PDA

View Full Version : My run with SlickSi this evening.

ATK_Designs
02-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Dude, I don't know if you're on here, but you have a very nice ride. I was the Red G35 that you ran with earlier (9PM?) :goodjob:

Sorry man, I didn't give you a good run. I was pretty pathetic, forgot to turn of my VDC and attempted to run you on my 4th gear only (given mine is 5AT) :(

I was like, wtf, how come the tach moved so slow today then I realized I downshifted from 5th to 4th only, and not 3rd. :screwy:

I wish we could ran again but I didn't feel comfortable on the street. Let's do again on the track.

Oh, sorry for my aggressiveness on the first time. You must've seen that dumbass Oldmobile cut in front of me, almost clipped me off. I was very pissed off.

Anyhow, It was momentery fun and you did pretty good holding on to me. For a sec, I swore that you were about to catch up to me and gave me the run for the money.

Like, I said, let's do again on the track, your car is pretty quick.

Cliff Note: I ran my G35 with a latest gen SI (tag = SlickSI) from 65-70mph to 100. Then I let off my pedal. I didn't turn of my VDC and only down shifted to 4th (on my 5AT). I don't think I won or anything, I didn't pull away from him. Dude's car is pretty nice.