PDA

View Full Version : When did gangsters start surfin the web

Bajjani
02-22-2007, 12:07 AM
You know, when I think of someone living in the ghetto I picture people havin to work shitty jobs to get by and worry bout drive bys n shit like that

now
when did they go from "hustlin" in the streets to surfing the web

i got a msg from someone that said this

hmmm i dnt rembr u noi_n an-e thin about me or wur im frum...n if i wusa wanab wuldn ba 'ganstr'

now I could get to about "n if i wusa wanab" but then the ending threw me off

i guess i don't understand how its cool to TYPE ghetto also

i hate people

yousef, car bomb, go..end it for me

The Yousef
02-22-2007, 12:08 AM
...tempting timmy

very tempting indeed

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-22-2007, 12:08 AM
LIRL..

they taking the streets to myspace son! nah mean?

guns at teh camera foo

gunn_bleu
02-22-2007, 12:09 AM
If it's any consolation at all: I think you're still due for a high school degree by the fact that you can't formulate a proper sentence to save-your-fucking-life.

Bajjani
02-22-2007, 12:13 AM
i'll assume you are talking to me bleu
in which cause
you can lick my balls for all i care

If you aren't smart enough to follow my thoughts how I _WAS_ typing, then I'll type like this. You can lick my balls for all I care.

Better?

gunn_bleu
02-22-2007, 12:15 AM
i'll assume you are talking to me bleu
in which cause
you can lick my balls for all i care

If you aren't smart enough to follow my thoughts how I _WAS_ typing, then I'll type like this. You can lick my balls for all I care.

Better?

I suppose the person you're ragging on can say the same thing. Moral: Spell-check before you rap the keyboard with your chubby-ass number-punchers, kid.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-22-2007, 12:15 AM
there is hostility errrwhere on IA today

Bajjani
02-22-2007, 12:19 AM
I suppose the person you're ragging on can say the same thing. Moral: Spell-check before you rap the keyboard with your chubby-ass number-punchers, kid.

See, the words I type are English, what you were "ragging" on me for was the fact that I wasn't typing in proper sentences.

Spell check wouldn't have done anything for my last post also, so, good call.

And since when am I chubby? Always a good call, trying to say something about someone's appearance when you've in fact never met them or have any idea on what they look like.

But oh yes, I forgot, I need to go back to high school to get my diploma right? I'll get right on that thanks for your advice.

annnnnnnnd ur a moron

gunn_bleu
02-22-2007, 12:21 AM
annnnnnnnd ur a moron

Exhilirating.

Bajjani
02-22-2007, 12:22 AM
What ever gets you off homie

gunn_bleu
02-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Relax, I'm just shitting on your french fries.

Bajjani
02-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Thats kinda sick but I am relaxed
I'm actually tired as hell
so
gnite

Ltdnismorace
02-22-2007, 02:52 AM
dickbeaters cause misspellings and friendships to cease everyday, sad story really.