PDA

View Full Version : RHD Conversion. Why?

slow_hatch
02-22-2007, 10:03 PM
I was just wondering why in the hell would anyone want to spend so much money to convert a car to RHD. Drive thrus would be a hassle, postoffices, etc. It seems like a big waste of money to me, anyone else?? :thinking:

Oh and fuck JDM :goodjob:

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:06 PM
I thought about that too when checking out an RHD Civic. Hell I took somebody to the bank yesterday, and backed through so she could use the ATM. I dont wanna be doing that for myself lol.

efman
02-22-2007, 10:09 PM
brad dont be hatin just cause you dont have rhd, and if you say fuck jdm i'll take that cool little jacket off your hands :D

slow_hatch
02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
brad dont be hatin just cause you dont have rhd, and if you say fuck jdm i'll take that cool little jacket off your hands :D

lol :D Yeah on that jacket, the zipper is on the left side. It makes it difficult to zip up or off. :???:

but no you can't have it, and edit " fuck making your usdm car, JDM "

Sayajin
02-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Believe it or not RHD is not as hard as you think.

I mean as far as drive throughs and such. I am not talking about doing a conversion or any crap like that. You just have to LEAN far. lol.

It does suck when you try to grab a parking ticket out of the machine like when you go to Atlantic Station and such however... gotta get out of the car. lol. Ive got a little better at the ATM machine, but I still have to get out every once in a blue moon. Normally I can just lean however...

-Sayajin

Halfwit
02-23-2007, 08:02 AM
i like the idea of rhd, its fun to drive, but i wouldnt spend money to do a conversion.

fuck jdm "i jsut got my jdm front end for 1400$$" = gay

Sol-Badguy
02-23-2007, 08:07 AM
i like the idea of rhd, its fun to drive, but i wouldnt spend money to do a conversion.

fuck jdm "i jsut got my jdm front end for 1400$$" = gay
x2.

§treet_§peed
02-23-2007, 08:35 AM
lol

Type-R
02-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Driving a RHD in the U.S. is the funnest thing for me, everyone looks at you and the chick attention is rediculous. The first night I picked my car up in Florida, I was driving it up the coast to Georgia, I was waiting at a red light and some young college looking girl was sitting next to me, After about 10 seconds of her eye fucking my car I was flooded with 101 questions plus a phone number.

True story

Plus the looks on cop's faces is priceless

slow_hatch
02-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Plus the looks on cop's faces is priceless

Lol, never thought about that. They approach the left side of your car, only to find your not in the seat and the steering wheel isnt there :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
02-23-2007, 10:46 PM
then you point and laugh

seksehowy
02-23-2007, 11:36 PM
dont u need to do something to legalize rhd in ur car?

§treet_§peed
02-24-2007, 12:01 AM
if it is from here then not rly... if it is from over seas and a true JDM land car then it has to pass emission requirements and safety requirements.

Type-R
02-24-2007, 12:07 AM
if it is from here then not rly... if it is from over seas and a true JDM land car then it has to pass emission requirements and safety requirements.

Depending on the year :-)

Type-R
02-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Lol, never thought about that. They approach the left side of your car, only to find your not in the seat and the steering wheel isnt there :lmfao:

The best part is just driving by and watching them sit in their patrol car and drop jaw stair at you

RB25DET240sx
02-24-2007, 01:19 AM
yeah. and really there is no money coming out of ur pocket if you know how to do it your self and have everything you need. Like me! cant wait till its finished!

RHD Prelude.

Type-R
02-24-2007, 03:16 AM
Just FYI, Accord's are now on the accepted list for importation. RHD ones that is.