PDA

View Full Version : 100% Authentic Shoes on eBay?

nightracer
02-23-2007, 04:04 AM
This company sucremeusa (http://stores.ebay.com/SUCREMEUSA) GUARANTIES that its shoes are 100% authentic and they're doing business on eBay like crazy. Do all the eBayers with Jordans say their shoes are authentic and just sell you knock offs?

Troublemaker
02-23-2007, 04:20 AM
They look legit. Price are comparable to mall prices.

nightracer
02-23-2007, 04:49 AM
Footlocker said if you buy any Jordans from anywhere but the a brick & mortar store chances are they're fake. Also said that Nike requires your business to be able to provide an income statement with profits in excess of $1 Million USD. Just what I heard. Kinda new to the sneaker game.

ShooterMcGavin
02-23-2007, 08:11 AM
like ur grandma said, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is :D

HEATON
02-23-2007, 12:05 PM
WHo cares if they are fake? As long as the shoes do what they are intended for, fuck it, ya know?

Top_Level
02-23-2007, 12:08 PM
ima real ebuyer welp most of the jordans are knock-offs like why the hell the jordan man looks like raiden.but heads up start selling dunks those are my favorite and most people are dumping there jordans for a pair of dunks..

bklynfinest
02-23-2007, 12:09 PM
bootlegs are getting so crazy..that u cant till real from fake anymore..i reather tha bootlegs to till u the truth..prices are getting crazy for kick period

HEATON
02-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Fucks a tennis shoe.. I gets my shit custom made.

sirkus
02-23-2007, 12:11 PM
All ambercrombie shirts, shorts... all of that stuff is fake as hell. So odds are, they're fake as hell. But no one knows but you.. and who ever else to tell. :yes:

Sol-Badguy
02-23-2007, 12:13 PM
I still don't understand buying expensive shoes.

$50 is enough for me.

HEATON
02-23-2007, 12:15 PM
All ambercrombie shirts, shorts... all of that stuff is fake as hell. So odds are, they're fake as hell. But no one knows but you.. and who ever else to tell. :yes:

They have all that shit here right off base in the lil town. (Along with anything else bootleg ya want.. seriously ANYTHING) Its really hard to tell if real or not, bc they have all the tags and shit on them also and buying for the name is kinda shallow anyways IMHO.
I rem one time I asked the lady for a AE track jacket, and she gave me one, and I was like naw.. I want the one with the eagle on it.. shit done fell off.. hahaha.