PDA

View Full Version : Head-unit Technician needed asap.

AtifSajid
06-20-2005, 08:12 PM
NEED:
A technician that can repair various style of headunits for cars.

DESCRIPTION:
I need someone that is willing to come in at certain times and work on and figure out what is wrong with headunits. Most of these headunits are stock. From various different types of vehicles. Must be willing to really work on these headunits and label each one with what is wrong if they cannot be repaired.

PAY:
Will be decided on the level of experience and the amount of headunits that are pumped out.

Please submit a resume. Not a description of what you can do if you want to apply for the job. We must see some kind of experience, or you must have some kind of electrical knowledge, or even have worked on various types of headunits.

YOU WILL BE TESTED ON A FEW HEADUNITS AT FIRST IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE TO SEE IF YOU ARE ON POINT.

This is a great part-time job or experience for anyone who has minor or vast knowledge in this field.

Please send resume to [email protected] and in the subject line write: head unit tester.

carrascopa
06-21-2005, 09:50 AM
any electronics geek could do this.. doesnt have to be head unit specific

AtifSajid
06-21-2005, 12:45 PM
This is true also. But someone who has experience working with radios already knows what problems cause what to go bad and so forth.

AtifSajid
06-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Still need one..its good money looking at the amount of work we have.

ahmonrah
06-30-2005, 01:43 PM
i'm nto sureif my experience is ok, but i was in the navy and my field was avionics-aviations electronics. i worked on and repaired GPS, gyro, radio, radar and other electronics devices as far as planes and their nav/com systems were concerned. i'm familiar with binary,hexidecimal code learned that while in the service and we had to do it by hand. but i'm alittle rusty it wont take much to become proficient with it again. though it's been a long time since i've done it '99. i've been installing/wiring headunits and doing electrical work in around town for friends and family since then. oh, and i dont mind being shocked. ne way i can be reached at this number until thursday, when i'm going to texas for the weekend. 404-768-6361. ask for rashad. a message can be left with either jamal.jason or val if i am not there.

rotorho
07-05-2005, 06:59 PM
are you still looking for someone?

AtifSajid
07-06-2005, 11:12 AM
YES!

quickdodgeŽ
07-06-2005, 06:08 PM
You said HEAD. Later, QD.

rotorho
07-07-2005, 12:26 PM
I am pretty sure i can do it. I am mecp certified so i use head unit obviously and i have worked with other electrical components for a while. For instance I helped repair automatic gate operators and things like that. If you want to get in touch with me my number is 4049173387

AtifSajid
07-11-2005, 10:03 AM
I'm gonna call you today..

rotorho
07-13-2005, 11:04 AM
didnt hear from you

AtifSajid
07-13-2005, 11:30 AM
I know I know...I'll get you here soon..