PDA

View Full Version : Pointless but,

BuBBa DRiFT
02-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I crashed my 240 in a church parking lot. Next day I go back and the radio and shit is gone. What I want to know is how a church person could steal a radio, its off to the side of the road, you cant see it unless you pull in. It makes me wonder if it was one of my friends, Ive got a couple shady ones who need money. I dunno, i dont want to think that, but still. The odds of someone randomly rolling into a church parking lot and deciding to steal a 100 dollar radio and shift knob is beyond me, thats why I think it might be one of my friends. If you know anything (which I doubt you do, this is more of a vent than a plea for help, please let me know!)

The car is located in the Town of McDonough in Henry County

RutRoe
02-24-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.

Your actions have consequences.

No one at that church stole your radio. I'd guess some idiot who was drifting his car in a church parking lot saw some other kid who did it but wrecked his car, so that guy decided to grab your radio.

You're welcome to try and prove me wrong, but it's not worth fighting.

Think about stuff before you do it...it will help you out a lot in the long run.

B00STedSvT
02-24-2007, 01:52 AM
^^:werd:

Bballjamal
02-24-2007, 06:51 PM
or it was probably your friend(s) because they knew when the car was there, what day it was there, what day you might pick it up and they took specific things! Now, think, who in the hail would know anything about your shift knob but also not need it or be able to use it......

other than that............CHARGE IT....

Wurm
02-24-2007, 06:52 PM
I crashed my 240 in a church parking lot. Next day I go back and the radio and shit is gone. What I want to know is how a church person could steal a radio, its off to the side of the road, you cant see it unless you pull in. It makes me wonder if it was one of my friends, Ive got a couple shady ones who need money. I dunno, i dont want to think that, but still. The odds of someone randomly rolling into a church parking lot and deciding to steal a 100 dollar radio and shift knob is beyond me, thats why I think it might be one of my friends. If you know anything (which I doubt you do, this is more of a vent than a plea for help, please let me know!)

The car is located in the Town of McDonough in Henry County

where is this car at i want to come steal some real parts off of it. lirl you will come back missing you whole interior

Mr_Mischif
02-24-2007, 11:11 PM
where is this car at i want to come steal some real parts off of it. lirl you will come back missing you whole interior

That's dirty.

Evil Goat
02-25-2007, 03:42 PM
haha....the preacher stole your radio....to pay to restripe the parking lot you and your douschbag friends fucked up...

karmas a bitch aint it?

corey30349
02-25-2007, 05:49 PM
is that the only two things that was missin that could get got fast and sold quick then it was yo friends cuz if someone stole somthin they would have got more than just a radio specially if it was off where no one could catch them unless they was jus on foot like some skaters

BuBBa DRiFT
02-28-2007, 09:49 PM
there was no drifting in a parking lot hahaha i know better to drift with curbs around, trust me ive had plenty of friends meet the bent tire fate.

actually i hit a curb head on because i was turning around and the curb was painted black. wasnt even out of 1st gear and i never run my engine

BuBBa DRiFT
02-28-2007, 09:50 PM
well it was my friends car and he had a rediculous .44 magnum bullet shift knob, which makes me wonder if they did it in spite of him

haha oh well everything is good now i guess, it just sucks how low some people will go.

dumpdaccord
03-01-2007, 09:20 PM
did u have your car on a trailer this week in the mornin between 8-9 in the stockbrdge area?