PDA

View Full Version : What's the craziest thing you've ever said to a cop?

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 08:53 AM
One night, I was with some friends downtown and we passed by these two cops. They were looking at our group walk up the sidewalk, and as we approached them I said to one of the cops "Hey, can I borrow your gun?".

I saw that in a Movie, Money talks, long ass time ago and I thought it was the dumbest most reckless thing you could EVER say to a cop. So I had to try it. The cop ignored me.

ANYWAY, last night I'm in the car with my boy and the cops pull us over. The cop said to him "Do you know why I pulled you over?". And he started scratching his head and said "It's either because of the body in my trunk, or your own jealousy...no?"

I was like :eek: :no: . Cop didn't even acknowledge it.

Sidenote: I've come to the conclusion that I'm invicible, and my friends are untouchable.

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 08:54 AM
i dont speak to officers of the law that way.

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Well, after a long ordeal, me and a few friends were sitting in a curb where they had pulled us over and got us out of the car to check for weapons. (I really don't feel like typing out the story.) My friend, who is VERY outspoken, went up to the female cop and asked, "I know this is a really bad time.. but are you guys hiring?"

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Well, after a long ordeal, me and a few friends were sitting in a curb where they had pulled us over and got us out of the car to check for weapons. (I really don't feel like typing out the story.) My friend, who is VERY outspoken, went up to the female cop and asked, "I know this is a really bad time.. but are you guys hiring?"
thats a lil funny.

Ran
02-20-2007, 08:57 AM
I remember when me and my buddies went walking one night and a cop pulled over to find out what was going on.

Officer: "Where you boys headed?"
Us: "That way." *Point down the road*
Officer: "Uh huh, and where are you coming from?"
Us: "That way." *Point in the same direction*
Me: "Ah crap..."
Officer: *Laughs* "You boys don't have any drugs on you or anything do you?"
Anthony: "Not on us."
Patrick: "You dumbf*ck..."
Officer: *Laughs harder* "Go home boys and be safe."

babygurl
02-20-2007, 08:58 AM
haha...

My friend Tri (tree) and I, with another friend Jenny. We were on our way back to Tri's house, and these people apparently had stolen a honda, and somehow ended up going down Tri's street, and ended up hitting a tree in Tri's yard...

The cops were already there when we pulled up they were looking for the people who had fled the scene.

Well We are just sitting in the driveway and the cops start asking us questions etc. after a few minutes, the cop was like "wheres the coffee?"

I repsonded with "would you like some donuts?"

hehe

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 08:58 AM

was he serious?

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 08:59 AM
was he serious?
Completely.

They then started dicussing prerequisites and benefits.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 09:05 AM
haha...

My friend Tri (tree) and I, with another friend Jenny. We were on our way back to Tri's house, and these people apparently had stolen a honda, and somehow ended up going down Tri's street, and ended up hitting a tree in Tri's yard...

The cops were already there when we pulled up they were looking for the people who had fled the scene.

Well We are just sitting in the driveway and the cops start asking us questions etc. after a few minutes, the cop was like "wheres the coffee?"

I repsonded with "would you like some donuts?"

hehe

So the car hit a tree in tri's yard. Interesting

hemi
02-20-2007, 09:06 AM
I got pulled over in Conyers for "laying drag". I pulled out of a carwash and spun for like 3 feet. He was pissed for some reason, and told me that he could take me to jail for it. Me~ you gotta be shitting me... 2 hours later I was calling my mom from Rockdale county...

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 09:07 AM
lol cop showed u..

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 09:08 AM
I got pulled over in Conyers for "laying drag". I pulled out of a carwash and spun for like 3 feet. He was pissed for some reason, and told me that he could take me to jail for it. Me~ you gotta be shitting me... 2 hours later I was calling my mom from Rockdale county...

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHA dag

Jecht
02-20-2007, 09:08 AM
I've only been pulled over once, and I didn't really say anything out of the ordinary.

Sammich
02-20-2007, 09:09 AM
tootie fruitee

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 09:11 AM
I overheard a guy telling a cop, that he wasn't going to sign his traffic ticket. And he says "I wanna talk to my attorney!". I just kept walking, but when I looked back, he was getting yanked outta the driver's side window. This was in LA though.

Anyone know what happens, if you refuse to sign a ticket?

Maniaç
02-20-2007, 09:15 AM
can't remember......... oh well

{X}Echo419
02-20-2007, 09:16 AM
(I didn't say anything crazy but it was kinda a funny situaton)long story short: the cop walks around the back of my truck to get my plate # and he sees the antique WW2 style artiliery shell box(ya know 1 of those wodden crates). his eyes get really big and he looks back @ me and says, "can I look in there?" I said, "sure". he opens it up and let out a big sigh of relief.

in another thread I told the story about me racing(bad idea) a 5 series on I285. Well after the cop tells me he's gonna let me go he says, "it's not worth it". since I was to excited to control myself(b/c I just got the hell away) I said, "Yeah, no kidding it was just a 5 series." then he shot me 1 of those don't blow it you dumbass looks. :police:

Kelly
02-20-2007, 09:17 AM
One time me and Killer got pulled over after he had just bought his eg... He could've got a ticket for no tag, tint, taillights being out, etc... I'm talkin like he had just got it the day before and we were taking it to Blue Ridge to get some of this stuff taken care of... The cop was asking him questions, the last one was "sir, do you have any weapons in the car?" Not thinking Kyle (killer) goes, "not that i know of"... The cop almost immediately said "Could you guys please step out of the car!?" Then proceeded to do a lil pat down, etc... Lol, it was kinda funny afterwards.

{X}Echo419
02-20-2007, 09:18 AM
I overheard a guy telling a cop, that he wasn't going to sign his traffic ticket. And he says "I wanna talk to my attorney!". I just kept walking, but when I looked back, he was getting yanked outta the driver's side window. This was in LA though.

Anyone know what happens, if you refuse to sign a ticket?

you go to jail. obstruction of justice or something like that. I was it happen to some lady on the tv show "COPS" 1 time. :yes:

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 09:24 AM
What was in the shell box?

RandomGuy
02-20-2007, 09:25 AM
i was at pull a part yesterday

and for some reason there was this cop walking out while we were walking in.. so i'm like they impounded your car?!

lol he laughed not the craziest just happened yesterday i dont recall what hte craziest was.

Jecht
02-20-2007, 09:28 AM
I think I remember you guys telling me about this... was this when you guys were playing with toy guns at the gas station?

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 09:36 AM
One time me and Killer got pulled over after he had just bought his eg... He could've got a ticket for no tag, tint, taillights being out, etc... I'm talkin like he had just got it the day before and we were taking it to Blue Ridge to get some of this stuff taken care of... The cop was asking him questions, the last one was "sir, do you have any weapons in the car?" Not thinking Kyle (killer) goes, "not that i know of"... The cop almost immediately said "Could you guys please step out of the car!?" Then proceeded to do a lil pat down, etc... Lol, it was kinda funny afterwards.

A friend and I drove to Toronto, from Cleveland. He's from Philly, and he has an aggressive personality just like I do. But he feels that he can just, bully/manipulate any conversation by talking faster than the person he's talking with. Well we crossed the border in Detroit, and the officer in the booth starts to ask questions. She's talking slowly, he's talking fast, but it was funny because the faster he talked, the slower her responses.

Border Patrol: So what are you guys gonna do in Canada?

Friend: Just visiting some friends.

BP: How long will you be in the country?

Friend: Oh we're going to be leaving this evening at about 8.

BP: ....Where are your friends?

Friend: in Toronto

BP: Well...it's 2pm now. Toronto is a 4hr drive from here....you know that, right?

Friend: Oh yeah, but we're just gonna go and say hi, and turn around.

BP: Where are you two from?

Friend: Atlanta, but we've come to Cleveland for a convention. And we decided to drive up to see our friends in Toronto.

BP: Cleveland is 6 hours away from here. So you drove 6 hrs from Cleveland, and you're going to drive another 4hrs from here to Toronto just to say "hi" and turn back around? Sir that's 20hrs of driving.

Friend: Yeah but we've never been to Toron...

BP: Right! I'm gonna need you to pull over to the right and wait for one of our Agents.

10 minutes later we were on a bench, 30 minutes after that they found Creatine powder, and thought it was coke, so we were in cuffs on the bench. 5 minutes after that, they found an empty 45. clip that his idiot ass forgot was in the car, so now we're on the ground, laying on our chests. An hour late, the K9 comes to search the car for drugs. Then, they Xray the steering wheel and the console and the dash and the tires and all the door panels for...drugs I guess? It was great fun.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 09:38 AM
i was at pull a part yesterday

and for some reason there was this cop walking out while we were walking in.. so i'm like they impounded your car?!

lol he laughed not the craziest just happened yesterday i dont recall what hte craziest was.

he didnt say anything?

sirkus
02-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I got pulled over by the camaro police car once off of 41 right before barrett pky. Saturday night and he pulled me over for some bs tag light. Well he let me know about it..After he told me he was gonna just let me go.. I had to ask him. "Is that camaro fast?" He said "Well, 100bucks says you couldn't get away from me" I gave him a look and said "100 bucks huh?" He didn't like that answer and told me to just go home.

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 09:56 AM
I don't really think I've ever said anything to crazy to a cop. I did get pulled over (drunk) driving suspension. This was in my EF hatch. I built the motor myself, nothing to special. I ported and polished the head, polished the rods because i was tired of them breaking and trashing blocks, i'd rather have them bend lol. I also had a cool air intake. Nothin major..but it was gutted about as far as spoon91's lol.

The cop was a guy i grew up, and raced motocross with actually, and he hated me b/c he sucked on the track, and i jumped over his head on an 80.

Being as I was drunk, I ran!! This is a little country town in pa, I knew the roads perfectly. I don't know my domestic cars at all but the cars they use are the fwd gm's that a lot of cops are starting to use. I had him too!! I took off down this road, and there was a red light, I knew the area for the most part. The light turned green before I got there, the light turned green, and I aired my civic about 5 feet up, and about 30 feet out, slammed down, as I looked up and saw the "Dead End" sign. Pulled in a horse shoe driveway, and stopped half way in the middle and was waiting for him to see which end he would go in. He pulled in where he'd come up to my front end. I went to back up, and outta no where a statey pulls in behind me. No sooner did they get me out of the car, the statey got a call and had to leave.

I told the local cop i was in a hurry to take my niece and nephew trick or treating (it was on halloween) lol and didnt see him. After an hour I talked them into towing my car to my grandmoters, instead of impound. When We got there, I looked him square in the eyes, and told him, "If I would've known that area a little be better, you wouldn't have caught me" He just shrugged his shoulders and told me I'm lucky to not be in jail and to watch what I say lol.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:26 AM
Wait, so...you ran from the cops AND GOT CAUGHT, but didnt go to jail? How the hell?

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Lied my ass off, and he was just gullible I guess. I also had a lock blade utility knife, i'm sure ya'll know what I mean? The Sheffield knives.

According to the cop, Thats a Felony! I never did get it back lol

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 10:31 AM
lol now hes using ur knife for houshold chores an shit lolz

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:33 AM
That's wild. I've run from police a few times in CA, but never in GA. Never been caught. I raced a Dekalb county cop on 285 and 20 about a month ago. My friends are convinced he was chasing me, but I call it a race because he never hit his lights. But when I exited, so did he, so I did some fancy cornering off the ramp JUST IN CASE he decided to pull me over. Lost him

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
lol now hes using ur knife for houshold chores an shit lolz

Half, did I see you in that white hatch on 20 a few weeks ago?

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Half, did I see you in that white hatch on 20 a few weeks ago?
i did go up 20 a few weeks ago, so maybe.. what were u in? had different rims though...

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:40 AM
black coupe, swedish plates

Halfwit
02-20-2007, 10:41 AM
dont know.....

{X}Echo419
02-20-2007, 10:44 AM
What was in the shell box?

nuthin' :lmfao:

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Probably wasnt you. I think I was going west on 20, towards 6 flags. Someone was trailing in a white hatch, stocky black dude. Maybe w/glasses?

babygurl
02-20-2007, 10:49 AM
I got pulled over once for wreckless driving...hhehehe

and the cop and I are talking, I have my aunt (who is a preachers wife) and my best friend in the back seat.

The cop starts asking me questions, etc..

I had a shit load of bead necklesses around my review mirror, and the cop asked me if I knew the meaning behind them??

I responded with "Yes sir, one neckless for everytime I got laid"

He handed me a seatbelt ticket, and told me to have fun but not too much fun...

hehehe

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 10:53 AM
"Yes sir, one for everytime I got laid"

To which, he should've responded: Would you like another one?

chrisdavis
02-20-2007, 10:55 AM
I have never said anything crazy to a cop before. However my uncle got pulled over one evening, and while being questioned he was laughing and giving stupid responses (he wasnt sober to say the least). The officer told my uncle at one point to "wipe the smile from his face". At that point my uncle quickly removed his false teeth and threw them into the car and asked "Is that better?"

sebastianHoff
02-20-2007, 10:57 AM
day before i turned 21 went to a party in athens. long about 1145 we deside to hit the waffles house. we got stopped at a road block (we had a sober driver) and the cops piled everyone out to check ids. i was last and heres how it went down...
cop: lemme see your id
i hand him my id
cop: you been drinkin tonite mr. w
me: you bet your ass!
everyone leaned on the car snickers, the guys back up coughs.
cop: where you guys headed
me: we're gonna get some fuckin waffles
the peanut gallery reacts and by this time the other cops on the road block have started to take notice and come over.
cop looks at me, looks at his watch, looks at my id, looks at his watch then back to me...
cop: mr. w you've been 21 for all of 10min, your one luck son of a bitch
me: ya baby!
cop: your not gonna try and drive home tonite are you?
me: naw man, after i hit these waffles they gonna drop me off at you house and ima tap your wife!
3 of our guys fell over laughin, the drunk waitin in the back of one the squad cars laughed so hard he threw up (which made everyone, even the cop hastlin me, laugh even harder), 2 of the other cops got in their car and started slappin the dashboard and i could hear the dispatcher laughin over the radio.
cop looks at the driver and says: take him home or im comin after you. happy bday mr. w now get the fuck outta here before you end up in jail.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 11:02 AM
You need to go to the Police Department and request a copy of the dashboard video

Seymour222
02-20-2007, 11:03 AM
"I am wearing workboots, black boxers, and an Nsync t-shirt."

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 11:09 AM
I've talked crap to a few cops in my day, but I've never said anything about a cops wife and got a laugh. When I was 15, in LA, this cop asked me why I was dressed in "gang attire".

Then he went on to say:
"You think you look tough, huh? You think it makes you a big man dont you? These lil hoodrats like you dressed like this?"

Me:
"Nah, but ya mom likes that shit"

He punched me in the stomach, and then in the head. But I knew that was coming anyway, so I figured I might as well talk shit. Being respectable wasnt gonna change the outcome.

blacknightteg
02-20-2007, 11:16 AM
i dont know if what i said to a cop was crazy, but it was kinda funny and made the cop look a little stupid.

i was out at a light in swannee sitting at the stop light. the cop was right behind me waiting to go like i was, well the light turned green and then all of a sudden he turned his lights on, i pull over, he does the same. He comes up to my window asks me for my license n registration, you know the usual. then he goes " do you know why i pulled you over?" Me, still being like like "WTF, cuz i was stopped at a stop light?" in the back of my mind i said "no". Well he proceeds to tell me that the reason that he pulled me over was because i wasnt wearing a seat belt.

((quick back ground, this was in my old car which was an 85 chevy caprice classic 2dr, we had just recently gotten the seat belt replaced right before that because it had been messed up for a while. when we got the seat belt replaced, the guy that replaced it at the shop only put a lap belt in, he researched if he was able to do that and it said that by law it was legal just to have a lap belt))

anyways back to the story. well after he said that. no joke, i looked down at the lap belt that was strapped in tight, and then back up at him and said yes i am sir. I guess he got the idea, didnt really say anything for a second. i guess he was trying to come up with an excuse to make him self feel better. so his response was, "well in this year of a car you need to have a shoulder strapp as well." Well, me being the dumbass that i am i said, "well sir, no offense, but the person whome installed this for us at a shop had researched laws and what have you to make sure it was a legeal thing to do and it was so he installed it this way." i dont think he was expecting the whole " research thing to happen. Well, he couldnt really think of anything else to say, and just repeated himself again and i did the same lol. anyways, the final part of the convo was him just telling me to get it fixed and walked away with no ticket. I went home, told my parents what happend, they thought that was the dumbest thing they had ever heard.

{X}Echo419
02-20-2007, 11:36 AM
day before i turned 21 went to a party in athens. long about 1145 we deside to hit the waffles house. we got stopped at a road block (we had a sober driver) and the cops piled everyone out to check ids. i was last and heres how it went down...
cop: lemme see your id
i hand him my id
cop: you been drinkin tonite mr. w
me: you bet your ass!
everyone leaned on the car snickers, the guys back up coughs.
cop: where you guys headed
me: we're gonna get some fuckin waffles
the peanut gallery reacts and by this time the other cops on the road block have started to take notice and come over.
cop looks at me, looks at his watch, looks at my id, looks at his watch then back to me...
cop: mr. w you've been 21 for all of 10min, your one luck son of a bitch
me: ya baby!
cop: your not gonna try and drive home tonite are you?
me: naw man, after i hit these waffles they gonna drop me off at you house and ima tap your wife!
3 of our guys fell over laughin, the drunk waitin in the back of one the squad cars laughed so hard he threw up (which made everyone, even the cop hastlin me, laugh even harder), 2 of the other cops got in their car and started slappin the dashboard and i could hear the dispatcher laughin over the radio.
cop looks at the driver and says: take him home or im comin after you. happy bday mr. w now get the fuck outta here before you end up in jail.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bullshit! :lmfao: :lmfao:

blacknightteg
02-20-2007, 11:43 AM
thats gotta be a fucking crock a shit story. either that or the cop got laid the night before after a dry spell and was happy

HEATON
02-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Well one really late night on base I supposely didn't come to a complete stop (stopped for 2 secs, sorry if it wasnt for the full 3) and then also went into a wrong way entrance ( the do not enter sign wa snot reflective and was also posted on the back of a bigger stop sign, so the shape nor words coudl be made out) but Anyways..

Security Forces (AF Cops) pulled me over, and told me what I had done wrong and did the usual ID check, etc.. Then after he explained what was going on, he asks me "If You were me, would you give yourself a ticket" I guess I said the wrong thing which was "I dont really care, Im kinda in a hurry, just do w/e you gotta do"
Luckily enough... "tickets" on base don't have to be paid for, they are more or less just notices to your senior leaders!

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Well one really late night on base I supposely didn't come to a complete stop (stopped for 2 secs, sorry if it wasnt for the full 3) and then also went into a wrong way entrance ( the do not enter sign wa snot reflective and was also posted on the back of a bigger stop sign, so the shape nor words coudl be made out) but Anyways..

Security Forces (AF Cops) pulled me over, and told me what I had done wrong and did the usual ID check, etc.. Then after he explained what was going on, he asks me "If You were me, would you give yourself a ticket" I guess I said the wrong thing which was "I dont really care, Im kinda in a hurry, just do w/e you gotta do"
Luckily enough... "tickets" on base don't have to be paid for, they are more or less just notices to your senior leaders!

Shoulda said: If I were you, I'd be somewhere talking to a woman right now instead of another man. But thats just ME.

Doppelgänger
02-20-2007, 12:30 PM
me and some friends were out chillin after doing a few runs and the cops showed up. One of the cops looks at my tag and asks "So...ummmm what is your tag supposed to mean?". Another cop pipes up and says "It's supposed to make it hard for us to read." Then they turned to me and i looked back at them and said "Its not you can't see the rest of the fucking car". Then they asked if i had any "NOS" in the car..... i looked at the cops and said "i dont need any pussy juice in my car, bottle are for babys....real men get blown"..... the look on the cops face was priceless. HachiDori was there as was a few other people who post on here.

I got pulled over one night on my way to Athens for doing 80 in a 65. Cop was mostly friendly and i was cool until he said he was going to impound my car (suspended registration, but i had a letter saying it didnt have to be impunded). Well i get out of my car and look back and see 4 police cars behind me. I look at the cop and say "Damn, all this for a minor speeding ticket, a cooperative person and a suspended registration..... i thought you guys were trying to do something worth my tax dollars and catch people who might be a little more dangerous then me... good going". Needless to say, i promptly shut up after that.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 12:38 PM
So...when I make threads like these, I just naively assume that people will be HONEST. It never crosses my mind, that anyone would lie to make a story more colorful, or just make something up all together.

I also assume, that if I can read someones post and think 'ahh thats bullshit', so can anyone else. So why post bullshit? We know you're lying.

Doppelgänger
02-20-2007, 12:39 PM
you callin bs on me??? i got witnesses from my first incident!!

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Actually, I'm not calling BS on anyone in particular. Those who are BSin know it. I guess it's not really a big deal, all the posts are pretty amusing. I just wonder where you have to live, or in which tax bracket you have to earn, or of which complexion of white you have to be, in order NOT to get your ass kicked by a cop when you're talking shit AND in the wrong.

I talk hella shit to cops, but only when I'm not in violation of any law. I know I wasnt speeding, or my liscense is legit, my car's registered etc. I'm talking shit if the officer is getting smart with me.

But I guess, we all have different experiences huh?

jmmx258
you callin bs on me??? i got witnesses from my first incident!!

Think he means the one sleeping with the cops wife lol

ARH1192
me and some friends were out chillin after doing a few runs and the cops showed up. One of the cops looks at my tag and asks "So...ummmm what is your tag supposed to mean?". Another cop pipes up and says "It's supposed to make it hard for us to read." Then they turned to me and i looked back at them and said "Its not you can't see the rest of the fucking car". Then they asked if i had any "NOS" in the car..... i looked at the cops and said "i dont need any pussy juice in my car, bottle are for babys....real men get blown"..... the look on the cops face was priceless. HachiDori was there as was a few other people who post on here.

I got pulled over one night on my way to Athens for doing 80 in a 65. Cop was mostly friendly and i was cool until he said he was going to impound my car (suspended registration, but i had a letter saying it didnt have to be impunded). Well i get out of my car and look back and see 4 police cars behind me. I look at the cop and say "Damn, all this for a minor speeding ticket, a cooperative person and a suspended registration..... i thought you guys were trying to do something worth my tax dollars and catch people who might be a little more dangerous then me... good going". Needless to say, i promptly shut up after that.

why wouldnt u just tell them ur a drifter and if u really wanted to u could use ur mad drifting to get away and they wouldnt even see the tag bc of the smoke bc ur that hardcore.. droptopdrifting FTW

hah

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Actually, I'm not calling BS on anyone in particular. Those who are BSin know it. I guess it's not really a big deal, all the posts are pretty amusing. I just wonder where you have to live, or in which tax bracket you have to earn, or of which complexion of white you have to be, in order NOT to get your ass kicked by a cop when you're talking shit AND in the wrong.

I talk hella shit to cops, but only when I'm not in violation of any law. I know I wasnt speeding, or my liscense is legit, my car's registered etc. I'm talking shit if the officer is getting smart with me.

But I guess, we all have different experiences huh?

I just wait til its all said and done with haha. Then he cant do shit period. Esp. after my car was off the tow truck, locked in the driveway, and the towing fee was already paid

Doppelgänger
02-20-2007, 12:54 PM
why wouldnt u just tell them ur a drifter and if u really wanted to u could use ur mad drifting to get away and they wouldnt even see the tag bc of the smoke bc ur that hardcore.. droptopdrifting FTW

hahi did ask a cop one "if you were chasing someone and they took one of those cloverleaf style exit ramps and drifted the whole thing... would let him go?" He said hello no.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 12:54 PM
I was at a gas station once, with a classmate. We walked in to get some stuff, walk out and there's a bike cop sitting there behind my car. So the girl I was with says "Hi" with a smile. He didnt even speak to her. We pull outta the lot, and about 2 blocks later here his faggot ass comes flashing lights and all that dumb shit.

40 minutes, 6 squad cars, and 8 officers later, we get to leave. Then, it turns out, that this idiot didn't even write to correct make of my car on the ticket.

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 12:55 PM
i did ask a cop one "if you were chasing someone and they took one of those cloverleaf style exit ramps and drifted the whole thing... would let him go?" He said hello no.

He was just a poor sport! haha

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 12:59 PM
i did ask a cop one "if you were chasing someone and they took one of those cloverleaf style exit ramps and drifted the whole thing... would let him go?" He said hello no.

He said "hello no" huh?

You shoulda said: Sir, you're clearly a retard. So, you should just let me off on principle.

I got stopped by a GSU cop once. I asked him what he would've done if I didn't stop. He said "I would've chased you all over the city". I said "psssh in a Crown Vic?? I kinda doubt that."

I ended up driving off on him, I didnt run though, I just drove off. He asked for my license knowing that he wasn't gonna write me a ticket. He only stopped me, to show off in front of the women. I figured I'd do him a favor, by just leaving, and letting him get back to the chicks. I was a little paranoid for like 20 minutes, but I didnt have any trouble.

gokblok
02-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Got pulled over in Arcade late one night while in the right lane with the cruise set to 55. Cops race up behind me doing at least 80, follow me for a mile, and light me up. They ask if I know why I've been pulled over.

"I don't have a clue."

"Your right front tire hit the white line on the side of the road."

"Is that illegal?"

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine, thanks. Don't you have some crime to be stopping? Shouldn't you be somewhere protecting and serving, instead of harrassing me searching for a reason to give me a ticket?"

"Don't be a smartass."

"I'm not. Can I have my license?"

"Have a good night."

"Have fun pulling over more innocent people."

Fuck arcade.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 01:02 PM
so...the guy in your avatar is...riding dick? mmm why?

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 01:04 PM
so...the guy in your avatar is...riding dick? mmm why?

Now i dont mean to talk shit..but read his signature lol. I'm noticing a pattern haha :p

ARH1192
02-20-2007, 01:07 PM

you must not have sensed the sarcasm

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Now i dont mean to talk shit..but read his signature lol. I'm noticing a pattern haha :p

lol:lmfao: oh yeah, I noticed alright

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 01:20 PM
I was eating skittles and I said do you want some. AHAHHAHA and he said no..I was like these are deliciously made. LOL He just said aite you can go but dont choke on those skittles.

HEATON
02-20-2007, 01:22 PM
I remember back in Highschool, supposely one of the drug dogs, thought there was something in my car (newly purchased used car). I get called outside and then I notice paw prints, scratches, and slobber marks on my rear fender.. Without thinking I started approaching the dog handler who was standing next to the Sheriff, and bitched him out for his dog scratchin my car. Not the smartest thing since the dog could have easily ripped my arm off. For some odd reason I didnt curse once at either cop, even though that may have the most pissed Ive been to that point in time. Right when I got finnished my headmaster walks up to hear the dog handler say "That wasn't my fucking dog" It was complete silence right after that, and the school agreed to pay for the paint/bodywork to cover the scratches.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Once, I was cuffed in a patrol car with my friend. He and I in the backseat, 1 officer in the front, writing some BS. We were sitting there for a while, waiting on some detective and an arson investigator...long story.

So anyway, my friend starts whinning to me.

Him: Are we going to jail?

Me: ...Wha?

Him: Are we going to jail now? I can't go to jail man.

Me: I swear to God man...

Him: My dad is gonna kill me, I've never been to jail. I cant go to jail.

Me: Man if you dont shut the f*ck, I'm bea..

Officer: Both of you shut up.

Him: Sir, do you know Sherrif Jaime Hudson? That's my sister okay, could you call her?

Officer: No, I dont know her. Why do you want her? We're waiting for Arson, that's it.

Him: Sir, I really cant go to jail

Me: Are you begging the cop? Oh my god, I'm gonna fuck you up.

Him: Sir, please call her. She's a Sherrif in Dekalb county.

Officer: Why are you telling me this?

Me: Would you please take these handcuffs off of me? Please?

Him: Because I need her help sir. Man, my dad is gonna murder me. I cant go to jail.

Me: Man you better HOPE that they dont let us go, cuz if they do I'm kic...ARE YOU CRYING?

Him: I've never been to jail man, I cant do this.

Me: Ahhh damn. I'm gonna kick ya ass, I promise.

Officer: Shut the fuck up. By the way, unless your sister is going to come and suck my cock, you're not getting out of this.

LOL, it was a fucked up thing to say, but my boy's tears dried up like magic when the officer said that. I thought it was dirty, but hilarious.

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 01:51 PM
WTF WHT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!???

jmmx258
02-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Officer: Shut the fuck up. By the way, unless your sister is going to come and suck my cock, you're not getting out of this.

LOL, it was a fucked up thing to say, but my boy's tears dried up like magic when the officer said that. I thought it was dirty, but hilarious.

I'd have turned his ass in!! There's gotta be someway to get him dicked over for that lol

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 01:54 PM
I'd have turned his ass in!! There's gotta be someway to get him dicked over for that lol

Man they were cussing us out the whole day, at the scene, in the interrogation room, in booking. It didnt even matter anymore.

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 01:55 PM
WHAT DID YOU DO!!! Did you light some granny on fire or something?

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 01:57 PM
WTF WHT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!???

Well, HE accidentally burned up the front end of a BMW. I mean from the windshield forward, it was fuxed up. All I did was try to put the fire out.

So this is part of the reason that I wanted to beat his ass already.

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Well did you kick your friend's ass. I would have. I would have gotten my shoe and shoved his gay ass.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 02:09 PM
No, I didnt kick his ass.

See he was 17, and I was 19. He was released to his dads custody, I got sent to Rice street. But his dad is the one who came to get me once I was eventually released.

Now even though he was the one who started the damn fire, I was the one with the firearm and the stolen credit card...long story.

So he didnt get charged with Arson, but I got charged with possession of stolen property, and possession of a firearm. So he went home, and I went to jail.

He DIDNT get his ass kicked, because he lied to his dad and told him that they kept me because I had a traffic warrant. Plus he convinced his dad to come pick me up, so that I wouldnt have to call my parents.

and

He never told anyone what happened (of course not, because he was crying), so my parents never found out. And when I went back to court, I was alone. Then when the judge called me to the podium, I turned around and saw him walk into the court room. So he was the only person there with me, and at the end of it all, the charges were all dismissed.

And Im happy I didnt kick his ass, because he was murdered a year later. Plus he was a good friend.

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 02:12 PM
That sucks.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 02:14 PM
:sigh: yeah, we had some wild times together. I miss him, but life goes on.

TRDwasiq
02-20-2007, 02:15 PM
A cop pulled me over on 85 thats wht he said( why the hell did u cut me 3 time at 90mph and put hazards on)there is thing with me if anyone yell at or somethin i start smilin haha he was like why the hell are u smilin i was idk its my style he was like huh forreal u goin to jail. he said get out then he pulled out a gun askin bunch of stupid question like r u drunk or wht eva. stupid bitch did'nt even asked for my licence after askin all those question he said give me ur licence and told me to put my hands on my trunk and dont move i was like ok. he came back after 5 min sayin i dont wana give u ur first ticket tonight just dont play with ur friends life and never race a cop:)

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 02:21 PM
Now, thats funny. That cop was pissed off, you better be happy he didnt shoot you lol. WTF were you doing?

Crazy Asian
02-20-2007, 02:22 PM
He was going 85 mph in a corolla. COp thought he was racing him. Tried to tell him stop by cutting him off with hazards but he wouldnt. Then he get pulled over. LOL

TRDwasiq
02-20-2007, 02:23 PM
racing my friends maxima and i saw a car behind me tryin to catch up so i cut him 3 times and put my hazards on it turns out that it was a cop

TRDwasiq
02-20-2007, 02:24 PM
He was going 85 mph in a corolla. COp thought he was racing him. Tried to tell him stop by cutting him off with hazards but he wouldnt. Then he get pulled over. LOL

nopes thats not wht happenddddddddd i cut him off 3 times

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 02:31 PM
nopes thats not wht happenddddddddd i cut him off 3 times

yeah thats what I thought, wthell were you cuttin off the cop with your hazards? I raced a cop, but I never cut him off. you're nutty

TRDwasiq
02-20-2007, 02:32 PM
he was tryin to race me thats y :) (well i did'nt knw that it was a cop car)

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:33 PM
*Public Service Announcement.*

Street racing is ghey.

TRDwasiq
02-20-2007, 02:33 PM
i was on highway:D

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Its not street racing if its on the expressway.

But yeah, I didnt know the dude I was racing was a cop either. Until he got really close behind me at one point, and I saw the blue lights in his grill. I was like awwww shitty....welp, damn sure cant slow down now:goodjob:

TRDwasiq
02-20-2007, 02:38 PM
funny thing was that right after he got behind me i punched lol and then i saw blue lights but damm he was pissed omg and i start smilin when he said wht were u doin. he goes y the hell r u smilin i was like its my style lol he was like forreal u goin to jail

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:48 PM
funny thing was that right after he got behind me i punched lol and then i saw blue lights but damm he was pissed omg and i start smilin when he said wht were u doin. he goes y the hell r u smilin i was like its my style lol he was like forreal u goin to jail
Anyone care to translate?

I'm against racing on public roads because I did it, got caught, and served my punishment. 1 year with no license will change you.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 02:51 PM

I'm against racing on public roads because I did it, got caught, and served my punishment. 1 year with no license will change you.

into...Rupaul?

TRDwasiq
02-20-2007, 02:53 PM

i will think about it

Sol-Badguy
02-20-2007, 02:54 PM
into...Rupaul?
Not quite.

I just do my best not to run too fast on the streets.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Not quite.

I just do my best not to run too fast on the streets.

I can respect that. Shouldnt be too hard in that lude, huh?

R3RUN
02-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Cop: "Why did you spin the tires back there?"
Me: "Because I wanted to and the parking deck is empty."
Cop: "You could have hurt somebody."
Me: "ummmmm.........who?"

Not the craziest but it was pretty funny at the time. Cop tried to tell me and 3 of my friends we were going to jail for exhibition of speed and reckless driving for slightly spining the tires in a parking deck. Fucking alpharetta man.

Lucky DAWG
02-20-2007, 02:59 PM
craziest thing i've said to a cop...

"so which one are you, andy or barney?"

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Cop: "Why did you spin the tires back there?"
Me: "Because I wanted to and the parking deck is empty."
Cop: "You could have hurt somebody."
Me: "ummmmm.........who?"

Not the craziest but it was pretty funny at the time. Cop tried to tell me and 3 of my friends we were going to jail for exhibition of speed and reckless driving for slightly spining the tires in a parking deck. Fucking alpharetta man.

did you go to jail?

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 03:37 PM
craziest thing i've said to a cop...

"so which one are you, andy or barney?"

post pix of the lex

R3RUN
02-20-2007, 03:39 PM
did you go to jail?
Nah, he admitted to us that he actually didn't see us do anything wrong. This is after of course he called in back up and all that.

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Nah, he admitted to us that he actually didn't see us do anything wrong. This is after of course he called in back up and all that.

Were you in the mazda?

R3RUN
02-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Yea, I was with Justwongit and 2 other people. One of them didn't have a liscence on them, and the other was being a total smartass to the cop. It was funny the cop accused him of doing a burn out and hes like "Sir, I drive a subaru, its all wheel drive"

HvyArms
02-20-2007, 03:50 PM
You and I were in a group together, that rode to the V one thursday. I was in a black Volvo coupe, remember that car?

Lucky DAWG
02-20-2007, 05:09 PM
post pix of the lex

its in the sig
or did you want more angles or sumtin?

tatodotcom
02-20-2007, 06:36 PM
i would never say this but these are from south park...

"what seems to be the officer problem?"

and

kid was speeding down highway:

cop: "Boy ive been waitin for you all day"

kid: "I got here as fast as i could officer"

anybody else see this episodes? lol

GOT PSI
02-20-2007, 06:40 PM
"How bout I piss on your car"

StupidBikerBoy
02-20-2007, 06:56 PM
I got into a physical fight with the Chief of police of the small town I used to live in.

It started because he ticketed me for no tag light on a 64' chevy. The next day I got behind him in his camaro and noticed he didn't have a tag light. I followed him into a store and asked him about it, which didn't go over to well so I left. About a week later he come to my boys house one night while we were all hangin out. He walked in and said "I need Jason and 2 witnesses out here now". So Im like WTF? I follow him out there and he points to his tag light that happens to be working now and told me I needed to stop spreading BS. I told him that shit didn't work last week and that he was full of shit. Long story short, we got to fussing with a large crowd around us and he puts his finger in my face, which I grabbed I tried my best to break it (I know it wasn't a smart choice). He quickly swings at me and we went at it. I was 18 and he was upper 30's. I molded him like I wanted him, lol. He quickly gave up and left. I thought for sure I'd be in jail shortly, but I guess he was to embarassed or it was the fact that he swung first and I had plenty of witnesses. Helped my rep a lot when I was younger, lol.

Truth is me and this guy had issues ever since I was 13 with my dirtbike. And my father putting him in his place once didn't help either. He continue to hound me to this day when I pass through.

fredy123
02-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Wut i do

cyb593
02-20-2007, 08:35 PM
my boy peed on a cop car right infront of the iceforum

BiH1320
02-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Me: Nice badge
Cop: Thanks
Me: Yeah I have one too. (sticker)
Cop: haha
Me: Aint nothing funny about that.
Cop: Yeah
Me: Can a cop give himself a ticket?
Cop: No, why?
Me: Because you parked on 2 parking spaces. And you deserve a ticket for that. Thats double parking.
Cop: Haha
Me: Like I said. Not funny. You deserve a ticket.
Cop: Its private parking.
Me: So? Who cares. You took up 2 parking spaces instead of one.
Cop: Okay duty calls.
Me: Dont get shot. (With a smirk on my face)
Cop: Hopefully, goodbye.
Me: Bye pig.
Cop: What was that?
Me: Ohh nothing.
Cop: Okay goodbye.

This happened in the Ingles parking lot.:yes:

Evil Goat
02-20-2007, 09:18 PM
im usually pretty polite....but this past june i was minding my own business, doing the speed limit in my company vehicle, i had been door to door w/ a county sherriff for about 2 miles when the obvious happened, he began to break the speed limit for no apparent reason, i continued on my merry way, came up to a redlight which turned yellow, slammed on brakes and came to stop in the middle of the intersection....w/ cars behind me i decided to pull through the intersection at which point said piggy pulled across and blocked both lanes of traffic on the highway w/ the lights on, so being a smart ass i immediatley pulled over, 20+ car lengths behind him (which i think is what pissed him off) conversation went like so...

cop:you couldve pulled up to us
me:looks like you found me
cop:cute, you ran that redlight back there
me:no really? you saw that? let me explain, (at which point i told him the above)
cop:im 20 or 25 car lengths ahead of you and saw you do it, you didnt think i was goin to pull you over did you?
me:you wouldnt be that far ahead had you been doing the speed limit like myself, then you wouldnt had to of been looking in your rearview w/ oncoming traffic 25 car lengths up to see if i actually ran the light or not
me:but you did run it, which is illegal in the state of georgia, and you will recieve a ticket
me:well then write your damn ticket and stop wasting my time, i have places to go, people to see, and you arent one of them
cop:have a nice day (after signing the ticket)
me:blow me (hit the power roll up button, put on my signal, and headed out)

joesblk_teg
02-20-2007, 09:20 PM
i worked at this pizza place and i left there it was at like 12:30 or something, i was still in my uniform and i smelled like grease and pizza. i was speeding and got pulled over this was how the conversation went.

cop-so do i know why i pulled you over
me- for going 14 over.
cop-try 20
me- well my speedometer said i was only doing 14 over
cop-i smell alcohol have you been drinking
me- "where do you get your alcohol, i'll remeber not to go there".
cop-where are you coming from
me-work look at my outfit
cop-are you sure you havent been drinking
me-wow do you get drunk off of pizza seriously if you think i have been drinking give me a breathalizer
cop- i never said anything about a breathalizer (cop walks away)
cop-(comes back and hands me a ticket) you need to slow down around that turn little children play around here
me-at 12:30 on a school night?
cop-just slow down (walks back to his car)

and thats about it for me.

jpoliti
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
you can keep on a knockin but u aint gettin in as we rolled a blunt!!!

Hektik
02-20-2007, 09:55 PM
THIS THREAD IS SO FULL OF BULLSHIT.... FUNNY BUT STILL BULLSHIT....
I WOULD SAY ATLEAST 90% OF THE STORIES HERE ARE LIES.....
BUT ITS MAKING MY NIGHT AT WORK GO BY SO PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THE BULLSHITERY(NEW WORD).

R3RUN
02-20-2007, 10:36 PM
You and I were in a group together, that rode to the V one thursday. I was in a black Volvo coupe, remember that car?
Yup I remember asking you how you got away with those swedish plates :)

BuBBa DRiFT
02-21-2007, 12:57 AM
i talk to my school resource officer about everything.

he gives me advice on how to beat the law, what to do, what to say, how to lose a trail, what names to drop, how to talk. i tell him about recent fights ive been in, who won last weeks drag race that i WITNESSED and not participated in ;)

HvyArms
02-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Yup I remember asking you how you got away with those swedish plates :)

lol yeah, how I get it away with it is, I use my fancy turbo.

dingo7
02-21-2007, 10:26 AM
I got a cutom plate and the tax office said it would take a while so i got the paper tag. I had been raining alot so i taped it inside in the back window. a cop pulls me over and says you are supposed to have that on the bumper. (mind you it was raining) i said its paper it will get wet and fall off. cop: not if its screwed on. me: its PAPER it will FALL OFF. cop: not if it screwed to the car. me: fuck it ill put it on right now. i start to get out of my car to go get the tag and the officer goes for his gun and say stay in ur car. just go home and do it tommorow.

AnthonyF
02-21-2007, 11:22 AM
I was getting pulled over in Valdosta, my first time there. I turned into a DO NOT ENTER and turned around to the cop while on the phone and yelled out "HOLD ON". I got a warning on sound volume. lol.

HvyArms
02-22-2007, 11:51 AM
23 Minutes ago.

Cop: Sir, would you turn that down please?

Me: Oh sorry.

Cop: In a rush, are you?

Me: Not really, no. Why do you ask?

Cop: Are you with the CIA?

Me: ?...no?

Cop: Your tag says you are.

Me: No, it doesn't actually.

Cop: Impersonating a federal agent, is a federal offense. You do know that?

Me: My tag, is a political statement. I'm not impersonating anyone.

Cop: Sir, whatever. Why were you speeding?

Me: I didn't realize that I was, but if you say I was then I was. Why I was doing it? Because I'm late for work?

Cop: Well now you're even later.

Me: Not if you let me go now:D

Cop: Well you cant go anywhere without your license, Sir.

Me:.......o kay? But....you dont have my license, I never gave it to you.

Cop: GIVE ME THE DAMN LICENCE SMART ASS, (snatches it) let me find a reason to tow your simple ass in.

Me: wow...I'm smart AND simple huh?

Cop: What was that?

Me: ....uh, thank you?

After all of that, he didnt even give me a ticket.

Kelly
02-22-2007, 12:00 PM
:lmfao: +1 if I can

Kelly
02-22-2007, 12:01 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HvyArms again.

R3RUN
02-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Oh I forgot about the time I got pulled over down here for disturbing the peace.

Cop: (yelling) How loud does that go!
Me: Apparently pretty loud. (I got pulled over on a 6 lane road, he was in a parking lot on the otherside of the street from me with someone pulled over already)
Cop: Do you really think everyone wants to listen to that?
Me: I guess its possible, but probably not.
Cop: Give me your liscence, registration, and insurance.
Me: Ive got to open the glovebox, im not trying to grab a weapon.
Cop comes back after running everything and goes: In the state of florida its illegal for your music to be heard from 25ft away.
Me: O rly?

I ended up not getting a ticket.

HvyArms
02-22-2007, 12:33 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HvyArms again.

thats cool, lol, I repped you

HvyArms
02-22-2007, 12:52 PM
I'll never forget, my first ticket in GA. I was on 400 South, right where it merges with 85 South. I cross over the double lines, basically merging too soon. I checked my mirrors too, there was no car there, then when I get over I look in the rearview and there's APD RIGHT THERE. To this day, I cant figure out where he came from. I could've hit him, litterally, because I didnt see ANY car there, let alone a police car. So he hits his lights...

Cop: Know why I stopped you?

Me: I think I merged too soon.

Cop: Sher did, you crawsed over them lynes

Me: Sorry about that.

Cop: Waars your insherrinse?

Me: I dont have state insurance yet.

Cop: Hmm. Okay.

(comes back up to the car)

Cop: Okay, yer gettin a ticket fer crawsin the gorde(sp)

Me: Okay. What's that?

Cop: And fer no proof of insherrinse. Jes brang yer inssherinse card to court, and the jedge will drop that charge.

Me: Thank you, whats a ... Gorde?

Cop: Them double lynes, that seperate the lains, thats the gorde. What, you dont have gordes in California?

Me: um...IIII dont even ....I dont know?

Cop: Well that's ileegul

Me: How do you spell that?

Cop: Gorde?

Me: Right, I know that. But is it like...um like G. O.?

Cop: I cant say

Me: Like uh, is there an E in it?

Cop: I dont know boy, Im an offisur nat an Eenglish teechur.

Me: Like G.O.R.D...

Cop: This isnt prass iz rat boy (Price is Right...but I think he meant Wheel of Fortune)

Me: Maybe an A, no?

He actually wrote "JERK" at the top of my copy of the ticket. The thing is, I wasnt even trying to get smart with him, I'm just kinda slow sometimes.

AnthonyF
02-22-2007, 01:59 PM
^^^^^^^^ fucking hilarious man!!!!!!! good responses!!! +1 :goodjob: