PDA

View Full Version : Feel Free to Hate

B00STedSvT
02-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Ok so i finally got Time to paint my Fogs..Heres the before pic..Sorry for the size
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/395/My%20Shit-1.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/395/My%20Shit-2.jpg
And this is WHat it looks like After
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/395/My%20Shit-6.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/395/My%20Shit-3.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/395/My%20Shit-5.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/395/My%20Shit-4.jpg
Feel free to tell what u think of my truck..Everyone else has soo Far..Sorry its not an Import

IntegraXTR
02-24-2007, 04:19 PM
lookin good as always dawg, now on to a larger pulley

B00STedSvT
02-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Preciate it Homie..The pulley isnt the problem..I just gotta wait to have enough for Dyno tune

IntegraXTR
02-24-2007, 04:28 PM
$135 an hour isn't that bad, but u know me, I rather use that on sum trees. :goodjob:

B00STedSvT
02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
LoL man i wish it was that cheap..I would have been dynoe'd already..Try 500 cuz i gotta get a chip...Oh well..I'll get there eventually..Im not worried about being Uber fast or I wouldnt have sold my KB..Hit me up Homie..Juit Gatchaa!

Nitro
02-24-2007, 04:42 PM
niceeeeeeeee :D kinda hard to see the *fogs* in the 2nd pic :lmfao:

~luv the truck tho~

MachNU
02-24-2007, 05:03 PM
bumer its a ford!!! :boobies:

Kamikaze
02-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Looks good. What paint you use?

acura_dude
02-24-2007, 09:00 PM
not tryin to be rude but i liked it better before you painted them.

Evil Goat
02-25-2007, 10:27 AM
wtf would you paint your fog lights yellow for.....worthless, stupid, waste of time

you shouldnt be allowed to own a svt vehicle

B00STedSvT
02-25-2007, 12:01 PM
^^Oh trust me If i had the Option to turn back time I wouldnt Own a Svt vehicle ..Fuck ford But im trying to make it look decent for what it is..Guess Ur REALLY gonna love it when i get rid of the Lightning Crap on the Side and put Amber side markers..LoL im Trying to be US-JDM..As for waste of time, I didnt have Shit else to do SO why not..Thanks for ur criticizm tho....Six2Six i Used Krylon Glass Paint

Evil Goat
02-25-2007, 02:51 PM
i figured it out, nm....youre just an idiot

B00STedSvT
02-25-2007, 03:35 PM
^^LoL bitch who the fuck are you to sit here and try to judge me because of some stupid ass truck?..Fuck You, Ur thoughts, and Anything U stand for..If u dont like it dont look at it...Thanks

Evil Goat
02-25-2007, 07:09 PM
go gurgle some cum....

run of the mill shit driven by a ricer.....why dont you paint something else.....it adds maddddd horsepowa!

B00STedSvT
02-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Oh I am..Im Blacking out the Tail Lights and the Third Brake Light..Removing the the Lightning symbols and Svt and Ford shit off the tail Gate..Taking off the rear bumper and replacing it with a roll pan..lowering it and putting KMC SS Black with a Polished Lip...Why dont U post up Your Car so We can See how a Real car is Supposed to Look

Nitro
02-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Oh I am..Im Blacking out the Tail Lights and the Third Brake Light..Removing the the Lightning symbols and Svt and Ford shit off the tail Gate..Taking off the rear bumper and replacing it with a roll pan..lowering it and putting KMC SS Black with a Polished Lip...Why dont U post up Your Car so We can See how a Real car is Supposed to Look

here is his ride & he used to have a FORD too.......... :thinking:

Evil Goat
02-25-2007, 09:31 PM
nitro teh stalker....i dont even think those pictures are even on my server anymore, thats the bike that was totaled in july, got ganked by a us airforce van, and yes i used to own a ford as well 97 cobra...im partial to stangs

and nitro, i wasnt hating on fords, or svt's, or lightnings, more so the idiot driving it fucking it up w/ awesome glass paint

MachNU
02-25-2007, 09:38 PM
I have to agree with BoostedSVT...dude its his car and if he thinks it looks good, then WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!!! Thats like me saying why the fuck did you go with that paint job on your bike it looks like a fucking ricer bike!!!!!! :goodjob:

Evil Goat
02-26-2007, 07:48 AM
I have to agree with BoostedSVT...dude its his car and if he thinks it looks good, then WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!!! Thats like me saying why the fuck did you go with that paint job on your bike it looks like a fucking ricer bike!!!!!! :goodjob:

then you sir would prove yourself an idiot, my bike was a 03 r6 special edition, came like that from the factory :goodjob: i didnt paint shit b/c i got bored, nice try though

and those pictures were taken about 2 weeks after getting the bike, hadnt even had a chance to remove the us army stickers (i bought the bike from an army recruiter which is why they were there, he used the bike as bling factor when he would set up at highschools and colleges to draw kids over there to him)

NoPainT
02-26-2007, 09:09 AM
wtf would you paint your fog lights yellow for.....worthless, stupid, waste of time

you shouldnt be allowed to own a svt vehicle

lol at this fag!! Looks like you shouldn't be the one allowed to own a "SVT" vehicle... with that ricer TAC.

Evil Goat
02-26-2007, 09:39 AM
lol at this fag!! Looks like you shouldn't be the one allowed to own a "SVT" vehicle... with that ricer TAC.

:gay:

its tach cock grobbler....and since you seem to know next to nothing, i drag raced that car close to every weekend, and w/ the factory tach being close to 600rpm's off it was necessary, seeing as how a 4.6dohc longblock costs just a tad more than a mass produced nissan terd (used longblocks go in the 3-4k range), i opted to install the tach, you call it ricer, i call it pocket protection $100 tach out of my old awd dsm weekend racecar -vs- a 3-4k motor

97greencivic
02-28-2007, 06:02 PM
fuck all yall niggas hatin' on this man truck i actually think it looks good thats his car so let him do what ever he want 2 it and when ya pay his bills then ya can say sumthing

BTLFED
02-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Why are the pics the size of a third world country? :thinking:

:lmfao: at MR.org :lmfao: :goodjob: