PDA

View Full Version : *Rant* My Roomate is a Retard

Kyle
02-22-2007, 12:50 PM
This kid makes no sense and does some retarded shit.

He keeps stealing my shit. Every now and then he leaves his closet open and today I see he has decided to take a new schick quattro titaniums. Why?

Reasoning with this kid is next to impossible. And he bitches all the time, then tells me I'm too mean to him? :thinking: Maybe cuz your an asshole and steal my shit?

imbosile
02-22-2007, 12:51 PM
hahhaah wtf? are you sure he didn't get it from Barnes and Noble, they give them out for free.

05Tib
02-22-2007, 12:54 PM
stick a mouse trap in his bed

iScott
02-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Lock your shit up. Getting your stuff stillen sucks.
And then play some pranks on him. Just to rub it in that he's an ass clown.

Kyle
02-22-2007, 01:05 PM
hahhaah wtf? are you sure he didn't get it from Barnes and Noble, they give them out for free.
They only do that at the beginning of the semester if you buy a book.

And I have four brand new razors and today I see one in his closet, then check mine, and there are three.

This kid is a moron I swear, he keeps stealing stupid shit from everybody like drinks and stuff.

Lock your shit up. Getting your stuff stillen sucks.
And then play some pranks on him. Just to rub it in that he's an ass clown.

Lol people need to just stop stillen. One of my roomates dislikes him so much at the end of this semester he is going to cut all of his cords for his electronics.

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Maybe yours and mine should be roomates. haha.

Leadfoot_mf
02-22-2007, 01:21 PM
cut him with the razor. just bitch slap the fag and stop being such a pussy.....

get angry kyle. lolz

ShooterMcGavin
02-22-2007, 01:35 PM
report him to housing, he sounds gay as fuck....if housing don't do shit just get together w/ur roommates and kick his fucking ass :goodjob:

Kyle
02-22-2007, 01:54 PM
He is. He doesn't do shit, he washes all his dishes like once a fucking month, he has taken the trash out once since the beginning of the year. And then he always tells me he can't wait till he doesn't have to room with me anymore. WTF? he fails to realize he is the problem and even when he is not rooming with me he will still suck.

ShooterMcGavin
02-22-2007, 01:57 PM
hmmm yeah, go w/plan b and just kick his ass :yes:

CHADbee
02-22-2007, 01:58 PM
cut him with the razor. just bitch slap the fag and stop being such a pussy.....

and pour salt in his wound ftmfw

IndianStig
02-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Piss on his pillow.

man
02-22-2007, 02:40 PM
hmmm yeah, go w/plan b and just kick his ass :yes:

I wanna come!

latoilette
02-22-2007, 02:41 PM
yeah, piss on his pillow. or get him drunk and feed him "piss" corona mixed with 3/4 real corona.

Ltdnismorace
02-22-2007, 02:42 PM
what is it with all the fag roommates, when I was in college me and my roommate got along great. I say smack the shit out of him. Throw him out the window. Wait for him to take a shower and point and laugh. Something yah know.

Kyle
02-22-2007, 02:45 PM
keep the ideas coming.

Nemesis
02-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Kyle Id hate to be your roomate. All the emotional abuse from the constant yelling would cause me to commit suicide.

Ltdnismorace
02-22-2007, 02:50 PM
we did it as a joke but you could do it and be mean about it, we put used condoms "full" into our buddies clean socks. That shit was pretty funny.

IndianStig
02-22-2007, 02:52 PM
If you are 100% sure that he is stealing your stuff. Take good pictures of every one of his items, make an ad campaign for an auction of his shit to recover your other roomates and your losses. Put the posters up everywhere on campus, with the reason on the poster, and if his dumbass self doesn't realize that its his stuff being bid on, sell that shit, haha.

Jecht
02-22-2007, 04:00 PM
I live at home so I don't have to put up with stupid roommates. :tongue1:

Infinite
02-22-2007, 04:08 PM
just put his head through the wall once... garauntee he wont fuck with your shit anymore after that :goodjob:

Kyle
02-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Kyle Id hate to be your roomate. All the emotional abuse from the constant yelling would cause me to commit suicide.
That's why he stole my razor, he was going to slit his wrists from teh abuse.

Infinite
02-22-2007, 04:14 PM
oooh. you should encourage him... and video tape that shit... darwin award FTMFW

Leadfoot_mf
02-22-2007, 06:19 PM
yeah, piss on his pillow. or get him drunk and feed him "piss" corona mixed with 3/4 real corona.

it already comes that way.....if you pissed in it your self it would be 50/50 piss/beer ratio.

Leadfoot_mf
02-22-2007, 06:25 PM
i had an alcoholic roommate in the navy he would drink himself to sleep every night and piss his bed every night shit was sick. the fucker would never get up for class and was a real pain in the ass so. my other room mates and i would shut off his alarm clock and leave for class real quite. he would over sleep and miss class after three times missing class he had to go to navy rehab.

so the moral of the story is ahhh fuck it i have no morals

Infinite
02-22-2007, 06:26 PM
we knew that already tim :p

BlkCD5
02-22-2007, 06:29 PM
see, thats what i can't stand about roomates. I'd just choke the bitch if i were you. People need to stop "stillen" simple shit like that. Why not just ask?

keevo54
02-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Find out if he is allergic to something and put that on the quatro.
Change the time on his alarm clock so he wakes up at the wrong time.
Put a password on his computer.
It would probably be easiest to confront him and possibly kick his ass.

BlkCD5
02-22-2007, 07:20 PM
thats good, just set him up to commit manslaughter :rolleyes:. Some allergies are deadly you know.

Kyle
02-22-2007, 09:06 PM
Damn I should set a password on his computer. Ahaha serves him right for not protecting his comp with one.

Leadfoot_mf
02-22-2007, 10:12 PM
yeah log on to ia from his computer its sure to get super aids

Kyle
02-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Okay here is the discussion I just had with him. Hope this gives you an idea of what he is like.

Me: Why did you steal my shit?
Him: What have I ever stolen from you?
Me: My razor?
Him: Uhhh, ohhhh. Yeeaah. Well you have like 3 of them.
Me: So if I have a lot of something you can steal it?
Him: But I shave more often than you.
Me: So that gives you the right to steal it? So if you have a car but I would use it more then I could steal it?
Him: No. But you got those for free.
Me: You truly are a dumbass aren't you?

Ltdnismorace
02-22-2007, 11:59 PM
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA... I say the only solution is to donkey punch him

Hektik
02-23-2007, 12:24 AM
OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE A BITCH.... CAUSE I GAURANTEE IF SOMEBODY STOLE MY SHIT ID TAKE A BAT TO THERE HEAD...... STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY AND COMING ON HERE BITCHING ABOUT SOMEBODY STEALING UR SHIT AND MAN THE FUCK UP.... PUSSY

bigdare23
02-23-2007, 12:37 AM
Glad I dont have to worry about a roommate

APT FTW!!!!

Kyle
02-23-2007, 07:35 AM
OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE A BITCH.... CAUSE I GAURANTEE IF SOMEBODY STOLE MY SHIT ID TAKE A BAT TO THERE HEAD...... STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY AND COMING ON HERE BITCHING ABOUT SOMEBODY STEALING UR SHIT AND MAN THE FUCK UP.... PUSSY
The stuff he is stealing is so insignificant I am more confused than upset. It just makes me think why?

If it was something more important I would do something about it.

Hektik
02-23-2007, 10:57 AM
yea but thats how they start. then little by little they take something alittle bit bigger.next thing u know theyll be taking ur mattres to make their bed feel better.

kick his ass seabass

DC2girl
02-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Okay here is the discussion I just had with him. Hope this gives you an idea of what he is like.

Me: So that gives you the right to steal it? So if you have a car but I would use it more then I could steal it?

:lmfao: Im glad I dont gotta stay with a stupidass like that.

ShooterMcGavin
02-24-2007, 01:16 AM

should've taped that conversation...

Kyle
02-24-2007, 01:36 AM
If I had a recorder I would use it all the time to document how dumb the stuff he says is.

sirkus
02-24-2007, 02:15 AM
My old roommate used to steal my food out of the freezer. I'd ask him why he stole it "It'll go bad after being in there so long." I just told him that he better not take any more of my shit. Made him know that there would be someone getting their ass kicked. Whether it be me or him... someone was gonna get beat. And If I had no choice but to live with them.. I'd just fuck with him a lot. Flatten all of his tires on his car. (don't slice them, just push in the valve on the stem.) :)

R3RUN
02-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Tell him his dog had puppies and they all died....haha, maybe he will leave.

BlkCD5
02-24-2007, 08:42 AM
so whatcha gonna do kyle? :thinking:

Kyle
02-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Shit I dunno. The little things I do really piss him off. Like he always wants to play x box on my tv, so once he leaves I just unplug it and put it on his bed. Today he actually woke me up at 9 in the morning to bitch at me.

sirkus
02-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Shit I dunno. The little things I do really piss him off. Like he always wants to play x box on my tv, so once he leaves I just unplug it and put it on his bed. Today he actually woke me up at 9 in the morning to bitch at me.
He bitchin about you not letting him use your tv?

Buy an airhorn.. when he comes to your door, open it and scare the shit out of his ass. Or Bear mace. :goodjob:

SwurvinIn
02-24-2007, 11:18 AM
my roommate is a cunt bag...but she is moving out as we speak....thank GOD! :screwy:

sirkus
02-24-2007, 11:27 AM
my roommate is a cunt bag...but she is moving out as we speak....thank GOD! :screwy:
Do you request your roommates? Or do they just stick you with random assholes? One of my old friends was stayin in a room at southern poly tech.. they put her with a 300lb gangsta bitch. She wound up moving out. Do you not have a choice at all?

ShooterMcGavin
02-24-2007, 12:50 PM
wow, are u talkin about who i think ur talkin about? :ninja:

R3RUN
02-24-2007, 12:57 PM
My roomate woke me up early this morning to. Fucker starts rearainging all his shit and talking on the phone while im trying to sleep.

Lucky DAWG
02-24-2007, 01:23 PM
jizz in his shampoo and tooth paste then pee on his clothes

i did that to a kid at my school who cock blocked me from a threesome, which woulda been my first one btw so it was a big deal to me lol.

like 5 of us put our man juice and piss together to just decimate his room. i jizzed on a monkey of his that sits above his bed and stares at him every night, its like some stuffed animal from his childhood that he holds dear to him.

he wore a shirt i peed on the next day at school and he already smells horrible, and i would crack up everytime i would pass kids in the hallway saying... "DAMN! did you smell him, he smells like pure piss, its horrible"

then we went and stole all of his alcohol and we tried to take his parents fine china and the dining room table but we couldn't get my friend to bring his truck to take the table.

how would you explain that one to your parents..."uh yea, i woke up and the dining room table is gone..."

either way he needs an ass kicking, he seemingly has no respect for what is yours, so either fuck with him w/o his knowing and laugh about it to yourself, move out, or beat his ass or tell management so he has to leave

the options are endless

Revmaynard
02-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Is your roommate your little brother??:thinking: