PDA

View Full Version : Two Teens killed in Buford just now v. car wreck

Ruiner
02-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Two teen boys killed in Buford wreck

FROM STAFF REPORTS
Published on: 02/20/07 Police are investigating a collision near Buford that left two teenage boys dead. The teens were killed in the accident that occurred at about 4:35 p.m. Tuesday on Camp Branch Road between Ivy Creek Road and Trailing Ivy Way, Gwinnett Police said.

Police at the scene said a Chevrolet Malibu was traveling southbound on Camp Branch Road. While attempting to negotiate a curve, the vehicle ran off the roadway, over-corrected and entered the opposite lane sideways.

The Chevy collided with a Ford utility truck that was traveling north on Camp Branch Road.

Police said the speed of the Malibu was a contributing factor.

The driver of the Ford, 35-year-old Dominick Buscemi of Buford, did not require any emergency medical attention.

The Malibu was occupied by three people. The driver was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center. He is expected to survive.

The front seat occupant and the rear occupant of the Chevrolet were pronounced dead at the scene.

All of those riding in the Chevrolet were teenage males. Identities will be released pending family notification.

All of the motorists were wearing their seatbelts, police Cpl. Darren Moloney said.

The crash scene was in an affluent neighborhood east of the Mall of Georgia, near Hamilton Mill.

Ruiner
02-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Camp Branch Road...Ivy Creek Road

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 06:04 PM
rice?

God
02-20-2007, 07:31 PM
more reason kids shouldnt drive

Ruiner
02-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Updated with the news article...

fredy123
02-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Oooh that hurts. Poor kids.

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 08:28 PM
sorry that they died but was he trying to dreeft it?

The Ren
02-20-2007, 08:33 PM
wow thats horrible.. I couldnt imagine feeling what he is feeling.. he was driving and he killed the two passengers...

fredy123
02-20-2007, 08:35 PM
If it was me, id be wishing it was the other way around. Me dead and the homie alive

Ruiner
02-20-2007, 08:37 PM
wow thats horrible.. I couldnt imagine feeling what he is feeling.. he was driving and he killed the two passengers...

Once he gets out of the hospital, he has jail to look forward to. :)

Ruiner
02-20-2007, 08:38 PM
If it was me, id be wishing it was the other way around. Me dead and the homie alive

He now has jail to look forward to. :)

The Ren
02-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I know.. but even with jail.. hes got that on his concience for the rest of his life.. that alone is pretty hard punishment...

koukis14
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
My friend slid off the road reaching for a cd on is way to church and killed his girlfriend, he walked away. Her family was really supportive of him after it happened and helped him get through it. He is still pretty fucked up in the head....bad.

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
i would turn emo if i was him.. cause when he gets into prison.. bubas gonna turn him gay

Ran
02-20-2007, 08:51 PM
It was raining I think so maybe it was a legitimate accident. Would he really still face jail time for that?

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 08:52 PM
My friend slid off the road reaching for a cd on is way to church and killed his girlfriend, he walked away. Her family was really supportive of him after it happened and helped him get through it. He is still pretty fucked up in the head....bad. i would kill myself if i killed someone and nothing happened to me.. sorry but that's just me.. i would hate having to live knowing that i couldn't prevent it...

koukis14
02-20-2007, 08:53 PM
It was raining I think so maybe it was a legitimate accident. Would he really still face jail time for that?

If he was driving way too fast he could.

StupidBikerBoy
02-20-2007, 09:14 PM
The driver was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center. He is expected to survive..

Now he'll have to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life.

R.I.P.:no:

Bajjani
02-20-2007, 10:42 PM
LAME ASS FAGS WHO KEEP TRYIN TO STREET RACE
THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN
LEARN NOW

PRiMAdonna
02-20-2007, 10:57 PM
i would kill myself if i killed someone and nothing happened to me.. sorry but that's just me.. i would hate having to live knowing that i couldn't prevent it...

i would too, ESPECIALLY if it was one of my little sisters, my boyfriend, or one of my best friends... i just couldnt live with that.

God
02-20-2007, 11:10 PM
The crash scene was in an affluent neighborhood east of the Mall of Georgia, near Hamilton Mill.

in a neighborhood?
fucking kids.

con
02-21-2007, 06:50 AM
tragic.......R.I.P. to the ones that passed away........the driver is going to need some serious counseling with a shrink........

Doppelgänger
02-21-2007, 07:51 AM
no in a neighborhood. Camp Branch is a pretty highspeed curvy road, i used to drive down it everyday on my way home... fun road a few years ago when no one used it. But now there are 8 new neighborhoods on it and its well used. I bet the were students at either Mill Creek High school or Dacula High school. There are 3 curves on that road that can fuck you up, all require 70+mph to really let a car get away from you.

Doppelgänger
02-21-2007, 08:03 AM
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/?action=view&current=campbranch.jpg

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/?action=view&current=cb2.jpg

Ruiner
02-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Here are their names:

Michael Sefcik and John Paul Coleman III, both 16-year-old students at Mill Creek High School, were killed in the crash. Jonathan Bradley Peck, 16, of Buford, was listed in fair condition at Gwinnett Medical Center.

Nismo
02-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Thats a damn shame.

MachNU
02-21-2007, 11:18 AM
dam....i go down Camp branch all the time to short cut over to buford!!!! thats a VERY VERY curving road like mike said. I almost went down it yesterday, but that explains all the emergency vechicles that pasted me right by there yesterday!!!! :no:

ShooterMcGavin
02-21-2007, 12:18 PM
I know.. but even with jail.. hes got that on his concience for the rest of his life.. that alone is pretty hard punishment...
u'd be surprised how little (if any) conscience some ppl have...

ShooterMcGavin
02-21-2007, 12:20 PM
anyone else thinking it's ironic that they were in a chevy? i mean isn't their slogan "like a rock"? :D

jmmx258
02-21-2007, 01:06 PM
With reading several times how quick every has been to blame the driver for speeding. Sure the police said that, but that doesn't mean thats exactly what happened. Its been done countless times people will just barely edge off the shoulder and whip the wheel to get the car back and that sets them across the road, at any speed really. Its unfortunate to have this happen. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but my prayers go out to ALL in the accident despite the cause. :(

Leadfoot_mf
02-21-2007, 01:17 PM
i would too, ESPECIALLY if it was one of my little sisters, my boyfriend, or one of my best friends... i just couldnt live with that.

what so fuck everybody else.

Ruiner
02-21-2007, 02:02 PM
With reading several times how quick every has been to blame the driver for speeding. Sure the police said that, but that doesn't mean thats exactly what happened. Its been done countless times people will just barely edge off the shoulder and whip the wheel to get the car back and that sets them across the road, at any speed really. Its unfortunate to have this happen. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but my prayers go out to ALL in the accident despite the cause. :(

Given the impact speeds and devastation to the vehicle, speed would be a good assumption.

jmmx258
02-21-2007, 02:22 PM
I wont argue that to much. I watched this on the news last night. That car was smashed. I also am taking into consideration the truck. I mean it's an F 250 with the steel plate cargo bed on it. Thats a whole lot of weight distributed into the side of that car. With both vehicles even going 35 mph that's a 70 mph impact. Pretty hard hit I must say. Also, if I'm correct, and tell me if I'm wrong, but the F 250 does sit considerably higher than an F 150 which opens out to put the bumper almost mid height on that car. Leaving it to hit in a relatively flexible area as far as the cars geometry goes.

unkn0wndj
02-21-2007, 04:43 PM
They went to my school (Mill Creek) . I was friends with the passenger.

NUGZ
02-21-2007, 05:14 PM
kids thinkin they are cool drivin fast, thanks to these kids it makes everyone else under 25 yrs old car insurance go up like its not enough. sad though save it for the track

3.5altman
02-21-2007, 05:43 PM
i hate to see people's life taken cause they cant do the speed limit and drive like a normal person. Its sad

GOT PSI
02-21-2007, 06:06 PM
I totaled one of my cars on that road in one of those curves, I hit a patch of black ice. This was back in high school to.