PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what misdemeanor vechicular homicide will get ya?

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 12:10 PM
The kid who caused the accident that killed my grandmom and sent me grandad into the hospital for 3 month was arrested and released yesterday for homicide by vehicle second-degree misdemeanor. Just wondering what kind of shit he can get into. I'm hoping he has to spend time in jail and gets his worthless ass raped. But I doubt I'm that lucky.

Nitro
02-21-2007, 12:18 PM
;)

sidewayz
02-21-2007, 12:20 PM
never heard of it . have you tried to google that shit. either way maximum punishment on a misdemeanor if 12 months imprisoment and/or up to a 1,000 dollar fine and if the kid hasnt been in trouble before and pleads nolo (as much as i hate to say this ) he will walk with 12 months probation

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 12:21 PM
So what you're saying is that I should just go jump him one night and beat the fuck out of him.

thinkfast®
02-21-2007, 12:24 PM
^^ BINGO

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 12:25 PM
So if he gets off with just probation beat his ass until he is in a wheelchair?

latoilette
02-21-2007, 12:26 PM
it's called the vigilante justice...

sidewayz
02-21-2007, 12:31 PM
So what you're saying is that I should just go jump him one night and beat the fuck out of him.

yes officer halfbaked was with me from 9pm to 3am on feb21/22... we were visiting my mom in the hospital sorry about the confusion

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 12:32 PM
After the accident I had found the kids myspace...and it was some fucking bullshit.

People were posting on his wall like "I saw you were in a car accident today thank goodness you weren't hurt!"

I'm like "WTF You killed my fucking grand mom and my granddad was in the hospital for 3 months. It was the day before they were celebrating there 60th wedding anniv. and my grand father couldn't even attend my grand moms funeral because he was in the ICU but ya thank goodness your ass who dropped out in the 9th grade because you were 17 is ok."

I want the kid dead.

Nitro
02-21-2007, 12:32 PM
^^ BINGO

holly shitt :eek: ~faints~

Kyle
02-21-2007, 12:38 PM
My guess is like 3 years at the very most?

That's just based on the girl in my area who was racing on peachtree parkway and got like 5 years, but she killed two or three people I believe.

MachNU
02-21-2007, 01:56 PM
for onc ei have to agree with you halfbaked...even though you never bought my transmission!!!!! but if he killed my grandmother, and walked away from it, i would make sure that he didnt walk far!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Just don't do anything too drastic that will get you locked up too. Make your presence known but don't try and get in any trouble

sorry to hear about your grandmother, I would probaly want the kid dead too.

R3RUN
02-21-2007, 02:08 PM
If he doesnt get to much time definately file a suit for wrongful death. Sue his ass underground. Or just make his life a living hell in ways that can't be traced to you.

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Me and Landon harassed his ass on myspace for a while lol.

I'm pretty sure the kid is messed up in the head from the wreck, but I want him to be messed up physically too now.

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 02:13 PM
If he doesnt get to much time definately file a suit for wrongful death. Sue his ass underground. Or just make his life a living hell in ways that can't be traced to you.
He dropped out of high school when he was 17 because he was a freshman. He is now going to school to hang electric wires in buildings.

The kid is worthless enough.

Hmmm...does George still have that peanut butter for sale.

iloveboost
02-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Misdemeanor = 12months jail and/or up to a $1000 fine. He can plead nolo (if he hasn't in the last 5 years) or get an attorney and probably end up on probation with a fine or possibly even nothing.

n2daizo123
02-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Plant drugs in his car and call the cops. make him violate his probation.

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Misdemeanor = 12months jail and/or up to a $1000 fine. He can plead nolo (if he hasn't in the last 5 years) or get an attorney and probably end up on probation with a fine or possibly even nothing.
That would seriously piss me off.

iloveboost
02-21-2007, 02:48 PM
That would seriously piss me off.

It's the reality of the situation. Misdemeanor = Slap on the wrist. He might get a high fine, but if he's got a lawyer... realistically, he'll probably only get probation.

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 02:51 PM
It's the reality of the situation. Misdemeanor = Slap on the wrist. He might get a high fine, but if he's got a lawyer... realistically, he'll probably only get probation.
Yea i know. Which is bullshit.

xLSTONEx
02-21-2007, 02:58 PM
So what is the fine for misdemeanor prowling/loitering?

iloveboost
02-21-2007, 03:09 PM
So what is the fine for misdemeanor prowling/loitering?

Depends on the severity of the offense. Were you looking thru your neighbor's window to watch her undress or hanging around in a parking lot after a cop told you to leave?

If for the first reason, post pics.

Still a max of $1,000.00 fine per charge.

smokinbud247
02-28-2007, 02:44 PM
its called karma you fuckin faggot, you would get the same thing if i shot you in the fuckin head and told the cops you tried stealing my car, get a fuckin life man what a fuckin stuid question.
The kid who caused the accident that killed my grandmom and sent me grandad into the hospital for 3 month was arrested and released yesterday for homicide by vehicle second-degree misdemeanor. Just wondering what kind of shit he can get into. I'm hoping he has to spend time in jail and gets his worthless ass raped. But I doubt I'm that lucky.

HalfBaked
02-28-2007, 02:54 PM
its called karma you fuckin faggot, you would get the same thing if i shot you in the fuckin head and told the cops you tried stealing my car, get a fuckin life man what a fuckin stuid question.
LOL.

You're a fucking douche. You have no clue what you're talking about. I hope you know the fuck who did it, and better yet I hope both ya'll get fucking killed in a freak anal sex accident.

Killer
02-28-2007, 03:27 PM
LOL.

You're a fucking douche. You have no clue what you're talking about. I hope you know the fuck who did it, and better yet I hope both ya'll get fucking killed in a freak anal sex accident.

that's the only way i wanna go!

wait... i mean.. :gay:

Killer
02-28-2007, 03:28 PM
they dude will get what's coming to him though...

smokinbud247
02-28-2007, 03:45 PM
man i really think your the faggot all you ever post in people's thread is being fuck'd in the ass by another dude your just another unoriginal fuck that need to be taken care of. punk bitch, wait a second folks I just look'd up HALFBAKED post's in IA "he has the phrase fuck'd in the ass 47 times in other people threads" LOL you need to vanish with all the other fags in this world

HALFBAKED is:gay: AIDS will get you soon enough

LOL.

Slowboy
02-28-2007, 04:18 PM
dang dude thats a messed up situation. sorry to hear your loss. now beat his ass

Crazy Asian
02-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Whats this kids myspace. Ill do the dirty deed.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-28-2007, 06:56 PM
man i really think your the faggot all you ever post in people's thread is being fuck'd in the ass by another dude your just another unoriginal fuck that need to be taken care of. punk bitch, wait a second folks I just look'd up HALFBAKED post's in IA "he has the phrase fuck'd in the ass 47 times in other people threads" LOL you need to vanish with all the other fags in this world

Fucking stalker.

:screwy:

Infinite
02-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Involuntary Manslaughter –According to Georgia law, there are two types of involuntary manslaughter. Neither type requires that the defendant actually intend to kill the victim.

"Unlawful Act" Involuntary Manslaughter - O.C.G.A. 16-5-3(a)

The first type of involuntary manslaughter is considered a felony. It occurs when the defendant commits a non-felonious crime, (a misdemeanor) which results in someone’s death. This is also sometimes referred to as "misdemeanor manslaughter".

Punishment: felony – 1 to 10 years in prison.

"Criminal Negligence" Involuntary Manslaughter - O.C.G.A. 16-5-3(b)

The second kind of involuntary manslaughter is a misdemeanor. It happens when the defendant commits a lawful act in an unlawful manner which is likely to cause another person great bodily harm or death (in other words, another person’s death results from the defendant’s criminally negligent conduct). It is difficult to determine exactly what conduct is required in order to be considered criminally negligent. If it appears that a reasonable person under similar circumstances would have known that the act would endanger others, and the defendant committed the act anyway, then the defendant’s behavior is probably criminally negligent.

Punishment: Misdemeanor

Voluntary Manslaughter - O.C.G.A. 16-5-2

In order for a homicide to be considered voluntary manslaughter, the defendant must have intentionally caused a human being’s death as a result of "sudden, violent, irresistible passion" caused by "serious provocation." The defendant must have intended to kill the victim, but because of "heat of passion" there is no malice aforethought. Thus, voluntary manslaughter is considered less criminal than murder. The statute further states that passion cannot be found if there was a sufficient "cooling off period" between the provocation and the killing. If the defendant had long enough for "the voice of reason and humanity to be heard" he will be guilty of murder, not voluntary manslaughter.

Punishment: Felony, 1 to 20 years in prison

quickdodge®
02-28-2007, 07:09 PM

You seem to reference the homosexual lifestyle a lot more than a normal heterosexual male would be doing. That isn't normal. Remember....you were the one that stalked him in this thread to make comments resulting in faggish activities. Later, QD.

Infinite
02-28-2007, 07:18 PM
QD FTMFW again.

gateeb
03-01-2007, 12:38 AM
cut his foot off and take him to the hospital with out the foot so u will onlee be charged wit assault wit a weapon and he will remember u for ever

RandomGuy
03-01-2007, 12:42 AM
he should amputate his ears and feed them to him.

Revmaynard
03-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Shit, I'll help you beat his ass, I wouldn't give a shit or not if he meant to, if he killed my grandma I'd have kicked his ass anyways by now

But hopefully the law will do something even better for us.

Type-R
03-01-2007, 02:50 AM
So the real question is:

IS THE KID SORRY?

or...

DID HE LAUGH ABOUT IT AS HE WALKED AWAY?

If he is sorry and it wasn't an intentional accident then what can you say to the kid?

I had 2 friends in NC get in a car accident, 1 lived and 1 died. Both of them went to Iraq with me and both of them made it back safely. Both of them were best friends and both of them were drunk. The one that was driving lived, the other didn't cause the Jeep crushed him after it rolled over. The driver who was a great Marine was charged with enough stuff to end his career and personal life, but not put him in jail for life. The one who lived now has to spend the rest of his life with his friend's death on his shoulders, which his friend's family blames him and the Marine Corps for.

I just wanted to toss ^ that out there as a example, the driver obviously didn't kill his friend intentionally, but has to live with what he did for the rest of his life, and let me tell you that he still feels to this day that he wishes he died as well.

I'm not taking sides in this matter but if the kid is sorry then he's sorry, not much else can change what happened. If he's not sorry and is laughing it up then maybe he needs to be shown what captivity and solitude is like, in a very educational environment