PDA

View Full Version : Two bodys found... Lawrenceville

mike's02ls1
02-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah two bodys found today off of Russell Rd in front of Crossroads Church in Lawrenceville. I work for a Concrete company and was pouring at the church when the drivers calling in over the radio about two bodys found today. Two kids they said found them in the field/forest. They had all the news,cops, and GBI out there. They said they have been there for awhile.

Jaimecbr900
02-20-2007, 08:40 PM
I know exactly where that is. One of my renters is working on that site. I've met him there a couple of times to pick up the rent. My best friend's mom lives on Russell Road.

There sure is a lot of bodies being found in L'ville..... :thinking:

Julio
02-20-2007, 08:44 PM
It was not on russell Rd.. It was of hwy 20 on the side close to the church. I live of russell rd and about 1/2 a mile where the 2 bodies were found. I drove by there this afternoon while the popo and channel 2 were there doing there thing.

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 08:46 PM
lol you live next to dead people Julio.. btw do you rememebr fatass01??

Jaimecbr900
02-20-2007, 08:47 PM
It was not on russell Rd.. It was of hwy 20 on the side close to the church. I live of russell rd and about 1/2 a mile where the 2 bodies were found. I drove by there this afternoon while the popo and channel 2 were there doing there thing.

I didn't know you lived off Russell Rd. My friend's parents live right there by the Fire Station up near 20.

We had a friend that told Joan about seeing all the commotion when she rode by there too.

Why'd you kill those poor people Julio????? :D ;)

Julio
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
lol you live next to dead people Julio.. btw do you rememebr fatass01??

who me? Who's that ?

Julio
02-20-2007, 08:49 PM
I didn't know you lived off Russell Rd. My friend's parents live right there by the Fire Station up near 20.

We had a friend that told Joan about seeing all the commotion when she rode by there too.

Why'd you kill those poor people Julio????? :D ;)

Yeah, I live of russell rd... 1 minute from the fire station...

it was pretty busy on 20 today around that section......

Jaimecbr900
02-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I live of russell rd... 1 minute from the fire station...

it was pretty busy on 20 today around that section......

That's cool.

Joan used to live up near L'ville Suwanee on Russell too.

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 09:17 PM
who me? Who's that ?talking about the dead bodies yeah.. it's a guy i meet that's some what of a big head at sams.. sadi he knew you and he used to come on here back in the day but left when all the drama started

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
fuck gwinette county i swear...

Julio
02-20-2007, 09:32 PM
talking about the dead bodies yeah.. it's a guy i meet that's some what of a big head at sams.. sadi he knew you and he used to come on here back in the day but left when all the drama started

dont remember the screen name..... Whats his name?

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 09:40 PM
but left when all the drama started

there is no IA w/o drama...that was IA beta edition!

Evil Goat
02-20-2007, 09:51 PM
dammit, yall found em.....

next round of hide-n-seek coming up shortly

mike's02ls1
02-20-2007, 09:58 PM
It was not on russell Rd.. It was of hwy 20 on the side close to the church. I live of russell rd and about 1/2 a mile where the 2 bodies were found. I drove by there this afternoon while the popo and channel 2 were there doing there thing.Yeah I saw that on the news. We were pouring all the concrete at the church, and all the drivers said it was across the street from the church.

sirkus
02-20-2007, 11:44 PM
psh... I didn't leave those bodies there.. someone had to move them.

rofl..

Really though, I'd really hate to be the person who found the dead bodies.

Stormhammer
02-20-2007, 11:58 PM
aw FUCK so thats what all the ruckus was about??

I live 1/2 mile up the road... -grabs a baseballbat-

PRiMAdonna
02-21-2007, 12:07 AM
yeah man i heard about this today on the news...crazy. it made me think about some of yall on IA that i know live in and around that particular area...

my only question is..
the news said the bodies were really badly decomposed, and they were TWO people...why wouldnt someone report them missing before now, or at leadt ONE of them...
and the bodies weren't exacly hidden or buried, you would think that if 2 people had been missing for THAT long, that
A) they would have been reported as missing and people should have begun searching for them,
and B) you would have thought that someone would have discovered these bodies before now! by the stench of rotting flesh or, i dont know, maybe 2 freaking bodies lying just yards away from a neighborhood AND a highway??

i was just thinking about that earlier while watching the news.....

sirkus
02-21-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah man i heard about this today on the news...crazy. it made me think about some of yall on IA that i know live in and around that particular area...

my only question is..
the news said the bodies were really badly decomposed, and they were TWO people...why wouldnt someone report them missing before now, or at leadt ONE of them...
and the bodies weren't exacly hidden or buried, you would think that if 2 people had been missing for THAT long, that
A) they would have been reported as missing and people should have begun searching for them,
and B) you would have thought that someone would have discovered these bodies before now! by the stench of rotting flesh or, i dont know, maybe 2 freaking bodies lying just yards away from a neighborhood AND a highway??

i was just thinking about that earlier while watching the news.....

It was probably strippers.

They have no families. ;)

Could you just imagine walking up on 2 composing bodies. It'd be horrible. Such a smell. :sicks:

RandomGuy
02-21-2007, 12:16 AM
this thread just gave me a boner

The Yousef
02-21-2007, 12:17 AM
this thread just gave me a boner

:jerkit:

it has come and gone for me...

if you catch my drift...

i think you do...:bump: