PDA

View Full Version : Geez I wonder if this is a scam...

Nemesis
02-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Good day sir/ma, My name is Abdullahi Farooq,I was a close personal aide to the former military President of Nigeria,(Name withheld),while he was in power.I moved funds for him to several financial institutions both in Europe,Africa and some part of Middle East. My boss is nursing ambition to contest for the Presidency in Nigeria come April 2007 while the incumbent who he helped install isreluctant to leave.The sitting President has been mounting pressures onmy boss not to be part of the election in April 2007,and has resorted to blackmail by monitoring and tracing his bank accounts all over the world. While i was in his employ moving funds for him,I managed to secure some funds for myself which he knew nothing about.What i need now is a TRUST WORTHY and GOD FEARING human who can help me secure the fund for safe keeping in order for me not to lose the funds to the Federal Government of Nigeria. Should you really want to be part of thisdeal please do not hesitate to contact me through my Email address: [email protected] Once i receive your response,then i will give you more details on how to secure the funds into your private account.Rest assured this is risk free and beneficial. Awaiting your urgent response as the time is not on my side. Thanks and best regards, Abdullahi

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ran
02-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Do it! Don't worry about that $50,000 safety deposit that you're required to make. You'll get it back. :yes:

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 09:43 AM
its not a scam, give him all bank account info and passwords.

give him your ss number also.

Nemesis
02-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Done. Im gonna be rich , fuckers!

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Im with Wayne, looks legit to me.

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Done. Im gonna be rich , fuckers!
me next!!!

Ran
02-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Im with Wayne, looks legit to me.Who is Wayne? :thinking:

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Who is Wayne? :thinking:
i guess u are..

Jecht
02-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Im with Wayne, looks legit to me.

Who is Wayne? :thinking:

i guess u are..

:lmao:

TIGERJC
02-20-2007, 09:50 AM
I think it is funny that nobody I know that is black has experienced these types of emails. I wonder why???

Ran
02-20-2007, 09:51 AM
:lmao: @ this thread

kelly marie
02-20-2007, 10:11 AM
i've been getting the newest chain of these scams.. i had put an inquirty on craigslist for a job..not my resume or any personal information just what i was looking for.. i got SEVERAL of these reply's: (kinda long)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Adam Goldwater I am an artist with my colleuge Tunde Johnson.We own the Susart World Inc. in the UK. I am mailing you to bring you a proposal concerning Our Company and I hope this finds you in good peace. Our company deals in sales of Arts and Crafts work and just recently in the exportation of African Arts and Fashion, we are growing and expanding, we have branches and offices in 17 countries in Africa and we just opened an outlet in Lanark shire U.K. from where we make our international correspondence. Since establishment in 1974 we have done our business in Mainland Asia and Oceania, in 1990 we extended our Region of supplies due to continious demands to Northern America and Europe.As a result of our competent records for treating customer demands and supplies ,customers have refered us to other possible clients and we have been recieving orders from Northern America,Central Europe And Australia-These are areas we classified as outside our reach initially.

The purpose of my mail today is to bring you a proposal that will mutually benefit both our company and our representatives abroad, which I would like to propose to you as.Currently we do not have representatives in Your country where our market seems to have a promising growth, in the last 5 months we have recorded a 70 percent increase in sales and according to demands we are expecting 150 percent increase by the end of next year.

There are one of many few important factors causing setbacks to our organization to which we have been looking into possible ways of solving and that is why I am contacting you today. Most of our customers would like to pay with their cashier's check,Money order,or wire transfer into a bank account but our organization is facing serious problem in accepting any form of these payment and this is what has limited our sales and patronage to the statistics as given above.And this is my proposal to you, I would like to offer you an opportunity to represent us and you will be a beneficiary of a whooping sum as cash flows in.

WORK SCOPE: We discovered that since we started business in the USA and CANADA ,we have been having problems getting payments from our customers as it was very uneasy for them to send payments to UK and Other Offices around the world even when they did, foreign checks will normally take at least 28 Working days to clear (this period will normally delay our business)We decided to start a regional office in Carlifornia. This office could not stand with handling all of the payments as the number of staffs could not meet the number of payments been recieved- hence we decided to hire individuals over the internet who will help us recieve and process payments and then forward to any of our offices which we designate.
We have two options depending on how you wish to be paid:

1. You could earn monthly, for which we will be paying you a fixed sum of 5,000 US Dollars
2. You could be earning as cash comes in, that means you will have a percentage from every money that comes in,We will pay you 10 % of the total cash you send to our offices anywhere via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. For informational purpose we rake in between $5,000-60,000 weekly on the average provided our products and services get to our customers according to schedule and this is expected to increase in the next few months.

Please kindly forward to us your following data if you have agreed to work with us as a payment manager:
(1)Your Full Names.
(2)Your Full Contact Address(No P.O.Box Addresses Allowed)
(3)Your Phone/Fax Numbers.
(4)Present Position At Work.
(5)Current Email Address.
(6)Date Of Birth

i feel pitty for anyone who believes this crap.. :no:

Ran
02-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Why does all this sh*t take place in Africa or have to do with Africa?

Jecht
02-20-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm not sure, but its probably because it is a long distance from the U.S. and most people don't know much about it.

I have a picture just for this occasion:
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/5291/1171054371623ek8.jpg

Ran
02-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Take another picture of my van without permission and I'll bust your head open. :mad:

Jecht
02-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Take another picture of my van without permission and I'll bust your head open. :mad:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 10:25 AM
I think it is funny that nobody I know that is black has experienced these types of emails. I wonder why???

Coincidental?

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:50 AM
:lmao:

Ran is Wayne, that is all.

Oh yeah, and black people dont get email scams from Africa. Ours come from Poland.

Ran
02-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Ran is Wayne, that is all.Wha? When did this happen? :???:

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Like an hr ago, I'll fwd you the memo.