PDA

View Full Version : anyone want an alarm.......

Killer
02-20-2007, 02:17 PM
how bout this!?!?!? worst alarm system i've ever seen.. and worst install job.. i've been wanting to pull out the alarm on my hatch for awhile now.. i took the actual alarm horn off shortly after i got it.. but finally took this off today...

nothing but a bunch of wired tangled mess!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/alarm.jpg

Killer
02-20-2007, 02:19 PM
oh.. i've got a couple loose wires in my car now too.. anyone have any idea where i can get some sort of guide so i can figure out where they go... non of these wires were color coordinated.. and few had tags saying what they were... they were just spliced together with electrical tape...

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:20 PM
My SVO had one about like that. I hate alarms.

Killer
02-20-2007, 02:23 PM
seriously... if it's not stock.. or professionally installed.. it's crap!!!!! talk about a weight reduction! lol.

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:24 PM
seriously... if it's not stock.. or professionally installed.. it's crap!!!!! talk about a weight reduction! lol.
Yeah, the wires for it were actually messing with my car.

I just don't see the point in audio alarms. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear one? "SHUT THAT THING OFF!!"

Killer
02-20-2007, 02:29 PM
what was gayer was the remote for it... my keychain had a mini cell phone on it basically... aaa battery went dead all the time... and it the car it showed on it looked like a dang celica...

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:35 PM
what was gayer was the remote for it... my keychain had a mini cell phone on it basically... aaa battery went dead all the time... and it the car it showed on it looked like a dang celica...
Wow, Pep Boys alarm ftl.