PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored, let's talk weed.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Sitting up at work bored as phuck.
I want to dedicate the day to Marijuana.
Comments? Questions? Advice? Concerns?

TheGrillMan
02-22-2007, 09:36 AM
none of the above but i do wish i had a green connect here

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Dude, welcome to the ATL bullshit.
It's a sellers market, and expect to pay near the $75 for a 3.5'er
$400+ per zip.

Now I'm not talking about some bc, this is the shit that sticks to the wall when thrown.
Lucky to find a bean in a zip.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 09:44 AM
I love rippin outta bongs it gets me so so high
When I take a big toke, looks like my eyes start to cry
Tears start to swell up when I take a huge hit
Of that bong biggy bong diggity dank dank shit
Little Cuz don't quit after one, two, or three
Take so many bong tokes you might run outta weed
Thoughtchu was fuckin with a rookie but I'm really a KING
I just was out playing hooky havin fun with my team.
-KMK

Jecht
02-22-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm going to go ahead and voice my opinion. I don't have anything against those that participate in the activity, but I really think that it isn't a good idea to do drugs.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Care to debate? Cause I'm game.

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 09:47 AM

I wanna debate this actually. I hear it all the time. Now i'm not to Avid into getting high all the time. I still do it considerably often. Whats your reason as to why its so bad to do so?

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 09:47 AM
I agree completely that drugs are bad, but we need to evaluate the word "drug" its self. I know of a drug that is consumed multiple times daily by 90% of the population... let's call it caffeine.
Mind-altering substance?
What about chocolate, oysters...(green m&ms lol)
I've gotten more messed up on energy drinks that I have on a plant.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Weed?....never heard of it

Ran
02-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Potheads FTL

Halfwit
02-22-2007, 09:49 AM
I agree completely that drugs are bad, but we need to evaluate the word "drug" its self. I know of a drug that is consumed multiple times daily by 90% of the population... let's call it caffeine.
Mind-altering substance?
HOW BOUT WE MAKE IT MORE CLEAR

ILLEGAL DRUGS.

Jecht

Sure, I'm game. Weed isn't a healthy habit to get into. In my opinion, its up there with alcohol (I don't drink either) as an addictive substance.

Nochitt
Your cat needs a spliff, sheesh.

Jecht
02-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Mind-altering substance?

I'm actually allergic to caffeine. :lmfao:
Caffeine + me = irregular heartbeat and an extreme case of the shakes

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Sure, I'm game. Weed isn't a healthy habit to get into. In my opinion, its up there with alcohol (I don't drink either) as an addictive substance.

Marijuana is not addicting.

Although users may develop a dependence it's not chemically or physically addicting.

jmmx258

Why do you say its so bad? I know there are soem people who just act stupidly on drugs, weed, alcohol, etc. Me, I only drink and smoke reefer. If i drink, and have to drive, i'll only have a few beers. If I do go over board, i'm sleeping in my car.

Weed however I'll still drive. With out any hesitation. I have no problems with pulling out on the street when high. I'm sure i'll catch hell for that too. However, when I'm high, i'm far more relaxed. I still pay close attention to whats going on around me. Just because I have a lack of trust for those I dont know, including other drivers on the roads, and people walking around.

Nochitt
THC (the high-factor in marijuana) can be consumed in many ways.
It can be burned, vaporized, and even eaten.
I vape mine when I can which is completely harmless.
I can't say that it's a HEALTHY thing to do, but I don't think it is UNHEALTHY.
It's been here longer than we have, it's naturally occuring, Queen Elizabeth smoked for her menstral cramps, the parachute that saven Dubya's life was hemp, as was 20 tons of material that held Columbus's ship together from the shoes, sails, ropes, even their bibles.

Halfwit
02-22-2007, 09:54 AM
i smell a thread that wont die soon.

i dont partake in smoking anything, virgin lungs ftw.

drink only a few times a year, literally.

2.0civic
02-22-2007, 09:54 AM
im not going to debate this but would people thing weed was so bad if it wasnt illegal?? The ONLY reason its illegal is cause the government cant tax it...For those of you who say its illegal due to health issues, look at how many people die from cigarettes or alcohol...

Halfwit
02-22-2007, 09:55 AM
im not going to debate this but would people thing weed was so bad if it wasnt illegal?? The ONLY reason its illegal is cause the government cant tax it...For those of you who say its illegal due to health issues, look at how many people die from cigarettes or alcohol...
i think ciggaretts should be illegal also.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 09:56 AM
If you ever saw that episode of 5th gear, they did a demonstration on the effects of driving high on marijuana vs sleep deprivation vs alcohol.

Best score - marijuana
Second - alcohol
Last - Sleep depr. Don't drive tired!

It was not a scientific study, but the scores were based on maintenance of speed, car control and reaction time.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 09:57 AM
It's been here longer than we have, it's naturally occuring, Queen Elizabeth smoked for her menstral cramps, the parachute that saven Dubya's life was hemp, as was 20 tons of material that held Columbus's ship together from the shoes, sails, ropes, even their bibles.

Smoking is definitely not UNHEALTHY

there are going to be risk factors no matter what you do. If you drink tea everyday, eat cereal everyday, or even watch t.v everyday there could be some serious health issues that develop over time but too much of anything definetly isn't healthy

jmmx258

Oh c'mon now. I'm thinking talk about current day use would be the best thing here haha. So a queen a founder, and a person almost dying used pot. The big deal is the people using, and causing trouble lately that is the big deal.

Halfwit
If you ever saw that episode of 5th gear, they did a demonstration on the effects of driving high on marijuana vs sleep deprivation vs alcohol.

Best score - marijuana
Second - alcohol
Last - Sleep depr. Don't drive tired!

It was not a scientific study, but the scores were based on maintenance of speed, car control and reaction time.
too bad they didnt test womeone who was clean.

clean person

high
drunk
tired.

jsut cause its better than tired or drunk does not mean its safe by any means.

Nochitt

How is the man able to tax tobacco, and not Marijuana?
This is the weakest excuse I've heard from the government.

Ran
Shouldn't this be moved to Lifestyles or something?

ARH1192
02-22-2007, 09:58 AM
hmm Im in the middle of this. I dont smoke pot but I believe pot should be legal. I use to smoke when i was 16-17 but I have a job now that I want to keep. I still rarely get high. usally bc I get stupid drunk and am just like fuck it let me hit it. but usally only happens once ever couple months.. hell I tihnk its been 5-6 months since I've last did it.. and another 5-6 the time before that. Its not that bad really.. its all natural, it grows out of the ground.. nothing added to it, i dont see why its not legal.. now I do believe the same laws of drinking should apply to pot. dui and what not..

Nochitt
Shoot, check out this vid
http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/msnbc/fv.htm???f=00&g=9c320267-9311-428a-8ac2-0dc7fe6eb6c3&p=news_comment%20-%20analysis&t=c1152&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8063292/&fg=&

jmmx258

Fuck me to!! Then I wouldnt be able to get them daily:no::no::no:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Marijuana will be legal soon, it's only a matter of time.

Jecht
Marijuana is not addicting.

Although users may develop a dependence it's not chemically or physically addicting.

I did not know that.

Why do you say its so bad?
Well, I think that it is an irresponsible habit. I don't know how much people pay for it, but since it is a black market drug, I'm willing to bet that it is a fair amount. I also think that the smell of it is horrible - I remember countless times in highschool when I would walk into the gym locker room and it would smell like weed.

DaX

Agreed. But I do drink on occasion (a sixer usually lasts me about a week).

If you want to do it, fine. Do I think it should be illegal? No. The gubment has their hand up WAY too many skirts in my opinion.

DaX
02-22-2007, 10:01 AM

They do tax illegal drugs in TN - if you are caught selling drugs without buying a tax "stamp", you are booked for selling illegal drugs AND tax evasion.

Just google "crack tax"

Ran
Its not that bad really.. its all natural, it grows out of the ground.. nothing added to it, i dont see why its not legal..A lot of stuff that naturally comes from the Earth is bad for you, doesn't mean it should be okay to suck it down your throat.

Jecht
Agreed. But I do drink on occasion (a sixer usually lasts me about a week).

If you want to do it, fine. Do I think it should be illegal? No. The gubment has their hand up WAY too many skirts in my opinion.

I don't have any problem with them legalizing it, as long as they have strict laws over driving and such.

Halfwit
02-22-2007, 10:02 AM
I don't have any problem with them legalizing it, as long as they have strict laws over driving and such.
ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:02 AM
I did not know that.

Well, I think that it is an irresponsible habit. I don't know how much people pay for it, but since it is a black market drug, I'm willing to bet that it is a fair amount. I also think that the smell of it is horrible - I remember countless times in highschool when I would walk into the gym locker room and it would smell like weed.
I've been consuming daily now for close to a decade, not once have I lost a job, not once have I failed a class, not once have I lost a relationship due to marijuana. In fact, I'm the most responsible person I know.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:03 AM
They do tax illegal drugs in TN - if you are caught selling drugs without buying a tax "stamp", you are booked for selling illegal drugs AND tax evasion.

Just google "crack tax"

lol if you go to norml.org you can find out that it is illegal to have marijuana in GA without a tax stamp...sooooo if you have it (which is illegal) you need to pay the man a tax
no logic

Decker1.8t
02-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Dude, welcome to the ATL bullshit.
It's a sellers market, and expect to pay near the $75 for a 3.5'er
$400+ per zip.

Now I'm not talking about some bc, this is the shit that sticks to the wall when thrown.
Lucky to find a bean in a zip.

wow. you need to meet new people. you're gettin ripped.

2.0civic

but the difference is the government wont do that cause they make so much money, which is why weed is illegal

DaX
lol if you go to norml.org you can find out that it is illegal to have marijuana in GA without a tax stamp...sooooo if you have it (which is illegal) you need to pay the man a tax
no logic

Oh, so they have a crack tax here in GA too?

jmmx258

I remember walking in the locker room and it smelled of sweat and thats a real nasty smell haha.

it can get pricey sure. How much you pay is determiend by how much you smoke too. Not only the price of the product alone.

It's only irresponsible if your irresponsible before your high. Thats how I look at it. Say your a college student, of course your going to be fucking off to an extent. But, if you get your shit done, do the things that are important, then thats not going to change when your high. Just because you get high doesnt mean your going to go play in traffic lol

DaX
02-22-2007, 10:05 AM
no logic

so they have a crack tax here in GA too?

ARH1192
A lot of stuff that naturally comes from the Earth is bad for you, doesn't mean it should be okay to suck it down your throat.

I was just talkin about as far as drugs go..

now, I have seen a few buddies ruin their life bc of pot.. but the same goes for alcohol

Nochitt
wow. you need to meet new people. you're gettin ripped.
let's do lunch then

Halfwit
02-22-2007, 10:06 AM
but the difference is the government wont do that cause they make so much money, which is why weed is illegal
exactly, its only time til they legalize jane, they jsut gotta figure out how to tax it all, and not still ahve it illegally imported/sold.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:07 AM
Has anyone tried Salvia Divinorum? Or that Red Dawn shit?

ARH1192
02-22-2007, 10:07 AM
if it becomes legal, I'd just grow..

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM
exactly, its only time til they legalize jane, they jsut gotta figure out how to tax it all, and not still ahve it illegally imported/sold.

Doesn't Phillip Morris have factories just waiting to have the switch flipped to begin Marlboro greens?
I don't understand how we tax tobacco and CANT tax weed.

ARH1192
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM
my old roommate use to do salvia bc he thought it was legal.. which it is unless ur in the military

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:09 AM

Tobacco and Pot have been smoked for probably about the same length of time correct? tell me if i'm wrong.

Gov't. chose tobacco to tax in the first place over pot. This is my take on why they did so. Indians smoked it (I am part indian), and to them indians were savages. But Americans, whites and the likes all smoked tobacco. They saw the indians behavior and decided tobacco should be legal, rather than pot ..that was stupid so I made it up..but it sounds good haha

I dont think that pot will be legal. Its to late. To many people grow and sell it already for them to seize it ALL and stop those growing it from selling it tax free to the community.

Decker1.8t
02-22-2007, 10:09 AM

tried both.

red dawn is an herbal X but more trippy. Actually had some decent visuals, but the shitmade me itch like crazy.

salvia is prolly the most potent legal shit on the market right now. if you know what DMT is, it'sa very similar experience.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:10 AM
Man, I was in the matrix on salvia, the room split apart, a light was orbiting the room, I WAS THE WALL <---fucking weird.

2.0civic
02-22-2007, 10:10 AM

look how many people sell pot...you think allthose people want to go pay $5k or something a year for a permit to sell pot? no.

Thats why the govt. doesnt tax it

DaX
02-22-2007, 10:11 AM
I had a friend who did that red dawn shit all the time.

Decker1.8t
02-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Man, I was in the matrix on salvia, the room split apart, a light was orbiting the room, I WAS THE WALL <---fucking weird.

yeah. it's pretty nuts. the only thing I don't like aboutit is that it makes me irritable as fuck

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Tobacco and Pot have been smoked for probably about the same length of time correct? tell me if i'm wrong.

Gov't. chose tobacco to tax in the first place over pot. This is my take on why they did so. Indians smoked it (I am part indian), and to them indians were savages. But Americans, whites and the likes all smoked tobacco. They saw the indians behavior and decided tobacco should be legal, rather than pot ..that was stupid so I made it up..but it sounds good haha

I dont think that pot will be legal. Its to late. To many people grow and sell it already for them to seize it ALL and stop those growing it from selling it tax free to the community.

That's an interesting take. Now let's role play...pot's legal and all my dealers who grow still grow. I can get it from them in a baggy at a reduced price b/c it's now legal OR I can go get a chronic pack at the gas station of Marlboro Greens for $5-10 a pack....which would you choose? Come on now...you heard of G-13...imagine the potency if the MAN (unlimited resources) regulated this plant.

DaX
02-22-2007, 10:12 AM

Sounds like fun. :)

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:14 AM
It was a trip. But if it got into the wrong hand...i.e. a weak mind...results would be drastic.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 10:14 AM
crack is wack

2.0civic
02-22-2007, 10:15 AM
never heard of DMT but ive never had any weird side effects off salvia

SidewayzS14
02-22-2007, 10:15 AM
marijuana isnt as half as bad as cigarettes are i used to smoke almost on a daily basis but not anymore i only smoke every once in a while now, marijuana in my opinion well never be legalized the United states Government makes to much money of it being illegal from house seizures, care seizures, and not to mention all the drug money that the seize also i think if it does become legal it will only be like up to in OZ. but yeah just my 2 cents, but honestly debating on this subject is stupid because majority of the people that say its bad and people shouldnt do it are people who either 1.have smoked once before and didnt like ti cause they caughed their ass off or 2.because they have never once smoked marijuana before and listen to all the bullshit on t.v .
btw i only drink on occasion maybe like 2 beers a month

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Oh, btw...I did some reasearch.
Noone has EVER died from smoking marijuana (they have done stuff while high and died)
Overdose on Marijuana is a possible as an elephant on the moon.
More people died this year from water ingestion

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:16 AM
3 years, 5 months, 12 days...

...Till Im able to smoke... BUT who's counting:???:

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:17 AM
That's an interesting take. Now let's role play...pot's legal and all my dealers who grow still grow. I can get it from them in a baggy at a reduced price b/c it's now legal OR I can go get a chronic pack at the gas station of Marlboro Greens for $5-10 a pack....which would you choose? Come on now...you heard of G-13...imagine the potency if the MAN (unlimited resources) regulated this plant.

Ok good call. I'm giong to have to chew on some of my words here. It was stated before and I dont recall by whome that current growers wouldn't pay the 5K+ to be a legal supplier. I beg to differ on that. The amount of money made doing this, would rival any current profits they make.

I also dont believe that anythign will be changed to make pot more potent. If anything, there would be assholes fucking up more and more, and they would do something to make it less potent.

I'm honestly at a loss for words. Imma go eat my damn lunch and get back to this lol

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:20 AM
marijuana isnt as half as bad as cigarettes are i used to smoke almost on a daily basis but not anymore i only smoke every once in a while now, marijuana in my opinion well never be legalized the United states Government makes to much money of it being illegal from house seizures, care seizures, and not to mention all the drug money that the seize also i think if it does become legal it will only be like up to in OZ. but yeah just my 2 cents, but honestly debating on this subject is stupid because majority of the people that say its bad and people shouldnt do it are people who either 1.have smoked once before and didnt like ti cause they caughed their ass off or 2.because they have never once smoked marijuana before and listen to all the bullshit on t.v .

This sounds good to me. I agree that the man makes too much money on it being illegal. But that's money. What about heritage, our rights. I mean, I'm sure the govt would make even MORE money if they made tobacco illegal. "Let's royally fuck our people so we can make MORE money and spend it on the war against drugs...10bil a year."

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:20 AM

There is nothing stupid about this debate. Due to the fact that it was asked to hear everybodies views, AND the reasons. Not just do you like it? do you smoke it?

The kicker here. Is a lot of you "pot heads" out there are coming up with some decently intellectual comments and reasonings.

Lunch time now haha

TheGrillMan
02-22-2007, 10:21 AM
btw the gov can tax it there called caretaker the caretakers grow the weed and sell it to the gov and the gov pays taxes on it

SidewayzS14
02-22-2007, 10:22 AM
DMT is some crazy shit, but its stupid i never saw the point on taking red dawn its just as bad as the idiots out there who used to drink a whole fucking bottle of Robotussin so they could trip its dumb,personally if i want to trip i would rather eat shrooms straight from the earth or hydroponics

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Marijuana used to have a thc percentage of 5-7. Now, we have mutated the plants to have 25-30 percent. Is this something to be concerned with?

Ran
02-22-2007, 10:23 AM
The kicker here. Is a lot of you "pot heads" out there are coming up with some decently intellectual comments and reasonings.Anybody can justify anything to themselves if they try hard enough. How does the saying go?

"Don't argue with idiots. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

:police:

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Haha, West coast, and canada residents have access to budder...99.7% thc bastards

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:24 AM
In all honestly, you have to look at Prohibition, what it caused to happen (Gangsters.. notice no "a" so I'm talkin honkies like Scarface Al Capone) and then what also happened when they ended it..

I say legalize it, grow it in secure areas, tax it and place a tax sticker on it like cigs and set an age on it like 30.. Its a win/win situation.. The Govt makes money bc of the taxes, and also they can fine ppl who bootleg or deal it on the streets, they can still get people for underage just as they do with alchy, and the people also get what they want out of it. Turn the DEA more into like an IRS as far as a regulator.

SidewayzS14
02-22-2007, 10:24 AM
There is nothing stupid about this debate. Due to the fact that it was asked to hear everybodies views, AND the reasons. Not just do you like it? do you smoke it?

The kicker here. Is a lot of you "pot heads" out there are coming up with some decently intellectual comments and reasonings.

Lunch time now haha,

yes i smoke, i smoked on a daily basis for the past 3 years now i dont smoke everyday now but i do smoke maybe 4-5 times a month, :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 10:27 AM

yes i smoke, i smoked on a daily basis for the past 3 years now i dont smoke everyday now but i do smoke maybe 4-5 times a month, :goodjob:

With that said imagine smoking crack everyday for 3 years
imagine doing heroin for 3 years straight
or even drinking for 3 years straight....

That would cause some serious health issues

GTScoob
02-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Its amazing how the majority of potsmokers are very paranoid but they're not one tiny bit hesitant to post up their illegal activities online. And all of you with myspace/facebook, be sure to remove any illegal pictures before applying for jobs because most serious jobs will track you down on there and turn you down before even offering you a piss test.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:28 AM
What it is:
THC Tetrahydrocanibinol and CBD Cannibidiol
Releases endorphins in the body.

Why is it illegal?
Government makes money on our peaceful consumers and even incarcerate them.
We, the people, are not allowed to feel euphoric unless it's "real"

But it's a gateway drug!
Who the shit starts with heroin?
It's safe and widely used.

60% of people in car related fatalities have thc in their system.
THC remains in the body (aside from the naturally occuring THC in the body) for up to 5 weeks. This is a bad statistic.

SidewayzS14
02-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Marijuana used to have a thc percentage of 5-7. Now, we have mutated the plants to have 25-30 percent. Is this something to be concerned with?

no concern at all, we just made it for the better its not like there's a bunch of chemicals in it as where in the case of ciggarettes have 1,000 of additives, but before anyone says anything yes i do smoke cigarettes and they are bad for you but its someone's personal right to smoke cigarettes if they want

SidewayzS14
02-22-2007, 10:29 AM
With that said imagine smoking crack everyday for 3 years
imagine doing heroin for 3 years straight
or even drinking for 3 years straight....

That would cause some serious health issues

exactly and 90% of the time i had a job and money

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:30 AM
LAst time I was pulled over I told the officer I smoke. I'm proud to be a consumer and am the least bit paranoid. I want to educate and enlighten people...this country is in a dark cold closet inside and bright warm elegant room.

GTScoob
02-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Oh yeah, I heard through the grapevine about a $5mil bust in the SE so there might be a shortage, or you guys that are already getting raped on prices might get raped a little harder.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Honestly, I have ways around the inflation, but I see people paying towards the bill mark for what can be purchased on the West Coast for $35

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:34 AM
so there might be a shortage,

Depends on how you look at it.. Also means there's a big STORAGE sitting around

in ATL in DEA hands.. lol

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:34 AM
ANyone interested in forming a localized NORML chapter?

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Depends on how you look at it.. Also means there's a big STORAGE sitting around

in ATL in DEA hands.. lol

My friend, in some police training class @ KSU told me the other day that 60% of confiscated drugs are not reported. Cops are getting higher than we are...for FREE!

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Anybody can justify anything to themselves if they try hard enough. How does the saying go?

"Don't argue with idiots. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

:police:

True, but the problem there in lies, I too smoke pot. Not frequently but smoke it none the less. I'm seeing fantastic arguements on both sides.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Oh yeah, I heard through the grapevine about a $5mil bust in the SE so there might be a shortage, or you guys that are already getting raped on prices might get raped a little harder.

i highly doubt it.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:36 AM
You done w/ lunch already?
What did you eat a few saltines?

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Its amazing how the majority of potsmokers are very paranoid but they're not one tiny bit hesitant to post up their illegal activities online. And all of you with myspace/facebook, be sure to remove any illegal pictures before applying for jobs because most serious jobs will track you down on there and turn you down before even offering you a piss test.

just to let you know, Jobs can get sued for that.

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:37 AM
.. It seems to be that alot of dealers are actually really smart business people..
How about next season on The Apprentice, they have Antoine the corner dealer.

But in all honestly, it's sad seeing people with alot of talent and gift throwin it away with doing something illegal. Same with artist who rather do graffiti. What is it in people minds that wann keep them away from the mainstream way of life? (Sorry been reading up on psychology alot lately)

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:38 AM
You done w/ lunch already?
What did you eat a few saltines?

I told ya i dont smoke pot that often!! haha

Naw made a couple Ham an Cheese on Onion loaf. All I had to do was grab it and come sit back down lol.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:39 AM
.. It seems to be that alot of dealers are actually really smart business people..
How about next season on The Apprentice, they have Antoine the corner dealer.

But in all honestly, it's sad seeing people with alot of talent and gift throwin it away with doing something illegal. Same with artist who rather do graffiti. What is it in people minds that wann keep them away from the mainstream way of life? (Sorry been reading up on psychology alot lately)

Because everyone's doing the mainstream. We don't want to contribute to the corporate world, we want to remain in our underground and help/watch it strive.

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:39 AM

Well key words in his reply was SERIOUS JOBS. Of course they wouldn't come out as say Hey we found a pot pic on ur MySpace you're denied the job. They would instead do a series of drug tests and catch you redhanded.

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:40 AM

Pssh, my msyspace is private! lol

No they can't. If its openly posted online, then there's no limit to who can access it. Just like doing a backround check through your local PD for a job.

R3RUN
Shoot, check out this vid
http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/msnbc/fv.htm???f=00&g=9c320267-9311-428a-8ac2-0dc7fe6eb6c3&p=news_comment%20-%20analysis&t=c1152&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8063292/&fg=&
That congressman is a fucking idiot. "Presumably thousands of people have died", my ass. No drug user is a single drug user........ :lmfao: . He obviously has not met very many weed smokers. Im not even going to start with his comparison of marijuana to cocaine and crack. Maybe they should put someone who has a general idea of what they are talking about in charge of the anti-drug campaigns (which are generally useless anyways). All this guy actually cares about is getting his government paycheck, making a name for himself, and trying to make democrats and liberals look bad.

Sol-Badguy
x2.

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Because everyone's doing the mainstream. We don't want to contribute to the corporate world, we want to remain in our underground and help/watch it strive.

Exactly my point.. WHY?? What's the point in havving the undergroud survive? I have never gotten a straight answer, It's always we don't wann be mainstream bc that's what everyone else is doing.. Well DUh, that is what the word itself means, Where is the WHY factor? If just because you want to be different, that's sadly a terrible answer. Something should be done bc it feels right to that person, not just bc it's rebelling from society.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
That congressman is a fucking idiot. "Presumably thousands of people have died", my ass. No drug user is a single drug user........ :lmfao: . He obviously has not met very many weed smokers. Im not even going to start with his comparison of marijuana to cocaine and crack. Maybe they should put someone who has a general idea of what they are talking about in charge of the anti-drug campaigns (which are generally useless anyways). All this guy actually cares about is getting his government paycheck, making a name for himself, and trying to make democrats and liberals look bad.

Was that shit not embarrassing?
I like how the vid ended.."I disagree" CUT

SidewayzS14
02-22-2007, 10:43 AM
My friend, in some police training class @ KSU told me the other day that 60% of confiscated drugs are not reported. Cops are getting higher than we are...for FREE!

thats because they are returning it back to the streets (selling it) to any of thosoe who have ever been stopped and and bud on them and all the cop did was let u go and but took your bud, do u honestly think he turned it in...its all one big cycle people buy drugs, drugs are illegal, you get arretsted, swat raids your house they seize your car and home, all your money, money for the govnt* cops dont report drugs thats money for them everyone is basically making money of it so now then why the fuck would the government want to give that up? that is why marijuana is illegal "the war on drugs" is a billion dollar a year business

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Exactly my point.. WHY?? What's the point in havving the undergroud survive? I have never gotten a straight answer, It's always we don't wann be mainstream bc that's what everyone else is doing.. Well DUh, that is what the word itself means, Where is the WHY factor? If just because you want to be different, that's sadly a terrible answer. Something should be done bc it feels right to that person, not just bc it's rebelling from society.

It's not to be different and prove something...It's siding with the underdog. It's a comfort factor. We survive in the underground we want others to do the same...a lose analogy would be calling the UG family.

GTScoob
02-22-2007, 10:44 AM
No drug user is a single drug user........ :lmfao:
I have to agree with this completely. Weed IS a gateway drug anyway you look at it, once you've gotten used to the illegal process of buying drugs its just a matter of getting bored with the weed high and wanting to experiment with other substances. You've already become accustomed to pulling out large quantities of cash and meeting with dealers, the only difference is what substance you buy.

Ran
02-22-2007, 10:45 AM
When you get a lot of people doing the same thing and it's publically known, it's not really "underground" anymore. lol

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Was that shit not embarrassing?
I like how the vid ended.."I disagree" CUT
Yea that was awesome. Hes like "Well I know plenty of casual marijuana smokers so thats wrong. Thanks. Bye." hahahaha.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:46 AM
I have to agree with this completely. Weed IS a gateway drug anyway you look at it, once you've gotten used to the illegal process of buying drugs its just a matter of getting bored with the weed high and wanting to experiment with other substances. You've already become accustomed to pulling out large quantities of cash and meeting with dealers, the only difference is what substance you buy.

I first tried Jane in '98. Since then I've done NOT A SINGLE illegal drug. Still smoke daily. Never even had the desire to try something else.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 10:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1qtIrfuDzM

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:47 AM
When you get a lot of people doing the same thing and it's publically known, it's not really "underground" anymore. lol

The ABOVE UNDERGROUND!...GROUND I guess

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Yall, I sit at work all day and this thread is awesome...I may do this daily.
Start something up in the AM's

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 10:48 AM
"If you live in a free country you have the right to put anything you want in your body anything else is bullshit"

-Penn and teller

jmmx258
02-22-2007, 10:49 AM

this kind of goes back tothe Mainstream community. Everybody is always very quick to say weed is a gateway drug. I'll agree to an extent. I know many people who smoke pot, and only have adn will smoke pot. My best dude back home wont touch anything other than alcohol or pot. Beer came before pot in his life too.

I wont lie and say I haven't tried other drugs. I have, and i've also used them rather frequently. I don't anymore though. Its all a matter of self control. Doing what YOU want to do despite what others tell you would be cool to do or try. I dont believe in peer pressure, neither do the people I used to hang out with back home (unless it was some kinda stupid funny *video worthy* stunt lol) I tried other drugs on my own by simply asking my dealer or soembody if i could try it.

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 10:49 AM
I disagree. Ill smoke every now and then but I refuse to take it further. Ive seen one to many times what can happen when you do. Ive got plenty of friends that have been heavy smokers for a while and don't do anything else except drink.

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:50 AM
cops dont report drugs thats money for them everyone is basically making money of it so now then why the fuck would the government want to give that up? that is why marijuana is illegal "the war on drugs" is a billion dollar a year business

There's a flaw in what you said.. If the gov't was making money, then the weed would always be turned in. If the cop keeps it to himself, in no way does the Gov't make money. Only way the Govt would make money off drugs now would be to use the money and objects seized to their own advantages, keeping the drugs itself does nothing for them. If you think the cops are selling the drugs back for money, then that's going against the Gov't.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Ok, the gateway label is milarky.
Who starts with cocain...who picks up a needle first and starts with heroin

It's labeled this because the high volume of users...if you have friends, chances are one of them may be a user. And furthermore, the level of safety involved in consuming...people "start" with it because it's safety. NOONE HAS/CAN/EVER WILL die from a THC od

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:55 AM
btw, this country was founded solely on hemp
80% of agriculture pesticides and chemicals are used on cotton
hemp/marijuana requires ZERO

HEATON
02-22-2007, 10:55 AM
It's a comfort factor. We survive in the underground we want others to do the same...a lose analogy would be calling the UG family.

Well if that's what you're sayin, bc it's a comfort factor, wouldn't it be more comfortable to make money the legit way? Not having to worry about a deal or hiding a deal seems to be more comfortable then having to do something behind someone elses back. See what I'm gettin at?

But sorry again, like I said before, I've gotten into psychology alot lately and I am thinking about criminal psychology or something like parol officer, etc..

ARH1192
02-22-2007, 10:56 AM
im not dont do drugs and have only smoked pot.. but I wanna trip one time and see what its like.. whats the best thing to do to trip.. legal or not? :)

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Well if that's what you're sayin, bc it's a comfort factor, wouldn't it be more comfortable to make money the legit way? Not having to worry about a deal or hiding a deal seems to be more comfortable then having to do something behind someone elses back. See what I'm gettin at?

But sorry again, like I said before, I've gotten into psychology alot lately and I am thinking about criminal psychology or something like parol officer, etc..
No man, you raise a valid point. If I could make legal money on marijuana I would...hands down.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 10:58 AM
im not dont do drugs and have only smoked pot.. but I wanna trip one time and see what its like.. whats the best thing to do to trip.. legal or not? :)
go to starship, get some salvia (20X or higher)
be alone (i felt like I was victim of a conspiracy when people were around)
load a bowl...appx. .05 - .08 grams, and toke that shit and hold it as long as you can....exhale
before you can recite your abc's you're in lala land

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:01 AM
lol two sherrifs here

fredy123
02-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Legalize the bitch!! Ciggs hurt alot more. When was the last time you heard some guy got lung cancer cause he was smoking too much weeD?

3.5altman
02-22-2007, 11:03 AM
oh man, i Guess it's time for me to bust out my pipe and start the day right...lol

TheGrillMan
02-22-2007, 11:07 AM
load a bowl...appx. .05 - .08 grams, and toke that shit and hold it as long as you can....exhale

victim of conspiracy haha i felt the same way the first time i did it

but then again i hated it everytime i did it it;s wasnt controlled enough for me

HEATON
02-22-2007, 11:07 AM
No man, you raise a valid point. If I could make legal money on marijuana I would...hands down.

Why does it have to be Marijuana, is it bc it sells itself? I was thinking more of going legit with like advertizing to stock market shit, bc you said you knew how to work around inflation, if truly so, im sure some companies would pay way more money for a good business management person then you ever make dealing.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:08 AM
lol, i work @ a cell phone place...2 sherrifs just walked in and I told them about this thread...he said "is that was that smell is"
I told him people think they don't turn stuff in and it got QUIET!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 11:11 AM
lol, i work @ a cell phone place...2 sherrifs just walked in and I told them about this thread...he said "is that was that smell is"
I told him people think they don't turn stuff in and it got QUIET!

Don't let the cops know about import atlanta....your gonna get us busted!

99SI
02-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Pot was oringally made illegal, along with cocaine, morphine, and heroin because lawmakers were afraid of black people doing them. That's the bottom line. It was considered Ok for white people to use cocaine, morphine, weed, etc because they "could handle it" or were "smarter". There were urban legends coming out of the south after the civil war that groups of "crazed black people" who were high on cocaine and marijuana were raping/murdering white women and that the "black mind was not capable of handling such drugs". It's the same way with opium, it was because of racism against the Chinese immigrants who we worked to death on the railroads and gold mines out west. They were seen as "inferior" people and b/c they smoked opium/heroin they were evil.

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Pot was oringally made illegal, along with cocaine, morphine, and heroin because lawmakers were afraid of black people doing them. That's the bottom line. It was considered Ok for white people to use cocaine, morphine, weed, etc because they "could handle it" or were "smarter". There were urban legends coming out of the south after the civil war that groups of "crazed black people" who were high on cocaine and marijuana were raping/murdering white women and that the "black mind was not capable of handling such drugs". It's the same way with opium, it was because of racism against the Chinese immigrants who we worked to death on the railroads and gold mines out west. They were seen as "inferior" people and b/c they smoked opium/heroin they were evil.
I think that pretty much covers it. I saw a history channel special on this stuff. Pretty interesting.

CHADbee
02-22-2007, 11:14 AM
i dont smoke or do any drugs at all anymore and havent in many years but that salvia shit is crazy, 1st time i did it was INSIDE NC17 :eek:

i thought death had taken me over

HEATON

What's Salvia? You mean like the sage the plant stuff?

PhAtBoYMr2
Yea the man is the blame for everything.

SidewayzS14
has anyone on here ever smoked Opium before?

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2007, 11:15 AM
i dont smoke or do any drugs at all anymore and havent in many years but that salvia shit is crazy, 1st time i did it was INSIDE NC17 :eek:

i thought death had taken me over

So that shit really works? I wonder what it feels like. You guys are tempting me to go to starship and get some if it really does fuck you up that bad.

CHADbee
02-22-2007, 11:16 AM
What's Salvia? You mean like the sage the plant stuff?
i cant remember the details on it but its crazy shit

makes u a lil :screwy: for a few minutes

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Fuck that shit.

CHADbee
02-22-2007, 11:17 AM
So that shit really works? I wonder what it feels like. You guys are tempting me to go to starship and get some if it really does fuck you up that bad.
dude u have no clue.

for thoose that have done it think about doing it ur 1st time INSIDE NC17 OMFG!

that was wild

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:18 AM

You know, I was about to call you insane, then I remembered we used to enslave blacks, so this could hold validity.

CHADbee
02-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Fuck that shit.
:stupid:

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:21 AM
Salvia is no joke, please dont be driving when you try it.
If you get the concentrated form and smoke it correctly you WILL have visuals.
I even recorded myself tripping, it was whack.

This kid can't even make a pbnj sammich
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVJFiZ4WvHw

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:23 AM
The trip only lasts a few minutes...but the drunker/higher/pilled you are the more intense.
Your trip takes on whatever is going on around you. I said I was in the Matrix...I was watching the Matrix on tv. My pal was watching a Football game, and he became the ball. ANother friend was watching deepsea fishing and saw fishing line all over the place and the fish was jumping out of the tube.

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 11:26 AM
The trip only lasts a few minutes...but the drunker/higher/pilled you are the more intense.
Your trip takes on whatever is going on around you. I said I was in the Matrix...I was watching the Matrix on tv. My pal was watching a Football game, and he became the ball. ANother friend was watching deepsea fishing and saw fishing line all over the place and the fish was jumping out of the tube.
My friend tried it and everything turned into legos.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Ok, back the the Jane.
I like vaping, but it takes too long and the fact that I'm left with remains I feel as though I'm wasting.
Bongs are my thing.
I like to recycle my smoke too. I'll breathe a lil out, inhale, and repeat...or I'll use something to blow into and take it back in. I like efficiently smoke. I can get high 2 X a day for a week and use up maybe 3 grams.
Or I'll do it with friends and think I have something to prove and burn all that I have.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Haha, legos...does he by chance play Counter-Strike? Maybe there were some legos around that the kids were playing with?

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 11:28 AM
I doubt it. Maybe he played with legos alot as a kid???? Another guy a know tried it and thought he was drowning on the deck. Pretty weird.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:30 AM
I was on the porch with 3 friends. I was in the corner b/w the rail and the apt. I smoked..then I was part of the wall. I couldn't talk. I was sitting thinking how sad my life was that I got to see people pass by, hang out and have fun and I'm just a wall.

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Lol, wtf. That shit sounds to weird for me.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Why you gotta, cramp my style
You keep fucking with my high and I'm about to get wild, now
Why gotta harass the pot dealers, harass the people at expired parking meters,
Why you gotta pull me ovah as if I was that dude in the stolen nova now
Why you got a, badge on your chest, sting-gun on your hip and a bulletproof vest now
Why gotta act like you save the poeple, front that you care just so we can feel equal

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:36 AM
I enjoy it somewhat...but it's not a social drug...you wouldn't want to do it with a lot of people around cause when you consume Salvia, they all vanish.

HEATON
02-22-2007, 11:36 AM

Note to self, never watch football with Salvia, sounds like that shit would be too harsh, but golf.. maybe a lil painful but the view would be awesome!

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:37 AM
What is yall's fav strain?

Shishkaberry is mine.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Note to self, never watch football with Salvia, sounds like that shit would be too harsh, but golf.. maybe a lil painful but the view would be awesome!

Wow!!!!!
a little light bulb just went off in my cranium

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:39 AM
If it came down to it, I would probably sacrifice my life to legalize Marijuana for everyone else.

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Thats dedication.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm a fucking SOLDIER!

NUGZ
02-22-2007, 12:18 PM
After reading all this interesting stuff while I toke on my back porch on this beautiful day I might add, I kinda wanna move to California tomorrow. It's like this year round out there,but so fuckin expensive. When I read what others say in here "Gives me inspiration to get out and fuckin enjoy life while were here and let the bullshit float away" thanks yall for making my day a little better. It's the little things.:goodjob:

Blaze On!

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 12:24 PM
You know it Nugz.
Burn one for me!

GTScoob
02-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Salvia is pretty intense if you get the higher potency stuff. Its basically hit it and quit it, just get one good rip and within seconds you'll be tripping. The trip is different for everybody but coming down you get terrible fits of uncontrollable laughter. Lasts for 10 or 15 minutes.

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 01:54 PM
True, but just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe or that it's no joke, USE EXTREME CAUTION when smoking Salvia.

thinkfast®
02-22-2007, 03:59 PM
DARE to be different, HUGS not DRUGS

all that jive talk lol.. yo Im bout to spark up after work I cant wait

Nochitt
02-22-2007, 04:12 PM
No shit...an hour and 50 minutes left for me...unless someone badass wants to run up here to dallas in paulding and slit my eyes.

Hektik
02-22-2007, 09:20 PM
ok heres my view on the wohle subject... marijuana should be legal only up to an ounce,it should als have all the same restrictions as alchol,with the exception of using in public ,like a bar. cause not everyone wants to have it in there lungs. now if u have over an ounce and are not a registered legal seller than all the same laws as a street dealer apply.

marijuana is always called a "gate way drug." but ive smoked for years and dont do other drugs i have experimented but not because i felt the need to se what other highs were out there. just to see what the big commotion was about other things.

in the sense of DUI i refuse to do it. i have a daughter and a wife and i WILL NOT leave them here alone because of a recreational drug. all my freinds who know i smoke will tell u i do not drink and drive even if it was only one beer and will not smoke and drive even if it was only one hit.... i feel its irresposible on my side... not judging others who do im only talking about my self here....

its going to take alot for marijuana to be legalized. why? because why would i go and buy a box of marlboro greens at the QT and pay taxes on it when i can go around the side of the builiding and purchase the same amount if not more (dealer homie status) for the same price with out having to pay taxes...

Bajjani
02-22-2007, 09:29 PM
I hate the smell of pot it gives me a headache
Its a gateway drug
Everytime one of my friends quits weed for a week or two they talk about how much better they feel, they dont feel lazy and worthless and that it is addicting

Salvia is suppose to be used to relax in a meditation
Suppose to be in a calm environment in a dim light or dark room with calm music
And they say to have someone nearby if you smoke it
its also suppose to be vaporized

pot = stupid and a waste of money imo

Master Shake
02-22-2007, 09:32 PM
ok heres my view on the wohle subject... marijuana should be legal only up to an ounce,it should als have all the same restrictions as alchol,with the exception of using in public ,like a bar. cause not everyone wants to have it in there lungs. now if u have over an ounce and are not a registered legal seller than all the same laws as a street dealer apply.

marijuana is always called a "gate way drug." but ive smoked for years and dont do other drugs i have experimented but not because i felt the need to se what other highs were out there. just to see what the big commotion was about other things.

in the sense of DUI i refuse to do it. i have a daughter and a wife and i WILL NOT leave them here alone because of a recreational drug. all my freinds who know i smoke will tell u i do not drink and drive even if it was only one beer and will not smoke and drive even if it was only one hit.... i feel its irresposible on my side... not judging others who do im only talking about my self here....

its going to take alot for marijuana to be legalized. why? because why would i go and buy a box of marlboro greens at the QT and pay taxes on it when i can go around the side of the builiding and purchase the same amount if not more (dealer homie status) for the same price with out having to pay taxes...

good point. i myself am an occasional smoker. but its not like i'm a complete junky.

i can understand doing it a little bit....but not dedication of your life.

as far as dealing.....its only illegal cause the gov't can't find a way to tax it. they have came out with "legal" bud but it contains no thc, and does nothing but give you a headache....at least for me.

it is considered the gateway drug cause in most cases is does lead to harder drugs, or whatever. my personal opinion.....the gov't shouldn't be worried about weed....they need to crack down on the meth. and with the thought of DUI's and what not. i only do it at night when i'm home and about to go to sleep or stress relief or some shit. not get blazed out and ride the streets.

Discoball
02-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Weed at 100$ per ounce isn't bad.

00CelicaGT
02-22-2007, 11:25 PM
man my dad has blazed for over 35 years and it's an everyday thing. he is not addicted he just loves to get high. the first time i ever smoked it was wit my dad. my dad's lungs are starting to turn black but the doctors said for him to be smoking weed for 35+ years they should be much much worse, they also said if it were cigeretts they would be 10x as black. plus my dad is a high grade weed smoke he dont but that shit out the street that aint nuttin but stems and seeds he buys some serious shit from amsterdam off a web site and grows it himself.

i've smoke since i was 14 and would stop when baseball season was about to start but would blaze when it ended. i just stopped in may and i haven't smoked since then so i say it's not addicting.

and i have never tryed anyother drug honest truth

sirkus
02-22-2007, 11:37 PM
The only reason why it's a gateway drug. Is because you have to go to dealers houses where they offer you different drugs. If all you had was the option for pot, you probably won't ever try anything else. I've had my fun with several different drugs. I did them because of the people who I hung out with smoking pot. It was my own fault. I quit though, they all still do them, and they still live in trailers bouncing back and forth between eviction notices. No jobs. I really think it was an important part of my high school years, but now that I have to work to make a living. I can't afford to fuck this up because I wanted to smoke. But I really don't have anything against pot. I can see me smoking it after I land a sweet secure job.
Pot lead me to alcohol. I remember I hated beer until I quit smokin.. It just makes a good relaxing ending for each day. :)

HEATON
02-22-2007, 11:41 PM
he is not addicted he just loves to get high.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

00CelicaGT
02-22-2007, 11:50 PM
The only reason why it's a gateway drug. Is because you have to go to dealers houses where they offer you different drugs. If all you had was the option for pot, you probably won't ever try anything else. I've had my fun with several different drugs. I did them because of the people who I hung out with smoking pot. It was my own fault. I quit though, they all still do them, and they still live in trailers bouncing back and forth between eviction notices. No jobs. I really think it was an important part of my high school years, but now that I have to work to make a living. I can't afford to fuck this up because I wanted to smoke. But I really don't have anything against pot. I can see me smoking it after I land a sweet secure job.
Pot lead me to alcohol. I remember I hated beer until I quit smokin.. It just makes a good relaxing ending for each day. :)

^^ thats kinda true but i have never gone to my suppliers house for the simple fact i would never trust that person no matter how long i've been buying form them or known them cuz in miami a lot of people get robbed or get killed that way. i used to sell weed in high school and i would never bring anyone to the place where i rest my head or even go to someone elses house, cuz someone is always polting on u no matter what, espically if u got something they want or could make money off of. People are always gonna want wat the next man got even if he's got it too.

00CelicaGT
02-22-2007, 11:53 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lol i know how that sound but it is true. when i was growing up my dad had stopped smoking for lke 5 years but when we left him, i guess he was just like fuck it.

Hektik
02-22-2007, 11:57 PM
It just makes a good relaxing ending for each day. :)

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Revmaynard
02-23-2007, 01:06 PM
This might sound terrible, but growing up my parents and I had honest conversations about drugs, once I was getting old enough to realize what experimenting was, my mom told me she never smoked weed habitually in her life, but do you know what did ruin her life? Alcohol, after my mom became an alcoholic when I started middle school she left my dad, took half his shit, and blew all her money, now she lives in her friends basement, with no job, without me, her family, because she was too irresponsible to let something like alcohol take her life over. My mom had a wreck while driving drunk and slammed into a tree, broke her femur bone and had to lay in bed and move her leg with a metal bar for over six months, I'm gonna try to get pictures of her car, it was a 1979 Blazer my dad restored for her and she had only had it for three months, her head hit the steering wheel so hard it dented it forward and knocked six of her teeth out. Now someone tell me of a personal experience where weed fucked someones life indefinitely. I don't talk to my mom now because I'm bitter of how she left me as a kid, my being an only child growing up with her and then seeing her leave was hard, now weed might not be cool in some people's eyes, but that didn't ruin my family.

Nochitt
02-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Now someone tell me of a personal experience where weed fucked someones life indefinitely. I don't talk to my mom now because I'm bitter of how she left me as a kid, my being an only child growing up with her and then seeing her leave was hard, now weed might not be cool in some people's eyes, but that didn't ruin my family.

Sorry to hear man.
I ate too much food once and got a tummy ache! Probably the worst thing that happened to me while consuming.

Revmaynard
02-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Ugh, I just realized how lame that shit all comes off when all I was trying to say was, I'd rather smoke a blunt than take some shots. Lol..

Nochitt
02-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the negative karma QD.

Nochitt
02-23-2007, 02:13 PM
I attended a bachelor party last night. Got drunk as shit. Did stupid stuff I don't remember. Can't say that's happened from herb before.

NUGZ
02-23-2007, 05:49 PM
hey,hey, hey,hey smoke weed everyday!!! :crazy:

"Quote Mr. Dave Chapelle"

cactusEG
02-23-2007, 05:54 PM
drugs are bad ummmm k

smokinbud247
02-23-2007, 07:43 PM
Very nice thread and very good points and thoughts, keep on tokin:yes:

Revmaynard
02-23-2007, 09:14 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CfcRyruo91Y

SPEED Channel weed and driving test.

sirkus
02-24-2007, 01:27 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CfcRyruo91Y

SPEED Channel weed and driving test.

Nice... +1

Nochitt
02-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Yup, that's it. Thanks.

pck3
02-25-2007, 07:04 AM
I just got fired from my job because of pot......Didn't slow me down any.

boostboy97
02-25-2007, 07:29 AM

what is salvia , ? is it like a legal weed alternative , and how much is it??
very curious

eltravieso
02-25-2007, 03:52 PM
i smoke marijane.......i dont think there's ne thing wrong wit. by tha way, has ne body tried a gravity bong ?(its fire) ...........................so burn 1

Revmaynard
02-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Salvia is a legal herb that's a little different than weed, apparently people trip on it. I just kinda got hot and mad at everything lol.

I have a gravity bong that includes a five gallon bucket and a bath tub.

ksinao
02-25-2007, 06:10 PM
I just got fired from my job because of pot......Didn't slow me down any.

dedication

man
02-25-2007, 06:12 PM
dedication

You spelled it wrong.

It's M O R O N. :goodjob:

ksinao
02-25-2007, 06:18 PM
You spelled it wrong.

thats what i was getting to

Lucky DAWG
02-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Salvia is a legal herb that's a little different than weed, apparently people trip on it. I just kinda got hot and mad at everything lol.

I have a gravity bong that includes a five gallon bucket and a bath tub.

it was fun, i will admit it

i got extremely hyper and went stripping through the street with some buddies
10 minutes into the trip it wheres off and i was like why the fuck am i naked.

it wasn't worth it
drugs in general aren't worth it

smokinbud247
02-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm high as fuck right now!!!HAHAHAH :taun:

00CelicaGT
02-25-2007, 07:26 PM
hahaha:lmfao:

i wish i was but it's just not fun to smoke by urself:no:

R3RUN
02-25-2007, 07:34 PM
O rly?

Master Shake
02-25-2007, 11:42 PM
ksinao[/b]]

dedication

...wtf?:thinking:

You spelled it wrong.

:cheers:

ksinao
02-26-2007, 12:01 AM
...wtf?:thinking:

thats what i was getting to

2.3 Evo 8
02-26-2007, 12:31 AM
From an older persons perspective who's been there and done that. I've done just about every drug on the market and overly abused them along the way.

As I look back, I wish I had all the wasted TIME and money on drugs over the last 10 years. I would have a small fortune sitting in the bank.

I can honestly say, smoking weeds does make you forget things you would otherwise remember. After smoking heavily for one night, the next 3 days my memory would be shot. Constantly forgetting things and getting frustrated. Important things!

I would remind myself about something coming up in a couple days, maybe a birthday, then I would smoke and completely forget the event coming up.

It all started with cigarettes when I was around 18 followed by drinking. I then moved towards more dangerous drugs and began taking high quantities of these. After years of use and many nights thinking I was going to die from OD, I quit the heavy drugs and moved to weed. At that time, I stopped using everything but weed because it was my out to stress.

The many nights sitting on my ass high, constantly eating, and wasting time doing nothing with my life.

Do I miss it. You bet I do. That sweet sweet taste of some high dollar mary jane and then devouring a good meal afterwards. It was fun considering my age, but not smart considering my future.

Not to mention the possibility of getting caught by the police and jail time. I got lucky there, never caught, never in trouble with the law.

My advice is, yes for the moment it seems like its not a big deal, but its a waste. It's a waste of money and more importantly your time. The time it takes to track some down on the phone, the time it takes to drive there and back to get it, and the time you wasted sitting on your ass high as a mother fucker when you could be out doing something more interesting. More importantly to others, the time you wasted sitting in jail, paying fines, or on probation.

Do the smart thing and use the money and your time to further your education.

When you get older, its easier to make the wise decision.

I wish I had all that wasted time back. Life is short.

pck3
02-26-2007, 12:37 AM
hahaha:lmfao:

i wish i was but it's just not fun to smoke by urself:no:

SHIT..............

R3RUN
02-26-2007, 02:04 AM
From an older persons perspective who's been there and done that. I've done just about every drug on the market and overly abused them along the way.

As I look back, I wish I had all the wasted TIME and money on drugs over the last 10 years. I would have a small fortune sitting in the bank.

I can honestly say, smoking weeds does make you forget things you would otherwise remember. After smoking heavily for one night, the next 3 days my memory would be shot. Constantly forgetting things and getting frustrated. Important things!

I would remind myself about something coming up in a couple days, maybe a birthday, then I would smoke and completely forget the event coming up.

It all started with cigarettes when I was around 18 followed by drinking. I then moved towards more dangerous drugs and began taking high quantities of these. After years of use and many nights thinking I was going to die from OD, I quit the heavy drugs and moved to weed. At that time, I stopped using everything but weed because it was my out to stress.

The many nights sitting on my ass high, constantly eating, and wasting time doing nothing with my life.

Do I miss it. You bet I do. That sweet sweet taste of some high dollar mary jane and then devouring a good meal afterwards. It was fun considering my age, but not smart considering my future.

Not to mention the possibility of getting caught by the police and jail time. I got lucky there, never caught, never in trouble with the law.

My advice is, yes for the moment it seems like its not a big deal, but its a waste. It's a waste of money and more importantly your time. The time it takes to track some down on the phone, the time it takes to drive there and back to get it, and the time you wasted sitting on your ass high as a mother fucker when you could be out doing something more interesting. More importantly to others, the time you wasted sitting in jail, paying fines, or on probation.

Do the smart thing and use the money and your time to further your education.

When you get older, its easier to make the wise decision.

I wish I had all that wasted time back. Life is short.
You are a very lucky person to be able to wane yourself off of that kind of thing. I know family memebers (very close family members) that have gone through the same type of thing except they were caught to late and had to go through rehab. It was hard on myself, my family, and most importantly the person who had to do it. The whole key to drugs/alcohol is control. I drink and smoke (I keep my smoking down because of cost) despite this close call with my family. I hope that I have the control to know when I can stop and when I cant. Hell, another family member has even told me about how drugs can affect you further down the road. And they should know from experience. The key is to be careful and know when you need help. If you ever have to question whether or not you are able to stop when you want, you should take the initiative and stop right away.

To you 2.3 Evo 8 I tip my hat. It takes a strong person to take themself off of drugs, and you did it. Good job.

Bballjamal
02-26-2007, 12:38 PM

yup yup! Heroin was easily purchasable at the corner store in the 20's, cocaine I don't know about, morphine was as legal as heroin, and marijuana was considered Indian peace tobacco and really wasn't in use in the colonies back in the 1800s at all (from what I've read, heard, over a couple years).

But close on why it was made illegal in certain states, Heroin and Cocaine weren't made illegal because of black men going crazy when on it, it was because they found out (which is obvious) that any man including whites can become crazy, stronger, etc while on those particular drugs and they out-lawed them. Cocaine was used on slave men to help them stay awake and work longer/harder but they obviously got hooked on it and started to act crazy when they couldn't get more.......

Most of that was from reading and the same special people saw on the History channel.

O and $350 an Oreo here for beasters, 5_bills for Heady's, $90 for an oreo of mid (actually some smokin mid lol)......Randomly they'll have some Northern lights, White Widow, and Sour Diesel....but they stay with the beasters and Heady's

devinwebb907
02-26-2007, 12:54 PM
if yall are paying $75 an eighth of ANYTHING....haha. people from down here drive to atlanta to buy bud for mad cheap, then turn around and sell it here or around 50 an eighth as a regular price..people wont pay more.

as for me i normally just buy reggie and stick with that, but yall live in atlanta and are bitching about bud prices? maybe it's time you meet some new people.

R3RUN
02-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Um, florida is really cheap. Not even gonna lie.

devinwebb907
02-26-2007, 12:59 PM
red dawn...friend of mine brought that down from your way. :goodjob:

Revmaynard
02-26-2007, 01:30 PM
My friend took red dawn over the summer and all he did was shit his pants, he said a drug is never worth it if you can't live down the embarrassment is causes. Lol.

pck3
02-26-2007, 10:33 PM
red dawn...friend of mine brought that down from your way. :goodjob:

Red Dawn is cool but get the "Blue Dawn"

legendman92
02-27-2007, 01:35 AM
puffin onsome super skunk right now. got the Grandaddy purp, trainwreck, even have a little purple kush left in my backup safe

Lets have a session guys?

Nochitt
02-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Is that the GHR/B shit? Made me tweak. Muscle spasms.

Nochitt
02-27-2007, 04:10 PM
puffin onsome super skunk right now. got the Grandaddy purp, trainwreck, even have a little purple kush left in my backup safe

we DEFINITELY need to do something...with an inventory like that

ksinao
02-27-2007, 08:49 PM

that is quite possibly the worst thing i have ever done in my life. horrible experiance.

ksinao
02-27-2007, 08:50 PM

im gonna call bullshit

VooDooXII
02-27-2007, 09:10 PM
we DEFINITELY need to do something...with an inventory like that

Damn dude...haha...fiending!

Evil Goat
02-27-2007, 09:13 PM
this thread is full of retards

ksinao
02-27-2007, 09:24 PM
this thread is full of retards

agreed.

Lucky DAWG
02-27-2007, 09:29 PM
agreed.

i second that notion

ksinao
02-27-2007, 09:33 PM
i second that notion

example one

Lucky DAWG
02-27-2007, 09:38 PM
example one

motion

my bad :rolleyes:

Nochitt
02-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Are we retarded because we are openly discussing something we do that is illegal?

man
02-28-2007, 09:31 AM
motion

my bad :rolleyes:

ksinao was agreeing with you lol. He was posting that other guy's quote as an example.

Nochitt
02-28-2007, 09:51 AM
One acre of hemp produces 4 times the resources as lumber, AND is annually renewable.
Hemp clothing is a better insulator, more water absorbent, lasts @least twice as long as, cheaper to produce and requires 100% less chemicals than cotton.
The Marijuana plant is one of the FASTEST photosynthesizing (turning co2 to oxygen) plant on the planet which means it WOULD REVERSE the greenhouse effect.
CONTINUE PROHIBITION!

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I could smoke a fat bowl right now. I got a flippin sun burn. Maybe it would help. Dont know.

Nochitt
02-28-2007, 09:53 AM
It would help take your mind off it.

Nochitt
02-28-2007, 09:56 AM
People come in to my store and leave their phones with me to charge. Only in Paulding County...

Evil Goat
03-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Are we retarded because we are openly discussing something we do that is illegal?

no, you are retarted b/c you smoke marijuana....discuss if you want, doesn't make you any smarter

VooDooXII
03-04-2007, 09:57 AM
My friend gets panic attacks from smoking weed now...so he quit.

d1esel12
03-04-2007, 05:34 PM
i love marijuana.. :D though i should really clam down on it everyday.. :cry:

legendman92
03-19-2007, 11:14 AM
no, you are retarted b/c you smoke marijuana....discuss if you want, doesn't make you any smarter

:screwy: yep we are all just waiting on the small bus then the retards will be gone so you might wana wait to change your tampon till we are gone, no telling what we will do next.

legendman92
03-19-2007, 11:29 AM
After reading all this interesting stuff while I toke on my back porch on this beautiful day I might add, I kinda wanna move to California tomorrow. It's like this year round out there,but so fuckin expensive.
Blaze On!

Yeah i lived in Southern Oregon for a bit, oregon has medical card gives you permission to grow 12 plants i believe and have up to 20clones. The prices are still a little high at $100 qtr. compared to the same quality here your looking at $140+. I prefer to get my dr green thumb on when i can, save allllot of money

Ran
03-19-2007, 12:07 PM
One acre of hemp produces 4 times the resources as lumber, AND is annually renewable.
Hemp clothing is a better insulator, more water absorbent, lasts @least twice as long as, cheaper to produce and requires 100% less chemicals than cotton.
The Marijuana plant is one of the FASTEST photosynthesizing (turning co2 to oxygen) plant on the planet which means it WOULD REVERSE the greenhouse effect.
CONTINUE PROHIBITION!So...what you're saying is that we should make houses and clothes out of hemp? If it's such a valuable resource, then why are you smoking it? Sounds like a waste of resources.

AgentEasy
03-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Mind-altering substance?

like katt williams says.

weed is not a drug.. it's a plant.. that grows.. and if you light it on fire.. it has effects.. lol

legendman92
03-19-2007, 12:51 PM
If it's such a valuable resource, then why are you smoking it? Sounds like a waste of resources.
ha a waste of a resource that we grow from seeds and can be cloned god knows how many times, it grows wild like a um weed and is not in any danger of dying out.

Ran
03-19-2007, 12:58 PM
ha a waste of a resource that we grow from seeds and can be cloned god knows how many times, it grows wild like a um weed and is not in any danger of dying out.Renewable or not, wasting is wasting. Either way, here's a glimpse into the promising future for you guys.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/hybridkar/pothead.gif

I'm outta here. Later.

Slowboy
03-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Weed is great...That is all.

Hektik
03-19-2007, 01:31 PM
My friend gets panic attacks from smoking weed now...so he quit.

haha ur freind is a pussy ..lol...

Slowboy
03-19-2007, 02:11 PM
My lil sis freeked out the first time she smoked with me and a freind. started cry and everything. said she would never do it again. 6months later she gets caught by my mom in her bed room chiefin it up. LOL

legendman92
03-19-2007, 08:06 PM
panic attack from smoking? its time to upgrade quality apparently ha. That stress will do it to ya get some kush and try again ;)

bigpimpatl
03-19-2007, 09:15 PM
lol if you get panic attacks from toking up, you are most definitely smoking some schwag...all my friends who have said this, I asked them to show me their shit, to find out it's filled with stems and seeds :tongue1:

and to all the people that say we are "retarded" for smoking, hey don't be mad bc a pot smoker is smarter than you. I can't even tell you the list of people who are admitted smokers: bloomberg, gates, obama recently...Some of the smartest kids I have ever met in my life were users. I know it's my word, but these kids are geniuses, sadly some of em just couldn't get their act together to do something with their genius.

Anyways, I don't know if you guys are interested, but I wrote a paper on this subject for english 1102. I got an A if that means anything :D

read it if you can

bigpimpatl
03-19-2007, 09:44 PM
So...what you're saying is that we should make houses and clothes out of hemp? If it's such a valuable resource, then why are you smoking it? Sounds like a waste of resources.

Hemp and "weed" are two totally different parts of the marijuana plant. Hemp contains very little, if any THC, while the flowers of the plant contain the highest concentration of THC. Both grow together, so you can't have one without the other...

MulattoBoi
03-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Have you ever gotten an animal high?

Nochitt
05-24-2007, 12:46 PM
My ex got a kitten, first night I gave it the pleasure of THC.
We named him Smokey. He slept in his litter box that night.

Nochitt
05-24-2007, 12:49 PM
This thread is old as shit. Still burnin'.

keevo54
05-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Anyways, I don't know if you guys are interested, but I wrote a paper on this subject for english 1102. I got an A if that means anything :D

read it if you can
I skimmed it. What school do you go to? No offense but the paper sucks and is more like a C level paper.

Nochitt
05-24-2007, 04:01 PM
I want to read it.
Anyone have a Volcano?

Jgsr311
05-24-2007, 07:24 PM
i did awhile ago. they're nice