PDA

View Full Version : What fast food makes you p00 the worst?

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 01:38 PM
what food makes you go poopie the worst?:toilet1:

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 01:39 PM
TACO BELL!!!

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 01:44 PM
I voted taco bell. Out of the 2 on that list, that i've eatin, it was between BK and TB. TB got it for the worst shit! lol

Ran
02-20-2007, 01:45 PM
Varsity by far.

Instructions on Bag: Remove from Bag, Drop in Toilet

"Hotpocket~" :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
02-20-2007, 01:47 PM
wtf? chickfila gives u the shits yousef? u must have one weak stomach camel man :no:

Killer
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
taco bell....

varsity prolly would.. but i don't eat it so.... for some reason krystals is not on this poll....

The Yousef
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
wtf? chickfila gives u the shits yousef? u must have one weak stomach camel man :no:
it does! and i dont know why!

varsity, taco bell and etc i don't have a single problem with...

BluesClues
02-20-2007, 01:49 PM
^^^ Yeah I thought Krystals would be on here too. Either way TB and Krystals makes me go, but it's not gonna stop me

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 01:53 PM
North Dakota FTMFL
:goodjob:

BC what happened to my date?

aaronfelipe
02-20-2007, 01:56 PM
lol

ironchef
02-20-2007, 02:39 PM
When do you have to poo, what kind of poo is it?

Ghost Poopie
The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.
Clean Poopie
The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.
Wet Poopie
The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain.
Second Wave Poopie
This happens when you're done Poopie-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to Poopie some more.
Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-Poopie
The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.
Gassy Poopie
It's so noisy, everyone within earshot is laughing.
Drinker Poopie
The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.
Lincoln Log Poopie
The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.
Corn Poopie
Self-explanatory.
Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poopie Poopie
The kind where you want to Poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.
Spinal Tap Poopie
That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways.
Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water.
Liquid Poopie
The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.
Mexican Poopie
It smells so bad your nose burns.
The Surprise Poopie
You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart, but oops.......a Poopie!!!
The Dangling Poopie
This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Poopie-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

That shit cracks me up every time lol.

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:43 PM
^^^ Yeah I thought Krystals would be on here too. Either way TB and Krystals makes me go, but it's not gonna stop me
:goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
02-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Varsity by far.

Instructions on Bag: Remove from Bag, Drop in Toilet

"Hotpocket~" :lmfao:

"well now they just came out with the breakfast hot pocket
FINALLY...
now you can eat one in the morning, eat one at lunch, and be dead by dinner"

ruffriderGA
02-20-2007, 04:05 PM
checkers :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
02-20-2007, 04:20 PM
I am reading this thread from the toilet. just thought you'd like to know.

thursdaybuff
02-20-2007, 06:12 PM
i'm surprised mexican food isn't in the poll..

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 06:36 PM
taco hell by far.. even tho i love to eat there on ocasion

BiH1320
02-20-2007, 06:38 PM
Taco Bell FTL!

NcTurnL
02-20-2007, 07:39 PM

Ghost Poopie
The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.
Clean Poopie
The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.
Wet Poopie
The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain.
Second Wave Poopie
This happens when you're done Poopie-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to Poopie some more.
Gassy Poopie
Drinker Poopie
The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.
Lincoln Log Poopie
The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.
Corn Poopie
Self-explanatory.
The kind where you want to Poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.
Spinal Tap Poopie
That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways.
The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water.
Liquid Poopie
The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.
Mexican Poopie
The Surprise Poopie
You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart, but oops.......a Poopie!!!
The Dangling Poopie
This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Poopie-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

d1esel12
02-20-2007, 07:48 PM
HAHAHAH!!!!

Maniaç
02-20-2007, 08:07 PM
i voted for taco bell.......

§treet_§peed
02-20-2007, 08:12 PM
lolz

Tree
02-20-2007, 08:30 PM
my mom cooking

00CelicaGT
02-20-2007, 08:39 PM

Ghost Poopie
Clean Poopie
Wet Poopie
Second Wave Poopie
Gassy Poopie
Drinker Poopie
Lincoln Log Poopie
Corn Poopie
Self-explanatory.
Spinal Tap Poopie
Liquid Poopie
Mexican Poopie
The Surprise Poopie
The Dangling Poopie

lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

im sittin on the toilet right now and im dyin laughing and this post.

Evil Goat
02-20-2007, 08:59 PM
taco hell ftl

PRiMAdonna
02-20-2007, 11:15 PM
i would like to take this opportunity to share with you the funniest stand up comic routine i have heard in a year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpDCJotSCHU

ShooterMcGavin
02-21-2007, 08:07 AM
i'm surprised mexican food isn't in the poll..
What fast food makes you p00 the worst?

christ, someone obviously missed the reading comprehension 101 taught in 1st grade...

ShooterMcGavin
02-21-2007, 08:10 AM
my mom cooking
lol, he may not be able to read either but gahdamn that shit was funny and ruthless :lmfao:

HEATON
02-21-2007, 08:18 AM
Sadly, we only have BK and TB here, so after 3 years of only those to pick, I give up on fast food. But MREs sure do the trick.. In Basic Training we were told

"Either you'll shit in 5 minutes, or you won't shit for 5 days"

For some reason my body heard the 5 mins part..