PDA

View Full Version : Misc The New Anime/Manga thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

wantboost
02-23-2007, 09:27 AM
well a few new shows have surfaced on bittorrent and thought it would be a good time to start a new thread. /if the mods have a problem with this let me know/
naruto shippuuden
shonan junai gumi (young gto)
bleach without the filler.

also does anyone know when the next rose hip zero is being released

Sayajin
02-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Ahh... nice to have the thread back!

Yea, I am watching the new Naruto... Seems like it will be pretty cool. I was disappointed in the ep from last night however. I was expecting a lot more between the battle with Naruto and Kakashi.

Now Bleach however.... lovely. I cant wait for each episode to come out. LOTS of new developments and twists.

Gotta check out the new GTO. Is that the old one from the late 80s early 90s when he was still in the biker gang?

I finished watching Welcome to NHK... I am a little disappointed. There was NO resolution with the ending, plus the character development was virtually non-existent. You didint know any more about any of the characters then you knew in the first few eps. Sure they tossed in a little here and there about their past, but no real character development. Overall still a decent series however. Quite funny.

Started to watch Utawarerumono. I am on the 18th ep... now THAT is a GREAT series. Lovely development and storyline. Also I love the action scenes. The only issue I have with it is that there are a few times where they show some crappy as CGI scenes for a few seconds before they get back to the animators drawing. Plus a lot of the battle scenes are recycled as far as the action between the characters and their actions and techniques, however still a great series!

-Sayajin

wantboost
02-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Ahh... nice to have the thread back!

Yea, I am watching the new Naruto... Seems like it will be pretty cool. I was disappointed in the ep from last night however. I was expecting a lot more between the battle with Naruto and Kakashi.

Now Bleach however.... lovely. I cant wait for each episode to come out. LOTS of new developments and twists.

Gotta check out the new GTO. Is that the old one from the late 80s early 90s when he was still in the biker gang?

I finished watching Welcome to NHK... I am a little disappointed. There was NO resolution with the ending, plus the character development was virtually non-existent. You didint know any more about any of the characters then you knew in the first few eps. Sure they tossed in a little here and there about their past, but no real character development. Overall still a decent series however. Quite funny.

Started to watch Utawarerumono. I am on the 18th ep... now THAT is a GREAT series. Lovely development and storyline. Also I love the action scenes. The only issue I have with it is that there are a few times where they show some crappy as CGI scenes for a few seconds before they get back to the animators drawing. Plus a lot of the battle scenes are recycled as far as the action between the characters and their actions and techniques, however still a great series!

-Sayajin
have not watched naruto before. i cought the last 2 episodes of the old series.

yea it is young gto anime

i really liked nhk it made you speculate a little but not too much.

you should watch airgear. about 15-25

Ran
02-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Started to watch Utawarerumono. I am on the 18th ep... now THAT is a GREAT series. Lovely development and storyline. Also I love the action scenes. The only issue I have with it is that there are a few times where they show some crappy as CGI scenes for a few seconds before they get back to the animators drawing. Plus a lot of the battle scenes are recycled as far as the action between the characters and their actions and techniques, however still a great series!Dude, you gotta start buying the DVD's. They have the "Omake Theatre" in the extras which are funny as hell. :D

Sayajin
02-23-2007, 11:44 AM
you should watch airgear. about 15-25

Seen it. I loved that series as a matter of fact. I am hoping that they will make a second season. It would have been very cool to see him actually lead Genesis and develop into the true Sky King.

-Sayajin

Ran
02-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Boredom at work is evil... :ninja:

Ran Kizama's Top 100 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Anime%20Banners/Top100.jpg)

HEATON
02-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Well I am no way a fan of Anime, but not dissin it either.. Anyways.. One of my supervisors love the shit, so I DLed RoboTech ''something'' Chronicles for him. I guess thats suppose to be a really good one that just came out. Its on Torrentspy, great quality DVDRIP.

Sayajin
02-23-2007, 12:26 PM

Ran Kizama's Top 100 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Anime%20Banners/Top100.jpg)

LOL! Wayyyy too much free time Ran... lol.

I would love to get your opnions on anime, but our tastes just differ to damn much!

I am starting to run out of anime to watch and I need something new to start on!

Well I am no way a fan of Anime, but not dissin it either.. Anyways.. One of my supervisors love the shit, so I DLed RoboTech ''something'' Chronicles for him. I guess thats suppose to be a really good one that just came out. Its on Torrentspy, great quality DVDRIP.

Realllll old school. Not really my style. The oldest Mecha anime I do is like Gundam Wing.

-Sayajin

Sayajin
02-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh shit!

LOL! I just did some research and found out that Robotech is the US version of Macross! I LOVED Macross!

Seems that the US saw fit to butcher the series and make their own version of it.

Dont waste your time with Robotech. Watch Macross. It is a GREAT old school Mecha series!

-Sayajin

HEATON
02-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Realllll old school. Not really my style. The oldest Mecha anime I do is like Gundam Wing.

-Sayajin

Yeah, that's what he was saying how it's a Classic.. But THIS movie itself is new.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0443771/

CALIWEST
02-23-2007, 12:37 PM
watch bobobo bo bobobo

Crazy Asian
02-23-2007, 12:42 PM
LOLOLO Im watching KIBA. Just to let you know KIBA is not those funny animes it's a lot of seriousness LOL... Though I need to watch Utawarerumono and Bleach/

Ran
02-23-2007, 06:25 PM
I just put a crapload of anime DVDs for sale up in my Garage Sale thread. Here are the prices. PM me if anyone is interested.

DVDs for Sale
Hellsing Boxset (Complete Series) - $30
Maburaho Boxset (Complete Series) - $50
Boogiepop Phantom (Complete Series) - $30
Magic Knight Rayearth (Complete 1st Season) - $20
Mahoromatic Boxset (Complete Series & OVA) - $20
Area 88 Vol.1-3 w/ Collectors Box - $30
Girls Bravo Vol.1-3 w/ Collectors Box - $30
Midori Days Boxset (Complete Series) - $30
Shrine of the Morning Mist Boxset (Complete Series) - $20
Di Gi Charat (Complete Series) - $10
Inuyasha Boxset (Complete 1st Season) - $50
Ah! My Goddess OVA (Original) & Movie - $20

Jecht
02-23-2007, 06:50 PM
I just put a crapload of anime DVDs for sale up in my Garage Sale thread. Here are the prices. PM me if anyone is interested.

DVDs for Sale
Hellsing Boxset (Complete Series) - $30
Maburaho Boxset (Complete Series) - $50
Boogiepop Phantom (Complete Series) - $30
Magic Knight Rayearth (Complete 1st Season) - $20
Mahoromatic Boxset (Complete Series & OVA) - $20
Area 88 Vol.1-3 w/ Collectors Box - $30
Girls Bravo Vol.1-3 w/ Collectors Box - $30
Midori Days Boxset (Complete Series) - $30
Shrine of the Morning Mist Boxset (Complete Series) - $20
Di Gi Charat (Complete Series) - $10
Inuyasha Boxset (Complete 1st Season) - $50
Ah! My Goddess OVA (Original) & Movie - $20

Holy SHIT! You have all of Midori no Hibi on DVD? I'm SOOO calling dibs on buying that from you! :yes:

Oh and I'm watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 right now. I absolutely love this high-tech futuristic anime!

Sayajin
02-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Yea, I found SAC to be decent. It gets quite boring to me towards the middle of the series however. Then at the end it gets VERY deep. I mean you have to stop and say Huu? Let me think about that again...

-Sayajin

Jecht
02-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Yea, I found SAC to be decent. It gets quite boring to me towards the middle of the series however. Then at the end it gets VERY deep. I mean you have to stop and say Huu? Let me think about that again...

-Sayajin

Yeah, I know. This is the second time I've watched it. I'm rewatching it because I'm finally getting around to downloading the second season. GITS is one of my favorite series, along with Ergo Proxy. I'm really big on the post-apocalyptic and realistic futuristic stuff. :goodjob:

zakkkaliscious
02-23-2007, 10:08 PM
gits soc and 2nd gig are my all time favorite anime

Sayajin
02-24-2007, 05:02 PM
Okay.

So I propose a good old JDM style meet.

Lets go somewhere and drink sake and talk about work/life/women ect. And of course anime and such.

I know we meet up every now and then at Anime Remix, but I think we would have more fun drinking and doing it.

We can either do it at a conventional bar, or at a Japanese restaurant and drink sake and such. If we decide to do a JPN restaurant, a habichi grill will probably work best!

So what do you guys think?

-Sayajin

Jecht
02-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Okay.

So I propose a good old JDM style meet.

Lets go somewhere and drink sake and talk about work/life/women ect. And of course anime and such.

I know we meet up every now and then at Anime Remix, but I think we would have more fun drinking and doing it.

We can either do it at a conventional bar, or at a Japanese restaurant and drink sake and such. If we decide to do a JPN restaurant, a habichi grill will probably work best!

So what do you guys think?

-Sayajin

I'd be down for it minus the sake/alcohol part since I'm not 21 yet. How about a place like Shogun by Towncenter Mall?

Wurm
02-24-2007, 06:21 PM
Shows that i have watched all episodes for:

Chobits
GTO
Initial D
Ranma
Loveless
Mai otome
Golden Boy
Hack
Love Hina
Your under arrest
kanon
Fruit baskets
cowboy bebop
onegai teacher
tenchi muyo
ai yori aoshi
Trigun

Mr_Mischif
02-24-2007, 07:33 PM

Are htese in any particular order?

Sayajin
02-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Okay. Just finished Utawarerumono. GREAT series. Good storyline and character development. There wasnt a point where I got bored with the series either. It got a little confusing towards the end, however still a very good conclusion. I just think they should have took an ep to explain things in more detail. Still a 9/10 in my opinion however.

Now its time to start Eyeshield 21.

-Sayajin

wantboost
02-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Now its time to start Eyeshield 21.

-Sayajin
that should take a chunk of time lol

Sayajin
02-25-2007, 09:07 PM
lol. Well I have all the eps that are out thus far.

Just a matter of sitting down and watching it. I think its on about ep 61 or so. Not to bad.

-Sayajin

wantboost
03-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Anyone watching capeta?

Sayajin
03-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Nope, but it sounds cool.

Thats the one with the Kid and the cart races correct? I think I may check that out next.

I have about 6 eps left on Eyeshield 21 and then I am going to watch Otogizoushi. I think I may check out Capeta after that.

-Sayajin

-Sayajin

Jecht
03-01-2007, 02:54 PM
I think I'll post a list of what series I've seen already so that some of you guys can give me some suggestions as to what I should watch after I finish GITS: SAC 2nd GIG.

Lotte
03-05-2007, 07:49 AM
I guess if Ran stop's talking about anime, we all stop. What happened to the other thread?

Ran
03-05-2007, 08:08 AM
lol, well that makes me feel important. :D

wantboost
03-05-2007, 08:30 AM
lol i am waiting till more freedom gets subbed

wantboost
03-06-2007, 09:33 AM
mishicorp and sars just released the deathnote live-action movie. you guys should check it out.

Ran
03-06-2007, 09:36 AM
I hear they're turning the Kao no Nai Tsuki hentai into a regular TV anime series. I just want to watch the first episode then point at Shizuka and go "YOU GONNA GET RAPED!"

Should be interesting.

Are htese in any particular order?Yes, #1 being #1 and number #100 being #100. Like a Top 10 List for music. :goodjob:

Lotte
03-06-2007, 01:44 PM
mishicorp and sars just released the deathnote live-action movie. you guys should check it out.

Is it on isohunt?

wantboost
03-06-2007, 01:55 PM
http://a.scarywater.net/mishicorp/ there it is

Crazy Asian
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Ran PM me on where to dl anime movies with subs and possible............. :ninja: hentai :ninja: . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ran
03-07-2007, 10:24 AM
I get my anime from baka-updates.com and I get hentai from datorrents.com. :goodjob:

I just checked out Code Geass a little bit and C.C. has officially infiltrated my Top 100. (*_*)

Hiro
03-07-2007, 10:36 AM
I need to finish Fate...Anyone got it?

Ran
03-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I think I do! Oh...wait...lol

Hiro
03-07-2007, 11:54 AM
I think I do! Oh...wait...lol

*hurt look*

wantboost
03-07-2007, 12:21 PM
i have it lol.

Hiro
03-08-2007, 11:08 AM
i have it lol.
Good. I have another source, now. :tongue1: @ Ran

Ran
03-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Good. I have another source, now. :tongue1: @ RanYou know not the error of your ways!

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 12:22 PM
That's just wrong Ran. Your more sick since you tentacles... LOL BUT WHO CARES!!! TENTACLES RAPING WOMAN!!!

Ran
03-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Air TV Intro (Blue-Ray Edition) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzjOFVpfbLE

So pretty... Such a sad series too. :cry: I DEMAND AN ENGLISH RELEASE!!! :mad:

The Lolicon Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhGzu4aY3E

Lo-li-ee-ta!
Boku wa lolicon!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

wantboost
03-13-2007, 09:52 AM
^^^ i didnt find it sad, i found it so000 boring i pulled my hair out. i watched 7 episodes and i think 1 person died.

Ran
03-13-2007, 10:19 AM
^^^ i didnt find it sad, i found it so000 boring i pulled my hair out. i watched 7 episodes and i think 1 person died.Um...dude, it's a drama. lol

Also, episode 12 was so sad I wanted to stab myself.

wantboost
03-13-2007, 10:43 AM
then i will watch # 12 and chances are i will either A) ROFL B) feel so depresed i want to jump off a bridge or C) wonder why i wasted 23 minutes of my like watching some guy who has a thing with a pupet and girls with eyes roughly the size of their heads cry about some girl dying......

sorry ran i had to be a lil sarcastic but on a serious note the show has signs of brilliance and the animation is top notch. i just felt like they could have done more with the story in the 8 episodes that i have watched so far.

Ran
03-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Oh definitely. The story is heavily compressed but the game is most excellent if you can understand Japanese. If you jump to episode 12, you'll have no idea what is going on, but it's sad none-the-less.

Hiro
03-14-2007, 11:29 AM
You know not the error of your ways!

Oooooooh but I do.

Hiro
03-14-2007, 11:52 AM
I need:
Fate/Stay Night
Initial D
Utawarewhogodonana or whatever
what else have I not finished...
Ai Yori Aoshi
Neon Genisis Evangelion (series)

Ran
03-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Woohoo!!! The first episode of the new To Heart 2 OVA is out!! HMX-17@ Ilfa FTMFW!!!

wantboost
03-14-2007, 07:53 PM
FREEDOM

The civilization on the Earth was destroyed by permanent abnormal climate.
In these days, cities of one million people had been built on the moon, and they became the only place where human-race survived. The people left on the moon declared the foundation of Republic Eden. Then, they have been expanding the cities that loved peace and freedom. However, a boy’s act would shake Eden’s freedom and peace later.

More than 160 years have passed since then.

In Eden, the children finish their compulsory education when they are 15 years old. Then, they become parts of the society as citizens. During their brief moratorium, they are given freedom. Like other boys, Takeru is going to take part in a race with his friends. It is a race of machines perucilar to the moon called “Vehicle”. What is different from other boys is Takeru made his vehicle by himself. By this act, Takeru touches the secret hidden in Eden.

In the year of 2267, Eden hides two freedoms.

check it out a review of it was in a recent janime. the art looks like a 3d akira /prob. just me lol/ but i think it was pretty lol

Ran
03-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Has anyone here finished watching the 2007 Kanon remake? I want to flood it, but everybody says that it's sad as all hell and I'm not in the mood to cry.

wantboost
03-20-2007, 12:49 PM
no. lol

Lotte
03-20-2007, 03:21 PM
I DL'ed the spanish subtitles so I gotta DL it again.

Mr_Mischif
03-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Anyone got a link to somewhere I can find candidate for goddess and the cowboy bebop movie w/ english subtitles? I would rep appreciatively.

wantboost
03-20-2007, 06:27 PM
lemme look for the bebop i may have it on my computer.

Mr_Mischif
03-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Shit, if you could find a link for the song/sheet music "Aim for Zion, the Planet of Hope" by Tomoyuki Asakawa, I'll give you firsts w/ my girl.

wantboost
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
^^ jesus man why not ask for world peace why you are at it lol. on a serious note, ask RAN!!!! lol j/k

Mr_Mischif
03-20-2007, 07:53 PM
you got the bebop torrent?

wantboost
03-20-2007, 08:17 PM
im still looking. if i cant find it i will upload it

Ran
03-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Anyone got a link to somewhere I can find candidate for goddess and the cowboy bebop movie w/ english subtitles? I would rep appreciatively.Just buy it. It's like $14.99 at Best Buy.

Shit, if you could find a link for the song/sheet music "Aim for Zion, the Planet of Hope" by Tomoyuki Asakawa, I'll give you firsts w/ my girl.Sorry homie, I searched all my sources and came up dry. :(

Hey, does anyone here have episodes 11 & 12 of Chocotto Sister? I need these to finish the series. The torrents seem to be dead at the moment. I'd really like to finish this series. After all, nothing like an anime about a questionable relationship between brother and sister. :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
03-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Just buy it. It's like $14.99 at Best Buy.

The movie or CFG? If it's the movie, I might make a BB run.

After all, nothing like an anime about a questionable relationship between brother and sister. :goodjob:

...You wonder why we call you a pedo too, huh? Did you put your sig on while looking in a mirror?

Ran
03-21-2007, 04:30 PM
The movie or CFG? If it's the movie, I might make a BB run.The movie. It's been out for a while so it's cheap. Worst case scenario, it can't be more than $25. Besides, then you can watch it both English or Japanese. :goodjob:

...You wonder why we call you a pedo too, huh? Did you put your sig on while looking in a mirror?lol, it's a good series! Besides, they're not blood related so it's all good. :D

I got my sig from 4chan so that kind of speaks for itself.

If you want to see a series based on a real blood-related brother and sister love story, check out Koi Kaze. I think I've stated this before, but it is an excellent drama series. The subject is touchy and questionable to say the least (Brother is 27, Sister is 15), but the storytelling and true-to-life scenario makes for an excellent series with a great ending. :goodjob:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koi_kaze

Mr_Mischif
03-21-2007, 08:16 PM
OMG I FOUND IT!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

http://www.akira.ru/goddess/ost.htm

If you're feeling like listening to an upbeat, cheery anime theme song, click the first one. I just might d/l them all and throw up a torrent for anyone who may want it.

Ran
03-21-2007, 10:02 PM
I thought you were looking for the sheet music?

If you wanted the MP3, I would have just pointed you towards www.gendou.com.

Ran
03-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Not photoshopped...

http://ag.sakura.ne.jp/~shibacha/photo/shiba-photo/001/002.jpg

Mr_Mischif
03-22-2007, 12:56 PM
I thought you were looking for the sheet music?

If you wanted the MP3, I would have just pointed you towards www.gendou.com (http://www.gendou.com).

Oh I still am looking for the sheet music, but I wanted the MP3 too.

Ran
03-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Is anyone else following Shuffle! Memories? I had high hopes for the series, but it's like a long@ss summary of the first season. They say things start getting interesting in Episode 12 though. Here's hoping.

Hiro
03-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Not photoshopped...

http://ag.sakura.ne.jp/~shibacha/photo/shiba-photo/001/002.jpg

Oooooh so kids can have siezures while flying. :rolleyes: Ghey.

wantboost
03-28-2007, 12:08 PM
^^1997-99? that is an old ass repost

Ran
03-29-2007, 09:36 AM
^^1997-99? that is an old ass repostShut your face hippi!

Argh! I waited so long for Shuffle! Memories to come out, and it was just a recap of the first series! Complete waste of time!! :rant: Oh well, at least episode 12 is new. It's also jam-packed with juicy fanservice. :hump:

Hiro
03-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Fanservice w00t.

Ran
03-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Proof that Japan can take anything, then animate it and turn it into porn.

wantboost
03-29-2007, 06:13 PM
ROFL

Ran
04-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Otaku Updated for 2 Apr 07
Revolutionary Girl Utena by Chiho Saito first aired on TV Tokyo 10 years ago today. The series was directed by Kunihiko Ikuhara and produced by J.C.Staff, the same studio that originally release Sailor Moon. The original series aired 39 episodes from 2 Apr 97 to 24 Dec 97. The movie "Adolescence of Utena" was released in 1999. A live musical production of the original manga was also produced in the mid-90's.

Ran
04-04-2007, 03:08 PM
http://lolifox.com/

:lmao:

Mr_Mischif
04-04-2007, 04:22 PM
http://lolifox.com/

:lmao:

Well it's not meaning "lolicon", but cuteness overall.

Ran
04-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I noticed that. I was still surprised that they used that name though.

Hiro
04-05-2007, 02:34 PM
lolifox....(o_O) *sets to new home browser*

Hiro
04-09-2007, 10:27 AM
*phew* Finished: Koi Kaze, Saikano live action and OVA, Evangelion, Love Hina, Di Gi Charat, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, and started to watch Green Legend Ran, but got bored and passed out. Good week.

Ran
04-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Well now...you've made it about 1/5 of the way thru my folder. I will be getting it back later. Just so you know.

Hiro
04-12-2007, 11:50 AM
That's what Yooooou think.

wantboost
04-12-2007, 09:20 PM
well being as it has been quite awhile since i have posted here it goes. What show hae you guys been watching, a few new one recently got subbed these include
Hayate no Gotoku! (seems funny),
darker than black (i dont know what to think),
Seirei_no_Moribito (unreal art)
the death note live actions are rather good (better than expected)

i am still watching bleach, capeta and the new naruto. bleach is and has been exactly like dbz (throws up in mouth) i like it, the thing is the series could have been ended in 50 episodes and been unreal, but instead they show a countless number of pointless battles, and if you saw the 2nd season this one is exactly the same - who ichigo is fighting.

I am still enjoying capeta nothing new in the series if you have seen a few episodes and didnt like it there is nothing new.

tokyo tribes 2. i enjoy the buildings art style (not a fan of the characters (sp)) but you should check this series out.

deathnote live action is rather good. it makes for a good friday night movie with a girl if you want to watch somthing anime related with out getting wierd looks all night long lol (trust me i know lol)

naruto, i really do not know why i am watching this series. it seems like a big cup of average to me, but i still enjoy watching it.... we will see if it goes past 50 episodes i will stop watching.

so thats my post for the month lol. let me what you think of any of these series or if there are any that i missed and should check out.

Hiro
04-14-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm going to agree with the not knowing why you're watching Naruto. It has over 300 episodes. (o_O) and 95% are freaking filler. I hate Naruto.

wantboost
04-14-2007, 10:09 PM
^^ when i say naruto i forgot to mention it was the new naruto (japanse word meaning hurricane)

Ran
04-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Please tell me that somebody else out there is watching Lucky Star? OMFG this anime is going to be classic. It's as random and pointless as Azumanga Daioh with a touch of Haruhi Suzumiya. I think it's because Aya Hirano, the VA for Haruhi, is also the VA for Izumi. :goodjob:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/2007-04-11-50494.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/2007-04-16-51186.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/2007-04-16-51187.gif

wantboost
04-16-2007, 06:25 PM
im going to have to watch that one. it is only on the 2nd epi. or somthing right?

Hiro
04-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Please tell me that somebody else out there is watching Lucky Star? OMFG this anime is going to be classic. It's as random and pointless as Azumanga Daioh with a touch of Haruhi Suzumiya. I think it's because Aya Hirano, the VA for Haruhi, is also the VA for Izumi. :goodjob:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/2007-04-11-50494.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/2007-04-16-51186.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/2007-04-16-51187.gif

Hey babe, on e-shuushuu the other day they posted some "parody" or something, and it was like, Ilya and somebody else from Fate, but the source was Lucky Star. Did they use different chracters in Lucky Star or are they all originals?

Mr_Mischif
04-17-2007, 01:02 PM
How about some old skool Outlaw Star?

wantboost
04-17-2007, 10:03 PM
has anyone seen the previews for the non-anime movie "the condemned" it looks like an almost exact replica of Battle royale?

Ran
04-19-2007, 09:03 AM
How about some old skool Outlaw Star?I bought and marathoned the boxset about a month ago. Good sh*t. Yo can get the whole series at bestbuy for under $30. :goodjob:

has anyone seen the previews for the non-anime movie "the condemned" it looks like an almost exact replica of Battle royale?I haven't. Got a Youtube for us?

wantboost
04-19-2007, 11:05 AM
here it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ps88ZqvTha4

DemonEyez
04-21-2007, 05:19 AM
LOL! Wayyyy too much free time Ran... lol.

I would love to get your opnions on anime, but our tastes just differ to damn much!

I am starting to run out of anime to watch and I need something new to start on!

-Sayajin

sorry to jump in so late but if you liked gundam wing... you really gotta see 0083 stardust memory. By far the best gundam series made. only 13 episodes long tho.

DemonEyez
04-21-2007, 05:25 AM
also just to state i still love alot of the old school stuff

Record of lodoss wars OAV
Escaflowne

Also rurouni Kenshin is a great series.. if u dont mind the fillers but the mini parts are amazing especially the kyoto story arc

Ahh cant wait to visit the folks in japan this summer and catch up on all the new stuff.

Ran
04-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Record of lodoss wars OAVMany Deedlits and reps to you.

Lotte
04-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Has anyone seen Berserk? Cause I just finished the last episode and it didn't seem like the story was finished.

Sayajin
04-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Yea, Berserk was a GREAT series with an ODD ass ending...

still one I would recommend however.

-Sayajin

wantboost
04-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Has anyone seen Berserk? Cause I just finished the last episode and it didn't seem like the story was finished.Berserk is one of my fav. series. the anime only goes to the end of the 1st arc(which doesnt even start to explain anything). the manga is much better, it clears up any questions and is still going (vol. 31/32)
just one warning the manga is way more graphic than the anime

here is a link for the berserk manga up to vol 30. read that then tell me what you think about it. http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/index.php?path=Berserk/VOLUME%2001-30/

Mr_Mischif
04-25-2007, 08:56 PM
http://ironfrost.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

I thought some people (necessarily geek/otaku hybrids) might appreciate it.

Ran
04-26-2007, 11:23 AM
OS-tans FTMFW!! :lmao:

Hiro
04-26-2007, 11:35 AM
OR...You could just NOT answer my question about Lucky Star, w/e. *beats you with her own personal loli-cane*

Ran
04-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Sorry babe, didn't see your question.

They're doing the same thing that they did with the Haruhi dance. Just putting characters from other anime in there. Lucky Star has it's own original characters. :)

Hiro
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Ooohhh.. I didn't remember that they did that in the Haruhi dance...
So will these chracters be featured in anything other than the little clips or have I missed something? (I've only seen the first episode...from a bed...across a hotel room...half asleep)

Ran
04-27-2007, 11:24 AM
No no, what I mean is that the other images are spoofs. They take the Haruhi dance and put in characters from other anime. They did the same with Lucky Star.

Lucky Star is it's own anime with it's own characters. That is all.

Ran
05-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Finally got around to starting the Shakugan no Shana manga. Nothing like more half-naked schoolgirls with swords. lol

wantboost
05-04-2007, 12:05 PM
^^ how is that?? i have been reading tohru fugisawas new manga Rose Hip Zero
it has the GTO character design (which is a plus for me)

oh have you seen the new hellsing ultimate episode? they are really doing it right this time around.

If you get a chance check out Seirei no Moribito.

/rant/ why the hell is that butler show getting such good reviews :thinking: :thinking: ? i watched 6 min. of the 1st episode and could not take anymore :gay: ? /rant/

Ran
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
^^ how is that??Confusing as f*ck to start off with, but it clears up. The manga has some fanservice too, which is a plus if you're into tiny girls. The anime is out on DVD and it's good too. Noizi Ito / Noiji Itoh did the artwork for Shana so you know it's good. My favorite artist next to Ken Akamatsu. :goodjob:

i have been reading tohru fugisawas new manga Rose Hip Zero
it has the GTO character design (which is a plus for me)I saw that at Waldenbooks, but it didn't really catch my interest. Maybe I'll thumb through it next time.

oh have you seen the new hellsing ultimate episode? they are really doing it right this time around.I've seen some of it. Definitely better than the original series. :yes:

If you get a chance check out Seirei no Moribito.Elaborate on this series?

/rant/ why the hell is that butler show getting such good reviews :thinking: :thinking: ? i watched 6 min. of the 1st episode and could not take anymore :gay: ? /rant/Dunno, the manga didn't look too bad. I just like the title cause it has Combat Butler in it. :D

Hiro
05-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Hai, elaborate on the series.

Mr_Mischif
05-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Finally got around to starting the Shakugan no Shana manga. Nothing like more half-naked schoolgirls with swords. lol

y halo thar torrent y/n?

Ran
05-08-2007, 04:45 PM
y halo thar torrent y/n?No torrent from me since it's licensed. Waldenbooks for the manga, Best Buy for the DVD. :goodjob:

Sample Pic (Artwork by: Noizi Ito / Noiji Itoh)
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/takamachi/winner.jpg

wantboost
05-08-2007, 07:40 PM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/200x200/encyc/A6634-17.jpg

Plot Summary: Balsa the spearwoman is a wandering warrior, who takes on the task of saving lives, in atonement for a past sin. On her journey, she happens to save a prince, and is tasked with becoming his bodyguard. And he is going to need one, for his own father, the emperor, wants him dead. bla bla bla it sounds corny but it is not that bad.

ok points: the art is reason enough to watch the 1st 3 episodes it is that good imo, plot it is too early to tell if it is just going to be another action anime. Character development seems very good and the action is entertaining.
1st episode is very slow, the pace picks up after that. let me know what you think :D

Ran
05-09-2007, 06:27 AM
I may give it a shot. Oh yeah, BTW, you got owned by ANN.com. :lmao:

wantboost
05-09-2007, 08:47 AM
you think i would actually type the 1st paragraph? proper punctuation and capital leters from me? lol the second part i typed up the first part is the general story line i found threw google how did i get ownd lol i never claimed i wrote it.

Ran
05-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Your image is blocked man. ANN says to use your own server. :lmao:

Hiro
05-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Meh...Sounds ok. I 'm not usually a huge fan of action anime. If it's something spectacular, let me know, keep me posted.
As for Ran, I swear to God you (not-so) little brat if you start going a buying the Shakugan DVDs before I get to them, I promise you, I will make your life a living hell.
P.S. Love you! (^_^)

Ran
05-10-2007, 11:12 AM
What I start Shakugan and I help you start Ergo Proxy?

wantboost
05-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Your image is blocked man. ANN says to use your own server. :lmao:
ROFL i didnt notice that LMAO

obd1kenobi
05-10-2007, 09:47 PM
If any of you guess like mecha anime then check this video out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKkWzZEKQyI

Sayajin
05-12-2007, 09:56 AM
I have completed both Shana and Ergo Proxy....

Shana is a GREAT series and I cant wait for the next season. The only thing I do wish is that the love interest had developed a bit more (crazy coming from me aint it!) However other than that I found it great. Good storyline, artwork, and development.

Definetly worth watching.

As for Ergo Proxy............................................. .................. I wasnt impressed. It does get signifigantly better towards the end of the series, but you have to get past the other 15-20eps of garbage to get there. I personally find the series too random, think the artwork sucks, and it didint keep me interested. It took me about a month to finish as I had to FORCE myself to watch it. (one of my things, once I start an anime I HAVE to finish, no matter what). As mentioned above tho, the series does get better towards the end.

btw, if you like Shana, also check out Zero no Tsukaima. Its a very similar series type and a GREAT series. The new season is supposed to come out July 14th and I cant wait.

-Sayajin

Hiro
05-15-2007, 10:48 AM
I actually like Ergo Proxy from what I've seen. I, too, am not usually a big fan of that type of artwork, but thusfar the story actually has be interested, and I REALLY like random anime. If a series skips around and has me guessing, I like it. A lot of people don't, but to each his own. I, too, have to finish a series when I start it, lol. It gets annoying sometimes, especially with a series like Ai Yori Aoshi, where the main character makes me want to strangle her to shut her up. lol. BUT I gotta finish it! (^_^)'
As for Ran, No. No, you will not start Shakugan. We have discussed this, and it's MINE. It's all MINE. You agred to this. Fine, pick one: Shana or Higurashi

Ran
05-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Ah ah ah, you pick. Either series is going to span 7 DVDs, so it's the same way. Do you want schoolgirls with swords, or psychopathic schoolkids killing each other?

Hiro
05-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Sometimes I really hate you (T_T) I don't knnoooooooowwwwww! You pick wich one do you like better? I mean, Higurashi's not out yet so if I got the dvd's now it would probably be Shana, but I reeeeeeeeeeaalllyyyyy want Higurashi!! I don't knooooooowwwww!!! (T_T)

Ran
05-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Higurashi seems more your type actually. Seeing as how you like Elfen Lied and the such. I'm more of a fan of Shana than Higurashi so if I had to pick one, I'd rather get Shana.

Ran
05-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Ran's sketch after sake shots @ midnight. I drew it in about 3mins on a napkin at Ru San's. Note the soy sauce stain on the top right. lol

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1462/drunkransketchwd1.png

Sayajin
05-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Okay I need a little help.

Decided its time to watch another Harem anime and I need some recommendations. I used to watch Harem stuff all the time years back, but I had gotten away from it recently. Then I was watching a quick mini series that made me want to watch some again.

So what series do you guys recommend?

Btw, I will mention a few of the major ones I have seen, so dont recommend those:

Love Hina
Ai Yori Aoshi
Ahh my Goddess
Onegai Teacher
Onegai Sisters
Tenchi Muyo
Hand Maid May
DNA
Dual
Girls Bravo
FMP
Vandread
Nadesico

There are a bunch more, but those should be the major ones most people will mention first.

I am looking at maybe Happy Lesson 2002, any ideas?

btw, for anyone who doesnt know, or doesnt know how to get context clues, Harem anime is a series in which normally one male is surrounded by multiple beautiful women. Often times he lives under the same roof with one or multiple ones. Or he goes to school with them or something of the sort. Most of the women also have some type of love interest in the male character. Most harem anime is comedy.

-Sayajin

Ran
05-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Lemme drive your car.

Hmm...you've seen most of the same ones I have. Happy Lesson was fun while it lasted, but the ending sucksmonkey nuts. I would maybe recommend the following...

Mahou Sensei Negima
First off, the manga is 1000000000% better than the anime. Negima is by Ken Akamatsu, the wonderful ecchi brain behind Love Hina. Basically take a 10yr old boy wizard in training and make him a teacher at an all girls highschool in Japan. Combine ecchiness and fun magic crap and you get a decent series. The anime is "okay" at best but the OVA is good and the manga is one of my favorites. The regular season is available for purchase on DVD, the OVA is available for torrenting.

Sister Princess
Take a high school guy, put him on an island, and give him 12 sisters. Each has her own personality, interests, and whatnot. The series is a decent, cute watch, but there really isn't much story or development at all. If you want something to pass the time, then Sister Princess is okay. However, if you're looking for plot or fanservice, this one will put you to sleep. Available for purchase on DVD.

DearS
Take Chobits and replace the androids with aliens. That's about it. A little more on the ecchi side of things (especially in the manga) but it's a fun watch. Being a short series, it's easy to get through in a hurry as well. Considering your kill-list there, you'll probably enjoy this series. Not as much of a harem style anime, but there are 3 girls (4 if you count his sister) that are after the guy. Available for purchase on DVD.

Shuffle!
Gods and Devils are now part of our own world. Tsuchimi Rin has been chosen to marry either the god princess or devil princess and become either the ruler of the Gods or the ruler of devils. Couple this with a childhood friend that he lives with, a loli-devil girl whom clings to him, and a best friend who may turn out to be more than that, and you get harem gold. Similar to Love Hina, but far better in anime form. Also, the drama in this series kicks @ss in the second half of the series. I recommend this series for you. Avoid Shuffle! ~Memories~ though. It's basically just a big@ss recap aside from the last episode which is fanservice goodness. :D Available for download via torrent.

Lemme drive your car.

Sayajin
05-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Humm... Thanks a lot for the help Ran.

Consequently I have Shuffle sitting right here in front of me along with another 10 unwatched complete series.

I guess that is what I will watch first after finishing up Saiuyki Reload.

Thanks a lot.

btw, if you can drive the car with no engine in it, feel free. Motor is off getting "work" done to it.

-Sayajin

Ran
05-23-2007, 08:45 AM
D@mmit! This is the last time I work for free! :mad:

Sayajin
05-23-2007, 07:07 PM
D@mmit! This is the last time I work for free! :mad:

LOL!

Well when I come back and begin my reign of terror, how about I dedicate a portion of it to you?

lol.

-Sayajin

wantboost
05-23-2007, 07:09 PM
^^LOL
also claymore is one of the worst shows i have ever seen..... ever. and that is saying somthing.

Sayajin
05-23-2007, 08:06 PM
^^LOL
also claymore is one of the worst shows i have ever seen..... ever. and that is saying somthing.

Really? And here I just marked it down on my list of stuff to get...

-Sayajin

wantboost
05-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Has anyone seen gantz?

Ran
05-29-2007, 09:38 AM
I've seen parts of the first season. Weird is the word of choice. Couldn't really get into it. Kind of a blend between GITS and Witch Hunter Robin. :dunno:

Sayajin
05-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Nope, never seen it.

From the description, it didint sound like something that would interest me.

-Sayajin

Ran
05-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Judas manga. Check it out. That is all.

Hiro
05-31-2007, 01:38 PM
Judas is pretty good. Has a good comic twist on a serious plot.
I want to see GANTZ. I'm into all that weird stuff.

B18c-rex
05-31-2007, 01:55 PM
Man ran ... i have now got a huge list of new anime to check out / buy . I know its an old series but has that evangelion feel to it was eureka 7 . It wasn't to bad really enjoyed it all the way through !

Hiro
05-31-2007, 02:00 PM
To Ran:
And on the whole Higurashi/Shana subject, I hope that you torture yourself everyday knowing that you forfeit them both to MEEEEEEEE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But hey, if you want, I will let you pick up the manga of Higurashi when it's released as well, since you've started Shana already, ok? Love ya, Babe! (^_^)v
And where did you find that Rena F....fi...fiiiiiiiiiii......yeah you know.

Ran
05-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Man ran ... i have now got a huge list of new anime to check out / buy . I know its an old series but has that evangelion feel to it was eureka 7 . It wasn't to bad really enjoyed it all the way through !lol, sorry bro. :lmao:

I tried getting into Eureka 7, but I couldn't do it. It just felt like a blatant rip-off of Evangelion. They just added surfboards. Thus, I have developed somewhat of a distaste for the series. :dunno:

And where did you find that Rena F....fi...fiiiiiiiiiii......yeah you know.E-Bay, but I haven't seen another one in a while. I'll keep my eyes open though. :D

Sayajin
05-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Actually I was very happy watching Eureka 7.

If you actually get into the plot, it is quite different from Evangelion. At least from a plot standpoint. I have to admit that the basics are quite similar however.

lol, you want to see a blatant rip off, watch Dual. They even dress the guy as a girl like they did Shinji! lol. However I thought Dual was MUCH better then EVA. Actually I hated EVA... thought it was crap.

-Sayajin

Ran
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
^ Has good taste in cars. Not so much in anime. :lmao:

Sayajin
06-01-2007, 07:21 PM
^ Has good taste in cars. Not so much in anime. :lmao:

ROTLMAO.

Hey well I liked the damn thing!

lol, I mean I wouldnt watch it again, but it was okay to watch once.

Im finishing up all of the Sayuikki now. I finished the first season and reload. About to start Reload Again.

Reload was MUCH better than the original. It was hard to stay interested in the original.

-Sayajin

Hiro
06-05-2007, 07:38 PM
*Faints at someone hating Eva*
x2 with Ran

And to Ran: SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Tell no one on the fi......fiiiii *is straining* AHEM!!! That... thing. It is secret!!!!

wantboost
06-07-2007, 10:30 PM
ran i am looking for a anime forum and was wondering which forum you moderate.

Sayajin
06-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Ive also been looking for an anime forum for quite a while.

I cant seem to find one I really like....

-Sayajin

Ran
06-15-2007, 03:53 PM
It's actually an anime image board but we do have a forum as well. We have our share of teenagers but nothing too out of hand. Check us out a www.e-shuushuu.net.

You don't have to register for the image board if you don't want to. The forums have a seperate registration anyway. :)

Hiro
06-19-2007, 08:58 AM
YAY Shuushuu! I'm on sometimes too. Everyone there is reeeeeaaaally nice....aaaaaaaaall the time. I like it there (^_^)

B18c-rex
06-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Yeah so the sci-fi channel is showing anime every wed night late as hell . Tokko was on last night . Interesting series demons coming out the ground /alternate dimension killing people and cops carrying huge ass swords to kill them :thinking: :eek: . Then the main character has a thing for his little sister ... so wrong yet so very funny .

wantboost
06-19-2007, 11:51 AM
i just downloaded car related show "wangan midnight" anyway being that this is an automotive forum i thought you might be interested. i will post a review after i watch it :D

Ran
06-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Wangan Midnight FTMFW!!! About time they had a subbed anime!!

wantboost
06-19-2007, 01:23 PM
linky linky : http://www.baka-updates.com/search.php?keyword=Wangan%20Midnight&type=title

Ran
06-19-2007, 01:58 PM
I've already seen the raw eps. The manga isn't bad either. :)

Mr_Mischif
06-21-2007, 03:44 PM
What's the difference b/w 1 and 1v2?

wantboost
06-22-2007, 02:09 PM
What's the difference b/w 1 and 1v2?
v2 normally cleans up errors in the translation/ easier to read.

Mr_Mischif
06-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, I just torrented and marathoned DearS, and I have to say it's pretty nice. Most of the ecchi comes from the Debra LaFaye-type teacher they have, but there's still some semi-nakedness dispersed throughout. I came into it expecting it to be "Chobits with Aliens", as Ran stated, and it for the most part was. i could definitely see Ren calling him Hideki, or Takeya calling Ren Chi. The storyline was quite nice; there were the obligatory moody, broody scenes, but most of the time it was a comedic romp. I liked the overall theme, and I know there's some moral I should have gotten, but no such luck. Now, I'm off to get Shuffle!...but I can find a torrent of the whole thing. Halp?

wantboost
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
ok... i have a question... if there is an anime and manga of the same series which do you normally prefer? the reason i ask this is i just got done reading 237 chapters of gantz and i must same i am hooked lol. the anime did not have near the plot or character development. the same goes for quite a few others series ie. GTO, Berserk etc.....

just thought we could get a little discussion going since this thread has been slow as of late.

Mr_Mischif
06-25-2007, 07:12 PM
ok... i have a question... if there is an anime and manga of the same series which do you normally prefer? the reason i ask this is i just got done reading 237 chapters of gantz and i must same i am hooked lol. the anime did not have near the plot or character development. the same goes for quite a few others series ie. GTO, Berserk etc.....

just thought we could get a little discussion going since this thread has been slow as of late.

If the anime is good I would probably prefer that, as long as it stays true to the manga.

jaystar
06-25-2007, 07:21 PM
i been hooked watching wagan midnight for the last 2 weeks

Ran
06-25-2007, 09:21 PM

just thought we could get a little discussion going since this thread has been slow as of late.Depends on the series really. For instance; the manga of "Love Hina" and "Negima!" are excellent and are probably some of my favorites. However, the anime for both of these series are sub-par at best. Really disappointing. On the other hand, the anime of "Elfen Lied" is most excellent, while the manga looks like it was drawn by a 5th grader. It's hard to choose between series sometimes, but usually one will outweight the other. I traditionally find manga to be more indepth and providing a better story. Also, if you feel like you've missed something, you can always go back a few pages and check up.

Conclusively, I find myself spending more of my attention/money on manga than anime. :)

Just incase you guys didn't know, both "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" are out on DVD. Haruhi is still under the same title, but "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" is under the title "When They Cry" which is roughly half of the Japanese title. The Higurashi collectors edition only comes with the box and Vol.1, but the Haruhi collectors edition comes with Vol.1, the opening/ending CD, a pencil board, a "Haruhi-ism" iron-on shirt transfer, and a Haruhi cosplay hair ribbon all packaged up in a very cool chest-like box. Not sure if any of that matters to you, but I love collecting this stuff so I got it. :D

Mr_Mischif
06-26-2007, 08:57 AM
When is the next episode of Wangan Midnight coming out?

Sayajin
06-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Humm....

Normally I prefer the Anime series over watching the manga. However there have been a few occasions when the Manga completely blows out the anime.

Normally the benefit to me of reading the manga is if I watched the series and then just didint feel like I got enough information from it. Then I read the manga.

For example, I watched Flame of Recca years ago and it was cool as hell. Then I read the manga 2 years ago and it was like night and day. The superiority of the manga over the anime was incredible. Same goes for Love Hina. Now I cant agree with Ran that the anime was sub par, its actually one of my favorites, but the manga was definetly superior.

As as aside, I just finished up all of the Sayuki series, and I have to say that Reload and Reload Gunlock are 10x better than the original. Now im debating if I want to start Shuffle or the new Zoids (I used to love Zoids about 5 years ago). lol.

-Sayajin

teggy 2nr
07-01-2007, 10:14 AM
anybody got the Udon sketchbook, and wanna share?

dorin48
07-04-2007, 06:52 PM
I need space on my book shelf! These items are all in mint or near mint condition.

Here goes,--- For Sale

MANGA lets say $3 a book,:D discount if you buy all of a set.

Chronicles of the Cursed Sword
1-9,11-15 (missing 10) $30 for all 14 issues!

Sword of the Dark Ones
1-3 complete! $5 for all

Tenjho Tenge
1-11, 13 $25 for all 12 issues!

Monster Collection
1 & 2 $3

iD_eNTITY
1-4, 6-8 $12 for all 6 issues!

PHD: Phantasy degree
1-3, 4, 6-7 $12 for all 6 issues!

Ragnarok
1-6, 8-10 $20 for all 9 issues! Only need number 7 for a complete set!

Innocent W
1 $3

Kamikaze
1 & 2 $4

Testarotho
1 $3

Scryed
1 $3

Berserk
1-9 $40 for all 9 issues! These are normally $12 new instead of $10.

Initial D
6-9, 12, 14, 15, 17-21, 22, 24 $20 for all

ANIME, all dvd (lol i still have some on vhs!)

Initial D
1-11, 13 & 14 $50 for all!!!!!!!!!!!

Robotech
2-6, 11, 14 Old skool goodness for $20!

Peacemaker
3 $5

Sayajin
07-11-2007, 07:57 AM
I dont know if any of you guys watch it, but Zero no Tsukaima Season 2 came out a few days ago.

Personally I loved that series and have been waiting for a while for the new season to come out. So far (only 1 ep out) it stays true to the first season.

btw, Where the hell did everyone go? This thread has been dead for a bit!

-Sayajin

wantboost
07-16-2007, 12:02 AM
i have been out of town and without internet for over 2 1/2 weeks. i liked what i saw of the series, i have to finish watching it.

wantboost
07-25-2007, 08:09 PM
where is everyone lol i have not seen ran post in a long time. anyway lets see if we can get this going again.

I dont know if any of you guys watch it, but Zero no Tsukaima Season 2 came out a few days ago.

i watched the 1st episode, i thought it was really good. 2nd episode.... not my cup of tea.

i am not sure if any of you guys remember but i posted up quite a few months ago about a series called worst well i just find out today that a subbing group has started working on it and just released chapters 13 and 14 (i have not been this excited over a manga in a long time)

as for the manga scans i have been reading:

air gear: it is actually alot better than i thought it would be, i still prefer the anime but it does a good job of telling the story

berserk: i fell like not reading anymore but after 31 volumes it is hard to stop

Gantz: i love this series, i dont know why but i really enjoy it. It reminds me alot of battle royale (my favorite novel) and the manga always seems to have a slew of new characters.

anime:

deathnote: the series ended not too long ago, although the ending was not what i expected (having not read the manga) i still would give the series a 4/5
and would suggest the live-action films too my friends who do not watch anime .

capeta: the subbing crew that puts this anime out is really slow lol but the series is still good and not that repetitive. i think that if you are into cars and racing you would like this series.

Elfin lied: honestly i was not impressed with this series. it was not as graphic as gantz and the whole love triangle w/ cute anime girls getting their arms cut off didnt really go together.

bleach: filler filler filler..... for every good episode you get 4 (or more) of filler

naruto hurricane: although i hate to say it, it is better than i expected it to be, it is better than bleach right now.

this is just part 1 of what i have watched lately when i get some more time i will write some more.

Ran
07-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Aug 14th Air TV US DVD Release

Also, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is out on DVD as is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Get them now!

Ran
07-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh wow...

wantboost
07-27-2007, 05:03 PM
^^^ rofl how small is the community they are talking about lol

Ran
07-31-2007, 01:50 PM
^^^ rofl how small is the community they are talking about lolNo clue man. Also, if this screenshot collection doesn't make you want to watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (ENG: When They Cry) then something is wrong. Go watch this series NOW!!

wantboost
07-31-2007, 08:23 PM
looks right up my ally (sp). thanks :D. there will be a report tomorrow.

DJ Raijin
07-31-2007, 11:29 PM
Howdy everyone. Read through the entire thread. I'm still pretty new to IA but I love anime and I've seen more titles than I can remember. I was wondering if anyone had any info on a title called Murder Princess. It was pretty cool from what I saw but I only saw the 4 episode OVA on this one site. Is it just an OVA? Is there a full series? Any info is greatly appreciated.

btw, for those of you who lack hard drive space, theres a site with a bunch of anime up for streaming: TV Links (http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/3)

some stuff isn't available due to copyright issues and sites taking the hosted files down but the majority of it works.

Ran
08-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Howdy everyone. Read through the entire thread. I'm still pretty new to IA but I love anime and I've seen more titles than I can remember.Welcome to the forums. Don't let the punks in the Whoreslounge scare you away, they're always like that. Good to have a fellow anime fan on board. :cheers:

I was wondering if anyone had any info on a title called Murder Princess. It was pretty cool from what I saw but I only saw the 4 episode OVA on this one site. Is it just an OVA? Is there a full series? Any info is greatly appreciated.Murder Princess is a manga that was originally released in 2005. The first volume of the manga is now available here stateside but the second volume is on pre-order. Looks like Broccoli Books got the license not too long ago.

As for the anime, it is an OVA that will span a total of 6 episodes. The 5th episode just came out in Japan and the 6th/Final episode will be released at the end of August. There's no word on an domestic license for the OVA yet, but if the manga does well enough, then you can expect it before long. :)

btw, for those of you who lack hard drive space, theres a site with a bunch of anime up for streaming: TV Links (http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/3)

some stuff isn't available due to copyright issues and sites taking the hosted files down but the majority of it works.Nice link. I used to torrent a lot of my stuff, but my laptop has been fragged for some time now so I haven't been able to DL much. I've actually been buying most of my anime. That explains why I have no money. :lmfao: :(

amberghini
08-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh God. I miss watching Anime. I have 26k dial up, so I have to get it where I can. At the moment I'm slowly hijacking Bleach from a friend. I'm still on the early 100s. I die a little inside everytime I see something that looks good, and I can't watch it.

wantboost
08-04-2007, 11:49 PM
^^ quit before you have to see even more filler....

amberghini
08-05-2007, 01:12 AM
lol, I keep skipping the ones with the stupid stuffed animal things. I skip through that part of the show, and the watch the other crap.

Sayajin
08-06-2007, 07:30 AM
lol, I keep skipping the ones with the stupid stuffed animal things. I skip through that part of the show, and the watch the other crap.

LOL..

Actually the stuffed animals are an integral part of the series. I have to admit though, the fillers do suck.

For example, I am watching One Piece right now, and the last 4 filler eps and the expect 4-5 more are killing me inside bit by bit.

Plus the guys who release Eyeshield 21 seem to have grinded damn near to a halt, which annoys me to no end as they saw fit to damn near stop during one of the most exciting portions of the series. Alas....

I have to say though, right now my favorite ongoing series (meaning still being released in JPN) is Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Ken`ichi (History`s Strongest Disciple Kenichi) Now thats a GREAT series.

-Sayajin

The Ninja
08-06-2007, 01:13 PM
^^ Is that one pretty good? You seem to like the shounens, I like them too.

And I agree completely, fillers are frustrating. I've seen a lot of SDK torrents but I never actually downloaded any of them.

Ran
08-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Hells yeah b*tches!! Air TV on DVD in 8 days! *Has it on pre-order*

The Ninja
08-06-2007, 02:00 PM
WTF is up with you and bleeding eyes??

Ran
08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
WTF is up with you and bleeding eyes??I know not of what you speak. :ninja:

wantboost
08-06-2007, 08:22 PM
LOL..

I have to say though, right now my favorite ongoing series (meaning still being released in JPN) is Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Ken`ichi (History`s Strongest Disciple Kenichi) Now thats a GREAT series.

-Sayajin
it got old to me after about episode 20 ( i am now up to 38)
i personally enjoy seinen animes

if any of you guys read manga scans you should check out worst
also battle royale II blitz royale is some wierd shit (and for me to say that is somthing)

wantboost
08-06-2007, 09:10 PM
just watched Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei ep. 4..... i have found a new favorite anime lol

Ran
08-07-2007, 09:40 AM
My God, this thread needs more Lucky Star...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Star_%28manga%29

wantboost
08-07-2007, 03:29 PM
that show is nothing but a mind fuck.....

Ran
08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
that show is nothing but a mind fuck.....But it's a gooooood mindf*ck. It starts off slow, but it's gotten better. Besides, I'm still waiting for a Konata / Kagami yuri scene. :D

Ran
08-10-2007, 08:47 AM
HA HA! Air came out early! I picked it up the other day and it's beautiful!! The English dubbing is beyond bad which makes me kinda sad, but English dubs suck anyway. :D

Also picked up...

My-HiME Vol.6
My-HiME Vol.7 with Limited Edition Collectors Box
Rumbling Hearts (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) Complete Box Set (Vol.1-3)
Samurai X OVA Collectors Pack (OVA 1-2)

I has no money! Wooooo!!! :bump: :(

wantboost
08-10-2007, 01:50 PM
but English dubs suck anyway. :D

quoted for truth.... why are they so bad.... is it the fact that one guy voices over every main character for say funimation (i will not buy from them) the times that i can even stand (not like) a dub are few and for between. discuss...

Ran
08-10-2007, 04:23 PM
quoted for truth.... why are they so bad.... is it the fact that one guy voices over every main character for say funimation (i will not buy from them) the times that i can even stand (not like) a dub are few and for between. discuss...I'm not sure. To me it just seems like the American voice actors just don't put enough emotion into it. Everything is just so monotone. That and the females try to copy the cute Japanese voices, but it just comes out as an annoying valley girl voice. Now there have been a few good dubs released by all companies. .hack//SIGN, Chobits, and even Naruto have all had English dubs that I've actually enjoyed watching. You've just got to give each series a chance and if it sucks, go back to Japanese.

My Favorite English Voice Actors
Crispin Freeman is probably my favorite male English voice actor. He's provided the voices of Alucard (Hellsing), Motosuwa Hideki (Chobits), Balmung (.hack// series) and a lot of other characters. He's able to actually depict a characters emotions and his voice changes to match that of the character's persona. If I were trying to become a voice actor, he would be one of my inspirations. :)

Michelle Ruff would be my top female English voice actor. She's done the voices of Chii (Chobits), Sakuraba Aoi (Ai Yori Aoshi), Kaname (Koi Kaze), Herikawa Koishi (Please Teacher! / Please Twins!), Nagato Yuki (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), and many more. Most of her roles are quiet girls, but overall she's done a great job giving each character a different feel in their voices. :yes:

Amanda Winn Lee would be another one of my favorite female English voice actors. She hasn't had many roles, but she has portrayed the voices of Ayanami Rei (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Mimiru (.hack//SIGN). I found it interesting how she's able to do both the quiet, reclusive Rei as well as the energetic and curious Mimiru. Diversity is something that is very appreciated in a voice actor. :goodjob:

Ran
08-15-2007, 08:50 AM
To those who enjoyed the Shuffle! anime; just thought you'd like to know that it's scheduled for a November release. :cheers:

Ran
08-24-2007, 11:49 AM
WTF man? Where'd all my anime buddies go? :(

On a positive note, my pre-orders finally came in for my Good Smile Company 1/8 scale Fate & Nanoha figurines. This is a tough hobby to kick, but at least I enjoy it. :D

Nanoha (brunette) is moderate in size, but had quite a few parts to put together. It's probably one of the more flashy figurines I've collected.

Fate (blonde) is the same scale as Nanoha, but her sword is f*cking huge. She had few parts to assemble, which were basically just attaching her cloak and assembling the sword. This figurine takes up the most space on my entertainment center since the sword stands out so far. The d*mn sword has it's own plastic support stand to keep the figurine from falling over. lol

wantboost
08-25-2007, 10:14 PM
i bought baki the grappler season one for $25 bucks and must say it isnt too bad (wouldnt suggest buying it) watched gantz for the 2nd time.

I have been reading alot of manga lately, worst is my favorite right now followed by rose hip zero.

i watched hellsing ultimate episode III the other day and must say i am impressed by the animation and story development.

other than the usual series that i have mentioned multiple times the only new show that i really am enjoying is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. you guys should check it out.

Lotte
08-26-2007, 12:56 AM
anybody seen claymore?

wantboost
08-26-2007, 08:52 AM
yep, and i must say that i was not impressed.

Deke
08-26-2007, 10:19 AM
The only two that I've ever been able to watch for more than 5 minutes are Cowboy Bebop and Death Note. I'm reluctant to believe that anime can get any better than Cowboy Bebop (at least from what I've seen). Everything about it was just great (music, characters minus Ed, and story). Death note is just kind of a cool story.

In general however, I don't like anime.

Lotte
08-26-2007, 03:03 PM
yep, and i must say that i was not impressed.

thanks. now i dont have to waste my time.

wantboost
08-26-2007, 03:13 PM
download one episode and see if you like it at all. i just felt it was average in everything and was nothing that i haven't seen before..

wantboost
08-27-2007, 10:09 PM
funimation has that whole ruining a series thing down to a science...... that is all.

DJ Raijin
08-28-2007, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the forums. Don't let the punks in the Whoreslounge scare you away, they're always like that. Good to have a fellow anime fan on board. :cheers:

Murder Princess is a manga that was originally released in 2005. The first volume of the manga is now available here stateside but the second volume is on pre-order. Looks like Broccoli Books got the license not too long ago.

As for the anime, it is an OVA that will span a total of 6 episodes. The 5th episode just came out in Japan and the 6th/Final episode will be released at the end of August. There's no word on an domestic license for the OVA yet, but if the manga does well enough, then you can expect it before long. :)

Nice link. I used to torrent a lot of my stuff, but my laptop has been fragged for some time now so I haven't been able to DL much. I've actually been buying most of my anime. That explains why I have no money. :lmfao: :(

Thanks for the info and I appreciate the warm welcome.

BTW, has anyone heard any news on Wangan Midnight yet? I know it's still new in Japan but it's killing me waiting for OMFG to get episode 3 done T^T

Ran
08-28-2007, 12:18 PM
funimation has that whole ruining a series thing down to a science...... that is all.I just picked up Rumbling Hearts (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) and Funimation did the subs on it. They're not bad.

BTW, has anyone heard any news on Wangan Midnight yet? I know it's still new in Japan but it's killing me waiting for OMFG to get episode 3 done T^TWangan Midnight has been out in manga format for years now. It's like an alternative to Initial D. Good car scenes, but the character animations are horrendous. Seeing as how the manga hasn't come over yet, I don't think we'll be seeing the anime for quite some time.

wantboost
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
i just picked up baki and speed grapher and i can not stand the subs...... my whole problem is they have been using the same voice actors in many different series. dbz voice actors FTL.....

Ran
08-28-2007, 07:58 PM
i just picked up baki and speed grapher and i can not stand the subs...... my whole problem is they have been using the same voice actors in many different series. dbz voice actors FTL.....I couldn't stand the animation in Baki the Grappler. The story wasn't bad, but my god was the animation ugly.

Never seen Speed Grapher. I hear both good and bad things about it but I've never given it a serious glance.

As for the DBZ voice actors; I actually didn't mind the voice actors for the first season. Back when the sh*t came on FOX at like six in the morning. They were actually pretty good. Then Funimation or whomever took over and everything changed. Then again, I don't particularly like DBZ after the Namek Saga anyway. Saiyajin Saga (first season) was by far the best.

DJ Raijin
08-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Wangan Midnight has been out in manga format for years now. It's like an alternative to Initial D. Good car scenes, but the character animations are horrendous. Seeing as how the manga hasn't come over yet, I don't think we'll be seeing the anime for quite some time.

Baka Updates (http://www.baka-updates.com/) has the first 2 eps up on fansub if interested. I also got the entire Ouran Host Club there too.

Ran
08-29-2007, 09:15 AM
I used to practically live at that website. However, the fall of my internet connect at home led to my decline of downloading.

I don't know if any of you have checked out Potemayo yet but OMG. The term "Moé-blob" is the first that comes to mind.

Definition of "Moé": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_%28slang%29

DJ Raijin
08-29-2007, 08:39 PM
I used to practically live at that website. However, the fall of my internet connect at home led to my decline of downloading.

I don't know if any of you have checked out Potemayo yet but OMG. The term "Moé-blob" is the first that comes to mind.

Definition of "Moé": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_%28slang%29

ooh i found that one on http://www.veoh.com/

i'll give that a watch when im done with The Coyote Ragtime Show

Ran
09-05-2007, 12:46 PM
AWA is next weekend f*ckers! Who's going?!

wantboost
09-05-2007, 10:05 PM
i doubt it.... never have been...... the cos-players scare me.......

Ran
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM
i doubt it.... never have been...... the cos-players scare me.......Shoot man, some of those cosplay chicks are hawt. Get a room at the Renaissance where it's held and you'll have your very own underaged cosplay harem for a night or two. :lmfao:

Lotte
09-06-2007, 02:33 PM
AWA is next weekend f*ckers! Who's going?!

i might. its still free right?

Ran
09-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Yeah, as long as you don't want to buy anything in the dealers room. So unless you're just going to look at local independent artists, cosplayers, and jailbait, it'll cost you.

Sayajin
09-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Okay, so I havent been on IA for about 3 months and the first thread I come to is obviously this anime thread.

So what is AWA? And give me some more details on it!

btw, Ran, im watching Shuffle now per your recommendation for a Harem anime and its a GREAT series. Kudos to u!

-Sayajin

Ran
09-07-2007, 08:26 AM
My bad, AWA isn't next weekend. It's the weekend of the 21st. For some reason I got my dates mixed up.

Anyways, AWA is Anime Weekend Atlanta. Basically is a huge convention composed of nothing but anime, manga, and some video games. There are cosplay contests, anime screenings, a hentai screening at midnight, a dealer's room where you can buy all the rare merchandise from Japan, and other tidbits. I think it's like $15 a day if you want to get into the dealer's room.

If you don't want to wait for hours in the registration line, I highly suggest pre-registering online at www.awa-con.com. It'll take you like 15 mins. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you out there. :cheers:

Has anyone checked out Kara no Kyokai -Garden of Sinners- yet? It's from Type-Moon (the same studio that did Fate/Stay Night and Shingetsutan Tsukihime) and it looks like another gore-splattered suspense thriller like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

wantboost
09-08-2007, 11:24 PM
so rans going, possibly me, anybody else?

wantboost
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
his her circumstance... lord i cannot believe i am watching this, i saw the bought the whole series for 10 bucks at booknook along with battle angel (gunnma), 6 evangelion tapes and a few others....

but back to his/her, it is something my g/f would watch..... going from gantz, berserk and other seinen(sp) is quite a change of pace.( i will admit i was laughing all the way through the 1st episode) anyone else seen this?

mushroom_toy
09-09-2007, 11:02 PM
^Tis good.

Sayajin
09-10-2007, 07:25 AM
kare Kano? Yea I saw it years ago. If I recall correctly it is quite a funny series.

Well I finished Shuffle last night and I have to say it was an excellent series! Great character development and storyline. Plus it wasnt tooo love love. It still maintained its primarily light humor, even at the end. Definetly a series to watch if you like harem style anime.

So I just started on Black Blood Brothers and am about halfway through with it. Gotta say that this is a cool series as well.

About AWA, sorry but I wont be able to attend, I will be out of town that week.

-Sayajin

Ran
09-11-2007, 08:27 AM
his her circumstance... lord i cannot believe i am watching this

but back to his/her, it is something my g/f would watch..... going from gantz, berserk and other seinen(sp) is quite a change of pace.( i will admit i was laughing all the way through the 1st episode) anyone else seen this?I remember getting the boxset on sale from Animenation.com a long time ago when I picked up Chobits. Kare Kano is a shoujo (female oriented) anime but is still humorous enough for anyone to enjoy. The series plays out well and sticks closely to the manga, but it does suffer from Bad Ending Syndrome (B.E.S.). Much like with the Evangelion TV series, the stupio ran out of funding and was forced to cut the series much shorter than they should have. With the anime only reaching to Vol.8 of the manga, the studio attempted to frantically compact the last 13 volumes into a final episode but failed miserably. Had it not been for the terrible finale, Kare Kano may have been more favorable in terms of shoujo anime.

wantboost
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
^so that means i have to pick up the last two vol. of the manga? sounds like berserk,beck , gantz, airgear (all of which i download the scans every other week) damnit.....

Sayajin
09-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Speaking of AirGear, I havent read the manga, but I enjoyed the series quite a bit. I do wish it had progressed further into him becoming the sky king, but still a good series none the less.

-Sayajin

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Speaking of AirGear, I havent read the manga, but I enjoyed the series quite a bit. I do wish it had progressed further into him becoming the sky king, but still a good series none the less.

-SayajinMoes a fag

Ran
09-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Simca was the only reason to watch that series.

Ran
09-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Got my Early Pass for AWA in the mail the other day. Wootness! :bump:

Jecht
09-18-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm watching Death Note now. I just finished episode 13. I must say that it is a truly brilliant series.

Ran, what days are you going to AWA? I'm going Friday and Saturday.

Sayajin
09-19-2007, 07:32 AM
Yea, I think Death Note is going to be the next series that I watch since it has gotten such great reviews.

Right now I am watching Black Blood Brothers. Its quite a good series.

-Sayajin

Ran
09-19-2007, 07:57 AM
I'll be going all three days probably. Also, I thought Death Note was complete garbage.

wantboost
09-19-2007, 08:54 AM
i liked all the twists, but they could have done so much more with the series.

Ran
09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Has anyone checked out Kara no Kyoukai ~Garden of Sinners~ yet? Looks like the latest release from Type-Moon, the same studio that did Shingetsutan Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night.

Jecht
09-19-2007, 10:25 AM
I'll be going all three days probably. Also, I thought Death Note was complete garbage.
Ah cool. Say hi if you see me. lol

I've seen mixed reviews about Death Note. I really like it though, but it may just be because I like trying to understand people who have a god complex.

wantboost
09-19-2007, 10:28 AM
Has anyone checked out Kara no Kyoukai ~Garden of Sinners~ yet? Looks like the latest release from Type-Moon, the same studio that did Shingetsutan Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night.
anime/manga? and is there a torrent for it?

Ran
09-19-2007, 10:34 AM
I'll look for you. I'll be in jeans, black shoes, and my Air TV "Gao Gao Stegosaurus" shirt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Anime%20Banners/gaogao.jpg

anime/manga? and is there a torrent for it?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_no_Kyoukai

Started off as a light manga, but the anime is coming soon. I had seen screencaps, so I thought it was already out. Apparently I was mistaken.

Maniaç
09-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Wow, animeness up in here...

Jecht
09-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Wow, animeness up in here...

Gtfo Alex, who let you out of the Whoreslounge? :lmao:

Ran
09-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Wow, animeness up in here...I, hereby, award Maniac the Award of Observationess. Congratulations!

Jecht
09-19-2007, 11:41 AM
I, hereby, award Maniac the Award of Observationess. Congratulations!

I'm sure he is overflowing with joy. :goodjob:

Maniaç
09-19-2007, 11:45 AM
You mean, joyness. lolol

Ran
09-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Pullin' out $300 tomorrow for some rare JDM sh*t. It's only half of what I spent last year, but I'm on a budget now. :D

Maniaç
09-19-2007, 04:35 PM
JDMness FTW

wantboost
09-19-2007, 06:57 PM
^^fuck ya, wait...... wtf are these people from kills doing in here:ninja: :ninja:

Ran
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Anime%20Banners/2007-09-20-71972.png

I WILL find a Tony Taka artbook this year. Dude has some of the most amazing pieces. :yes:

Maniaç
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
^^fuck ya, wait...... wtf are these people from kills doing in here:ninja: :ninja:

LOLOL!

wantboost
09-24-2007, 07:47 AM
can anyone find me a torrent or where i could buy Koukou Butouden Crows.

Ran
09-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Well, AWA13 was great and I am f*cking broke. God I hope I can make it to payday on Friday. lol

Here's what me and my girlfriend picked up.

List O' Stuff Got

Artbooks
"Flamboyant" by Ugetsu Hakua
"Die Sterne" (1st Edition Evangelion Artbook. Out of print for Years. VERY Rare)
"KA-E-N" by Noizi Ito / Noiji Itoh
"Fujisubo Machine" by Noizi Ito / Noiji Itoh
School Project Ero-Game Companion
"Chocola" by Koge Donbo
"Fri-Fri" by Aoi Kimisuka
"To Heart 2" Illustrations
Haruhi's Formula Artbook / TV Companion (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
"Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" TV Companion

Figurines
1/8 Scale Suzumiya Haruhi by Max Factory (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
1/8 Scale Asahina Mikuru by Max Factory (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
1/8 Scale Primula by Alter (Shuffle!)
1/8 Scale Shana by Alter (Shakugan no Shana)

Hentai (Believe it or not, half of this is my girlfriend's. :lmfao: )
"Melty Blood RE-ACT" Doujin (Shingetsutan Tsukihime)
Red Ribbon Revenger Doujin #93 (Record of Lodoss War)
Red Ribbon Revenger Doujin #?? (Record of Lodoss War)
Red Ribbon Revenger Doujin #?? (Phantasy Star)
"Higurashi" Doujin (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
"Kenshin" Doujin (Rurouni Kenshin)
Mujin Comics Megadoujin #??
"Red" Doujin (Fate/Stay Night)
"Tony Taka - ??" Doujin (Bleach)
"Mahou Shoujo Ai" Doujin
"A Drug That Makes You Dream" PC Game
"Milky Memorial Collection" PC Game
"Imma Youjo" Vol.3 DVD
"Desert Island Story" Vol.2 DVD
"Andmaid Aki" Vol.1-2 DVD's

Misc. Items
SOS-dan Lapel Pin (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Suzumiya Haruhi Wallet (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
NERV Messenger Bag (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Alastor Necklace (Shakugan no Shana)
Shana T-Shirt (Shakugan no Shana)
"Lucky Star" Manga Vol.1-5
"Shakugan no Shana" OST
"Casshern" Live Action Movie DVD
"Namco X Capcom" PS2 Game
Car Ears Headband
White-Out Contacts
ADV Bandana
Pocky (Free Snacks FTW)

I'll try to post pics sometime tomorrow. :goodjob:

Ran
09-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Pics: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139703

Ran
09-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Hells yes! Ep.12 of School Days was f*cking awesome! "Nice Boat" FTMFW!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Anime%20Banners/goodend.jpg

LOL @ black blood due to censoring

Ran
09-28-2007, 10:39 AM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-09-26/geneon-usa-to-cancel-dvd-sales-distribution-by-friday

Geneon USA cancels distribution of all DVD's as of today. They're taking the Kodakawa Pictures route and turning into a licensing/translation company now. They're going to outsource all of their DVD sales so expect a small flux in Geneon DVD's for a bit. Shouldn't be too bad though.

Jecht
09-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Any of you guys use Stage6 to watch anime online? I'm making a channel there to index all the anime on the site eventually.
http://stage6.divx.com/Anime-Library

wantboost
09-29-2007, 12:18 PM
nope i use tokyoworld if i want to watch streams

Jecht
09-29-2007, 01:44 PM
nope i use tokyoworld if i want to watch streams

This isn't just streams, you can download them from this site in DivX format (which only has to be renamed to .AVI to be watched in Windows Media Player)

wantboost
09-30-2007, 04:38 PM
or download the divx codec. i download form baka-updates.com, manga underground (which is down yet again) and an actual subers site.