PDA

View Full Version : "The return of KAIZEN" The Best Sushi in Montreal Ay!

Kaizenprez
02-24-2007, 02:54 PM
:2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up: :taun: :2up:

Halfwit
02-24-2007, 07:17 PM
what kinda cars? what events u go to? show? race? hang out in parking lot... wat yall do?

post some mmebers rides

Kaizenprez
02-24-2007, 08:02 PM
We are a import club, We try to go to as many car shows as possible, we race at disclosed places and we usually don't tell anyone but the crew we only hang out in the parking lot if that is where are meeting is that night and we are just like a family man..u should come out if interested....

quickdodge®
02-24-2007, 08:35 PM
"The return of KAIZEN"

Lolol. How can you return if you were really never here? Later, QD.

Kaizenprez
02-25-2007, 09:45 AM
quickdodge we already knew that there would be haters like you but no hard feelings here man.....lol

quickdodge®
02-25-2007, 10:59 AM
quickdodge we already knew that there would be haters like you but no hard feelings here man.....lol

"Facts doesn't not dictate a hater." Quickdodge circa 1943

Just because I made the comment referencing to the unknown(your club), doesn't mean I was hating. Later, QD.

Kaizenprez
02-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Like I said no hard feelings bro....

.blank cd
02-25-2007, 01:48 PM
Jeff?

.blank cd
02-25-2007, 01:54 PM
"Facts doesn't not dictate a hater." Quickdodge circa 1943

Just because I made the comment referencing to the unknown(your club), doesn't mean I was hating. Later, QD.

doesnt not?

"Double negatives do dictate bad grammar" blank_cd c.2007

CHADbee
02-25-2007, 05:36 PM
when will people learn that u will not get intrest in ur team if u do not...

-list members and their cars
-pics of said cars
-type of cars in the club and what type of cars u want to jion
-what type of club u are....show/street/track/drifting/parkin lot pimpin'
-benifets of a person becoming part of ur team

without ifno like this there no way in hail any person or car worth a shit will contact u about becoming part of ur club

Maniaç
02-25-2007, 06:25 PM
not intrested... already in a crew. Maybe one day ill have a chance to run against you or any of your boys.
See you around Atlanta. Later, Maniac.

CHADbee
02-25-2007, 06:51 PM
We are a import club, We try to go to as many car shows as possible, we race at disclosed places and we usually don't tell anyone but the crew we only hang out in the parking lot if that is where are meeting is that night and we are just like a family man..u should come out if interested....
halfwit hates car shows and he is in one of the top teams in atlanta...i dont think hes gonna be leaving us for ur team.

Kaizenprez
02-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Ok Ch@Dbee I didn't ask anyone to leave their team...but thanx and we will be giving all that info out at the meeting but I appreciate the advice man...and maniac we love a challenge so I will get back to you at a later date about racing....Later

Halfwit
02-26-2007, 10:10 AM
halfwit hates car shows and he is in one of the top teams in atlanta...i dont think hes gonna be leaving us for ur team.
lol ima turn my crx into a show car, with a full
vintari super street fighter kaminarei ver:2 986 piece body kit.

some jdm style tailights, and of coure, indiglo gauges

KAIZEN- post some pics of members cars ect, ull get interst from ppl doing the same thing.

Kaizenprez
02-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanx halfwit...yeah after our meeting next monday there will be plenty of pics of so yall stay posted...Later

Maniaç
02-26-2007, 02:03 PM
maniac we love a challenge so I will get back to you at a later date about racing....Later

if my car is all nice and ready by the meet day, ill stop by to say hi.
just wanna see if your team is anything to worry about. i dought that cause i looked at your previous threads and posts and you seem like a honda guy. and the only Hondas that ive losted to had way more horsepower than me.
so unless you have something worth while i probably won't waste my time with yall.

fyi: im an asshole on ia from time to time. Later, Maniac.

Kaizenprez
02-26-2007, 04:22 PM
aight man...that's cool

Maniaç
02-26-2007, 04:57 PM
just curious.... what kinda car do you have?

Ericp
02-26-2007, 05:35 PM
don't worry about maniac, his car is SLOW :goodjob:

j/k alex :yes:

Maniaç
02-26-2007, 05:39 PM
don't worry about maniac, his car is SLOW :goodjob:

j/k alex :yes:

you're right, it is slow.... :D....... :ninja:

CHADbee
02-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Ok Ch@Dbee I didn't ask anyone to leave their team...
oh i guess i not that good at the whole reading thing....

ur response to halfwit asking about ur team....

u should come out if interested....

Kaizenprez
03-02-2007, 07:56 PM
to all of u bitch that is hating u can kiss my ass and if u
want some come to the meet on monday . I will be the BIG jamaican

Kaizenprez
03-02-2007, 08:29 PM
That was the other leader of kaizen...but like he said he will be the big jamaican.....we'll see yall there

Wurm
03-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Whyte pwr

Tank
03-03-2007, 03:00 AM
wow is all i can think of responding to the high amounts of ingorance up in here but let me do it anyway lol

1. your team is FUCKING WEAK most likely, why you ask cause if it was anything you would have some pics of cars or members already in it instead of pickin up random parking lot ricers

2. your fucking attitude "high and mighty" fucking sucks you made a bad move there

3. who gives a fuck if your a big jamacan last i checked they die just as easy as anyone else whos hit by a bullet

in short YOUR SHIT IS WEAK SON..........FUCKIN WEAK

quickdodge®
03-03-2007, 05:18 AM
if u
want some come to the meet on monday . I will be the BIG jamaican

Let me be the first to commend you on being such an outstanding "leader" of a "car club." You show respect and great leadership skills. With these qualities, it shouldn't take you anytime to get to the top. Later, QD.

Kaizenprez
03-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Hey wurm, forgotten, and quickdodge I guess we will see yall at the meeting then :2up: ...I can't wait oh and hey wurm racism is dead bro it is only alive to those who are ignorant :goodjob:

Tank
03-03-2007, 06:47 AM
Hey wurm, forgotten, and quickdodge I guess we will see yall at the meeting then :2up: ...I can't wait oh and hey wurm racism is dead bro it is only alive to those who are ignorant :goodjob:
lol man im too busy Making money "deployed" just saw your post and thought damn what a asshat i must speak on his ignorance so how bout a lil neg rep and call it a day k :goodjob: k

Kaizenprez
03-03-2007, 07:22 AM
spoken like a real coward forgotten :gay: ....lol....oh and a message from the big jamaican goes as the following "if any of those who made the negative comments want to bring them to me face to face let me know and we can meet tonight. and forgotten we are not a "car club" we are a fucking Family" :ninja: ....thank you

Tank
03-03-2007, 08:00 AM
spoken like a real coward forgotten :gay: ....lol....oh and a message from the big jamaican goes as the following "if any of those who made the negative comments want to bring them to me face to face let me know and we can meet tonight. and forgotten we are not a "car club" we are a fucking Family" :ninja: ....thank you
UMMMMMMMM ................. :doh: nevermind one thing ive learned is you can not win against ignorance if me being a coward is serving my country being deployed then ok you win lol but still doesnt change that you shits weak............oh and you say your not a car club but a family but uhhh what kind of family is it if your picking them up out of random parking lots :lmfao:

Kaizenprez
03-03-2007, 08:32 AM
ok the only ignorance I can see is your...is we haven't even had our first meeting what the fuck makes you think that we have been to one damn parking lot inviting people to join.....yeah exactly...

CHADbee
03-03-2007, 10:28 AM
can we get some pictures of the cars allready?

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 10:32 AM
I just google image searched your "teams" name...

http://www.70sushi.com/logos/kaizen.jpg

You fucking stole a sushi bars name and logo to make for your car crew? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Decker1.8t
03-03-2007, 10:52 AM
^^^

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTLFED
03-03-2007, 10:57 AM

Talking shit about people serving our country? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR TEAM, AND FORGOTTEN IS RIGHT, YOUR SHIT'S WEAK SON! FUCKING WEAK!

HOPE YOU LIKE THOSE NEGATIVE REPS. :slap:

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 10:58 AM

You fucking stole a sushi bars name and logo to make for your car crew? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'M STILL LAUGHING AT ME.

Nemesis
03-03-2007, 10:58 AM
hoooly shit you werent joking

http://chefmoz.org/Canada/QC/Westmount/Kaizen_Sushi_Bar_&_Restaurant1118068261.html

BTLFED
03-03-2007, 10:59 AM

Bahahahahaha! :lmfao:

They race to see who can make a California Roll faster! :lmfao:

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 11:04 AM

http://chefmoz.org/Canada/QC/Westmount/Kaizen_Sushi_Bar_&_Restaurant1118068261.html
I know!

LOL. I was like "I wonder what pictures come up if I google image this..."

And then I was like "OMG JACKPOT!"

BTLFED
03-03-2007, 11:05 AM
I know!

LOL. I was like "I wonder what pictures come up if I google image this..."

And then I was like "OMG JACKPOT!"

I would totally rep you for it, but I got to spread it around first! :lmfao:

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 11:07 AM
I would totally rep you for it, but I got to spread it around first! :lmfao:
Yea I'd rep you for title change, but I just did like 5 minutes before! LOL.

I rock at IA.

Revmaynard
03-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Did it always say ''best sushi in town'' or whatever at the top....?

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Did it always say ''best sushi in town'' or whatever at the top....?
No.

BTLFED added that after we found out there crew is named after a sushi bar and restaurant.

Revmaynard
03-03-2007, 11:14 AM
HA! I saw this thread right after you posted the pic, but didn't read the top, so when I came in and saw that I was thinking, ''wow, these are some morons unless it was changed'' lol

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 11:14 AM

Atleast they are named after a nice sushi bar.

All the reviews give it 5stars!

Best sushi in montreal.

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Since they are named after sushi that must explain why they have so much RICE!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I crack myself up.

BTLFED
03-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Atleast they are named after a nice sushi bar.

All the reviews give it 5stars!

Best sushi in montreal.

OMG I am changing it to montreal LOLOL :lmfao:

HalfBaked
03-03-2007, 11:21 AM
OMG I am changing it to montreal LOLOL :lmfao:
LOL.

What is this thread all aboot!

And it is "eh" not "ay".

They aren't sailors.

BTLFED
03-03-2007, 11:26 AM
LOL.

What is this thread all aboot!

And it is "eh" not "ay".

They aren't sailors.

I figured they were sailors because they seem to like semen.

xLSTONEx
03-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Thread of the day here!

ShooterMcGavin
03-03-2007, 12:04 PM
lollercaust :lmfao:

Kevykev
03-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Maybe he owns Kaizen?

PhAtBoYMr2
03-03-2007, 01:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

quickdodge®
03-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey wurm, forgotten, and quickdodge I guess we will see yall at the meeting then :2up:

KAIZEN REPRESENT, homey... Way to put your "gang" out there.

. racism is dead bro it is only alive to those who are ignorant :goodjob:

So are shitty car clubs that aren't worth the effort to even run. Later, QD.

Maniaç
03-03-2007, 01:16 PM
LMA0 @ this thread! what happened to it? +1 to all the posts that made me L0L

quickdodge®
03-03-2007, 01:17 PM
can we get some pictures of the cars allready?

http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/bike/images/tricycle.gif
http://www.kaleidoshop.de/produktkatalog/produktgrafiken/hudora_tricycle_choppa_street_monster.jpg
http://www.ashersarlin.com/cartoons/tricycle.gif
http://www.tokyoeconospace.com/scooter/Super%20Large%20Adult%20Tricycle%20Gloria.jpg

These were the only pics I could find. Later, QD.

Kaizenprez
03-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Man I am laughing my ass off too....HA HA hA Ha because if all you idiots actually look up the word kaizen you will see what our name stands for...I photo shopped the kaizen picture but good try though and there is actually a crew in british columbia named kaizen too but I guess the are a sushi crew...you guys are the lamest mutha fuckers in the planet go ahead and pat yourself's on the back and think of a better way to come at us because the sushi thing is fucking old but good try though....and it's funny all you mutha fuckers talk shit on this site but not one of yall will say this shit to our face...

Kaizenprez
03-03-2007, 10:39 PM
IMPORT ATLANTA IS FUCKING GAY

HalfBaked
03-04-2007, 03:01 AM
IMPORT ATLANTA IS FUCKING GAY
Go to import montreal and try selling sushi!

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 06:13 AM
..and it's funny all you mutha fuckers talk shit on this site but not one of yall will say this shit to our face...

What's even funnier is you trying to get your "gang" on here to represent. Idiot. Why don't you trying doing things to gain respect instead of lose it? Are you just that stupid or what? A real "club" that wants to do something would do that. Your "gang" commands nothing but shit. Later, QD.

Kaizenprez
03-04-2007, 07:18 AM
quickdodge you are still proving my point of you being a fucking pussy I have nothing futher to say to you idiots....

Wurm
03-04-2007, 07:22 AM
racism? :screwy:

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 07:34 AM
quickdodge you are still proving my point of you being a fucking pussy I have nothing futher to say to you idiots....

As you are furthering the proof that you and your "gang" aren't really worth shit. How about, in the future, you refrain from posting on this site and go to to a gang-banging message board. Later, QD.

Tank
03-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Talking shit about people serving our country? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR TEAM, AND FORGOTTEN IS RIGHT, YOUR SHIT'S WEAK SON! FUCKING WEAK!

HOPE YOU LIKE THOSE NEGATIVE REPS. :slap:
Fo Sho my nigga +1 if i can

BTLFED
03-04-2007, 12:29 PM
and it's funny all you mutha fuckers talk shit on this site but not one of yall will say this shit to our face...

Is this the "big jamacian?" :lmfao:

One more time: You all aren't about shit, you don't have shit, and you will never be shit. You guys being on here does nothing but dumb the site down because everytime you post I think I lose IQ points reading it. I'm willing to bet you guys are nothing but wanna be thugs driving 16 and 17 second heaps of shit.

One more thing: which one of your "crew" can make a California Roll the fastest?

Get the fuck outta here--------------------------------->

NiteMare
03-04-2007, 12:34 PM
well this thread sucks.... Kaz9in7 or whatever your name is.. if you don't like IA did don't even bother to log in

HalfBaked
03-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Bump

BTLFED
03-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Someone PM him for Lunch specials! :lmfao:

sebastianHoff
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Go to import montreal and try selling sushi!
i tried to rep ya fer that one, laughed so hard i threw up in my mouth a little bit.

someone rep the man for me.