PDA

View Full Version : I love global warming

GTScoob
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
This weather kicks ass. We just got done watching the Al Gore documentary on global warming ironically this morning in class and I say forget about all of the possible solutions. Imagine waking up and walking around living in a sauna-like world or being able to drive around with your windows down year round.

fredy123
02-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah and ten years later you have the beach next door!!!! Because global sea levels are going to rise. Maybe a couple more katrinas.. Maybe so your daughter can spend the rest of her life inside protecting herself from the sun rays. Cause you will get skin cancer without the ozone layer. Ediot

ksniperfox
02-22-2007, 11:45 AM
i think he means the current weather. im not exactly used to T shirt weather in the middle of winter, and if warming didnt worsen, id say it could stay too.otherwise this shit is definately fucked up.

chris13
02-22-2007, 12:02 PM
im lovin the weather today. first time driving the Sol with the top off:goodjob:

SniperJoe
02-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Hell yeah, I love this weather. I'm going to go take the cat off my exhaust to ensure that we stay this way.

myyellowspec
02-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Its just a part of the warming and cooling cycle of the earth. And Al Gore is a TOOL:2cents: . But hell yeah i'm enjoying it too. Oh PS th ice caps are getting BIGGER "Ediot".:taun:

Josh...
02-22-2007, 07:30 PM
^^^ proof? articles? link? something?

94b20gsr
02-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I've never seen proof of global warming..don't believe it one bit, just a cycle of weather, colder now than it was in the 1930's.....

SPOOLIN
02-24-2007, 10:59 PM
this weather has zero to do with global warming, if you go on weather.com and pay attention to record highs and lows, this shit has been going on for as long as they have been keeping records. LOL. I am not denying global warming but people really are ignorant and Al Gore is a pile of horse shit.

go ahead and look it up for sunday(tomorrow)

Sunrise: 7:16 AM ET
Avg. High: 58°F
Record High: 82°F (1930)

fight club
02-24-2007, 11:19 PM
this weather has zero to do with global warming, if you go on weather.com and pay attention to record highs and lows, this shit has been going on for as long as they have been keeping records. LOL. I am not denying global warming but people really are ignorant and Al Gore is a pile of horse shit.

go ahead and look it up for sunday(tomorrow)

Sunrise: 7:16 AM ET
Avg. High: 58°F
Record High: 82°F (1930)

lmao. everyone knows in 1930 the ozone was nonexistant. :lmfao:

man
02-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Yeah and ten years later you have the beach next door!!!! Because global sea levels are going to rise. Maybe a couple more katrinas.. Maybe so your daughter can spend the rest of her life inside protecting herself from the sun rays. Cause you will get skin cancer without the ozone layer. Ediot

LOL, moron. These guys will believe anything that comes out of Gore's mouth. :rolleyes:

SniperJoe
02-25-2007, 02:11 AM
I could be wrong, but I do believe that GTScoob was being sarcastic about believing Gore.

SPOOLIN
02-25-2007, 08:42 AM
lmao. everyone knows in 1930 the ozone was nonexistant. :lmfao:

and the planet was SQUARE!!

Bballjamal
02-25-2007, 09:49 AM
and the planet was SQUARE!!

The Earth has ALWAYS been a fucking Sphere you fucktard..........

We're expecting to see it turn into a square shape sometime in 2050!!!!!!! :goodjob:

Capt._Ron
02-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Earth is a sphere? oh what the fuck! yall bitches knew that shit and didnt even send me a damn pm. First the killsforum now this!! just damn

SPOOLIN
02-25-2007, 12:05 PM
The Earth has ALWAYS been a fucking Sphere you fucktard..........

We're expecting to see it turn into a square shape sometime in 2050!!!!!!! :goodjob:'

no shit you dumbass. Anyone who thought the earth was a square was an idiot just like these people that are calling our warm weeks in jan and feb, "global warming". GOD DAMN.

{X}Echo419
03-04-2007, 11:54 PM

fill a cup with as much ice as you can then fill water to the top. now wait for the ice to melt then come back to me and tell me what happened. :yes:

GTScoob
03-05-2007, 12:28 AM
I could be wrong, but I do believe that GTScoob was being sarcastic about believing Gore.
Ya think?

Honestly he makes a lot of good points, all you haters should watch it first before passing judgment. We have created a hole in the O-zone and there are higher greenhouse gas percentages in the atmosphere than ever in the past but its hard to correlate both of those to global warming.

SniperJoe
03-05-2007, 06:50 AM
Ya think?

Honestly he makes a lot of good points, all you haters should watch it first before passing judgment. We have created a hole in the O-zone and there are higher greenhouse gas percentages in the atmosphere than ever in the past but its hard to correlate both of those to global warming.

Hey, you know me, sometimes it have to be BLATANTLY obvious in order to get the point across. Personally, I just think that we are a bit prideful in thinking we can actually influence the processes of the Earth and surrounding universe to such a degree. In the grand scheme of things, we know very little about the Earth and how all the scientific processes tie together.

SPOOLIN
03-05-2007, 07:33 AM
fill a cup with as much ice as you can then fill water to the top. now wait for the ice to melt then come back to me and tell me what happened. :yes:

the water level will go down.

Hektik
03-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Yeah and ten years later you have the beach next door!!!! Because global sea levels are going to rise. Maybe a couple more katrinas.. Maybe so your daughter can spend the rest of her life inside protecting herself from the sun rays. Cause you will get skin cancer without the ozone layer. Ediot:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
how do u call someone an idiot but you misspell it...
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SPOOLIN
03-05-2007, 09:35 AM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
how do u call someone an idiot but you misspell it...
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

what i gather from how he spelled it when i first read it and i bet was his intention was, ...Ren from The Ren and Stimpy show saying "YOU, EDIOT!"
http://www.bdt.com/david/images/rs001.jpg

:2up: all of you

ISAtlanta300
03-05-2007, 11:53 AM
E-diot = online Idiot, like E thug.. lol

Ruststang
03-05-2007, 02:36 PM
E-diot = online Idiot, like E thug.. lol

Can we please stop making up words just becuase we use them on the internet.. One day we will have a regular and an internet trendy desktop dictonary if this keeps up. Not to mention you seem almost as stupid as Al Gore for wasting time introducing this "new word" and trying to make everyone use it. Just my two cents my E-pology if it E-fends you.

Evan

SPOOLIN
03-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Can we please stop making up words just becuase we use them on the internet.. One day we will have a regular and an internet trendy desktop dictonary if this keeps up. Not to mention you seem almost as stupid as Al Gore for wasting time introducing this "new word" and trying to make everyone use it. Just my two cents my E-pology if it E-fends you.

Evan

shut up, i see "ediot" and "Mane" on all the 6 other discussion forums i participate in on a regular basis. I say BRB and BBL all the time in real life, who fucking cares, people get it, and dont talk back. LOL(however i dont say this in real life)

ISAtlanta300
03-05-2007, 06:13 PM

Evan
Why don't you just go e-fukk yourself with the computer mouse? I didn't introduce the word nor am I trying to make anyone use it. It's not like I was saying "hey everyone.. let's start using Ediot.. so coolers. wowzers". My E-pology as well if it e-fends you.

Ediot. (lol).

(btw. lighten up. It's a joke.)