PDA

View Full Version : callout: ct9a_gsr

lightspeed
02-22-2007, 10:13 AM
OK, so I want to see how fast the blue evo really is.

-40-160
-Race-gas and full tune.
-No letting-out early...runs must be datalogged for VSS and available for the other person to see if there is any confusion as to when the race "ends."
-We'll definately make it worth each others while (details in PM.) Your racegas will be more than covered ;) I want to see all of what the evo has.

Send me a PM and lets get to it. Ive heard the power rumors...I want to see it in action!

Kevykev
02-22-2007, 10:24 AM
ct9 should be flattered

UPMotorsport
02-22-2007, 10:28 AM
I thought yall raced before?

Tracer
02-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Why does everyone want to race him for? You like picking on him....?

UPMotorsport
02-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Because hes got a fast evo that he likes to run, so people call him out?

just a guess

lightspeed
02-22-2007, 11:53 AM
I thought yall raced before?
Yeah, but neither of us was running all-out and there seems to be some discrepancy on what actually occurred and how fast we were racing to. I just want to clear it up.

Why does everyone want to race him for? You like picking on him....?
ROFL are you fucking kidding me? Picking on him :lmfao: He makes more power than I do, has better response with the bottle, has better traction and is lighter. This should be an easy win for him...I just want to see it.

There doesnt need to be a lot of swinging here from either side...just a yes or no, and then we'll discuss details offline.

AnclyT
02-22-2007, 12:28 PM
There doesnt need to be a lot of swinging here from either side...just a yes or no, and then we'll discuss details offline.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

iloveboost
02-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Should be a good race!

TRAYZ06
02-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Tha man the myth the legend. Mr Wang! hahahaha

CHADbee
02-22-2007, 01:24 PM
WOW!!!!!

Ericp
02-22-2007, 01:31 PM
interesting

Jaimecbr900
02-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Why don't yall just run at our track event on 3/4? ;)

No need for data logging or heresay, timeslips don't lie and don't care.

It sounds like yall may want to do high speed pulls, but if yall are that set on that.....*cough*on the ride down*cough*.....then I understand. ;)

Nyteryder
02-22-2007, 05:18 PM
I will wait til later to instigate

SpoolBus
02-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Lightspeed hands down...even though Charlie is a friend..he needs an ego smack once in awhile.... :yes:

mikebluS2G
02-22-2007, 05:24 PM
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :D

Verik
02-22-2007, 05:32 PM
He's too busy playing vanguard beta, sowwy. :gay:

:lmfao:

Seymour222
02-22-2007, 06:16 PM
2J>4G63

§treet_§peed
02-22-2007, 06:18 PM
this should be interesting

UPMotorsport
02-22-2007, 06:18 PM
2J>4G63

:yes:

2jz>any other motor out there

drmcivicsi
02-22-2007, 06:30 PM
lol charles driving the evo yeah right that shit has been setting in one spot for like 3-4 months lol

ChAmP_CoUpE
02-22-2007, 06:47 PM
lol hmm interesting!...

Tracer
02-22-2007, 07:15 PM
:yes:

2jz>any other motor out there

Yeah its a good motor..but arent you forgetting about a the LS1 family??

:thinking:

http://hinsonsupercars.com/hinson822sm.wmv

http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/images_w2w/movies/6.86edit.wmv

LT1UltraZ
02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
i might wanna get on this as well, car should be on the road by monday/tuesday :bump:

UPMotorsport
02-22-2007, 09:08 PM

No Im not forgeting LS1

2jz>LS1:yes: :tongue1:

ct9a gsr
02-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Dang, I actually got ppl calling me to come read a post here... its been awhile since I posted in this sub-forum, lol.

The Evo usually stays parked 6 days outta 7 in the week... and I haven't been out to any type of car event in ages. If I decide to come out sometime, we may be able to arrange something. PM me if you want... but for now, it's too cold and I'm too busy to do much. Besides, you've beaten me like what... 3 times already? You've proved your point. o_o-b

Ericp
02-22-2007, 10:37 PM

:werd:

LS1>2JZ

UPMotorsport
02-22-2007, 10:39 PM
:werd:

LS1>2JZ

:no:

2jz- COMPLETELY STOCK SHORT BLOCK RECORD- 981WHP:crazy:

can LS1 do that from the factory? I doubt it

2.3 Evo 8
02-22-2007, 10:41 PM
I think it would be a good race, but only if Charles stops granny shifting the damn car. No-lift-shift!!!

As a buddy of mine would say "stop babying the motherfucker".

Maybe Charles should let me drive it. :tongue1:

Ericp
02-22-2007, 10:43 PM

2jz- COMPLETELY STOCK SHORT BLOCK RECORD- 981WHP:crazy:

can LS1 do that from the factory? I doubt it

do I care

drmcivicsi
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM
I think it would be a good race, but only if Charles stops granny shifting the damn car. No-lift-shift!!!

u driving the evo=brecking parts i dont feel like fixing them lol

ill drive it :D

lightspeed
02-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Dang, I actually got ppl calling me to come read a post here... its been awhile since I posted in this sub-forum, lol.
The Evo usually stays parked 6 days outta 7 in the week... and I haven't been out to any type of car event in ages. If I decide to come out sometime, we may be able to arrange something. PM me if you want... but for now, it's too cold and I'm too busy to do much. Besides, you've beaten me like what... 3 times already? You've proved your point. o_o-b
When we ran, neither one of us was all-out and it was pretty impromptu, so the outcome should be different. If the rumors are true about your HP, you should have the advantage now.
We can keep the results offline if you want. If you change your mind, let me know.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-23-2007, 11:13 AM

HAHAHA

I would love to see this race, I wasn't there for the 1st time they raced hell i haven't even seen lightspeed's supra yet. But if you guys do race i say you do 2 rolls and a dig just to make things interesting.

Tracer
02-23-2007, 11:17 AM
do I care

I agree.

I'm just saying that neither motor is better than the other but you cant just put one motor up by itself.

Maniaç
02-23-2007, 01:05 PM
............. wonder if this will go down? i strongly dought it

lightspeed
02-23-2007, 02:08 PM
i might wanna get on this as well, car should be on the road by monday/tuesday :bump:
Hit me up if you want to run.
But ill warn you... Since the last time we ran, Ive upgraded from a t25 to a gt30 turbo!

CHADbee
02-23-2007, 03:19 PM
But ill warn you... Since the last time we ran, Ive upgraded from a t25 to a gt30 turbo!
what happened? i thought u were going with that td04? too big for ya? cant handle the power? pussy.

:tongue1:

SpooL'DGsR
02-23-2007, 03:21 PM
what happened? i thought u were going with that td04? too big for ya? cant handle the power? pussy.

:tongue1:

hahaha. damm. chad call me got a question bout tomorrow

SpoolBus
02-23-2007, 03:38 PM
IT will never go down....but Charlie is right and knows when he is out matched. The Supra would put cars easy...just my .2

2.3 Evo 8
02-23-2007, 04:09 PM
The Supra would put cars easy...just my .2

Silly uninformed neon driver. :screwy:

2.3 Evo 8
02-23-2007, 04:15 PM
u driving the evo=brecking parts i dont feel like fixing them lol

ill drive it :D

Breaking shit is just an excuse to upgrade. ;)

Plus, it's kinda hard to break parts doing a hwy roll. :thinking:

CHADbee
02-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Breaking shit is just an excuse to upgrade. ;)

Plus, it's kinda hard to break parts doing a hwy roll. :thinking:
listen here, i'm gonna tell u this one time and one time only....

when u get ur car back, and i see it i will have wild passionate sex with it

2.3 Evo 8
02-23-2007, 04:28 PM
listen here, i'm gonna tell u this one time and one time only....

when u get ur car back, and i see it i will have wild passionate sex with it

Your the 3rd person this week thats told me that. :lmfao: You have no idea man. I can't wait to unleash the beast.

CHADbee
02-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Your the 3rd person this week thats told me that. :lmfao: You have no idea man. I can't wait to unleash the beast.
sloppy 3rds?

eeeeweeewweeeee

2.3 Evo 8
02-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Better than being 4th!

lightspeed
02-23-2007, 05:31 PM
IT will never go down....but Charlie is right and knows when he is out matched. The Supra would put cars easy...just my .2
Thanks for the encouragement, but I really should be the underdog here. He has supposedly made substantially more power than I have ever made, and he is lighter with more traction. Im just hoping I could pull back on the top end.

Regardless, I see this thread has quickly gone south and Charles has already responded.

Charles, hit me up if you change your mind and we can do it more privately.

Marcin, PM me if you want to run. I want to go up 75N this weekend if possible.

Otherwise, Mike (or another mod,) I think you can lock this thread down...

Leadfoot_mf
02-24-2007, 09:23 AM
shut up already about the 2jz boat anchor great it makes lots of power.....what road racing championships has toyota won? how many top fuel drag cars run 2jz's shut the fuck up about a motor that is good for only one thing. roll races on the highway who gives a fuck. when toyota wins in cart, f1, nascar, or any other form of racing i might take notice. how much did toyota spend in f1 and still suck major ass. and get beat by teams that have half the money.

so please stop talking about the stupid 2jz they really arent all that great....

Ericp
02-24-2007, 09:43 AM
shut up already about the 2jz boat anchor great it makes lots of power.....what road racing championships has toyota won? how many top fuel drag cars run 2jz's shut the fuck up about a motor that is good for only one thing. roll races on the highway who gives a fuck. when toyota wins in cart, f1, nascar, or any other form of racing i might take notice. how much did toyota spend in f1 and still suck major ass. and get beat by teams that have half the money.

so please stop talking about the stupid 2jz they really arent all that great....

THANK YOU! Damn, I mean I love supras and 2jz's are nice motors but they're aren't the god of all motors :no:

Tracer
02-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Everyone wants a 2jz in their car....its just a fad. Just wish people would stop saying that's the number 1 motor to go with.

Nyteryder
02-24-2007, 11:34 AM
2jzftw

lightspeed
02-24-2007, 11:51 AM
I really hope you are joking. If not, I really just lost some respect for you as a knowledgeable car person. No, the 2jz isnt the best engine of all time. But it probably is the strongest stock engine of all time...except the veyron (and that doesnt bother me, seeing the price tag on that.)
And to bring up f1? Jesus, they just started in 2002...as an engine and chassis builder... At least they stepped up and did both in-house. Other marques didnt just become #1 instantly...it takes development time. If you recall, Porsche didnt do very well in F1 (engine building) either. But I guess that means 911's are only good for roll-racing. Please stop being ignorant.
That still irrelevant to this conversation. We are talking about street cars. The 2JZ only good for roll-racing? What an ignorant statement. The engine would be strong in its class for any form of competition if applied properly.
Im far from the "put a 2jz in everything" mentality. If I was like that, Id have one in my 240... But I dont. But you have to give credit where its due.

Leadfoot_mf
02-24-2007, 11:52 AM
lol

PhAtBoYMr2
02-24-2007, 01:00 PM
I really hope you are joking. If not, I really just lost some respect for you as a knowledgeable car person. No, the 2jz isnt the best engine of all time. But it probably is the strongest stock engine of all time...except the veyron (and that doesnt bother me, seeing the price tag on that.)
And to bring up f1? Jesus, they just started in 2002...as an engine and chassis builder... At least they stepped up and did both in-house. Other marques didnt just become #1 instantly...it takes development time. If you recall, Porsche didnt do very well in F1 (engine building) either. But I guess that means 911's are only good for roll-racing. Please stop being ignorant.
That still irrelevant to this conversation. We are talking about street cars. The 2JZ only good for roll-racing? What an ignorant statement. The engine would be strong in its class for any form of competition if applied properly.
Im far from the "put a 2jz in everything" mentality. If I was like that, Id have one in my 240... But I dont. But you have to give credit where its due.

True that. I mean you have to respect the design and build of the 2jzgte because it's a decade and some more old. I mean if we were to take it back to 1993 i think it would be safe to say 2jzgte is one of the best motors available. Now if Toyota would of but the 2jzgte into a lighter better handling chassis per say the mr2 then it would make one hell of a car.

2jzgte ftw

boosted_nonv
02-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Don't even know why Leadfoot_mf reacted like that towards the 2JZ, I don't recall Chevy making F1 motors, and if you really wanna get down on a subject like this, HONDA MAKES F1 motors and they're like the number 1 motors in those series, FYE, so to just get on toyota like that was just ignorant, I've seen you post in here before an agreed with you on almost everything you said until now, I think a supra probably handed you ya ass recently, thats why you just flipped out, sorry man:no:

boosted_nonv
02-24-2007, 01:46 PM
both companys make good shit Chevy and Toyota, and real car people would know even Honda is one of the best, just my 2 cents

PhAtBoYMr2
02-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Toyota reliability > Chevy reliability

Leadfoot_mf
02-24-2007, 02:42 PM
I really hope you are joking. maybe If not, I really just lost some respect for you as a knowledgeable car person.i can live with that No, the 2jz isnt the best engine of all time. But it probably is the strongest stock engine of all time...i agreeexcept the veyron (and that doesnt bother me, seeing the price tag on that.)the way they left the factory is not impressive
And to bring up f1? why? it is only the biggest measure of a performance mark besides lemans Jesus, they just started in 2002...as an engine and chassis builder...i will give them that. but jordan and sauber did better with less At least they stepped up and did both in-house. Other marques didnt just become #1 instantly...it takes development time. If you recall, Porsche didnt do very well in F1 (engine building) either. don't get me started on porsche i don't need ruiner mad at me as well But I guess that means 911's are only good for roll-racing.911 turbo is crap (not really)thats why they have the gt2 and gt3 both better than the awd turbo. Please stop being ignorant. ? not so much, just stating an opinion
That still irrelevant to this conversation. We are talking about street cars.you were i wasn't The 2JZ only good for roll-racing? speaking of rolls i was on one sorry about that comment i take it back.What an ignorant statement. The engine would be strong in its class for any form of competition if applied properly.???
Im far from the "put a 2jz in everything" mentality. If I was like that, Id have one in my 240... But I dont. But you have to give credit where its due.yes i do know the motor kicks ass just not the end all be all.

i was more trying to make the point that the V8 is the best most successful engine ever created almost every single manufacturer produces one why.

how many manufacturers currently produce inline 6's?

no hard feelings everyone has there own opinions :goodjob:

if u are out on this side of town tonight i would like to discuses this in more detail as well as motorsports. later tim

Leadfoot_mf
02-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Toyota reliability > Chevy reliability

toyota made scion

gm made geo and saturn

toyota wins

LT1UltraZ
02-24-2007, 04:26 PM

ill let you know as soon as i am back on the road :goodjob: Dont worry i upgraded my rocker arms :lmfao:

drmcivicsi
02-25-2007, 11:34 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Psycho
02-25-2007, 04:13 PM
How did this thread get so gay, so quick? How is F1 relevant to the supra engine?! It's like every one is taking crazy pills.

dingo7
02-26-2007, 06:29 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: THESE PILLS ARE THE FUCKIN BOMB!!!!!
It's like every one is taking crazy pills.

Psycho
02-27-2007, 01:59 AM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: THESE PILLS ARE THE FUCKIN BOMB!!!!!
Well im charging double for them next time.