02-24-2007, 10:00 AM
?

I don't, and don't plan to have one.

Kelly
02-24-2007, 10:03 AM
And you probably still have a beeper (aka pager) :D

Kevykev
02-24-2007, 10:16 AM
what's wrong with still having a beeper.

j/k lol

Maybe it a bias of mine but myspace just seems like place where a bunch of follower hang out.

am i wrong?

Kelly
02-24-2007, 10:19 AM
I just think it's neat to see what's going on in all of your old buddy's lives. If it wasn't for Myspace, I wouldn't have a clue about most of my high school friends.

Kevykev
02-24-2007, 10:23 AM
That's the only reason why I thought to create one, but fk high shcool

I wanted to find some of my friends frrm elementary school, that's the only thing I would possibly use it for.

Slowboy
02-24-2007, 10:25 AM
i use it. And can find old friend and what not. and keep in touch with not actually hangin out lol.

Sol-Badguy
02-24-2007, 10:27 AM
i use it. And can find old friend and what not. and keep in touch with not actually hangin out lol.
:goodjob:

Kevykev
02-24-2007, 10:28 AM
OK ok

make sense guys!

Other people use it for other reason though, desperate mofos LOL

Sol-Badguy
02-24-2007, 10:32 AM
OK ok

make sense guys!

Other people use it for other reason though, desperate mofos LOL
NBC says so. :D

Kyle
02-24-2007, 10:42 AM
I didn't have one until this year. It seemed that everyone on IA had myspace instead of Facebook so I set one up.

SKUNK2GUY
02-24-2007, 10:44 AM
i always refused to get myspace but a couple of weeks ago i broke down and made an account. i still think it's gay when people use it to pick up girls!lol losers

fredy123
02-24-2007, 11:19 AM
dont be jealous!! Theirs alot of myspace freaks that would love to go to the V. SHit we could be rollin wit hoes on deck!! Myspace freak shes a myspace freak...........ignore me

sirkus
02-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Haha.. I've had one since 04. I remember there were only like 250 people in GA on there.. now there's probably that many in this shitty little town. I use it to talk to people though. Friends that don't know wtf AIM is. And I did find a lot of people who I went to elementary school with. I'll never meet girls off of there. Their myspace page is just a good cover on a book full of shit.

8bangin302
02-24-2007, 11:32 AM
i dont have one..i used to but i canceled it out i mean if u want to talk to someone pick the phone and dial there number..i think people want it just to fix up your own little page of something..but hey thats me.

quickdodge®
02-24-2007, 11:34 AM
I don't, and don't plan to have one.

You do now. Later, QD.

00CelicaGT
02-24-2007, 10:42 PM
i dont have one..i used to but i canceled it out i mean if u want to talk to someone pick the phone and dial there number..i think people want it just to fix up your own little page of something..but hey thats me.

^^ All the people who i want to talk to are in my phone, i dont need a bunch of fake ass people for H.S. who i never talked to or never talked to me trying to be my fucking internet friend. I am about to start one sometime this week though to keepin touch wit a friend that is basically like my brother while he is in IRAQ.

OneSlow5pt0
02-24-2007, 11:00 PM
i use myspace to pick up the under age girls,lol

MR. 200SX
02-25-2007, 10:15 AM
I fucking hate myspace. I can't wait until that shit burns down or something. The day that happens I will throw the biggest party ever.

Type-R
02-25-2007, 10:33 AM
i had one, never used it so i deleted it cause i thought it was stupid. my wife made me another, still dont use it

Eclipse1000
02-25-2007, 10:34 AM
GAYSPACE!!!!!

Kevykev
02-25-2007, 12:32 PM
You do now. Later, QD.

wtf could that mean???

hmmm :???:

DnBmama05
02-25-2007, 12:42 PM
I love it, but then again I'm a female and we like to make sure we know what everyone else is doing nowadays. The only thing that F'n annoys the shit out of me is when people have like 5 different bulletins saying I HAVE NEW PICTURES I HAVE NEW PICTURES - go leave a comment!! for god's sake shut the fuck up if someone wants to look at you they will. And for some reason it is always the same damn people with the same damn pictures just taken from the right side instead of the left or something. And then you have these damn people with 5 million pictures of their car.... haha ;) joking.

Kyle
02-25-2007, 12:44 PM
I am sure you get a lotta leg humpers though. The girls I know with myspace have like 20 random douche bags on their page trying to come on to them.

Maniaç
02-25-2007, 12:47 PM
who gives a fuck.... just wondering..

DnBmama05
02-25-2007, 12:48 PM
LMAO no I have no problem with the deny button... if I don't know you you won't get to know me - I do have some IAers on there I haven't ever really talked to, but they don't talk to me either so not too much leg humpage goin on on my page :)

Kyle
02-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh yeah, good point. A girl I know has 20K friends and all of the comments are pretty much guys with pictures of them with their shirts off. I can't believe they take themselves seriously with their comments.

Lucky DAWG
02-25-2007, 12:52 PM
I didn't have one until this year. It seemed that everyone on IA had myspace instead of Facebook so I set one up.

facebook is WAY better then myspace

i still don't understand why everyone in IA insists on myspace when facebook is around. facebook lets you tag people in photos, create albums, make groups and events way easier, and its so easy to find people.

not to mention its a lot more private and you must be who you say you are because in order to join a school network you have to have a confirmed school e-mail address. its a lot less creepy then myspace.

and with only 10 comments showing on the wall instead of 50 and everyone's page being the same, it makes it a lot less of a popularity contest with top friends and what not.

Maniaç
02-25-2007, 12:54 PM
LMAO no I have no problem with the deny button... if I don't know you you won't get to know me - I do have some IAers on there I haven't ever really talked to, but they don't talk to me either so not too much leg humpage goin on on my page :)

yeah like me. :D

Kyle
02-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah myspace actually is more functional in my opinion, and I am familiar with both. But with myspace you can set background pictures, background colors, songs, put youtube videos, etc.

R3RUN
02-25-2007, 12:55 PM
I refuse to get a myspace.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Myspace is just another way to network or socialize, I use it for parties, people that i haven't seen in years and i don't holler at bitches on there, they holler at me.

jmmx258
02-25-2007, 03:31 PM

Yeah thats about how I look at it. Granted there's the people that you find along the way haha. THere was some people in school that I wouldn't mind keeping in touch with..but wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with them anymore lol

R3RUN
02-25-2007, 03:36 PM
facebook is WAY better then myspace

i still don't understand why everyone in IA insists on myspace when facebook is around. facebook lets you tag people in photos, create albums, make groups and events way easier, and its so easy to find people.

not to mention its a lot more private and you must be who you say you are because in order to join a school network you have to have a confirmed school e-mail address. its a lot less creepy then myspace.

and with only 10 comments showing on the wall instead of 50 and everyone's page being the same, it makes it a lot less of a popularity contest with top friends and what not.
Facebook kicks myspace's ass.

Ericp
02-25-2007, 03:39 PM
I had one then, canceled it. Now I have another, mainly just to keep up with friends that I don't get to see all that often. Due to them being off at different colleges and what not.

Lucky DAWG
02-25-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah myspace actually is more functional in my opinion, and I am familiar with both. But with myspace you can set background pictures, background colors, songs, put youtube videos, etc.

all completely unnecessary things imo

if you have to advertise your music taste, interests or anything like that on a page then it starts to turn into some kind of ad on one of those dating compatibility websites. if someone is your friend then they already know what they need to know about you.

and i dunno where u got myspace being more functional

half the time some feature is broken, going slow as hell with a bogged down server, and you have to go through 10 people's top friends to get to someone.

facebook you type in their full name and it brings you right to them, actual people, not a list of garbage random pages with no pictures on them so you have no idea who they are.

facebook > myspace

Kyle
02-25-2007, 11:28 PM
I disagree. I think you can personalize myspace more. I haven't had any problems with it.

I use facebook for college and highschool friends mainly, and I use myspace for friends from car forums I'm on.

Kelly
02-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Haters, haters...

srtowner
02-26-2007, 09:03 AM
I despise gayspace and refuse to become a victim of that waster of webspace. And yes I do have a pager. Work provided it to me as a means of keeping tabs on me when needed.

SampaGuy
02-26-2007, 09:07 AM
I refuse to get a myspace.

Facebook kicks myspace's ass.

:goodjob:

devin
02-26-2007, 09:08 AM
i dont.

ATL86
02-26-2007, 09:13 AM
I don't. If I want to get/keep in touch with someone, I pick up the phone.

AtifSajid
02-26-2007, 11:02 AM
i dont have one..on any site..

BluesClues
02-26-2007, 11:07 AM
I don't! Myspace is gay!!!!!!!