

What area have you seen, experienced, heard of car theft/vandelism the most in Atlanta?

Lilburn, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Norcross (Gwinnett) NE Atlanta
Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (North Fulton) N Atlanta
Buckhead Midtown, Downtown (Fulton) Central Atlanta)
Doraville, Decatur, Clarkston, Pine Lake (Dekalb) E Atlanta
Riverdale, Forest Park, Jonesboro, Union City (Clayton) S Atlanta
Mabelton, Douglasville, Austell, Lithia Springs (Douglas) W Atlanta
Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna (Cobb) NW Atlanta

If there's any I missed out or whatever just detail it. I'm trying to see where we get hit the most. In my experience, N Atlanta doesnt get hit much. I know because I live in Sandy Springs.

One of the worst things in the world is to come out in the morning or whatever and to find your car gone or broken into... at least for people like us this is one of the worst feelings.

I'd also like to use this, if ever becoming a sticky, something we can use to keep track of where we're getting hit alot. That way, anybody who reports something here can select an area on the poll. We'll be able to keep track and all the new members can know what part of town to be more vigilant in.

The Yousef
02-26-2007, 01:49 PM
gwinmexico

LeX
02-27-2007, 12:35 AM
gwinmexico

true dat

aaronfelipe
02-27-2007, 06:04 AM
Gwinnett, of course.

Bballjamal
02-27-2007, 08:23 AM
:stupid: Gwinnett :look:

2.0civic
02-27-2007, 02:29 PM
gwinmexico

lolol indeed

The Yousef
02-27-2007, 06:55 PM
judging by the poll...if you have a modified car and live/work/drive through gwinmexico your fucked.... :lmfao:

Sushi
02-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Gwinnett is pretty shitty now a days. I'm moving to alpharetta this spring, hopefully. I'd rather be harrased by cops then theives.

shavedcivic
02-28-2007, 10:57 AM
gwinmexico, i like that one. agreed. it seems like at least two cars get stole a week, that are reported from this area.

Nippon
02-28-2007, 11:15 AM
That's truely sad too. But its not like Gwinnett is the only spot in the city with a large amount of latino's. Other parts of the city have a large concentration of latino's in certain areas but dont nearly have as much motorvehicle theft/vandelism so I dont think its all their fault.

I'm certain that there's an explanation to why theres so much theft but I dont think it'd be fair to blame the latino's alone.

Does anyone have more theory's to why theres so much of it going on in Gwinnett?

shavedcivic
02-28-2007, 11:18 AM
thats just where it all goes down. end of story.

The Yousef
02-28-2007, 11:46 AM
That's truely sad too. But its not like Gwinnett is the only spot in the city with a large amount of latino's. Other parts of the city have a large concentration of latino's in certain areas but dont nearly have as much motorvehicle theft/vandelism so I dont think its all their fault.

I'm certain that there's an explanation to why theres so much theft but I dont think it'd be fair to blame the latino's alone.

Does anyone have more theory's to why theres so much of it going on in Gwinnett?

i'm not saying latino's are stealing cars in gwinette...i'm just mocking the concentration of latinos in that particular area....:goodjob:

2.0civic
02-28-2007, 11:48 AM
i'm not saying latino's are stealing cars in gwinette...i'm just mocking the concentration of latinos in that particular area....:goodjob:

true and if you look at where a few have been recovered (ie buford highway) its why theres a partial sterotype to them.

However, if you look at the docketts, theres blacks, whites, asians in there as well so idk

Kyle
03-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Same with me, I have lived in Gwinnett since I was born and it has gotten kinda bad.

I'm glad to see we won this poll.

CompEngineer
03-01-2007, 09:33 AM
I haven't had my car broken into, yet. I would have to go with Gwinnett, just because Nippon had his car broken into like 2 or 3 times in one month when he lived there. Replacing windows sucks. But, I live in Doraville, GA and I thought it would be pretty bad here but its no where near as bad as the other places in GA

HalfBaked
03-01-2007, 02:36 PM
We're all strapped up here in Kennesaw.

People know better.

itz a jew
03-01-2007, 05:47 PM
the past month my car has been broken into twice.. should i say were im located at? (Gwinnett)

Nippon
03-04-2007, 08:20 AM

People know better.

haha... fair enough :D

the past month my car has been broken into twice.. should i say were im located at? (Gwinnett)

Damn... these days, I'm even histant to go to a movie at Discover Mills with my car. :no:

VooDooXII
03-04-2007, 10:05 AM
That sucks...my parents are in Gwinnett. No stolen cars yet...*knock on wood*...but our neighborhood has had numerous break-ins. I've had my bike stolen, my dad has had his lap-tops taken from the clubhouse, and my uncle's house got broken into and robbed of jewelry. Luckily, the thieves were idiots...they pawned the stuff in Duluth the very next day.

I thought it was a nice area...at least where I am. It's falling off though...

keevo54
03-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Gwinnett. Someone stole the cat off our Land Cruiser last week. It was a suprise when it was started the next morning

wrekonize
03-05-2007, 10:11 AM
i live in forest park ive notice that their kinda smart here because the cars ive heard that have been stolen just have swaps, lips, and rotas. i also have some friends that their cars have alot of rice aka body kits, 17 inch wheels, wings, systems and none of their cars have even been touched.

Hektik
03-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Gwinnett. Someone stole the cat off our Land Cruiser last week. It was a suprise when it was started the next morning

LOLWTF .... who the fuck steals a cat of off a car...hahaha thats some shit....
oh and yea g-net is pretty bad.. luckly i keep my car in the garage....

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Gwinnett.

LOL.

F8d2Blk
03-12-2007, 07:08 AM

I have heard of that happening in Marietta too but at a shop where they took over 5 cats off of cars. But that it happened at a stealership in that area too.

Sol-Badguy
03-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Someone actually stole the cat off a Montero we bought about a month ago.

Sawed it right off, but luckily they left the o2 sensor.

Frög
03-19-2007, 01:29 AM
ya defenetly not dunwoody, sandy spring, alphareta..

JessAlba452
03-19-2007, 03:17 AM
Another one for gwinmexico...I need to move the hell outta here! I used to live up in Sandy Springs, I think that's where I'll be again just need to wait.

spacelion
03-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Damn... these days, I'm even histant to go to a movie at Discover Mills with my car. :no:

Agreed, I never go there anymore. There's so many cops around that mall on the weekends, it's stupid. But then again, there's a police station right behind MOG...LOL

soplocar
03-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Gwinnett got fucked up, i been living here since 98, and this shit get worse and worse over the years. i dont even take my car to the mall anymore.

bafbrian
03-28-2007, 12:07 AM
How bad is it at the Mall of Georgia ?

Was thinking of going there with the gf to see the IMAX version of 300.

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 01:27 AM
definetly GWINNETT, i just joined the club, my car was broken into yesterday @ Mall of Georgia, and a bunch of shit was stolen. My poor CRX.... damn gwinnett.... i parked at gwinnett mall for 8 months and no worries, 2 weeks @ mall of ga and all my shit is gone.... fuck that.

xbn83
04-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Doraville and Clarkston are pretty bad! When I used to live in Doraville, my Prelude and my '97 hatch were broken in, but they couldn't take the car. Then my hatch was broken in again while parking at GPC Clarkston campus.

soplocar
04-18-2007, 08:04 PM
my friends 26" got stollen and rutroes old car just got stolen too, and where did it happen?????

GWINNETT!!!!

preferredduck
04-21-2007, 02:56 PM

cats are worth $$$

Clegger
04-22-2007, 05:57 PM
damn im moving to alpharetta no votes yet

twinj
04-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Gwinnet killing all the competition.

kpc2593
04-29-2007, 01:43 AM
My parents had lived in Gwinnett for over 29 years now. Every year it had gotten worst...We used to live in Norcross, where we were robbed, but then we moved to Lilburn, which felt a little better somehow......

jfman
04-29-2007, 05:43 PM
It's worse when you own a honda. I had a teg stolen from me a few years ago but they only took the system and wheels.

If you own a modded honda youre just begging for it to be stolen. Just buy a nice domestic car and be much safer.

babowc
04-30-2007, 11:37 AM
fkin sad..
gwinnett bums reaching into lawrenceville/suwanee area now.

fkin thieves.
gwinnett ftl.

babowc
05-01-2007, 10:26 PM
hm..
lol heres another one.

Gwinnett, Thieves live here.

AtifSajid
05-03-2007, 07:25 AM
gwinnett is fucken crazy..my car doesnt sit anywhere..and if it does..its in the front of the parking lot..but shoot me if you catch me driving my shit to the mall and leaving it in Gwinnettian..

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2007, 11:10 AM
gwinnett is fucken crazy..my car doesnt sit anywhere..and if it does..its in the front of the parking lot..but shoot me if you catch me driving my shit to the mall and leaving it in Gwinnettian..

Exactly. I don't drive my car to MOG, not even on a bet.

Yall know why it's so bad in Gwinnett????

Because Gwinnett doesn't give two dead shits about car thieves. We've seen it first hand right here in IA. There was a while back when a handful of us damn near handed them car thieves on a platter and they did nothing about it. I know from experience that when it's a low priority to Gwinnett, they do nothing about it. My best friend damn near got killed when a car thief at MOG SHOT at her when she followed them after they broke into her fiance's car. She was on the phone WITH 911 at the time. She was on the phone for over 15 mins WAITING on Gwinnett PD to show up AT THE MOG. Yall seen how many patrol cars roll around MOG at all times??? Why would it take them more than 30 secs to show up when they have someone TELLING them that the thieves were IN the car right then and they were watching them????? Since they took so long, they put my best friend in danger when the 911 operator told her to "follow them and get their tag" :rolleyes: .

Bottomline is that car thieves are not a priority to Gwinnett from what I've seen. That is WHY Gwinnett is so overrun with no good chicken shit pussy thieves. They know they won't get caught, so they do it whenever they want.

It's ok. Some of us damn sure don't need police to take care of thieves. One day one of these little weasel cock roach punks will push their luck and run up on somebody's stuff that doesn't think it's a joke. That's the day they learn that if you try and take shit from somebody you might just find yourself in a world of hurt.

babowc
05-08-2007, 10:29 PM
i know this is generalizing a shitton..
but most thefts are done around the ghetto areas with hispanics and blacks together.
which do more theft? who knows, but most happen because of them.

or at least thast what i want to think.

w3bcod3r
05-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Public Places... hah... and you'd think completly opposite

luvleexcivic
05-17-2007, 09:54 PM
try to deebo my shit & get poked from the bottom of my driver seat!
ask me how?
my car was secret feature in pimp my ride, & there was an anti-theft device ( 12" of hard d....stick)installed to shoot right through the bottom of the seat! j/k

DieselNuts
05-18-2007, 03:35 PM
thats pretty crazy. after reading all this about gwinnett, it worries me. My car has never been messed with (knock on wood), but I think it might be harder to steal than your typical civic or teg. BTW ive lived in gwinnett for almost 24 years now.

Now that I think about it, my sister's old civic got broken into about 7 years ago in Norcross...

badass240
05-20-2007, 01:06 PM
i would have to say gwinnett, because my 95 white s14 was stolen last night in buford at the On The Border parking lot. keep ur eyes peeled. Its white with 17's. Lowered on tein suspension, it has a white front lip, and rear spoiler. Tinted, and it has a big NISMO decal on the front windshield. if anyone sees it be sure to call 911 or 404 735 3801

GSRteg®
05-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Man its just everywere now adays :yes:

gtikid
06-06-2007, 01:50 PM
i know this is generalizing a shitton..
but most thefts are done around the ghetto areas with hispanics and blacks together.
which do more theft? who knows, but most happen because of them.

or at least thast what i want to think.

Dude your a fucking idiot :slap: Have you not read the past couple of car thefts on here? Most of them have happened up by D.Mills and by MOG. Your a fucking retard...

osiriskidd
06-06-2007, 02:21 PM
its cuz the lower class has been getting richer these past few years. i know a BUNCH of people who used to live in doraville who moved to gwinnett cuz they started making more money.

and most of those kids are so spoiled they don't give a rats ass what they do. same kids who watch mtv and say they're from the ghetto while living in a 3 story house with their own lexus at 16.

Dozerman678
06-06-2007, 09:37 PM
gwinnett :(

Black R
06-10-2007, 12:44 AM
gwinbodia

shavedcivic
06-17-2007, 12:05 PM
gwinbodia

thats so true.

japan4racing
06-24-2007, 09:48 AM
gwinbodia

that was exactly what i was thinking

unkn0wndj
06-24-2007, 11:27 AM
I park at the MOG daily.. I guess it's because I drive a domestic :dunno: .

babowc
07-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Dude your a fucking idiot :slap: Have you not read the past couple of car thefts on here? Most of them have happened up by D.Mills and by MOG. Your a fucking retard...

DO you follow me around and try to correct me?
you come into MY thread and try to correct me.
now you correct me in this thread.

just shut the fk up already.

DMILLS = RIGHT NEXT TO IT, THERE ARE A HUGE POPULATION OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS.
MOG = RIGHT PAST I85 THERE ARE SHIT TON OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS AS WELL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Jaimecbr900
07-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Just a little FYI.....there are quite a few Asians and good ole boys involved in the car theft rings too. They seem to have connections to places where they can store cars and strip them at their leisure. As a matter of fact, I seem to remember several times on IA where people were warning about suspicious Asian guys trolling mall lots and neighborhoods thought to be looking for specific cars, mainly Hondas and Acuras, to steal.

So to generalize and single out Hispanics and Blacks is off the mark. We have a bunch of theiving low lifes because law enforcement either doesn't care or doesn't have the dedicated man power to handle the situation. THAT is the problem. If the thief KNOWS that the chances of him getting caught AND more importantly serve any time in jail are as small as winning the lottery......what deterrent is there for them NOT to do it?

Personally, thieves are ALL just chicken shit cowards that haven't got the balls to do anything except sneak around taking shit they can't otherwise have. Losers, all of them. If you steal ANYTHING, you're a loser period.

gtikid
07-14-2007, 09:56 PM
DO you follow me around and try to correct me?
you come into MY thread and try to correct me.
now you correct me in this thread.

just shut the fk up already.

DMILLS = RIGHT NEXT TO IT, THERE ARE A HUGE POPULATION OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS.
MOG = RIGHT PAST I85 THERE ARE SHIT TON OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS AS WELL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I just so happen to see your dumbass comments everywhere I go. It's fucking Gwinnett, anywhere you fucking go there's a lot of every race :slap: Don't like me calling you a fucking dumbass? Get used to that shit FUCKING DUMBASS, because it's sure as hell not gonna end....

SpoonMan
08-03-2007, 05:16 PM
i voted for Sandy Springs/Dunwoody (North Fulton) N Atlanta because that is where my type r got stolen, but everyone knows that gwinnet and kennesaw are the worst places to drive your honda.

Kr@zYmEx!c@n
08-27-2007, 02:02 AM
no matter where u live in gwinnett there are thieves everywhere. i used to live in norcross for about 4-5 yrs and got my house broken into twice. shit sux. now i stay in l'ville and hear about a wrecker boosting cars n shit. gwinnett ftw !!

Frög
08-29-2007, 09:34 PM
whoever voted dunwoody is a retard.. yes there is theft, there is theft everywhere.. but its definitely not more than any of the other ones..

eYezs1ck
09-02-2007, 09:03 AM
i havent heard that many african american ppl stealin cars. mainly asians and mexicans (not tryna be racist just a sterotype) which they mostly live in gwinnett so yeah. gwinnett

ej1252
09-04-2007, 07:32 AM
NE Atlanta

kpc2593
09-11-2007, 03:22 PM
lmfao @ the amount of Gwinnett votes.......my parents lived in Gwinnett since 79 and they watched as this placed turned worse everyday......

kpc2593
09-11-2007, 03:27 PM
no matter where u live in gwinnett there are thieves everywhere. i used to live in norcross for about 4-5 yrs and got my house broken into twice. shit sux. now i stay in l'ville and hear about a wrecker boosting cars n shit. gwinnett ftw !!

same exact story here.....execpt my house got broken into only once...but they took a whole bunch of valueable shit...:(

atlxpat
09-25-2007, 09:17 PM
east cobb is where its at man....east cobb

RBS
09-26-2007, 08:59 PM
i say gwinnett has the most automotive thefts

Joelow30071
09-26-2007, 11:48 PM
I'd say Gwinnett also. From previous experience, I used to go to pull a part in norcross, for used parts for my car that were in good condition. Anyways, one day I parked my car, which was a domestic at the time, almost got taken by some hispanics. I was just coming out from the exit door after 30 minutes with my part and I see this these two cheap ass hoodlums, taking the chrome trim off my car. Since, I did I have a lot of chrome on my car in the first place which probably had catched their eye. Luckily, I was there just in time, before they would have taken my whole car. I ran after these two wanna be car theives and hit both in the head with medium sized rocks. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: Nowadays, if I ever do go to pull a part I just take my beater dometic car and not one my expensive cars to the place. No worries my beater being stolen.:lmfao:So just think twice who you mess with. :goodjob:

fabulous
09-30-2007, 08:59 PM
GWINNETT BY FAR!!!!!!!!! why was there even a pole made.lol. should just have asked who agreed with you on Gwinnett!!

Nippon
10-06-2007, 12:39 PM
I was hoping that this poll would be made to be a sticky. I made it for the people that are unknowing of where theft and vandalism in the city take place. Made it a little over a year ago and its still top 5 posts. lol... someone just make it a sticky.

This way, people can update it when they experience or hear of more break ins. Although Gwinnett is unanimously at the top. Who's to say that the crime wont shift to a different part of the city.

I could reset the poll annually. This would be a better way of keeping track on a year to year basis.

obear
10-06-2007, 04:55 PM
I've been living in snellville (part of gwinnett) since 1991, things have def. gotten worse, not only in car theft, but crime too. I always see/hear about gang stuff, drugs, ect.

<34sentras
10-14-2007, 06:59 PM
gwinnett is the county that is known for GTA. damn why cant people there just buy the kind of cars they want to have rather than steal them!

btw lucky for me that i havent had my car stolen for once ir BROKEN into!

AB3dj
11-05-2007, 01:52 PM
gwinnett is the county that is known for GTA. damn why cant people there just buy the kind of cars they want to have rather than steal them!

btw lucky for me that i havent had my car stolen for once ir BROKEN into!

lots of reasons. meth. high-school. the inadequacy that a lot of children feel because of their upbringing in middle-class suburbia while being forced to listen to gangsta rap which feeds a lifestyle that they've never experienced. drugs, media, peer-pressure, etc.

also, only two of those options actually include "atlanta". the rest is just metropolitan area.

j0natell0
11-17-2007, 05:27 PM
gwinmexico

x2

j0natell0
11-17-2007, 05:39 PM
i lived in norcross for about 7-9 years and moved last year and still have the house on the market. they went into my house and tagged my living room wall. **** sucks. ima ****in find whoever did it and kill them. lol

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/jonatell0/taggedlivinroom.jpg?t=1195342796

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/jonatell0/?action=view&current=taggedlivinroom.jpg

Thighs
11-28-2007, 11:31 PM
its a damn good thing i live almost in winder/monroe. gwinnett is DEFINITELY the worst as far as car theft/vandalism. it seems to be the worst around discover mills/duluth as opposed to MOG and that area. good thing i bought a miata... i ALMOST bought a lowered DA too...

tubby
12-11-2007, 02:02 PM
well out here in eastcobb area were all good! but i guess i might add that we dont need anynew movers as to we are getting over corded as it is.

BABY J
12-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Mableton is hot - i better stay away.

Red
01-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Sucks but it's true. I know Gwinnett has more scum than other counties. What are these parents teaching their kids these days.

antiv6
01-10-2008, 11:42 AM
ya gwinnett is bad, just going to bp you see a lot of shady looking people, im sure all the local car thief's scope that place out for modded hondas

lexx
01-19-2008, 10:16 PM
lots of reasons. meth. high-school. the inadequacy that a lot of children feel because of their upbringing in middle-class suburbia while being forced to listen to gangsta rap which feeds a lifestyle that they've never experienced. drugs, media, peer-pressure, etc.

also, only two of those options actually include "atlanta". the rest is just metropolitan area.

Amen to that...entirely true. This is a good thread....I live in gwinnett near the stn mtn/dekalb border and I thought gwinnett was safe as far as car theft. Im paranoid now. :cry:

goldenfiddle
01-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Yeah I'll add my story too. Just had my truck broken into and my alpine h/u taken from it. I lived here since 91, and it was a good place back then. But now, you can't even work on a car without someone eyeing the tools or what you got in the car. I had some kids walk up to my truck while I was working under it, and tried to steal tools from me. Go figure...

addictxx
02-06-2008, 08:55 PM
clayton county

vwvr6GTI
03-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Damn right when I finished reading this I looked up and theres like 10 cops across the street where I work at (Jimmy Carter)

DB4LYFE ™
04-12-2008, 10:33 PM
walmart on barrett pkwy in kennesaw its horrible a million hondas in the past year including my girlfriends last week........:no:

mimakiman11
04-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Gwinnett defiantly...but come try me if u want a piece of my m16.

frostbyte
06-13-2008, 03:37 PM
the one reason i think alot happens in gwinnett is its a big ass countywith a lot of crooked shops, and even more lil rich kids who parents give them rediculus $$$ flow and thieves know it. my mom and lil bro live there and he bought a used complete greddy header back exhaust sytem for his 97 civic it was stolen was busted at time of purchase from a guy off craigslist charged now w theft by recievin.. like he knew it was stolen... any ways thats y i left its to easy to get ripped off there. i work too hard for my money to have the next bum pocket it

Halonemojsrat
06-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Gwinnett Definetly.
The Cat off my mom's Pacifica was stolen.

X-Runner
06-19-2008, 08:32 PM
I work in Duluth, had no idea it was that bad. My truck gets parked in a gated lot with cameras watching though.

On_Her_Face
06-19-2008, 11:22 PM
where the most hondas are.

ryanmiata
06-23-2008, 12:00 AM
#1 the most stolen car in america is a honda... AND ACURA...(same **** tho).. #2 the walmart at barret is the honda/racer/ricer/club meet spot...#3 thieves know that.... #4 more illegals(no offense) make crooked livings.. idk its alot of things... im just glad i live in alpharetta... **** once alpharetta hits the ground.... im moving back to NY.. at least car thieves arent really stealing your car... ****** get stuck in traffic and caught by the cops lol

IMPORTchic
09-01-2008, 06:32 PM
OMFG.....remind me to never go to Pleasant Hill EVER again! People freak me the F out there! Every single inch if Gwinett I have been in freaked me out!! People stare and acts like creeps! Went in the PETCO there today on my way home and when I came out 2 hispanics were standing around my car eyeing it and then tons more were across the parking lot hollering at me! OMG thats annoying! I thought I was going to get killed!

X-Runner
09-01-2008, 06:34 PM
OMFG.....remind me to never go to Pleasant Hill EVER again! People freak me the F out there! Every single inch if Gwinett I have been in freaked me out!! People stare and acts like creeps! Went in the PETCO there today on my way home and when I came out 2 hispanics were standing around my car eyeing it and then tons more were across the parking lot hollering at me! OMG thats annoying! I thought I was going to get killed!

lulz. :lmao:

mimakiman11
09-02-2008, 11:35 AM

Wrong timing? i eat there at the restaurant next door frequently...

0p7!mu5
10-02-2008, 08:13 PM
been here since 94 and gwinett is suckin horribly. Its only goin to get worse bercause there are a lot of asians moving in and they steal more than the latino and black community they take the whole car not just parts

rrutter81
10-07-2008, 07:07 PM
get a domestic

SoLJames95
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
lololololol try columbus, just as bad.lol

cary copous
10-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Gwinnett sucks balls. Thats why my cars stay in the garage.

jwrape
10-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Gwinnett sucks balls. Thats why my cars stay in the garage.

Ya know Gwinnett was awesome back ten years ago. Now we have so many illegals, it's hard to manuver in the walmart these days. :(

RBS
10-16-2008, 09:33 AM
been here since 94 and gwinett is suckin horribly. Its only goin to get worse bercause there are a lot of asians moving in and they steal more than the latino and black community they take the whole car not just parts

so your saying that asian people are the reason why gwinnett is so bad now? wtf does that mean, you gonna call out all asian people because you " think " its because of us short peoples? gtfottaherewiththatshi!t

4drlschick
11-02-2008, 06:11 PM
im glad i live in rome:)

DVSRX-7
11-29-2008, 02:46 PM
gwinmexico

its not mexican people doing the robbing.. its mostly white and black people.. i kno some people that did rob but are now in jail.. not to many HISPANICS robbed they work for their shit.. trust me i kno

mirz833
12-15-2008, 06:38 PM
gwinnett we all no dat:rolleyes:

NAMNORI
01-12-2009, 11:08 PM
ive lived here all my life the biggest problem is that the govt. wont let parents smack some sense into their kids anymore. if these punks had someone teach them right from wrong there would be less of a problem. sorry but if you try and jack my shit youll be lucky if youre still breathing. my boomstick will put you down. no doubt about it. btw fuck the malls, what you expect security to do their job for $7/hr. yeah right.

thegovanator
01-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Gwinnett is bad now my friend lives off sugarloaf and his BONE STOCK civic got the window smashed in, the idiots didnt take anything but still its horrible, my seven almost got it too but they noticed me walking back to the car and took off, now i try to never take it around the mall areas.

gsrboost400
01-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Gwinnett got it bad!!

psychoward
01-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Paulding county is getting bad two weeks ago somebody tried to steal my ef and then last night they tried to steal my wheels of 96 coupe. Anytiime i travel away from the house i carry the glock. Its pitiful you cant own something nice with out someone trying to jack it. I dont think anywhere is safe if they want it they are gonna get it.

Civem2
02-10-2009, 08:24 PM
gwinnett definetly

vinayak
02-22-2009, 04:27 PM
my boomstick will put you down. no doubt about it. btw fuck the malls,

http://www.cworange.net/flascinder/images/granbruce.jpg

nice you a evildead fan?

DynamicSound
03-06-2009, 06:15 PM
gwinnett definetly

I agree, more on the southside of Gwinnett. Like Jimmy Carter/Buford High/Indian Trail.

My business is on Jimmy Carter, so I always park my vehicles where I can see them from my office.

tavooo
03-09-2009, 09:35 AM
man gwinnett is where the mother****** party at!! lols
but BUFORD HWY is just as dangerous as gwinnett

ej6kidd
03-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Paulding county is getting bad two weeks ago somebody tried to steal my ef and then last night they tried to steal my wheels of 96 coupe. Anytiime i travel away from the house i carry the glock. Its pitiful you cant own something nice with out someone trying to jack it. I dont think anywhere is safe if they want it they are gonna get it.paulding county is not bad at all lol i have parked my car out side for years no problems the day i take it to cumberlandmall area its gone lol

jdm-civic
03-17-2009, 05:40 PM
hey theivery is everywere....my aunt lives in decatur and she got her cat stole of her bone stock ls teg and it scared her half to death to hear ur car f'in straight piped without ur consent cuz theives wanna get things the easy way......man fcuk theives

F8d2Blk
03-19-2009, 08:12 AM
This is a small part in why gwinnett is so far ahead of cobb:

http://gacriminallawblog.com/2007/07/29/cobb-county-jail-clamps-down-on-illegal-aliens/

But now I believe Gwinnett just got on the bandwagon. I am sure illegals are a small part of the problem, and other ethnicities steal to. Who hasn't stolen something in life? I had my fair share of baseball and basketball cards back in the 88-91 era.

afwfjustin
03-19-2009, 03:01 PM
There's a lot of crime downtown but it's not for modified cars. If you look at overall theft/vandalism it's probably downtown but if you're looking for modified cars it's probably Gwinnett. Downtown has some serious crime problems but it's WAY more dangerous. You might worry about someone stealing your rims or that sweet air intake there but down here you worry about getting carjacked at gunpoint (happened to my roommate), or actually shot for your cellphone and wallet.

The Latin community up there might steal petty shit, but downtown, the black community is committing much more serious crimes.

srt-4life
03-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Gwinnet!!

ulbsry02
03-31-2009, 12:36 PM
i have an aunt that went into discover mills. came out 45 min later and had no fenders on here car. thats just messed up.

BB1_Luda
03-31-2009, 09:46 PM
My old 93 Prelude was stolen from my house in Gwinnett back in Dec.
Thief's are the worst.

88crxboosted
04-05-2009, 12:57 PM
gwinmexico, i like that one. agreed. it seems like at least two cars get stole a week, that are reported from this area.

LOl It more like, at least two cars get stolen in a day .:yes:

darrylec
04-27-2009, 02:32 AM
kinda makes u wanna get ur hands on a nice rifle..get some practice...some rubber bullets..perch up some where at nite in all black and enjoy picking off said "retards" in the act while quietly calling the cops...but considering it happens so much so often..(gwinett) cops probably will just take their time

91DA_LS
05-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Gwinnett is where its all at

LadyInRED
07-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Mexicans steal like no other...
They like to take other people properties..
(I see them often in Marshall thrift shoes store)..
They take it without a blink..
They take it without a thought..
And they are good at it..
They take your sh it because they are illegal to get one!

slostang
07-02-2009, 05:56 PM
just had my car stolen out of clayton.

slostang
07-02-2009, 05:57 PM

they took my shit.

Ruststang
07-19-2009, 09:05 PM
My vote is for lilburn.... just seems right to me

Teg97
07-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Gwinnett. I've lived here for 10 years now, and it gets worse and worse everyday. :(

Teg97
07-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh, I live in Lawrenceville, just to clarify since it says by cities. lol.

Beesta
07-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Dorn.... after reading this make me worry about my scrap metal. Really need to get more locks.

SLow_POke
07-22-2009, 08:53 AM

LoL at your ignorance.

k3tsurui
08-16-2009, 07:51 PM
after reading some of these comments, i feel kind of lucky parking my R up in some of these areas.....but i have to agree gwinnett is probably the worst county

Naswal
08-29-2009, 08:42 AM
The #1 place to get a car stolen in Dekalb is the AMC(?) Theatres off I85 and North of Shallowford. My Dad used to employ a bunch of Dekalb Cops and that is what they told him. One guy said that they used to run a special detail until $$$$ ran out..

98blackcivic
09-06-2009, 06:13 AM
i hope thieves steal my car.....only way to get rid of it...i always leave my doors unlocked, maybe i should start leaving the keys n there too!

Honda_91EF
09-06-2009, 11:12 AM
i hope thieves steal my car.....only way to get rid of it...i always leave my doors unlocked, maybe i should start leaving the keys n there too!

Um wow.

Mk3 VR6
09-23-2009, 01:22 AM
damn why you gotta say mexicans man trust me mexicans are slow and dont know how to steal cars...you can at least say latinos cause mexicans is diff theres also chilangos guatamala ppl colombian ppl etc..

But yess i agree on the G county thas why i dont own a honda cause there known to be stolden faster than any other car..

i have a jetta sittin in my drive way with a door that dont even close ..windows are open can easy still my stereo seats etc...but no cause its not a honda...

Mk3 VR6
09-23-2009, 01:23 AM
and i live in doraville full of latianos

flatop09
11-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Lol, fucked up. I think Gwinnet has the most stolen shyt.

myjdm02
12-09-2009, 06:31 PM
gwinnett!! plus ppl from gwinnett are starting to go steal everywhere esle!

CautionMeDC2
12-15-2009, 03:25 AM
gwinnett. My family and i went to discovery mills to shop. We were there for abt an hr and when we walked out my brother notice the driver side window shaddered. They took the head unit, we reported it but they didnt do s*** about it.:cry:

jdm eg6
12-27-2009, 07:12 PM
wat kind of car do u have my bro is looking for one:lmfao::lmfao:

jdm eg6
12-27-2009, 07:14 PM
man im even scared to go to walkmart cuz they might steale my honduh

xmike847x
12-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Gwinnett is gettin bad! My uncle got robbed at gunpoint infront of the house and den a friend of my dads was gettin out a lil restaurant by bermark high like around 8:30 pm and got robbed at gun point and den he got shot! Its gettin crazy around here

gambit4000s
12-31-2009, 02:34 AM
wow, getting rough down there

geezy
01-03-2010, 05:54 PM
fuckin poor bastard ha

jdm eg6
01-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Gwinnett is gettin bad! My uncle got robbed at gunpoint infront of the house and den a friend of my dads was gettin out a lil restaurant by bermark high like around 8:30 pm and got robbed at gun point and den he got shot! Its gettin crazy around here
thats fucked up they did that to my uncle too... fuckin low life bitches

top_speed
01-03-2010, 11:38 PM
well when i turned 18 back in 2003 i was at a girls house and woke up on my bday to find my car missing was stolen from norcross and it was found in winder by a sheriff they called me cuse i had a forsale sign on it with my number they took alot of stuff i have a idea who it was but not 100 so i aint gonna point fingers but w.e.... btw i had a 93 teal green coupe

PD code 805D
01-06-2010, 08:38 PM

People know better.

no one wants a car with aids.....

Tech5
01-06-2010, 08:48 PM
no one wants a car with aids.....

Or a glock .45 in their face!

realtwenty
01-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Gwinnett wasn't bad when I moved to it in 2001. I moved out in 07 to go to Kennesaw and suppose to move back but kinda want to stay up here now. Even with an alarm, still have to keep replacing a window

and ppls comments trying to blame different races are stupid as fuck. Its ppl of every race that steal and rob. Just teenagers who need their asses kicked

ftp
01-31-2010, 06:28 PM
i walked outta the gym about a year ago to 3 mexicans tryin to jack my car. Only time ive ever had to pull my gun. just glad they decided to run.

D15B
05-17-2010, 06:40 PM
yea plus every one in Gwinnett is strapped to so what the fuck does that have anything to do with it if someones stealing your car in Gwinnett then its probably going to end out in a shoot out. Gwinnett has to have the most crime period in GA not just car thefts been here for 18 years and its always been pretty fucked up but ever since 98 its just plain bad. By far the biggest gang capital in GA.

quickdodge®
06-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Gwinnett has to have the most crime period in GA not just car thefts.

Actually they are third in the state. And barely that. There are about 5 other counties that are right there with them. Later, QD.

Bacon
06-07-2010, 12:42 AM
yea plus every one in Gwinnett is strapped to so what the fuck does that have anything to do with it if someones stealing your car in Gwinnett then its probably going to end out in a shoot out. Gwinnett has to have the most crime period in GA not just car thefts been here for 18 years and its always been pretty fucked up but ever since 98 its just plain bad. By far the biggest gang capital in GA.

All of this is pretty much inaccurate. Gwinnett is bad but Fulton crimes are worse. What does being strapped have to do with anything? If someone steals your car, more than likely you won't know about it until last minute. Thieves are smart enough to know how to get a car and go within two minutes. That's quicker than the time it takes you to react to it. Been there for 18 years? Hell man, you say it like you are in your 40s.

Being strapped doesn't mean shit. I only carry both of my 40s because I am usually with my family. If someone came up to me at gun point and wanting to take my shit, I will let them have it. No car is worth losing your life over. Fuck that.

Liltoua
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
I've gotten my car broken into Twice and stolen once living in Gwinnett. The other time it got stolen was In Marietta. Damn thieves! So sick and tired of all the BS I have to put up with living here in Gwinnett. Every car in my family has been stolen except my mom's Mini Van. That includes an Integra DC, Civic SI, Integra DA, and Honda Accord. Quite honestly I'm tired of living in this shit hole place.

Liltoua
06-29-2010, 12:45 AM

hondabby0517
07-15-2010, 06:04 AM
I hate Gwinnett

Bacon
07-17-2010, 10:19 AM
I've gotten my car broken into Twice and stolen once living in Gwinnett. The other time it got stolen was In Marietta. Damn thieves! So sick and tired of all the BS I have to put up with living here in Gwinnett. Every car in my family has been stolen except my mom's Mini Van. That includes an Integra DC, Civic SI, Integra DA, and Honda Accord. Quite honestly I'm tired of living in this shit hole place.

Instead of ranting to IA, why don't you just move out of Gwinnett? :dunno:

EJ6
08-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Instead of ranting to IA, why don't you just move out of Gwinnett? :dunno:

with the economy like this..i would if i could..i cant just up an leave my house with no money..gt no choice but to deal with it..im pretty sure hes in the same boat

Bacon
10-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Hell, I am stuck here on the southside for a minute and I hate it.

Winder sounds like it is getting bad now.

98blackcivic
12-23-2010, 09:57 PM
yea i live close to winder
i seeee many cute little civics and integras

my92civic
04-01-2011, 06:30 PM
bump

jvillagran2000
04-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Add another to Gwinnett

Chris@TDC
04-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Gastonia, NC..................... probably the equivalent of Gwinnett, GA.

quickdodge®
04-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Gastonia, NC..................... probably the equivalent of Gwinnett, GA.

No sir. Gwinnett has three times the crime rate. Later, QD.

driftuner240
07-06-2011, 03:11 PM
the reason why gwinnett is so bad is because of the malls, movie theaters. people come 2 gwinnett 4 these things

Nex
07-26-2011, 10:07 PM
gwinmexico

LOL!!

98blackcivic
09-04-2011, 05:54 PM
they been following me home...
they hang around my car when i leave it somewhere...
its bad

Bacon
05-10-2012, 07:48 AM
It doesn't surprise me that the southside is second in line here.

Sinfix_15
05-10-2012, 09:02 AM
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/states/georgia/map.GIF

Special-K
05-16-2012, 07:01 PM
haha... fair enough :D

Dude I would never Bring my car to any theater, or much anywhere for that matter...cause I dont wanna go back to prison. I go to the meets, but best believe I drive a lil bit, take the long way around and never go straight to my house..not to mention I do 100+ the whole way. follow me if they want, but i will shoot and not worry about questions...I just bury them now..FUCK THIEVES!!!!!!!!!

etank82
06-20-2012, 05:34 PM
My car lot apparently... I've had 6 cars stolen off the lot in the last three years.

Relentless
10-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Damn ^