PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm still pregnant...

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-20-2007, 02:17 PM
And at work.. :rolleyes: This blows.. Anyone have any remedies to get this baby out?!

Sammich
02-20-2007, 02:18 PM
you have to let me 'in' to get it out

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 02:18 PM
i have some but they're inappropiate...

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 02:19 PM
Let me rub the tummy. And possibly sleep on it. Or better let me lick the belly. LOL

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:19 PM
Punch! Kick! Block! It's all in the mind!

Killer
02-20-2007, 02:20 PM
have u tried vaseline???

Ran
02-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Punch! Kick! Block! It's all in the mind! :lmfao:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Walk! And have sex! And I was told to drink Raspberry Tea, but I didn't get the chance to so I don't know if it works or not. I went & walked around WalMart for 3 hours after I bought the tea & I ended up going into labor before I had a chance to drink it. When are you due?

Killer
02-20-2007, 02:24 PM
yeah, i've heard sex enduces(spl?) labor...

JstAneon
Jump on a trampoline?

The Yousef
Walk! And have sex! And I was told to drink Raspberry Tea, but I didn't get the chance to so I don't know if it works or not. I went & walked around WalMart for 3 hours after I bought the tea & I ended up going into labor before I had a chance to drink it. When are you due?

OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 02:26 PM
LOLOLOLO

Ran
02-20-2007, 02:26 PM
yeah, i've heard sex enduces(spl?) labor...I heard it also punches the baby in the head. :lmao:

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Dont you mean jab it in the eye?

Ran
Yeah, that too. lol

Sol-Badguy
I heard it also punches the baby in the head. :lmao:
Ew.

Not to mention the leading cause of claustrophobia in children. :goodjob:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-20-2007, 02:28 PM
OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!

Hahaha! Yes I am! Miss me??? ;)

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Hahaha! Yes I am! Miss me??? ;)

:no:

Brady
02-20-2007, 02:36 PM
there is some method involving eggplant....i can't really remember though.

4dmin
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
try using a plunger or coat hanger + vaccum ;)

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-20-2007, 02:41 PM
there is some method involving eggplant....i can't really remember though.

Eat Eggplant Parmesan :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-20-2007, 02:43 PM
:no:

Meanie!!!

R3RUN
02-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Smoke some crack.

Maniaç
02-20-2007, 02:45 PM
who cares.... just let us know when he's out...
and post some pictures of the little brat :)

Repost Squintz
02-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Smoke some crack.
lol wtf

devin
02-20-2007, 03:03 PM
sex, and go eat at scalinis they have a dinner that they say will get the baby out in no time, i think they give like a bunch of diapers if you bring the birth certificate in and show them.

R3RUN
02-20-2007, 03:03 PM
:)

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Meanie!!!
....indeed :goodjob:

Repost Squintz
02-20-2007, 03:06 PM
OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!
thats what i was thinking? :thinking:

civic95
02-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Do some jumping jacks

Repost Squintz
02-20-2007, 03:07 PM
i say ask this dudes screen name projectpull, maybe his car can pull the baby out, since it has alot of torque?

Jaimecbr900
02-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Actually Michelle is on the right track. How you been Ms. Michelle? ;)

Sex does induce labor because the semen helps thin out the cervix. Walking also helps due to gravity pulling down on the baby and helping get him deeper in the birth canal. So Michelle is absolutely right. :goodjob:

Another wife's tale way to induce labor is by drinking Castor oil. Personally, I wouldn't do this, but they say that if you take a few ounces of Castor oil and mix it with some OJ and drink it. Castor oil tastes like crap. It WILL make you empty out your.....ummm.....lower intestine :D rather quickly. This in turn is said to cause spasms in your intestine which then cause you sorta cramp and that cramping induces labor. I think that's kinda the long way around, as I would just have tons of sex and walk. :D

There are also herbs and stuff that holistic shops say induce labor. I don't think they do, but they could I guess.

You could also get "scraped" by your OB. They scrape the membranes of the cervix and it automatically induces labor. This is usually reserved for overdue babies I think. You can ask though. I'm told it's not very comfortable, which I tend to totally believe as nothing that is "scraped" is probably gonna feel too good. ;)

One more way, and I'm only suggesting this because I love ya and this is IA ;) ....You could always try nipple stimulation. It supposedly helps release Oxytocin which is your body's natural form of PITOCIN, which is what everyone knows is given to women who are IN labor to hurry it along. It's worth a try...... ;)

Let me know if you need any help.... ;)

JennB
02-20-2007, 03:16 PM
The eggplant thing:

http://www.mckinnons.com/anniversary.html

A friend of mine told me about this when she was miserably past due.

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 03:16 PM
~slaps Jaime out of way~

ME FIRST!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-20-2007, 03:25 PM
thats what i was thinking? :thinking:

Awww, you missed me to!?! :kiss::D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-20-2007, 03:35 PM

Sex does induce labor because the semen helps thin out the cervix. Walking also helps due to gravity pulling down on the baby and helping get him deeper in the birth canal. So Michelle is absolutely right. :goodjob:

Another wife's tale way to induce labor is by drinking Castor oil. Personally, I wouldn't do this, but they say that if you take a few ounces of Castor oil and mix it with some OJ and drink it. Castor oil tastes like crap. It WILL make you empty out your.....ummm.....lower intestine :D rather quickly. This in turn is said to cause spasms in your intestine which then cause you sorta cramp and that cramping induces labor. I think that's kinda the long way around, as I would just have tons of sex and walk. :D

There are also herbs and stuff that holistic shops say induce labor. I don't think they do, but they could I guess.

You could also get "scraped" by your OB. They scrape the membranes of the cervix and it automatically induces labor. This is usually reserved for overdue babies I think. You can ask though. I'm told it's not very comfortable, which I tend to totally believe as nothing that is "scraped" is probably gonna feel too good. ;)

One more way, and I'm only suggesting this because I love ya and this is IA ;) ....You could always try nipple stimulation. It supposedly helps release Oxytocin which is your body's natural form of PITOCIN, which is what everyone knows is given to women who are IN labor to hurry it along. It's worth a try...... ;)

I'm good, how are you? I may need your assistance in the near future...I'll call you or send you a PM about that :)

I've heard the Castor oil thing too, but that just sounds nasty to me!

And as far as having your cervix scraped, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THAT! I just had mine scraped for other reasons & Jaime is right...it's not comfortable at all!!! So yeah, unless that's your absolute last resort, I wouldn't even mention it to your doctor.

dELfONiK
02-20-2007, 03:38 PM
Bungee jump feet first...

con
02-20-2007, 04:07 PM
as mentioned before:

'Walk it out, walk it out!"

worked very well to get things stirring with my son. she went walking for a couple hours in the mall, son was born less than 8hrs later with only 45 minutes of labor.......

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Okay, I guess he's just not ready to make an appearance.. I've had all the signs that labor is imminent, and tried nipple stimulation for hours (by using a breast pump), I've tried walking around for hours on end, I've tried sex, etc...

I haven't drank raspberry tea, but I heard it's only good for when you are having contractions (not braxton hicks contractions, but real contractions), same as castor oil (plus I've heard that it just cleans you out or makes you puke, and I'm already nautious, so I'm not really in the mood to puke, lol!)

I'm just sick of the back pain, the uncomfortable sleeping, the exhaustion (I know I'll be exhausted when he's here, but the whole not being alone in my own body is killing me!!!), the headaches, etc.. I'm just READY! And poor Clay can't sleep because I have to pee every 2 seconds, so the toliet flushing wakes him up, not to mention the hot flashes (so he freezes!), and not to mention the snoring! I sound like a freight train!!!!:eek:

Michelle, my due date is less than 2 weeks away, I'm already considered full term (well, I'll be 38 weeks Friday)... I'm just sick of being pregnant!!!

Stormhammer
02-20-2007, 05:59 PM
whoa

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Michelle, my due date is less than 2 weeks away, I'm already considered full term (well, I'll be 38 weeks Friday)... I'm just sick of being pregnant!!!

I know the feeling!!! You can try everything in the world...they may encourage labor, but the baby won't come till he's nice & ready...good luck!!!!!

Is there anything you still need? Or do you have everything?

babygurl
02-20-2007, 07:24 PM

you know the most random educated info...nice job on the pun at the end ad well...a true player from back in the day!!!

PS TIFFY hun..I cant wait to see the baby! I am sure he will be very adorable :)

d1esel12
02-20-2007, 07:29 PM
walking a lot ( my friend is pregnant too ) and i hear sex helps also..
good luck with the labor! :goodjob:

Maniaç
02-20-2007, 07:47 PM
you know the most random educated info...nice job on the pun at the end ad well...a true player from back in the day!!!

PS TIFFY hun..I cant wait to see the baby! I am sure he will be very adorable :)

as long as he doesn't look like his mom he'll be ok. :goodjob:

Repost Squintz
02-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Awww, you missed me to!?! :kiss::D
ill be nice and say yes

Jaimecbr900
02-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Damn Tiff, I thought you were overdue or something. The reason the baby is not coming out yet is....ummm....it's NOT time..... :D

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Okay, I guess he's just not ready to make an appearance.. I've had all the signs that labor is imminent, and tried nipple stimulation for hours (by using a breast pump), I've tried walking around for hours on end, I've tried sex, etc...

I haven't drank raspberry tea, but I heard it's only good for when you are having contractions (not braxton hicks contractions, but real contractions), same as castor oil (plus I've heard that it just cleans you out or makes you puke, and I'm already nautious, so I'm not really in the mood to puke, lol!)

I'm just sick of the back pain, the uncomfortable sleeping, the exhaustion (I know I'll be exhausted when he's here, but the whole not being alone in my own body is killing me!!!), the headaches, etc.. I'm just READY! And poor Clay can't sleep because I have to pee every 2 seconds, so the toliet flushing wakes him up, not to mention the hot flashes (so he freezes!), and not to mention the snoring! I sound like a freight train!!!!:eek:

i'm so glad i'm not a woman....

being a man ftw!

ALVIN
02-20-2007, 09:40 PM
everyone told us castor oil...but my fiancee got really high blood pressure one day and that day they induced her...other than that I dunno.

Lucky DAWG
02-20-2007, 09:54 PM
bungee jumping with a net set up right below

when you come back up, the baby keeps on going

Rican219
02-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Have Sex drink some wine and then go for a walk. That is what the doctor told my Ex wife and it worked

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Have Sex drink some wine and then go for a walk. That is what the doctor told my Ex wife and it worked

:lmfao: +10 for your batman vs. superman sig!

superman is ghey...batman ftw

Rican219
02-20-2007, 09:57 PM
:lmfao: +10 for your batman vs. superman sig!

superman is ghey...batman ftw

I LOL'D

DnBmama05
02-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Jaime if I could rep you I would but I have to spread it around - nice job on having your facts straight and knowing so much! Just hang in there though! the longer they're there sometimes the better... the lungs are developing now so even though it's uncomfortable it won't last forever :) 2 weeks will be here before you know it and hell, you could always do like I did and pretend your water was leaking and go three days before to be induced - if you're doctor is ok with it that is. I was so damn sick of being pregnant I couldn't stand it anymore. I didn't have any contractions or anything that told me I was close to having my son, but I was just ready to not be pregnant anymore - and I also wanted to have him on mother's day :) so just hang in there and try to rest A LOT.

Kyle
02-20-2007, 10:19 PM
What happened to prompt such long responses?

Notes?

man
02-20-2007, 10:21 PM
What happened to prompt such long responses?

Notes?

Here's your got damn notes! :2up: :2up: :taun:

HalfBaked
02-21-2007, 03:40 AM
http://www.vcnet.com/garym/hanger/hanger.jpg

babygurl
02-21-2007, 07:47 AM
as long as he doesn't look like his mom he'll be ok. :goodjob:

Alex...I wouldnt be talking about anyones mom like that...from seeing you in person I see that your mom must wear a brown paper bag over her head when going out in public...maybe you should do the same :)

haha j/k

oh and go ahead and talk about my mom or family...saying this and that about them...cause I know its the only BS you can come up with..

Have a nice day!

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Grrrr... still here..

Jaimecbr900
02-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Grrrr... still here..

Tiff hun, you only have a couple more weeks. Hang in there. When your contractions start.....you'll REALLY want him out sure enough.... :D

Thank you Whit and babygurl..... :goodjob:

Leisa
02-21-2007, 10:10 AM
And at work.. :rolleyes: This blows.. Anyone have any remedies to get this baby out?!

Funny you should ask... when I was pregnant with my son, Brittanee was about 2 and he was such a big baby compared to how small Brittanee was , and I had 3 weeks to go and was literally dying .... I couldnt take it anymore, so I put her in a wagon, and started pulling her up a very steep hill.... that started minor contractions.. so I started to jump rope.... that did it... :D

Maniaç
02-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Alex...I wouldnt be talking about anyones mom like that...from seeing you in person I see that your mom must wear a brown paper bag over her head when going out in public...maybe you should do the same :)

haha j/k

oh and go ahead and talk about my mom or family...saying this and that about them...cause I know its the only BS you can come up with..

Have a nice day!

:rolleyes: Laura you know i was just palying... god! but you know deep in side you want me. ;) L0L

Jaimecbr900
02-21-2007, 11:33 AM
:rolleyes: Laura you know i was just palying... god! but you know deep in side you want me. ;) L0L

Now now, don't get it twisted.....Laura wants ME ;) .....she knows it.... :D

Tiffy bell does too......she knows it..... :D

Michelle wants some too......she looked at me funny that one day and I know that's what she was thinking...... ;) :D

I think Leisa wants some too.....but Brett's my boy so she don't want to hurt him and stuff...... ;) :D

~btw, I'm only playing....yall don't get all pissy and shit~

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Michelle wants some too......she looked at me funny that one day and I know that's what she was thinking...... ;) :D

Damn, you weren't supposed to see that look!!! :doh:

Heheh...Jaime's a pimp!

Jaimecbr900
02-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Damn, you weren't supposed to see that look!!! :doh:

Heheh...Jaime's a pimp!

I see everything girly......everything..... ;) :D

AtifSajid
02-21-2007, 11:40 AM
let it come out naturally..dont induce shit.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-21-2007, 11:41 AM

That's easy to say being a man! :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-21-2007, 11:41 AM
I see everything girly......everything..... ;) :D

:kiss:

Jaimecbr900
02-21-2007, 11:46 AM
:kiss:

BTW, when are you gonna let me take some GOOD pics of you....your myspace page needs some updatin'...... ;)

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-21-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm not very photogenic :dunno:

Jaimecbr900
02-21-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm not very photogenic :dunno:

I bet I can change that. :goodjob: ;)

babygurl
02-21-2007, 12:11 PM

ahahah

I know...but its still fun to pick on you :)

babygurl
02-21-2007, 12:13 PM

I have a feeling I have heard this before...hahahaha

babygurl
02-21-2007, 12:13 PM

I think Leisa wants some too.....but Brett's my boy so she don't want to hurt him and stuff...... ;) :D

~btw, I'm only playing....yall don't get all pissy and shit~

LEISA WANTS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
02-21-2007, 12:39 PM
ahahah

I know...but its still fun to pick on you :)

:rolleyes: ................. :gay:

babygurl
02-21-2007, 12:42 PM
I SEE BUDDHA...WHERE YOU BEEN PUNKASS?

buddha@TeamFX
02-21-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm here...just working all the time...what about you?

babygurl
02-21-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm here...just working all the time...what about you?

working alot...hanging out...

call me sometime punk...and dont say you will and wont...you and i still need to speak...

buddha@TeamFX
02-21-2007, 01:07 PM
lol I'll call you when I get off today at 6pm!

Leisa
02-21-2007, 01:16 PM

~btw, I'm only playing....yall don't get all pissy and shit~\

hahahah this is some awesome shit, Hey Jaime ;)

babygurl
02-21-2007, 01:22 PM
lol I'll call you when I get off today at 6pm!

alrighty then...