PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhh!! Fucking shit man..

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:14 AM
I HATE this bullshit we gott do here in Korea. Every so often we do "Exercises" where you walk around and play like you're at war, and have to wear the whole gas mask and ''challenge" suspicious people around base BS, I mean seriously if
The Chonger" (N. Korea) really did wamm bomb us, there be nothing we could do, but bend over and kiss our asses goodbye.. Worst part is this Exercises bullshit runs for 5 days 24/7, and about everyother hour they announce LOUD as fuck.. "Exercise, Exercise, Exercise.. Alarm (whatever) Exercise, Exercise, Exercise" Ever see Twister, jus imagine those tornados sirens, but LOUDER!! Now how the hell, am I suppose to "be ready for the fight" when they keep our asses up all nite without sleep?? Yeah Yeah, I know you all really don't care, but I can't yell to vent bc I will wake someone up, fuckin Ima go smoke..

Halfwit
02-22-2007, 10:15 AM
i think it would be fu nthe first time, but jsut repetitive the rest..lol

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:19 AM
i think it would be fu nthe first time, but jsut repetitive the rest..lol

It was fun, well atleast while you're at work for the 13 hours of the day, but like I said.. the sound doesn't stop. Right when it gets quiet, BAM the noise comes back on..