PDA

View Full Version : Try this it really works.

00CelicaGT
02-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Well i just got off the phone wit a good friend from my high skool in miami and we were just talkin about some of the dumb shit me and him have discovered.

ok my friend discovered this one.

ok if u really want to try this experiment then go to the store and buy a box of huney smacks (cereal) and eat a good size bowl, u dont have to drink the leftover milk if u dont want to. now when u have to take a piss go take it, but take a deep breath while pissing and u will find out that ur piss smells like honey smacks. I swear this works try it and find out for urself.

This maynot work for girls since u guys have to sit down and ur ass is blocking the smell. lol

Fr33way
02-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Thread Failure.

Brady
02-20-2007, 10:37 PM
this dudes hands must be made of bananas. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RO10s_HK6d0)

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 10:40 PM
this dudes hands must be made of bananas. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RO10s_HK6d0)

o0o0o god the video....

am i high?

Jecht
02-20-2007, 10:47 PM

OMFG HIS HANDS ARE BANANAS! :eek:

Leadfoot_mf
02-20-2007, 11:36 PM
i am never clicking a link in wl again.

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 11:38 PM

dude...try watching that at 4AM with no sleep....i thought i was high :lmao:

sirkus
02-21-2007, 12:46 AM
Wow... just wow.

LOL "He doesn't like chili"

Nismo
02-21-2007, 12:48 AM
doppelgangers doppelgangers doppelgangers doppelgangers doppelgangers doppelgangers

HEATON
02-21-2007, 03:25 AM

You do know you can hover over the link and it will tell you where the link goes to right?? Just look at the bottom of yoru browser window right above the START button..

Brady
02-21-2007, 08:17 AM
You do know you can hover over the link and it will tell you where the link goes to right?? Just look at the bottom of yoru browser window right above the START button..
what dude its just a youtube video....you must be a milky pirate

HEATON
02-21-2007, 08:21 AM

:blah: What dude it was just a comment.. You must be a stupid pirate.:blah:

(You quoted the wrong message)

ironchef
02-21-2007, 08:25 AM
LOL at that video, fucking random as hell, but funny.

ShooterMcGavin
02-21-2007, 08:45 AM
try this it really works, eat a lot of asparagus, then go pee, and it will smell fucking awful :goodjob:

Sol-Badguy
02-21-2007, 08:59 AM
ibtl.

2.0civic
02-21-2007, 09:02 AM
thats like if you eat alot of fruit your semen tastes different and red meat makes it taste horribe from what ive heard

Ran
02-21-2007, 09:04 AM
try this it really works, eat a lot of asparagus, then go pee, and it will smell fucking awful :goodjob: :lmfao:

Brady
02-21-2007, 09:21 AM
:blah: What dude it was just a comment.. You must be a stupid pirate.:blah:

(You quoted the wrong message)
no i quoted the right message. if he hovered above the link it would just be a youtube link....nothing scary to see there....

and last time i checked my start button wasn't in all caps :2up: :cheers:

gijoe0720
02-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Holy shit at the video. I want to get fucked up and high right now and watch it.

RandomGuy
02-21-2007, 04:46 PM
OMG BANANA HANDS

Maniaç
02-21-2007, 04:59 PM
who fucking cares... what your piss smells like....
this is one gayass thread.. i can't believe i read it... fucking gayness

NUGZ
02-21-2007, 05:08 PM
it works with lucky charms and pops also:crazy:

BluesClues
02-21-2007, 07:56 PM
That video is just wow. lol

Lucky DAWG
02-21-2007, 08:01 PM
thats like if you eat alot of fruit your semen tastes different and red meat makes it taste horribe from what ive heard

note to self...

never give head to a meat head jock
nerds taste better

Marty
02-21-2007, 09:20 PM

BEWARE of the Milky Pirate

HEATON
02-21-2007, 10:13 PM
no i quoted the right message. if he hovered above the link it would just be a youtube link....nothing scary to see there....

and last time i checked my start button wasn't in all caps :2up: :cheers:

WOW Are you really that stupid? Reread what he said, and then what I said..He is the one afraid to click links, not me. I was just telling him what I did, so he wouldn't be afraid to click links in the WL like he said he was.. If you still don't understand I give up, and by saying that I mean you should kill yourself. BUT You are right about the start button thing. It should be in all caps though, just seems like the right thing to do. Ima write Bill about that one.

ShooterMcGavin
02-21-2007, 11:52 PM
note to self...

never give head to a meat head jock
nerds taste better
what a homogay...

koukis14
02-22-2007, 01:07 AM
Well i just got off the phone wit a good friend from my high skool in miami and we were just talkin about some of the dumb shit me and him have discovered.

ok my friend discovered this one.

ok if u really want to try this experiment then go to the store and buy a box of huney smacks (cereal) and eat a good size bowl, u dont have to drink the leftover milk if u dont want to. now when u have to take a piss go take it, but take a deep breath while pissing and u will find out that ur piss smells like honey smacks. I swear this works try it and find out for urself.

This maynot work for girls since u guys have to sit down and ur ass is blocking the smell. lol

Dude you need to stop and think about things before you share them with other people. I am not trying to be a dick, I am trying to help you not sound like a 14 year old jackass. And the comment at the end proves you have never had sex.

There is a reason the little box in your posts is fucking red. Again I am just trying to help. If you want to eat cereal and smell your piss that is fine, I will not judge you. But good god keep that weird shit to yourself.

RandomGuy
02-22-2007, 01:11 AM
this thread makes my brain hurt

koukis14
02-22-2007, 01:21 AM
this thread makes my brain hurt

It makes my stomach hurt from the image burned in my brain of a kid eating breakfast on the shitter, and smelling his piss.

HEATON
02-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Dude you need to stop and think about things before you share them with other people. I am not trying to be a dick, I am trying to help you not sound like a 14 year old jackass. And the comment at the end proves you have never had sex.

There is a reason the little box in your posts is fucking red. Again I am just trying to help. If you want to eat cereal and smell your piss that is fine, I will not judge you. But good god keep that weird shit to yourself.

You didn't have to read it did you? All and all, and not to sound mean or coming off as aggresive, but cursing at someone just bc they want to post something extremely random is being more of a jackass. Also, how does him stating a truth (bc if you think about it, lol their ass would be in the way) make him a virgin?

koukis14
02-22-2007, 08:11 PM
You didn't have to read it did you? All and all, and not to sound mean or coming off as aggresive, but cursing at someone just bc they want to post something extremely random is being more of a jackass. Also, how does him stating a truth (bc if you think about it, lol their ass would be in the way) make him a virgin?

I'm sorry you must be his girlfriend.

HEATON
02-22-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry you must be his girlfriend.

:goodjob: wow, how original.:goodjob:

koukis14
02-22-2007, 09:51 PM
:goodjob: wow, how original.:goodjob:

My girlfriends ass does not smell. No girl I have ever had sex with had an ass that smelled so bad it would block out the smell of Fruity Pebbles. When I have sex I smell balls, sweat and cum. If I ate Count Chocula while fucking I am pretty sure the smell of the cereal would stand out over the rest of the "sex smells".

And how the fuck would a woman bend in a way to smell ass THEN piss. Why the fuck would you not just stand up after pissing and the stick your face in the toilet.

Or does the piss need to be in mid stream to get the aroma of Lucky Charms?

HEATON
02-22-2007, 11:35 PM
My girlfriends ass does not smell. No girl I have ever had sex with had an ass that smelled so bad it would block out the smell of Fruity Pebbles. When I have sex I smell balls, sweat and cum. If I ate Count Chocula while fucking I am pretty sure the smell of the cereal would stand out over the rest of the "sex smells".

And how the fuck would a woman bend in a way to smell ass THEN piss. Why the fuck would you not just stand up after pissing and the stick your face in the toilet.

Or does the piss need to be in mid stream to get the aroma of Lucky Charms?

WOW.. You REALLY did not get the concept of what he wrote.. Maybe I can explain it to you.. He wasn't sayng women's asses stink so much, the aroma of piss wouldn't be able to be smelled, he was saying since they sit on a toilet, their ass physically gets in the way and traps the smell in.. Think of it like a lid on a pot, you dont smell w/e cooking as much until you lift the lid off..

Haha, for a second, I thought you had a valid point in ur arguement; but in fact you were just not smart enough to comprehend what he said.. Dayum, I'm sorry.. :no:

AtifSajid
02-23-2007, 07:34 AM

I could not stop laughing..wtf!!! If this posted wasnt made then this thread would have failed for real!!!

VooDooXII
02-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Now for more piss games...

Drink two 16 oz cans of Rockstar...or more, without a break.

Take a piss afterwards...check out the color.

Ran
02-23-2007, 04:10 PM

Or does the piss need to be in mid stream to get the aroma of Lucky Charms? :lmfao: :lmfao: This has to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read. :lmfao: :lmfao:

koukis14
02-23-2007, 06:56 PM
WOW.. You REALLY did not get the concept of what he wrote.. Maybe I can explain it to you.. He wasn't sayng women's asses stink so much, the aroma of piss wouldn't be able to be smelled, he was saying since they sit on a toilet, their ass physically gets in the way and traps the smell in.. Think of it like a lid on a pot, you dont smell w/e cooking as much until you lift the lid off..

Haha, for a second, I thought you had a valid point in ur arguement; but in fact you were just not smart enough to comprehend what he said.. Dayum, I'm sorry.. :no:

My lady washes her ass on a regular basis. Sorry I have just never been that close to the ass of a smelly chick.