PDA

View Full Version : BAD NEWS.

STI LOVER
02-22-2007, 12:57 PM
LAWRENCEVILLE - Gwinnett Police say one of the bodies found in a wooded area in Lawrenceville earlier this week is that of a missing Hall County woman.

Corporal Darren Moloney says the bodies found by teenagers off of Los Alamos Place are that of 24-year-old Christian Denisse Tueme and 36-year-old Gustavo Gomez-Rosas of Doraville.

Tueme was reported missing by her family on October 2, 2006. Gomez-Rosas was reported missing a few days later on October 16, 2006.

Tueme was last seen driving a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe on Atlanta Highway. The vehicle was later found behind the El Norteno Restaurant just off Jimmy Carter Boulevard in Gwinnett County. Gomez-Rosas' vehicle was found in a parking lot off Jimmy Carter as well.

Police say Gomez-Rosas was the last person Tueme had contact with outside of her family. Tueme later notified a family member, saying she would be home within an hour.

The medical examiners office states the condition of the bodies is consistent with the two being missing since October.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I knew the girl that was found dead. we grew up together and it is sad that it ended like this. I know all of her family and they are in real big pain right now. I hope that ya'll keep them in ya'lls prayer. You always see this stuff in movies but when it happens to somebody u know and right there in your city, it is scary. well R.I.P Denise and we all love you!! :cry:

iScott
02-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Damn. Some people are just plain fucked up.
Peace be with them and their families.

Thanks for sharing.
Cheers.

HvyArms
02-22-2007, 01:05 PM
horrible, but on a lighter note: BUY MY GIRLS ALBUM

Leadfoot_mf
02-22-2007, 01:06 PM
damn, sucks man, hope the police figure all this out.

B18c1Turboed
02-22-2007, 01:06 PM
I dont personally know her, but AnotherRR on here was really close to the family.

I know the women that was killed has 2 or 3 kids.Its very sad!!!

babygurl
02-22-2007, 01:09 PM
sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully they catch the bastards....

STI LOVER
02-22-2007, 01:11 PM
yea thanks for the support, I hope they catch them also and do the same thing they did to her. They deserve the worst in life.

STI LOVER
02-22-2007, 01:13 PM
I dont personally know her, but AnotherRR on here was really close to the family.

I know the women that was killed has 2 or 3 kids.Its very sad!!!

oh yea?? I don't know who that is but I might know him as well. yea she had a couple of kids. so sad for them to have to grow up with out their mom.

anothaRRR
02-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Sad news, I found out last night...I had seen the news on Monday and got chills thinking it might have been her...Sure enough it was...She had two daughters that she truly loved and cared for, that sucks big time...Services for her are going to be tomorrow (Friday) at Memorial Park...RIP Denisse....

STI LOVER
02-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Sad news, I found out last night...I had seen the news on Monday and got chills thinking it might have been her...Sure enough it was...She had two daughters that she truly loved and cared for, that sucks big time...Services for her are going to be tomorrow (Friday) at Memorial Park...RIP Denisse....

is this alfonso??

ShooterMcGavin
02-22-2007, 01:34 PM
sux, wonder what happened

B18c1Turboed
02-22-2007, 01:35 PM
is this alfonso??

Yea that is!!

STI LOVER
02-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Yea that is!!

oh ok. cool. thanks.