PDA

View Full Version : Misc Question about relationship ethics(or lack there of)

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 12:26 PM
So this girl and myself have been talking now since early january. We dont have a title and She gives me VERY mixed signals all of the time as far as what she wants out of our relationship. Like my understanding is that we are exclusively dating right now. Well, from what some of her friends say is that she tells them were not even together and that we are just friends. Others say that they tell her we ARE together. I have told her and shown her numerous times that i do like her and would like to know what it is we are and she just kind of avoids the subject.

So a few weeks ago we rented a cabin and convienently my birthday fell on the weekend so she asked me to go. Only problem is that the guy she was talkign to before me (supposedly they went on one date and nothing happened) was invited before me and seemingly not uninvited when me and her started talking. So the first night at the cabin was fucked up becuase she invited me (the guy she had been talking to for a month at the time) but hadnt UNinvited the other guy. So the ENTIRE first night is drama and the enitre cabin of 10 peopel is liek house divided and we segregate into two groups.

The next day, we go to the store to go get more alcohol and meat for the grill. We coem back and theres a brown bag in the middle of the living room. Out of my buddys curious nature and the fact it was sitting in open veiw, decides to take a lookat it. Inside the bag is 2 packs of cigarettes, some pot, and 2 boxes of condoms...hmm..well the other group was a pregnant couple that (for medical reasons) cant have sex, and 3 other guys...the only other females in teh cabin were with MY group so my buddy is like "i wonder whose those are" even though we both assumed it was the guy that was supposed to be uninvited. Holy shit. So when the other group gets back, The guy goes over and picks them up. So he comes with a pregnant couple and two other guys, WHO did he plan on using those with. Well, we all had our assumptions.

Anyway, so we get back from the cabin on that sunday night. While me and her are laying in bed, she gets a text from this guy who happened to be her ex. We will say Pat to keep names safe lol. So they text for like 45 minutes back and forth and finally im like "fuck this, im going to sleep". Im not saying she cant have guy friends, but when you have someone your dating over and you are both trying to go to sleep, isnt it SLIGHTLY rude to text your ex for 45 minutes?? it was like 10 texts each way spread out but its kinda odd how an ex you hate starts texting you at midnight...IDK

So on valentines day, one of her friends tells me that the night after they spent blowing up each others phones, my girl was at her ex's the next night and thats why she got sick. So me and my girl got into a fight and then i went over there to smooth things over (plus we had dinner reservations for dantes) and asked her "Whens the last tiem youve talked to pat?" and she says "a few months ago why?" So im like, just curious and go back downstairs

To make things better, two of her friends that came to the cabin with the guy who shouldnt have been there, called her the other night. we were taking a nap and they asked her what she was doing to which she replied im at home. well her friend was like "whos there?" and she said nobody. two seconds later she gets another text saying "you sounded weird when you said that." and she sent back "nobodys here im sorry".
So now she just lied to her best friend about me being there? Why? Is she still talking to the cabin guy and i just dont know?

ANYWAY, so that leads up to last night. I was DD'ing for some people and went out for a bit after i dropped them off. I met this girl and we went back to her house and fucked for awhile. I dont want anything to do with the girl from last night other than just a good peice of ass (which she was).

here is the Dilemna:

-Girl i am dating(whatever we are) can talk to her ex'es while we are going to sleep but i get bitched out when i had a client call my phone the other day who was female lol. Whatever. Why am i not supposed to say shit but she can?

-I have seen this girl BLATENTLY lie to me and to others but i cant figure out the reasonign for the lying.

-the girl im dating calls me today on her way back home from visiting a mutual friend at college and wants to hang out before motocross tongith with the other crew from the cabin. (already see trouble brewing with that crew and alcohol mixed)

HOW DO I MAKE HER CRACK AND ADMIT TO LYING THAT WAY WHEN I DIP OUT OF THE PICTURE, I DONT LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY? ONCE IM OUT OF HER PICTURE, I STILL WANT TO STAY ON GOOD TERMS WITH HER PARENTS.

SORRY FOR THE ESSAY LOL

Tracy
02-24-2007, 12:30 PM
She sounds like an immature bitch :) 19?

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 12:34 PM
She sounds like an immature bitch :) 19?

HAHA YEAH, SHE IS. BOTH. LIKE I WASNT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GIRL, JUST WANTED TO DATE HER BUT ITS HER FRIENDS WHO KEEP FEEDING ME INFO AND SHE WONT CLAIFY IT EITHER WAY AND WHEN I DO ASK HER, SHE SEEMS DEFENSIVE ALMOST LIKE SHE IS HIDING SHIT.

sirkus
02-24-2007, 12:34 PM
That's really a fucked up situation. Just call her ass out.. ask her what the fuck is goin on. And if she gets mad over shit like a female calling you when you're not doing anything other than just talking, tell her to fuck off. Could you imagine marryin some stupid bitch like that? Having to explain yourself for everything when she can get away with murder.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 12:35 PM
I MEAN WHEN I ASKED HER ABOUT PAT, ALL SHE HAD TO DO IS SAY " OH HE TEXT ME THE OTHER NIGHT" AND IM COMPLETELY OK WITH THE SITUATION

sirkus
02-24-2007, 12:36 PM
I MEAN WHEN I ASKED HER ABOUT PAT, ALL SHE HAD TO DO IS SAY " OH HE TEXT ME THE OTHER NIGHT" AND IM COMPLETELY OK WITH THE SITUATION
Don't be ok with it.. Maybe she won't do it again.. or she won't let you know about it. And when you finally find out, call her ass out. She'll know she fucked up.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 12:36 PM
That's really a fucked up situation. Just call her ass out.. ask her what the fuck is goin on. And if she gets mad over shit like a female calling you when you're not doing anything other than just talking, tell her to fuck off. Could you imagine marryin some stupid bitch like that? Having to explain yourself for everything when she can get away with murder.

Sww i guess thats the dilemna. Due to her not being clear and sending mixed signals and tellign her friends different things, i took it upon myself to have a fun night last night and if she DOES indeed want something, oops.

Tracy
02-24-2007, 12:38 PM
I have LOTS of guy friends. I go out to hang out with LOTS of guys....including LOTS of Dan's friends. In fact, most of the time his friends call me to hang out or go to the strip club because they know Dan is a stiff :) I text message and IM dudes all day and all night....in front of Dan and he doesn't even question it. The thing is, I have no reason to be shady about it. Thats' my thing. I hang out with dudes. Dan has always known it and I have never hidden it. There is no wierdness between us regarding the issue.

If you have wierdness, call the bitch out and leave her alone.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Don't be ok with it.. Maybe she won't do it again.. or she won't let you know about it. And when you finally find out, call her ass out. She'll know she fucked up.

well see, her best friend (up until the whole pat situation went down a few days before valentines day) is the one who calle dme on valentines day saying "i dont think you need to take XXXXXX out tonight. She was over at pats house last night. When we went to Taco Mac, we didnt go. She took me home and went to his house"

Like why the fuck her best friend at the time tell me this if there wasnt SOME truth to it. The only problem is, we have found out that up until recently, her friend was a compulsive liar.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 12:40 PM
I have LOTS of guy friends. I go out to hang out with LOTS of guys....including LOTS of Dan's friends. In fact, most of the time his friends call me to hang out or go to the strip club because they know Dan is a stiff :) The thing is, I have no reason to be shady about it. Thats' my thing. I hang out with dudes. Dan has always known it and I have never hidden it. There is no wierdness between us regarding the issue.

If you have wierdness, call the bitch out and leave her alone.

im cool with her talking to guys but im not cool with exes calling/tecting her at midnight, then her lying about it. Then to top that off, she has her double standards.

Tracy
02-24-2007, 12:43 PM
im cool with her talking to guys but im not cool with exes calling/tecting her at midnight, then her lying about it. Then to top that off, she has her double standards.

No one's saying your not cool. I'm saying she's being shady about it. She's not even your GF, so fuck her. Better yet, fuck her and thendon't call her again. try to slip it in the ass if you can for the departing fuck :D

Fr33way
02-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Fuck this chick (literally?) and move on. If it get's more involved or goes longer it will just get worse.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Fuck this chick (literally?) and move on. If it get's more involved or goes longer it will just get worse.

yeah only thing is though (Which is what im trying to avoid) is fucking up friendships with our mutual friends and her parents cause her dads about to land me a nice business account at my work which is worth ALOT of $$$$

Lucky DAWG
02-24-2007, 01:11 PM
yeah only thing is though (Which is what im trying to avoid) is fucking up friendships with our mutual friends and her parents cause her dads about to land me a nice business account at my work which is worth ALOT of $$$$

if that means more to you then getting back at here then i wouldn't do the hit and run method that has been suggested.

stick it out and find out all the dirt you can. wait till after you land the business account and wait for her to do something really shady that others witness as well.

then dump all the dirt out on the table at once and get out of there looking like the victem that way the mutual friends accept you and push her out of the group instead

sirkus
02-24-2007, 01:19 PM

Well shit! In that case.. just fuck her from time to time.. put up with the bs.. and fuck other girls. Don't let her bother you. Aslong as you know that the relationship won't go any farther than what it is... just live with it. Have fun with her.

Kelly
02-24-2007, 02:10 PM
ANYWAY, so that leads up to last night. I was DD'ing for some people and went out for a bit after i dropped them off. I met this girl and we went back to her house and fucked for awhile. I dont want anything to do with the girl from last night other than just a good peice of ass (which she was).

Woah, hold up. You can screw a random girl but she's not allowed to text someone (regardless if it's an ex). That's retarted.

Don't get me wrong, I'd tell her a$$ to hit the road for the stupid shit she did but that's messed up IMO

Julio
02-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Move on playa before you guys get more into it... A relationship should have 0 drama when it 1st starts...... if it starts with problems it won't be good... believe that.

jennnay
02-24-2007, 03:00 PM
drop that bitch.

sebastianHoff
02-24-2007, 03:26 PM
up until recently i wasnt one to recommend the hit it and quit it plan. you need to understand that most women are lying thieving whores and should be treated accordingly until proven otherwise (especially if they are under say... 25). heres what i did, double bag, rock on, and run screaming into the night waving your pants over your head so you can be sure all her neighbors both hear and see you.

she'll never admit she lied or she was wrong (unless she wants something), the only way to save face is to walk away and dont say anything. she probably wont talk shit about you for fear you'll say something true about her.

Dudeman
02-24-2007, 04:17 PM
dude she sounds like my ex. keep this in mind, no matter what you find out when you leave her on any terms where she is at fault shes going to make you out to be the biggest piece of shit on earth and that is a simple fact. so just make up some bs about how you feel its not a progressive relationship and you want to just be friends blah blah blah and then just talk to her on occasion and keep in close with the parents for your job.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 07:04 PM
thanks for all the advice guys. She is at motx right now with her friends and i didnt go to save face and text me a little bit ago saying that "it hasnt even started and im already drunk"

Great...im going out and getting fucked up with the guys tonight lol so its whatever

carbon_crash
02-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Good luck with that case man, Sounds like she is crazy and cant let go of the ex. Keep that other girl for a fall back lay whenever you need it!!