PDA

View Full Version : Why are their certain people who always have something for sale?

Tracy
02-24-2007, 11:06 AM
I understand the whole car flipping thing because Dan used to do it. But some people always have random shit for sale....even lots of "new in the box" stuff. How do you get 3 or 4 of an item "new in the box" perpetually? Car parts, too. How do you have parts from 50 different cars for sale AT ALL TIMES? I'm not going to say any names, but I just feel like some of them are thiefs. I notice that those poeple run in packs, too. Like if one of them get - feedback, they all jump in with stories that don't make sense on why the person didn't get their parts. "I bought this for him, so I know it wasn't stolen...." (If you bought it for him, why is HE selling it?). I know this is random and general, but it's just been getting on my nerves. I read the for sale section a lot but I don't post unless I have experience with like how UPS works or something. I just don't get a good feeling from some of them in there.

The Yousef
02-24-2007, 11:14 AM
atif beat me up and stole my lunch money one day.... :(

SwurvinIn
02-24-2007, 11:16 AM
i love you yousef

The Yousef
02-24-2007, 11:24 AM
i love you yousef

~sigh~

i know you do...

UPMotorsport
02-24-2007, 11:27 AM
some could have wholesale accounts with distributors and trying to buy from them at cost and sell on here

quickdodge®
02-24-2007, 11:31 AM
How do you get 3 or 4 of an item "new in the box" perpetually? Car parts, too. How do you have parts from 50 different cars for sale AT ALL TIMES?

How do you think. It's very obvious how they do that. Everytime I try to end that shit here, I get my FS mod rights taken away. Later, QD.

sirkus
02-24-2007, 11:38 AM
I understand the whole car flipping thing because Dan used to do it. But some people always have random shit for sale....even lots of "new in the box" stuff. How do you get 3 or 4 of an item "new in the box" perpetually? Car parts, too. How do you have parts from 50 different cars for sale AT ALL TIMES? I'm not going to say any names, but I just feel like some of them are thiefs. I notice that those poeple run in packs, too. Like if one of them get - feedback, they all jump in with stories that don't make sense on why the person didn't get their parts. "I bought this for him, so I know it wasn't stolen...." (If you bought it for him, why is HE selling it?). I know this is random and general, but it's just been getting on my nerves. I read the for sale section a lot but I don't post unless I have experience with like how UPS works or something. I just don't get a good feeling from some of them in there.

I know what you mean.. Theres a guy at work thats pretty much redneck as they come. Has a 88 mustang gt with 3 different colors on it. He heard that I had that sr20 240.. He said "I've got a IC hotpipe for it. I also have a greddy type s bov that comes with it" I asked him how he got it... he's like.. I buy and sell a lot of stuff. Always has stereo equipment. I think he knows people who "acquires" parts and they give them to him. He told me he had a carbon fiber VIS hood for the s2k one day too.. I'm really clueless how his hick ass gets these parts.

RandomGuy
02-24-2007, 11:50 AM
i think its just a simple case of capitalism

buy low sell high ;)

haha only thing is that they aren't "sponsors" per se.

Cant complain that just means that theres more of a market for the rest of us.

Tracy
02-24-2007, 12:11 PM
I'm not worried about them being a sponsor. (I'm not just talking about car parts. The same people sell other things). I'm saying that some poeple have things like "new laptop" for sale and then the next day they have used parts for sale for a honda, mercedes and a 240 in their sig. I don't think it's wholesale accounts. You have to have a business license and tax ID for that stuff. Most places actually check up on what type of business you have also. Like I can't just go and get an account to buy brand new cell phones. I own a car shop and my business license says it. My Tax ID says what I sell.

Either way, it's shady. I feel it in my heart that some people on here are thiefs. I hope they go down. It a whole ring of them that are banded together and you can tell when one of them get called out on a bad sale.

Tracy
02-24-2007, 12:13 PM
How do you think. It's very obvious how they do that. Everytime I try to end that shit here, I get my FS mod rights taken away. Later, QD.

I know you know ;)

Master Shake
02-24-2007, 12:20 PM
the parts could be "hot".

especially when it's a bunch of random shit for every car made.
i used to be a thief when i was younger....but a run in with the cops changed a lot of that for me.

Tracy
02-24-2007, 12:24 PM
the parts could be "hot".

especially when it's a bunch of random shit for every car made.
i used to be a thief when i was younger....but a run in with the cops changed a lot of that for me.

That's what I'm getting at boo. :)

Tons of random parts for sale.....give me a break. If you look at some people's post history 90% of it is for sale shit...all random stuff. Look I have the means to sell lots of random stuff. I own a car shop. You rarely see me with a for sale thread. Just something to think about.

The Yousef
02-24-2007, 12:42 PM
That's what I'm getting at boo. :)

Tons of random parts for sale.....give me a break. If you look at some people's post history 90% of it is for sale shit...all random stuff. Look I have the means to sell lots of random stuff. I own a car shop. You rarely see me with a for sale thread. Just something to think about.

sell me the evo for $50.00...:goodjob:

do it.

Julio
02-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Some people hustle legit and some hustle the dirty way.

Julio
02-24-2007, 01:44 PM

Negative. The main reason your mod rights got removed was because you sometimes talk to much B.S. And get on newer people until you run them off..
Not everyone that was selling stuff on there is a thief and sometimes you never cut the real honest sellers some slack.
I understand there were rules.. But man, you kept taking so seriously sometimes .. it got annoying.
+ We would get between 10 to 20 emails combined or more a week about you...

That was the real reason ;)

HalfBaked
02-24-2007, 02:02 PM
Tracy you just now realizing there are thieves on the site?

Tracy
02-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Tracy you just now realizing there are thieves on the site?

I know there are thives. I just feellike some of themare so obvious and I felt like finally saying a little something about it.

HalfBaked
02-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Call out names, or pm me and I'll do it.

2.0civic
02-24-2007, 02:14 PM
LOL matt has no shame

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-24-2007, 02:46 PM
hell I wanna know too....

but I've noticed a few folks in the FS thread more so the Garage sale that have many new items or just quantity of specific items for sale..

all the items I sell personally are legit and like Julio said I hustle by legitimate means. I just have a lot of good friends that want me to sell their stuff for them like the FS threads I have..

I have connections in various items but I won't sell them until I feel it is appropriate to pay for a site sponsorship

chnco
02-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Shake that money maker.

Tracy
02-27-2007, 02:53 PM
so yea, thiefs ;)

HalfBaked
02-27-2007, 02:55 PM
so yea, thieves ;)

The Yousef
02-27-2007, 02:55 PM
so yea, boobs :boobies:

2.0civic
02-27-2007, 02:56 PM
lol at thiefs

ATK_Designs
02-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I do notice that too. People just go so manythings to sell.

I'm usually watch for deals on FW and stuffs and try to buy couple of them at a times. Then resale them for a lil bit higher (while still cheaper). But I can't do that everyday because hot deals and price mistakes don't happeny that frequently.

Tracy
02-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I just wanted people to know I am on to them!!!!!!!!! If I feel froggy and it keeps getting on my nerves, Ima start calling names out. :)

ATK_Designs
02-27-2007, 03:00 PM
btw, anyone started selling Prostitution on IA yet? :lol:

How about foreign wives?

2.0civic
02-27-2007, 03:01 PM
btw, anyone started selling Prostitution on IA yet? :lol:

How about foreign wives?

hmmm...put me down for one of each

thinkfast®
02-27-2007, 03:32 PM
THIS JUST IN TRACY IS A HOOCHIE WHO BE HATIN ON THEM THIEFS

Marty
02-27-2007, 03:50 PM
I think she's just jealous cuz someone beat her to the punch ;)

thinkfast®
02-27-2007, 03:56 PM
THEM DAMN THEIFS ARE QUIK SONNY

thinkfast®
02-27-2007, 03:57 PM
TELL US MORE ABOUT THEIFVES TRACE

thinkfast®
02-27-2007, 03:57 PM
HEHEH

Ltdnismorace
02-27-2007, 03:58 PM
long time no see

Killer
02-27-2007, 04:50 PM
i'm always in the fs forums.. normally trying to sell random crap.. but that's just cause i'm a broke ass and i need some money.. or i want car parts...

but i know what u mean, some people always have the hard to find stuff... and they have more than one...

Killer
02-27-2007, 04:51 PM
whoa... haven't seen tf in about 9 weeks it seems like! where u been?

thinkfast®
02-27-2007, 07:06 PM
back & forth, you know.. this & that.. lil here, lil there

I been a outta towner lately homey, but dont call it a comeback

AgentEasy
02-27-2007, 07:07 PM
my sig is hot..

Amy Kizama
02-27-2007, 07:07 PM
man check out my fs thread (shameless plug)

Ran
02-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Tracy, buy my Yaris and 2JZ that b*tch!

thinkfast®
02-27-2007, 07:13 PM
this just in amy is a dime store hooker

Tracy
02-27-2007, 07:25 PM
everyone shutup!

Hi Ricky. Besa mi culo!

Jecht
02-27-2007, 07:26 PM
I'll sell you this Evo with all sorts of silly stickers on it that I happened to find in Smyrna! :ninja:

BTW, I'm just kidding Tracy.

Tracy
02-27-2007, 07:31 PM
I'll sell you this Evo with all sorts of silly stickers on it that I happened to find in Smyrna! :ninja:

BTW, I'm just kidding Tracy.

shows what you know!!!!! All of the stickers are gone!

Ran
02-27-2007, 07:32 PM
showsa what you know!!!!! All of the stickers are gone!Evo lost 200HP. A sad day indeed...

Jecht
02-27-2007, 08:35 PM
shows what you know!!!!! All of the stickers are gone!

Lol its not like I go down that direction on Atlanta Road all the time, I live in the opposite direction. The only time I go that way is when I'm heading towards Marietta Foreign Auto parts or when I'm dropping off a friend of mine that lives on Taylor Dr.

Tracy
02-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Evo lost 200HP. A sad day indeed...
LOL.

If I'm not too busy I may try to bring it out one last time Thurs (we got a $5k deposit on it finally).....but I think I will be too busy since we have to leave for Nashville Fri morn for a Drift Fury event.

Hulud
02-27-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm not worried about them being a sponsor. (I'm not just talking about car parts. The same people sell other things). I'm saying that some poeple have things like "new laptop" for sale and then the next day they have used parts for sale for a honda, mercedes and a 240 in their sig. I don't think it's wholesale accounts. You have to have a business license and tax ID for that stuff. Most places actually check up on what type of business you have also. Like I can't just go and get an account to buy brand new cell phones. I own a car shop and my business license says it. My Tax ID says what I sell.

Either way, it's shady. I feel it in my heart that some people on here are thiefs. I hope they go down. It a whole ring of them that are banded together and you can tell when one of them get called out on a bad sale.
you're saying what a lot of people are thinking

Tracy
02-27-2007, 08:49 PM

Good to know. I been thinking it for a while...just finally decided I was going to say something. It will piss me off soon more enough I'm sure.

Hulud
02-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Good to know. I been thinking it for a while...just finally decided I was going to say something. It will piss me off soon more enough I'm sure.
yea ive been pming with a few people about that, seems people know stuff

Tracy
02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
yea ive been pming with a few people about that, seems people know stuff

Yea me too. People def know stuff. Just no one will really say anything I guess. But when someone does, they all band together. It's the same ppl everytime, too.

Hulud
02-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Yea me too. People def know stuff. Just no one will really say anything I guess. But when someone does, they all band together. It's the same ppl everytime, too.
yea true

2.0civic
02-28-2007, 10:10 AM

x2

OneSlow5pt0
02-28-2007, 10:54 AM
i got a shitload of stuff forsale,lol